Today 01:54 AM

Old August 3rd, 2023, 10:16 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk_Cradle_Ruler View Post
"If you need shome alone time, I can leave." Brokentalon offered.

snowecho // he/they // 30 moons

---

"N-No! It's fine, it's alright... I didn't mean to seem ungrateful..."

Now look what they did... Stupid, stupid, stupid! Why bother saying something like that, anyway? Brokentalon has every right to leave!

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old August 3rd, 2023, 10:31 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

"Okay..." Brokentalon shrugged.*
Old August 3rd, 2023, 12:09 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Starrypaw
One With The Warren & Kitty Softpaws Purrk Active

Sneaking out of camp was not a difficult thing for Starrypaw. All she needed to do was push aside a nest in the far back corner of the apprentice's den, wriggle through the little gap in the wall, and then slide the nest back into place. Lately, she'd been slipping out of camp so much that she barely batted an eye anymore. Sure, Bigbird always said you weren't supposed to go outside alone cuz there were scary dogs and stuff... and maybe Starrypaw should be listening to the scarred leader, because Pip! Pip had gotten so hurt by dogs that now he didn't have his tail! Or.. half his face! The bicolor molly grimaced slightly at the thought of her adoptive brother. Dogpaw hadn't deserved to be hurt that way...

Skipping further and further away from camp on soundless, feather-light Kitty Softpaws, the unruly-furred apprentice found solace in the quiet woods. As much as she loved her Clanmates, her best friends -- Pip, Mossy, Seedling, Shader, Crikey!, oooh, Crikey! She'd have to go see Crikey soon, he must be all lonely in ThunderClan. Feeling rather weak-limbed at the thought of the ThunderClan apprentice who was too good-looking for his own good, Starrypaw barely even heard the voices as she neared. In fact, she didn't even notice anything aside from whatever was going on inside her own brain until she stumbled through the undergrowth and came face-to-face with two ShadowClan warriors.

'Uh-oh.'

That was her first thought, of course, but Starrypaw was usually not one to dwell on problems. She barreled over without needing any prompting. "Hello, hello! Hi!!!"

[ @silverwynds - Snowecho / @Silk_Cradle_Ruler - Brokentalon ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old August 3rd, 2023, 12:11 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Clans Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Starrypaw

Sneaking out of camp was not a difficult thing for Starrypaw. All she needed to do was push aside a nest in the far back corner of the apprentice's den, wriggle through the little gap in the wall, and then slide the nest back into place. Lately, she'd been slipping out of camp so much that she barely batted an eye anymore. Sure, Bigbird always said you weren't supposed to go outside alone cuz there were scary dogs and stuff... and maybe Starrypaw should be listening to the scarred leader, because Pip! Pip had gotten so hurt by dogs that now he didn't have his tail! Or.. half his face! The bicolor molly grimaced slightly at the thought of her adoptive brother. Dogpaw hadn't deserved to be hurt that way...

Skipping further and further away from camp on soundless, feather-light Kitty Softpaws, the unruly-furred apprentice found solace in the quiet woods. As much as she loved her Clanmates, her best friends -- Pip, Mossy, Seedling, Shader, Crikey!, oooh, Crikey! She'd have to go see Crikey soon, he must be all lonely in ThunderClan. Feeling rather weak-limbed at the thought of the ThunderClan apprentice who was too good-looking for his own good, Starrypaw barely even heard the voices as she neared. In fact, she didn't even notice anything aside from whatever was going on inside her own brain until she stumbled through the undergrowth and came face-to-face with two ShadowClan warriors.

'Uh-oh.'

That was her first thought, of course, but Starrypaw was usually not one to dwell on problems. She barreled over without needing any prompting. "Hello, hello! Hi!!!"

"Hello, Shtarrypaw... shneaking out again?"
Old August 3rd, 2023, 12:59 PM
silly little guy

Quote:
"Hello, Shtarrypaw... shneaking out again?"

---

A loud, cheery voice was not something he had been expecting. Honestly, he didn't even notice her approach-- how did she do that? Their breath hitches in their throat at the surprise but upon realizing it was an apprentice-- though not sure which one she was-- he begins to settle. It was good that Brokentalon was taking the initiative in speaking to her because their heartrate needed to slow down before he could even think about saying anything at the moment.

Of course they knew that apprentices shouldn't be out alone. What, with war at their borders less experienced cats were better off staying in camp. By those standards though the only useful thing he could do in regards to fighting was die.

Ah. Not the time for that.

"H-hello," They pause, glancing to the other warrior, taking note of what he had called her. "Starrypaw... You shouldn't be out here... What are you doing here?"

// @Rose // @Silk_Cradle_Ruler

character bios.
Old August 3rd, 2023, 02:28 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Starrypaw

Bright, sparkling green hues swiveled to land on Brokentalon. "Eh?" She asked, shuffling her paws. "Blimey, I wouldn't call it sneaking out! Just... er... going on a field trip, ya hear me mate?!" Grinning lopsidedly, the British-accented molly dropped into a sloppy crouch, attempting to bat at Snowecho's wayward tail. She blinked, peering up at the feline in question as they spoke. "Staying in camp is bloody boring. Sir Bits is too busy to take me out."

Realizing that her companions probably had no idea who she was referring to, Starrypaw sat back on her haunches and canted her head to the side. "I mean, Hawkbite, my Pops- I mean, mentor, but we call him Bitzer, or Sir Bits, anywho. He's a nice bloke, you'll see." Zoning out a moment to think of the mentor-turned-adoptive-father-turned-enforcer in question, Starrypaw only returned to reality a moment later with a brand-new, fullblown smile. "What are you lot doin' round here, hm?"

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; August 3rd, 2023 at 02:30 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2023, 03:14 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Starrypaw

Bright, sparkling green hues swiveled to land on Brokentalon. "Eh?" She asked, shuffling her paws. "Blimey, I wouldn't call it sneaking out! Just... er... going on a field trip, ya hear me mate?!" Grinning lopsidedly, the British-accented molly dropped into a sloppy crouch, attempting to bat at Snowecho's wayward tail. She blinked, peering up at the feline in question as they spoke. "Staying in camp is bloody boring. Sir Bits is too busy to take me out."

Realizing that her companions probably had no idea who she was referring to, Starrypaw sat back on her haunches and canted her head to the side. "I mean, Hawkbite, my Pops- I mean, mentor, but we call him Bitzer, or Sir Bits, anywho. He's a nice bloke, you'll see." Zoning out a moment to think of the mentor-turned-adoptive-father-turned-enforcer in question, Starrypaw only returned to reality a moment later with a brand-new, fullblown smile. "What are you lot doin' round here, hm?"

@silverwynds

Brokentalon sighed. "I shaw Shnowecho out here and wanted to check if he wash okay"(THIS ADORABLE VOICE-)
Old August 3rd, 2023, 03:54 PM
silly little guy

Quote:
@silverwynds

Brokentalon sighed. "I shaw Shnowecho out here and wanted to check if he wash okay"(THIS ADORABLE VOICE-)

---

So this was all his fault... Brokentalon came to check on him? And now this apprentice could get in trouble for sneaking out of camp alone because of him? The guilt that starts eating at them is almost too much for them to bear. Another ripple of shock runs through their body as their tail is batted at, not realizing with the movement on the side of his head where he can't see too well. It's fine that Starrypaw plays with it-- honestly, it the least he could do to repay her for the trouble she may get in. Even though she explains who Hawkbite is they can't put a name to a face. Visible frustration rests on his features.

Now their turn to answer the question, he takes an uneasy look to the large rock behind them, eats flattening against his head. This was no time to make it about himself-- so he was going to have to lie.

"I just... Needed someplace quiet to think. I'm fine. I'm sorry you wasted your time checking on me."

character bios.
Old August 4th, 2023, 02:25 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post

---

So this was all his fault... Brokentalon came to check on him? And now this apprentice could get in trouble for sneaking out of camp alone because of him? The guilt that starts eating at them is almost too much for them to bear. Another ripple of shock runs through their body as their tail is batted at, not realizing with the movement on the side of his head where he can't see too well. It's fine that Starrypaw plays with it-- honestly, it the least he could do to repay her for the trouble she may get in. Even though she explains who Hawkbite is they can't put a name to a face. Visible frustration rests on his features.

Now their turn to answer the question, he takes an uneasy look to the large rock behind them, eats flattening against his head. This was no time to make it about himself-- so he was going to have to lie.

"I just... Needed someplace quiet to think. I'm fine. I'm sorry you wasted your time checking on me."

"It'sh fine."
Old August 4th, 2023, 04:23 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Clans Re: ShadowClan Territory

Zeus quietly padded into the territory, his eyes filled with terror and anxiety. He looked around and saw a group of cats, so he approached.

Brokentalon quietly noticed a small kit approaching, seemingly scared for his life. He calmly padded up to the kit. "Who are you and why are you here. This is Shadowclan territory and you are not supposed to be here." He growled at the kit. Then he realized it was just a kit. "Sorry, I get very protective of the clan territory. Anyways, what brings you here, young one?" He mewed to the kit.

"I wish to join Shadowclan. My mother and father have been mercilessly murdered by a creal tom known simply as William, and he is headed after me and my siblings. As a result, I have travelled all the way from my old home to get here. I fear that William knows where I am and is coming for me next." Zeus mewed. "If it is alright, may I converse with whoever your leader is? I believe that In the future aside from William possibly trying to get to me I would be a valuable asset."

"Awh, I don't know about that. Dawnstar is pretty stubborn and might not want you in the clan..." brokentalon sighed. (I'm losing the lisp, it's just too cute and I don't want to kill someone with cuteness.)