Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lumi's Shop ✨
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:15 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by silver.
Today 05:15 AM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by wendigo
Today 05:12 AM
Art competition!
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 03:55 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 03:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 5th, 2019, 02:31 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Today was one of the rare days that Tallmarsh truly felt she was in a good mood. It was a slow day for healing, so she'd had plenty of time to be able to finally sort out the herbs the way she liked it. She felt a sense of pride at being able to name the majority of the herbs she sorted, something she hadn't been able to do a couple moons ago. So as the ThunderClan medicine cat exited her den and made her way to the fresh-kill pile, a pleasant expression playing on her features, she definitely got some weird looks. She wasn't smiling, but she wasn't glaring, either, so it was something knew. On her way out, she spotted Passionstar and made a beeline for him. Normally she'd avoid him and his vague comments and meaningful advice, but she was feeling up to the challenge. "Good morning, Passionstar," she called with a wave of her tail.
“Mornin’, Tallmarsh,” Passionstar greeted the medicine cat warmly. He was half expecting her to give him her usual attitude, which never really bothered him but rather amused him with her sardonic remarks. She seemed to be in an uplifted mood, and who wouldn’t be with the day it was turning out to be. Passionstar sat up to his paws, allowing his claws to sink into the ground for comfort as he stretched his spine a bit. “How’re you? You look rather mellowed instead of your usual death glare.” He commented, albeit playfully. The tom sat down once again and swept his tail to the side, patting the spot next to him to offer her a seat. Whereas, Passionstar felt tranquil as well. He didn’t feel the need to run off or pace or do anything active. He felt relaxed just sitting under a tree and staring at the cats he called his warriors.
Old April 5th, 2019, 02:40 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

~ @Delta ~

Littlepaw stumbled into the medicine den, a few deep scratched were shown on his neck. The apprentice's eyes rolled into the back of his head and he fell to the ground. His flank rose and fell as he breathed. "Help me.", Littlepaw meowed, blood dripped from his wounds.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 5th, 2019, 03:19 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindercloud777 View Post
(( It's okay! ))

Cindercloud remained beside him, seemingly content that she finally had someone to talk to. Whether or not he was annoyed with her, she couldn't really tell. "Since we haven't really spoken to each other before today, how about we get to know each other more?" The she-cat suggested, her eyes glimmering with joy. "We can start simple.." She looked around as she thought of a question. "Like.. Oh! What's your favorite kind of fresh-kill? Mine's vole."
Jaycall hummed slightly, seeming to be okay with the conversation. His ears perked up slightly, answering the question. "I like...mm...mice." He told, his head bobbing up and down, nodding to himself. "Whats your favorite season? Mines leafbare."

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 5th, 2019, 03:24 PM
I'm alive! Up to new rps!

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Adderfrost swung his muzzle to Thornkit then Redkit, letting out loud huffing noises.

"Badgers aren't bad!" He growled playfully, roughening his mew, "They just love the taste of kittens!"

He gave a snort of laughter, grabbing Redkit and tossing him on his back, then grabbing Thornkit and doing the same. With a grunt, he began to lumber around the den, swaying to and fro.

"And badgers LOVE giving badger rides to cute little kits!" He added, continuing to sway and lumber around, letting out a purr.

@Shivers @~Silverkit~ @Rosemew @YourAromanticAlly @Hyp3rGamin
Redkit squealed, digging his claws into his fathers fur to keep from falling off. "Momma, momma, look at us!" He cheered, looking back excitedly at his brother and then his mom again.

@Rosemew @~Silverkit~ @Hyp3rGamin @Shivers @Flippaw

Constantly switching between phone and computer so please forgive me!

Last edited by YourAromanticAlly; April 5th, 2019 at 03:25 PM.
Old April 5th, 2019, 03:42 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly View Post

Redkit squealed, digging his claws into his fathers fur to keep from falling off. "Momma, momma, look at us!" He cheered, looking back excitedly at his brother and then his mom again.

@Flippaw @Hyp3rGamin @~Silverkit~ @Shivers

Acornkit curiously glanced back, seeing his two brothers on his fathers back. But the young tom was more interested in a small beetle he'd found nearby. Opening his mouth, he called out to his siblings. "Hey guys! Come meet my friend!" His eyes lighting up, seeing as he could talk. Crouching down, he put a paw out, seeing the dark bug crawl onto his russet paw.

Old April 5th, 2019, 03:50 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly View Post

"I see" Foxjump said with a smile

Smallkit ran to Acornkit. "That's cool!" She Meowed.
@Rosemew
@Flippaw
Old April 5th, 2019, 05:56 PM
Overwhelmed by everything

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

@Flippaw @Hyp3rGamin @~Silverkit~ @Shivers

Acornkit curiously glanced back, seeing his two brothers on his fathers back. But the young tom was more interested in a small beetle he'd found nearby. Opening his mouth, he called out to his siblings. "Hey guys! Come meet my friend!" His eyes lighting up, seeing as he could talk. Crouching down, he put a paw out, seeing the dark bug crawl onto his russet paw.
@~Silverkit~ @Flippaw
------------------------------------------------------------------

Featherkit pounced over, landing near to her brother and padding slowly over to him, her eyes blinking curiously. "W-what?" She meowed her first words softly, her eyes flicking over the bug.

Realising she could talk as well as see, she scampered over to her mother, purring, and words formed on her lips, sound came out of her mouth. "M-momma! Momma! Momma!" She cried, joyfully repeating the words over and over again out loud, proud that she could speak.

She licked her mother's fur, before turning and ran back towards her brother, Acornkit, watching in excitement as the small creature crawled up his arm. She let out a squeak of surprise as it shuffled its wings, continuing on to crawl up his arm.

"Yeah!" She said, agreeing with Smallkit's words.

Last edited by Hyp3rGamin; April 5th, 2019 at 05:59 PM.
Old April 5th, 2019, 06:06 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyp3rGamin View Post
@~Silverkit~ @Flippaw

Featherkit pounced over, landing near to her brother and padding slowly over to him, her eyes blinking curiously. "W-what?" She meowed her first words softly, her eyes flicking over the bug.

Realising she could talk as well as see, she scampered over to her mother, purring, and words formed on her lips, sound came out of her mouth. "M-momma! Momma! Momma!" She cried, joyfully repeating the words over and over again out loud, proud that she could speak.

She licked her mother's fur, before turning and ran back towards her brother, Acornkit, watching in excitement as the small creature crawled up his arm. She let out a squeak of surprise as it shuffled its wings, continuing on to crawl up his arm.

"Yeah!" She said, agreeing with Smallkit's words.
@Flippaw @Shivers @~Silverkit~ @YourAromanticAlly
--

Acorn shuffled lightly, touching the beetle with his nose. He grinned widely, pride in his eyes. "I'm gonna name him...Bear! Bear the beetle!" The russet and white tom smiled, watching as the black bug crawled onto the fluff of his chest. Popping up off the ground, he made sure Bear, the beetle, stayed on his chest. He looked at Featherkit, his tail flicking slightly. "Lets go show Red and Thorn, and Small!" He told, padding over to his brothers and his other sister. "Guys, meet Bear, the beetle. He's my new friend." He commented, his brows furrowing as he closed his eyes with a smirk.

Old April 5th, 2019, 06:11 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:

--

Acorn shuffled lightly, touching the beetle with his nose. He grinned widely, pride in his eyes. "I'm gonna name him...Bear! Bear the beetle!" The russet and white tom smiled, watching as the black bug crawled onto the fluff of his chest. Popping up off the ground, he made sure Bear, the beetle, stayed on his chest. He looked at Featherkit, his tail flicking slightly. "Lets go show Red and Thorn, and Small!" He told, padding over to his brothers and his other sister. "Guys, meet Bear, the beetle. He's my new friend." He commented, his brows furrowing as he closed his eyes with a smirk.
"Isn't bear a scary name?" Smallkit meowed.
Old April 5th, 2019, 06:14 PM
Overwhelmed by everything

My Mood: Blah

Quote:

--

Featherkit followed, looking at Acornkit questioningly. "Bear is a B-Bee..t..le?" She asked, having some trouble pronouncing the word ' beetle' , for she had no idea what one was, and she stopped as they reached their siblings, a wide grin on display of her face. The Siamese kitten kept her eyes on the beetle, which seemed to be burrowing itself in Acornkit's fur.

Last edited by Hyp3rGamin; April 5th, 2019 at 06:15 PM.
Closed Thread