Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Quietpaw Training Thread...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:35 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 03:28 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Kacey!
Today 03:22 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 27th, 2019, 11:49 PM

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivers View Post
Duskwing's reaction only made Violetshade laugh even harder that it took her a while to stop and catch her breath before she could properly respond, "Wow that was a riot!" She said still in her normal voice before padding over to the she-cat, "Wanna know a secret... That's not the real me." She mewed before switching over to her perky voice, "But if you tell anyone I'll gladly rip you to shreds okay?!" She mewed with a giggle.
Once the truth was out, Duskwing's frustrated expression changed into a mix of confusion and amusement. "You know what?" She asked, "I'm not even going to question it anymore." She couldn't help but mrrow with laughter, which was a rare thing to happen, and slowly shake her head. "I'm highly doubtful that you'd be able to rip me apart before I tear your throat out.." She paused, giving the she-cat a warning look. "Buuuut. Your secret's safe with me. Don't worry." She dipped her head as a promise. "This was definitely the highlight of my day so far. And I don't find many things memorable."
Old March 28th, 2019, 12:09 AM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindercloud777 View Post
Once the truth was out, Duskwing's frustrated expression changed into a mix of confusion and amusement. "You know what?" She asked, "I'm not even going to question it anymore." She couldn't help but mrrow with laughter, which was a rare thing to happen, and slowly shake her head. "I'm highly doubtful that you'd be able to rip me apart before I tear your throat out.." She paused, giving the she-cat a warning look. "Buuuut. Your secret's safe with me. Don't worry." She dipped her head as a promise. "This was definitely the highlight of my day so far. And I don't find many things memorable."
Violetshade laughed along with her a bit shocked at the sudden personality change. The whole situation was too hilarious, "Oh I'm a lot tougher than I look." She mewed nonchalantly staring right back at the she-cat with her icy blue eyes, completely unaffected by the warning glance, and sighed overdramatically, "But I suppose you'll never personally find out since you'll stay quiet." She shook her head, "You broke me I usually can keep this act up for moons...! But I'm glad my failure at least became a highlight." She mewed her whiskers twitching in amusement at the ridiculousness of the entire situation.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old March 28th, 2019, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Violetshade laughed along with her a bit shocked at the sudden personality change. The whole situation was too hilarious, "Oh I'm a lot tougher than I look." She mewed nonchalantly staring right back at the she-cat with her icy blue eyes, completely unaffected by the warning glance, and sighed overdramatically, "But I suppose you'll never personally find out since you'll stay quiet." She shook her head, "You broke me I usually can keep this act up for moons...! But I'm glad my failure at least became a highlight." She mewed her whiskers twitching in amusement at the ridiculousness of the entire situation.
"Is that so?" She eyed the she-cat up and down, amusement twinkling in her eye. Her expression lacked any signs of fear or intimidation. "Then I suppose it's good that things will never have to come that then." Duskwing mewed in an almost-sarcastic tone. "..Why do you even bother acting like that anyways? You sounded like a mouse-brained kit, which last time I checked? Wasn't a good thing to be called." She went to lick her paw and bring it behind her ear, snickering.
Old March 28th, 2019, 07:21 AM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post

Sunmist hadn't had any intention of talking to the apprentice any time soon, but he also wasn't expecting Stormpaw to call out to him. He paused in his steps, tail twitching once, twice, before he slowly turned and gave her an expectant look. He took her in - all of her - and softened slightly at her visible distress. "Well?" Voice still quiet, it had lost some of its icy edge from before. "I'm waiting for that explanation."
"I wasn't raised right. My brothers and I fought, made each other bleed countless times. I was never told to stop, and fight claws sheathed, so I just kept on doing it claws out. My bad temper, well StarClan knows where that came from! But when i'm happy, I... I try to get along with everyone, but somehow, it ends up claws unsheathed, and blood drawn, EVERY SINGLE TIME!
"I have a bit of an issue with violence, so I don't have many friends," she finished, "but the few friends I do have, they're loyal until the end, or eventually, after I show them my violent side, they will leave me; like all the others did."
Stormpaw continued on sobbing.
Old March 28th, 2019, 09:53 AM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindercloud777 View Post
"Is that so?" She eyed the she-cat up and down, amusement twinkling in her eye. Her expression lacked any signs of fear or intimidation. "Then I suppose it's good that things will never have to come that then." Duskwing mewed in an almost-sarcastic tone. "..Why do you even bother acting like that anyways? You sounded like a mouse-brained kit, which last time I checked? Wasn't a good thing to be called." She went to lick her paw and bring it behind her ear, snickering.
Violetshade's whiskers twitched in amusement, "A very good thing indeed." She mewed nonchalantly but very confident in her skills as a fighter. Violetshade smirked in response to the question, "Oh I know I sound like a mousebrain." She said smirking at the she-cat, "I do it cause it's fun. I like to control and manipulate the way others think and act towards me." Her eyes glinted almost sadistically as she said this before she began to groom her pelt again since she messed it up while she was laughing.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old March 28th, 2019, 03:19 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Golden Feline View Post

