Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Two (Unrelated) Questions
by Snips
Last post by Levi 99
Today 09:58 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 09:58 PM
Search Party!
Last post by Estelle
Today 09:49 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 09:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 26th, 2019, 11:26 PM

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivers View Post
Violetshade stared after her and attempted to keep a hurt face on in order to keep her cover, "Oh... We are-" She paused trying to compose herself and promptly burst into a fit of uncontained laughter. She rolled around on the den floor, "Yo-You should've seen your face!!!" She said in between laughs now in her normal voice, much lower, and much more tolerable voice. Surprisingly she didn't draw attention to herself.
As Duskwing sat down on the other side of the clearing, she blinked and turned around to look at where the laughter came from. She looked dumbfounded at the sudden change in voice. "I feel like I'm missing something here." She narrowed her eye while swishing her tail back and forth impatiently. "What's so funny? ..And why do you sound less annoying."
Old March 27th, 2019, 12:30 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Stormpaw sat quietly, thinking. She got up and started playing with the nearby flowers.

mention: @Doodle
Old March 27th, 2019, 01:29 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Golden Feline View Post
Stormpaw sat quietly, thinking. She got up and started playing with the nearby flowers.

mention: @Doodle
Sunmist exited the nursery, fur slightly ruffled when he sat down on the edge of the clearing to groom himself. He'd just finished watching one of the queens' kits, which involved some play fighting with the young cats. When he felt he looked presentable he stood, never one to stay still for too long, and began scanning camp for something to do. Across the clearing, one of the apprentices was playing with some flowers. The large tabby watched her swat at the flowers a few times before he headed over. "What'd those flowers do to you?" He asked jokingly upon reaching the young molly.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old March 27th, 2019, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post

Sunmist exited the nursery, fur slightly ruffled when he sat down on the edge of the clearing to groom himself. He'd just finished watching one of the queens' kits, which involved some play fighting with the young cats. When he felt he looked presentable he stood, never one to stay still for too long, and began scanning camp for something to do. Across the clearing, one of the apprentices was playing with some flowers. The large tabby watched her swat at the flowers a few times before he headed over. "What'd those flowers do to you?" He asked jokingly upon reaching the young molly.
"Oh, be quiet, Sunmist!" she mewed, gently cuffing him on the shoulder. "C'mon! Join in the fun!" Stormpaw ran back to the flowers and began batting them again.
Old March 27th, 2019, 01:49 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:

"Oh, be quiet, Sunmist!" she mewed, gently cuffing him on the shoulder. "C'mon! Join in the fun!" Stormpaw ran back to the flowers and began batting them again.
Sunmist shoot his head, chuckling quietly. "Alright- alright!" He laughingly batted her away, feigning a hurt shoulder as he followed her to the flowers. Instead of batting at the flowers, however, he crouched and watched her a few times, waiting for the perfect time...

Suddenly, he darted his paw forward, planning his 'attack' perfectly to swat her paw down. "Gotcha," he grinned at Stormpaw, tail swishing gently behind him.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old March 27th, 2019, 03:00 PM

Quote:

Sunmist shoot his head, chuckling quietly. "Alright- alright!" He laughingly batted her away, feigning a hurt shoulder as he followed her to the flowers. Instead of batting at the flowers, however, he crouched and watched her a few times, waiting for the perfect time...

Suddenly, he darted his paw forward, planning his 'attack' perfectly to swat her paw down. "Gotcha," he grinned at Stormpaw, tail swishing gently behind him.

"OH WOULD YOU STOP!!" Stormpaw screeched. She jumped at him, claws out, and started clawing him. Show no mercy! a little voice in her ear said. Warriors show no signs of weakness! Be a winner.
"You no good, fox-hearted, selfish, little piece of mouse-dung!" Stormpaw stormed away, enraged at her Clan-mate.
You should have attacked him harder, the voice said, like that one time with Fluffykit!
Stormkit remembered the time where she had attacked Fluffykit. Great StarClan that felt good!

Last edited by Gold; March 27th, 2019 at 03:06 PM.
Old March 27th, 2019, 06:01 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
"OH WOULD YOU STOP!!" Stormpaw screeched. She jumped at him, claws out, and started clawing him. Show no mercy! a little voice in her ear said. Warriors show no signs of weakness! Be a winner.
"You no good, fox-hearted, selfish, little piece of mouse-dung!" Stormpaw stormed away, enraged at her Clan-mate.
You should have attacked him harder, the voice said, like that one time with Fluffykit!
Stormkit remembered the time where she had attacked Fluffykit. Great StarClan that felt good!
Caught off guard - the tom hadn't been expecting a little bit of playfulness to cause his clanmate to attack, not when she had seemed to be in such a good mood - he was late in fending the molly off, and she managed to claw his shoulder. His fluffy pelt managed to keep him safe for the most part, but the stinging told Sunmist that Stormpaw had managed to draw a bit of blood. Rather than backing off, he bounding forward to cut the molly off, keeping his guard up as he did so in case she tried to attack again.

"What in Starclan's name has gotten into you?" Despite his words and the obvious anger sparking in his eyes, Sunmist wasn't yelling. Instead, his voice held that sternness of a parent scolding their kit for fighting with their littermate, or of a warrior telling off a kit for sneaking out of camp. "I was playing with you, and you just turned and attacked me. Your clanmate. Have you no respect for the Warrior Code?" Shaking his head, Sunmist turned away and stormed off. "Starclan, help her mentor, whoever the poor soul is," he muttered under his breath as he walked away.

|Character Site|
Old March 27th, 2019, 06:20 PM

Quote:

Caught off guard - the tom hadn't been expecting a little bit of playfulness to cause his clanmate to attack, not when she had seemed to be in such a good mood - he was late in fending the molly off, and she managed to claw his shoulder. His fluffy pelt managed to keep him safe for the most part, but the stinging told Sunmist that Stormpaw had managed to draw a bit of blood. Rather than backing off, he bounding forward to cut the molly off, keeping his guard up as he did so in case she tried to attack again.

"What in Starclan's name has gotten into you?" Despite his words and the obvious anger sparking in his eyes, Sunmist wasn't yelling. Instead, his voice held that sternness of a parent scolding their kit for fighting with their littermate, or of a warrior telling off a kit for sneaking out of camp. "I was playing with you, and you just turned and attacked me. Your clanmate. Have you no respect for the Warrior Code?" Shaking his head, Sunmist turned away and stormed off. "Starclan, help her mentor, whoever the poor soul is," he muttered under his breath as he walked away.
"Hmph! That stuck-up warrior! Serves him right!" she whispered as softly as she could to herself.
Why are your so rude, Stormpaw! You go applogize this instant, the good part of her thought.
"WAIT! SUNMIST! I CAN EXPLAIN! COME BACK!" She expected him not to turn around, so she didn't have an explination in mind. Well, you could say that you were raised with siblings that fought back, and now you just became an apprentice, you are still trying to control yourself. yes! That sounds good!
Stormpaw started sobbing. She knew that she had lost the opportunity to make another friend. "I blew it! You piece of fox-dung, Stormpaw!" she quietly choked out to herself.

Last edited by Gold; March 27th, 2019 at 06:42 PM.
Old March 27th, 2019, 08:17 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
"Hmph! That stuck-up warrior! Serves him right!" she whispered as softly as she could to herself.
Why are your so rude, Stormpaw! You go applogize this instant, the good part of her thought.
"WAIT! SUNMIST! I CAN EXPLAIN! COME BACK!" She expected him not to turn around, so she didn't have an explination in mind. Well, you could say that you were raised with siblings that fought back, and now you just became an apprentice, you are still trying to control yourself. yes! That sounds good!
Stormpaw started sobbing. She knew that she had lost the opportunity to make another friend. "I blew it! You piece of fox-dung, Stormpaw!" she quietly choked out to herself.
Sunmist hadn't had any intention of talking to the apprentice any time soon, but he also wasn't expecting Stormpaw to call out to him. He paused in his steps, tail twitching once, twice, before he slowly turned and gave her an expectant look. He took her in - all of her - and softened slightly at her visible distress. "Well?" Voice still quiet, it had lost some of its icy edge from before. "I'm waiting for that explanation."

|Character Site|
Old March 27th, 2019, 11:15 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindercloud777 View Post
As Duskwing sat down on the other side of the clearing, she blinked and turned around to look at where the laughter came from. She looked dumbfounded at the sudden change in voice. "I feel like I'm missing something here." She narrowed her eye while swishing her tail back and forth impatiently. "What's so funny? ..And why do you sound less annoying."
Duskwing's reaction only made Violetshade laugh even harder that it took her a while to stop and catch her breath before she could properly respond, "Wow that was a riot!" She said still in her normal voice before padding over to the she-cat, "Wanna know a secret... That's not the real me." She mewed before switching over to her perky voice, "But if you tell anyone I'll gladly rip you to shreds okay?!" She mewed with a giggle.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Closed Thread