The Forest Roars
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 03:04 AM

Old April 14th, 2021, 05:30 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooingPanda View Post
Stormfang sank his teeth into the shrew, thankful that he had something to fill the silence with. With his mouth still full, he meowed, "so, why are you hanging out with me?" He had a feeling that she knew, at least to a certain degree, what kind of cat he was.

"Just wanted to be nice." She mews smiling and then eats her squirrel. She smiled as he was eating. She was glad that he was socialing

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old April 14th, 2021, 08:02 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
"Just wanted to be nice." She mews smiling and then eats her squirrel. She smiled as he was eating. She was glad that he was socialing
Stormfang thought about that for a moment. It had been a long time since someone had said they wanted to be nice to him. Thinking back, it had been his foster mother, who had taken him under his wing when his mother had died, that had been his biggest supporter. In fact, she had been his only supporter. His mentor had trained him, but Stormfang knew that they were never very close. He simply nodded at Silverdust. "Thanks," he muttered.

Old April 14th, 2021, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Stormfang thought about that for a moment. It had been a long time since someone had said they wanted to be nice to him. Thinking back, it had been his foster mother, who had taken him under his wing when his mother had died, that had been his biggest supporter. In fact, she had been his only supporter. His mentor had trained him, but Stormfang knew that they were never very close. He simply nodded at Silverdust. "Thanks," he muttered.

Silverdust nodded she understood what it was like to be alone. She felt bad that he had been alone so long but at the same time she was glad that they was hanging out together right now. Something about it though she could not put her paw on it. "Your welcome." She mews softly and then goes back to eating more of her squirrel. It had been awhile since she had company besides her apprentice.

Old April 14th, 2021, 09:06 PM
Champion All-Nighter

Quote:
Silverdust nodded she understood what it was like to be alone. She felt bad that he had been alone so long but at the same time she was glad that they was hanging out together right now. Something about it though she could not put her paw on it. "Your welcome." She mews softly and then goes back to eating more of her squirrel. It had been awhile since she had company besides her apprentice.
Stormfang was glad that she didn't press the issue. It sounded like she had an idea of what it was like to be by yourself. Some cats got all up in your face about it. He knew that they didn't mean to be like that and they wanted to help, but they were going about it all wrong. Taking another bite of his meal, he tried to think of another subject they could talk about. He wasn't used to carrying on conversations like this, so he didn't really know what to say. An awkward silence began to stretch out.

Old April 14th, 2021, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Stormfang was glad that she didn't press the issue. It sounded like she had an idea of what it was like to be by yourself. Some cats got all up in your face about it. He knew that they didn't mean to be like that and they wanted to help, but they were going about it all wrong. Taking another bite of his meal, he tried to think of another subject they could talk about. He wasn't used to carrying on conversations like this, so he didn't really know what to say. An awkward silence began to stretch out.

Silverdust looked at him as it was starting to get late but she didn't mind she knew where some moss was in the area. She looked at him. "Sometimes u can see starclan better here then u can in camp. This place is hidden but u can see the sky above." She took another bite of her squirrel and it was finished.

Old April 14th, 2021, 09:45 PM
Champion All-Nighter

Quote:
Silverdust looked at him as it was starting to get late but she didn't mind she knew where some moss was in the area. She looked at him. "Sometimes u can see starclan better here then u can in camp. This place is hidden but u can see the sky above." She took another bite of her squirrel and it was finished.
Stormfang glanced up at the sky through the branches and nodded wordlessly. It was beginning to grow dark, but he didn't want to go back to camp. Finishing his shrew with rapid bites, he pushed it to the side. "Now what?" he asked, stretching in the small space.

Old April 14th, 2021, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Stormfang glanced up at the sky through the branches and nodded wordlessly. It was beginning to grow dark, but he didn't want to go back to camp. Finishing his shrew with rapid bites, he pushed it to the side. "Now what?" he asked, stretching in the small space.
" I can go get some moss for nests for the night." She gets up yawning but smiles. Knowing where some was just a couple tailengths away. "I will be right back." She mews exiting and padding awfew tail lengths away and gotten moss and started padding back that direction. She was glad to have some company.

Old April 14th, 2021, 10:19 PM
Champion All-Nighter

Quote:
" I can go get some moss for nests for the night." She gets up yawning but smiles. Knowing where some was just a couple tailengths away. "I will be right back." She mews exiting and padding awfew tail lengths away and gotten moss and started padding back that direction. She was glad to have some company.
Stormfang started. He didn't know that they would be staying the night out here. But, before he could say anything, she had scrambled out of the den. He settled down again and waited for her to return.

Old April 14th, 2021, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Stormfang started. He didn't know that they would be staying the night out here. But, before he could say anything, she had scrambled out of the den. He settled down again and waited for her to return.
She padded back and laid the moss down "or we can leave this here for when one of us want a break from the clan for a minute." She mews and lays on the ground Infront of him. She nods smiling looking at him and sigh. She didn't think about how he would feel but she looked at her paws thinking about the rejection she had before she didn't want another and was just trying to be friends right now. Maybe a bit more down the pawsteps later. She wasn't gonna push it.

Old April 15th, 2021, 08:26 AM
Champion All-Nighter

Quote:
She padded back and laid the moss down "or we can leave this here for when one of us want a break from the clan for a minute." She mews and lays on the ground Infront of him. She nods smiling looking at him and sigh. She didn't think about how he would feel but she looked at her paws thinking about the rejection she had before she didn't want another and was just trying to be friends right now. Maybe a bit more down the pawsteps later. She wasn't gonna push it.
Stormfang drug his claw through the dirt in the ground. "No, we can sleep here," he meowed. "Do you do this often?"