"I wasn't raised right. My brothers and I fought, made each other bleed countless times. I was never told to stop, and fight claws sheathed, so I just kept on doing it claws out. My bad temper, well StarClan knows where that came from! But when i'm happy, I... I try to get along with everyone, but somehow, it ends up claws unsheathed, and blood drawn, EVERY SINGLE TIME!
"I have a bit of an issue with violence, so I don't have many friends," she finished, "but the few friends I do have, they're loyal until the end, or eventually, after I show them my violent side, they will leave me; like all the others did."
Stormpaw continued on sobbing.
Sunmist was quiet for a moment, thinking carefully about his response, before he walked back closer to the molly. "Well, you can't really blame them for leaving when you're abusing them. You may not have been raised right, but you control your actions. Change is never easy, but when it's something you really want, you work at it hard and it'll happen." The tom hesitated before wrapping his bushy tail around the apprentice, effectively cutting her off from the rest of camp and any prying eyes - he doubted she wanted everyone watching her episode - and hoping to provide the young cat some comfort. "Aggression can be used for good reasons, you know? You can take it out hunting, or training - just make sure not to hurt whoever you're training with - or it can give you an advantage in battle. But you have to learn how to control it. You can't just attack clanmates like that, especially when they're not provoking you." While he was giving her a scolding, it was only a gentle one, and his voice was soft, no longer carrying that cold undertone.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old March 28th, 2019, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post

Sunmist was quiet for a moment, thinking carefully about his response, before he walked back closer to the molly. "Well, you can't really blame them for leaving when you're abusing them. You may not have been raised right, but you control your actions. Change is never easy, but when it's something you really want, you work at it hard and it'll happen." The tom hesitated before wrapping his bushy tail around the apprentice, effectively cutting her off from the rest of camp and any prying eyes - he doubted she wanted everyone watching her episode - and hoping to provide the young cat some comfort. "Aggression can be used for good reasons, you know? You can take it out hunting, or training - just make sure not to hurt whoever you're training with - or it can give you an advantage in battle. But you have to learn how to control it. You can't just attack clanmates like that, especially when they're not provoking you." While he was giving her a scolding, it was only a gentle one, and his voice was soft, no longer carrying that cold undertone.
"You are completely right, Sunmist! I'm just a mouse-brained fool, but I'm just an apprentice, so thank StarClan I have time to learn how to keep my cool. How's your shoulder?" You have a lot to learn, Stormpaw, at least you have your friends to guide you! "I have a better plan! I'll go get some cobwebs, you can put them on it!" she sprinted out of the clearing, and in a few minutes, came back to the clearing, dropping the cobwebs at him feet.
Old March 29th, 2019, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Violetshade's whiskers twitched in amusement, "A very good thing indeed." She mewed nonchalantly but very confident in her skills as a fighter. Violetshade smirked in response to the question, "Oh I know I sound like a mousebrain." She said smirking at the she-cat, "I do it cause it's fun. I like to control and manipulate the way others think and act towards me." Her eyes glinted almost sadistically as she said this before she began to groom her pelt again since she messed it up while she was laughing.
(Sorry! I was busy and didnt see the notif earlier.)

Duskwing watched the she-cat as she spoke, letting out a snort of amusement. "I'm starting to hate you less and less the more you speak." She purred. "And it's hard for me to like other clanmates." Dusk squinted at any nearby cats in the area and scoffing. "You? You're funny, though."
Old March 30th, 2019, 12:50 PM

mention: @SuspiciousMindz

Stormpaw sat gazing up at the sky. I wonder which of the warrior ancestors up there are mine, she thought.
Old March 30th, 2019, 12:54 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@The Golden Feline

Ashpaw padded out of the apprentice's den. After his ceremony, he had been overjoyed by the move from the nursery. It was about time he enjoyed some time to himself and learn more about his clan mates. The tom turned his attention to another lone apprentice, tilting his head a little in curiosity before padding over towards her. "Hello!" he chirped, tail in the air as a greeting. "Watcha staring at?" he asked, following her gaze towards the sky.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread