Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
What happened with NNROM,...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 01:15 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 01:15 PM
where would you put an...
Last post by Ian
Today 01:14 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 6th, 2018, 09:57 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Mottleheart stared down at her paws in an embarrassed way, realizing what a stupid question that was to ask. "Oh yeah," She said, in a almost apprentice like way, "Of course that's what a deputy is for," The she-cat knew she should have expected that answer. It wasn't her business to ask him about that. Mottleheart looked back up, and her gaze locked with his. She gaze a small smile before turning her gaze to the fresh kill pile. "Would you like some prey?" She asked.

"Buttercupbreeze only knows what I need her to know," he repeated, almost to himself. He wished to one day have someone he knew he wouldn't lose, but right now, nothing was certain and tragedies -- like Fawnskip -- happen too. With his attention distracted from that now, he blinked a moment to process her question. "Oh, uh, yeah. Prey would be nice. Would you like me to grab something?" he asked. Rarely did Blazingstar allow she-cats to do simple tasks like that around him. He always tried to be a gentleman in that manor.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 6th, 2018, 09:57 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Teza

Sagewhisker entered the clearly, reluctant to get a break from training her new apprentice. She hadn't had an apprentice in a while and had slightly forgotten how tiring they were. The molly remembered when she was an apprentice.
She was orphaned around that time, so training had been emotionally difficult for her. Her former mentor, Redsplash, had been a great help and a lovely father figure for the young Sagepaw. Redsplash died soon after she was made a warrior leaving Sagewhisker, yet again, devastated. The tortoiseshell molly shook her head and stretched, yawning. Sagewhisker then sat up, wrapped her tail around her paws, and began grooming herself.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old September 6th, 2018, 10:12 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
@Teza

Sagewhisker entered the clearly, reluctant to get a break from training her new apprentice. She hadn't had an apprentice in a while and had slightly forgotten how tiring they were. The molly remembered when she was an apprentice.
She was orphaned around that time, so training had been emotionally difficult for her. Her former mentor, Redsplash, had been a great help and a lovely father figure for the young Sagepaw. Redsplash died soon after she was made a warrior leaving Sagewhisker, yet again, devastated. The tortoiseshell molly shook her head and stretched, yawning. Sagewhisker then sat up, wrapped her tail around her paws, and began grooming herself.
The night's watch had exhausted Clearsong, but with the afternoon sun shining through a few of the leaves making up the warriors' den, the tom knew he should really wake up and go do something productive. He let out a yawn and stretched as he exited the den, shaking out moss scraps from his long fur as he did so. When he spotted Sagewhisker sitting alone, he padded up to her.
"Hello," he said simply. He smiled sweetly at the she-cat, wondering why she appeared so tired herself. He was about to ask, but stopped himself, wondering if it would be rude to ask a she-cat why she seemed tired. He certainly didn't want to appear rude or obnoxious, especially around such a pretty she-cat. His paws shifted slightly nervously as he sat down, curling his long tail around his paws. If she didn't want him there, he would go without question. That was simply who he was.
Old September 7th, 2018, 12:17 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

|| @Suspiciousmindz ||

Maisy stood her ground, making sure her legs didn't shake. "My grandmother was a Windclan warrior before she had left to be a kittypet. I have always been curious of what my bloodline was. I want to help support the cats here." she replied. Maisy felt her paws begin to shake. " Being a kittypet has some good consequences, but I feel that I should be helping other cats out and earn the things I get. I think being in this clan will help me on that. " Maisy added.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old September 7th, 2018, 03:37 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Fleetpaw shrugged, her eyes dancing. "Are you actually saying you have trouble interacting with things other than inanimate objects?" She was a little perplexed. The female had never heard of a cat who didn't like to interact with cats before. "Whatever. What's your name, anyway?" The calico she-cat perked her ears at the sound of birdsong, picking out a male cardinal's territorial chirp. I hope no cat's hunting the poor guy. Seems like he has a family. A bit of a sharper chirp sounded after the male's, which meant it was a female. Maybe they have eggs. Birds were her least favorite prey. They seemed extremely intelligent, and she had always wished she could fly herself. But genetics didn't work that way. No, she'd have to settle for learning their calls and chirps and clicks and annoying the furballs who teased her for it.

Her suggestion seemed a bit harsh to the tomcat, but he didn’t argue. It was mostly true. “Yes. Yes I am saying that.” He meowed, averting his gaze. He stood there for a moment in silence before he heard her voice once more. “Uh Cloudedpaw.” He responded plainly. There was nothing special about his name, it was just a type of weather. He didn’t bother asking her name, not because he was rude, but because he didn’t really care. But in most cases, it was rude to not care. As she seemed to be listening intently to the bird chirps sounding above, he stood awkwardly for a moment, trying to make sense of it. “What are you listening for?” He finally asked, his overwhelming curiosity getting the better of him.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 7th, 2018, 05:29 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Splitpaw hadn't expected his mentor to be kind. He hadn't really expected much of anything. Which was fair since that's what he had gotten from his parents, nothing. They had both vanished when he was very little. For the longest time, it had just been him taking care of himself as well as the occasional queen who did a little extra something for him while they were tending to their own kits. Still, he hadn't expected his mentor to sound so harsh. The apprentice raised his head. Dust mixed with tears formed dirty streaks down his cheeks. He wasn't crying. It was just from the dust. He blinked as he struggled to clear the gritty haze from his vision, and was too preoccupied with this to notice his mentor stiffening as the white warrior listened intently around him. Splitpaw hadn't heard anything. He kept his neck on a slow swivel and suddenly, out of the grass popped what looked like two, twin brown tails. After that, there was a shuffling of dried grass and a thumping run growing more and more faint as whatever it had been got away. "That was a rabbit," he said matter of factually to himself, recognizing the ears now.
Grassleg grinned as he saw the brown tails , rabbit! he chuckled and looked behind himself at his apprentice with a pleased smile "good job splitpaw. You found your first live rabbit. Now follow me and keep quiet. But the rabbit will smell you before it sees you, so you need to approach it with the wind blowing your direction . The wind can be a pain,but it proves to be useful at times" he meowed with a swish of his tail after it lowered . He started walking towards where the rabbit tails have been seen and got low to the ground with his belly fur hovering above the grass. His ears were flattened at first but then went up and pointed forward when he saw the tip of a rabbit tail a good few Fox lengths away . He looked at splitpaw yet again and flicked his tail which was streaming out behind him , "remember approach it with the wind blowing your direction . " He reminded. ( sorry it's kinda short >-<)

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; September 7th, 2018 at 05:32 PM.
Old September 7th, 2018, 10:02 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Mothpaw frowned as she walked. She had about a moon to go before she became a warrior. Pretty much all her friends were warriors now. Except for Cloudedpaw as he was always the youngest out of the five cats. She was almost a warrior, and she couldn't fight. She could hunt. Lynxpaw had taught her to hunt, so she wouldn't be an entirely useless warrior. She would just be a warrior, that couldn't fight. She probably didn't even deserve the title of warrior. Warrior's were fighters. She couldn't fight. She would probably stay an apprentice forever. As she walked, the she-cat's gaze caught on Lynxpaw. His ceremony was soon she assumed, perhaps that very night, maybe a little later. A smile formed on her maw and she practically skipped over to the larger cat's side. "Lynxpaw!" She called, slowing her pace when she got to his side, "How are you?"
Honestly, Lynxpaw probably should had been giving the one cat who's been his best friend since kithood a load of attention. Yet, he was a tom. He was the stereotypical boy that loved to hang around his guy friends. Aside from that, he always felt that the toms did daring things that made it too rough for the girls to hang around them. In his mind, he was always very and highly protective of the one female cat that greeted him. Even if she didn't see it. He adored Mothpaw, honestly. She was too adorable for words. ''Hey, Mothy!'' He greeted, exuberantly, affectionately brushing her head with his tail, prancing around her for a moment. She grew up well - like the all had done, obviously. He tried to teach Mothpaw a lot of skills that he learned from Hunterfang. Especially since his useless mother wasn't doing the obvious job. He couldn't tell if she was unhappy about something, happily bouncing around her for a bit, smirking, ''You excited about becoming a warrior soon? Just think about it, we'll be warriors together! We outta do a celebration, don't you think?!''
Old September 8th, 2018, 03:26 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heatherfur View Post
(It’s fine! Migraines are horrible )

The boasting, joking tom was still unusually quiet when speaking to Fawnsplash. “Yeah, i-it was pretty fast...L-Lucky my feet are as fast as rabbits!” He purred a little at his joke. “I-I would show you, but I k-kinda ate it...” Rabbitfoot resisted the urge cuff himself over the ear. He didn’t kinda eat it! He devoured it! Besides, why did Fawnsplash need to know something he did that she’s probably done many times herself? He glanced up, to see her gaze on him, and quickly looked down at his paws again. She thinks I’m a joke, doesn’t she? Why did I even come here in the first place?
[Sincere apologies for the wait, school has started for me and it's been pretty hectic the last few days~]
Fawnsplash let out a soft laugh at his joke, her umber ears flicking with intrigue as he spoke. Her slender form stood elegantly, hoping to look respectful in all regards - this intent including her posture. Her amber eyes glanced around the clearing for a moment, taking in the busy scenery; so many cats were up and going about their business, the warmth of the sun beaming down on them. Fawnsplash was pleased to have sat somewhere more shaded, despite the somewhat chilly breeze that blew past her on a few occasions. She pondered what to say to Rabbitfoot, fearful the conversation would die out if she failed to come up with something of interest. "So, Rabbitfoot, how are things with you? Good, I hope," She inquired in a soft-spoken voice, a pleasant smile lighting up her umber features. She had missed conversations with other windclanners, and the chestnut bengal was beginning to feel as though she was losing touch with her clan. Her loyalty was indeed with Windclan, but she sometimes doubted her loyalty to Blazingstar. Fawnsplash found it hard to agree with, let alone support, some of his decisions as a leader and it lead to her questioning his choices on multiple occasions. She had told no one of her thoughts, but she knew of some cats who did feel the same. He was a good leader most of the time, she had to credit him for the many times his actions had benefited Windclan. But there were times his choices were simply unnecessary. She silently wondered if Rabbitfoot had similar or different opinions to her own, but despised the thought of bringing it up for discussion. 'Political' opinions were a good way to make things awkward between other cats, and Fawnsplash was keen for their conversation to continue on as well as it had been thus far.
Old September 8th, 2018, 06:24 AM
og plant mom

@RedHead

Rowanspring padded alongside a small river, looking over every so often to see the reflection of himself. He wasn’t vain, he just liked the way that he could observe himself from a different perspective. The ginger tabby tom came to a halt as he approached the edge of WindClan territory, for he knew that if he got to close who knows what could happen. Rowanspring’s mind wandered to Cloverpaw, his late best friend. Cloverpaw’s death had been so random, she had been so carefree and deathly ill the next. He missed her more than anything, and frankly he didn’t think he would ever get over her death. He tried to clear his thoughts by taking a few deep breaths, and then turning back the way the he had come.

Last edited by Sage; September 8th, 2018 at 06:25 AM.
Old September 8th, 2018, 07:12 AM
og plant mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

The night's watch had exhausted Clearsong, but with the afternoon sun shining through a few of the leaves making up the warriors' den, the tom knew he should really wake up and go do something productive. He let out a yawn and stretched as he exited the den, shaking out moss scraps from his long fur as he did so. When he spotted Sagewhisker sitting alone, he padded up to her.
"Hello," he said simply. He smiled sweetly at the she-cat, wondering why she appeared so tired herself. He was about to ask, but stopped himself, wondering if it would be rude to ask a she-cat why she seemed tired. He certainly didn't want to appear rude or obnoxious, especially around such a pretty she-cat. His paws shifted slightly nervously as he sat down, curling his long tail around his paws. If she didn't want him there, he would go without question. That was simply who he was.
Sagewhisker slightly jumped at the sound of another cat’s voice, the fur on the back of her neck rising. The tired molly turned to face the cat who had greeted her. Relief flooded over as she realized that it was only Clearsong. “Oh, hello Clearsong,” She meowed. “You er gave me quite a fright.” Sagewhisker laughed slightly, glad to be able to laugh at something for once. The death of her son’s best friend, Cloverpaw, and the death of Fawnskip had effected mostly everyone. She hadn’t known either of them very well, but Fawnskip had died to giving birth to Blazingstar’s kits. Now those kits would never meet their biological mother. Sagewhisker felt a pang of jealousy and anger as she realized that Blazingstar had decided to be part of those kits’ lives, but not of her’s. At least she had gotten to be apart of Rowanspring, Larkhowl, and Brightstorm’s life. She felt sympathy towards Blazingstar’s newborn kits, for she had lost her mother at an early age, as well.

Last edited by Sage; September 8th, 2018 at 07:15 AM.
Closed Thread