Rosekit finder
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:12 AM

Old July 22nd, 2019, 04:08 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

@Tempest's Song
Flamepaw was mad. She stomped through the forest, going towards teh border. Oh she hated her siblings. She knew that her father wasn't the best but they didn't have to rub it in her face! She let out a annoyed hiss as she stopped at the windclan border. On top of that, She had to be nice to some other apprentice she barely even heard of. Usually If someone had bumped into her she would yell at them but she had strict orders not to yell at this tom. She growled and let ther claws sink into the dirt as she tried to calm herself down.

Last edited by ~Silverkit~; July 22nd, 2019 at 04:10 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2019, 04:13 PM
She Sang like the Wind

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
@Tempest's Song
Flamepaw was mad. She stomped through the forest, going towards teh border. Oh she hated her siblings. She knew that her father wasn't the best but they didn't have to rub it in her face! She let out a annoyed hiss as she stopped at the windclan border. On top of that, She had to be nice to some other apprentice she barely even heard of. Usually If someone had bumped into her she would yell at them but she had strict orders not to yell at this tom. She growled and let ther claws sink into the dirt as she tried to calm herself down.
Fogpaw should have been hunting. Oh, he should have been. Why did he say he would be hunting, and not end up hunting?
These were the thoughts that whizzed through his head when he saw the other apprentice standing at the border, her eyes cold as she glared at him. For a split second, he wondered if he could just keep walking and ignore her, but he decided he'd better see what she wanted.
He padded cautiously to the border, his right eye twitching with annoyance. "Uh- can I help you?" he asked, his tone cold.

My son, Fogpaws' edgy finder. (Watch out- it's sharp!)

All my cats!

Old July 22nd, 2019, 04:21 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest's Song View Post
Fogpaw should have been hunting. Oh, he should have been. Why did he say he would be hunting, and not end up hunting?
These were the thoughts that whizzed through his head when he saw the other apprentice standing at the border, her eyes cold as she glared at him. For a split second, he wondered if he could just keep walking and ignore her, but he decided he'd better see what she wanted.
He padded cautiously to the border, his right eye twitching with annoyance. "Uh- can I help you?" he asked, his tone cold.
Flamepaw heard a voice and looked at the tom. Great, more cats. She glared at him as she let her claws sink in the dirt once again. "No. So you can just go." She hissed, not wanting to deal with cat, eespecially a windclan one.
Old July 22nd, 2019, 06:25 PM
She Sang like the Wind

Quote:
Flamepaw heard a voice and looked at the tom. Great, more cats. She glared at him as she let her claws sink in the dirt once again. "No. So you can just go." She hissed, not wanting to deal with cat, eespecially a windclan one.
"No. So, you can just go." hissed the she-cat.

Fogpaw's ears perked in anger. How dare she? This was his clan and his border, she couldn't just walk up like she owned the place!

He bristled. "Here's the thing," he said coldly. "If you want to meet some cat here, you have to ask. Don;t just waltz into MY territory."

All my cats!

Old July 22nd, 2019, 06:58 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
"No. So, you can just go." hissed the she-cat.

Fogpaw's ears perked in anger. How dare she? This was his clan and his border, she couldn't just walk up like she owned the place!

He bristled. "Here's the thing," he said coldly. "If you want to meet some cat here, you have to ask. Don;t just waltz into MY territory."
Flamepaw growled. She glared at him coldly. "I don't want to meet ANYBODY! And this isn't YOUR territory! There's a border right here, and im on MY territory so YOU CAN JUST LET ME BE!" She snapped as she stood up with her fur bristling.
Old July 22nd, 2019, 07:16 PM
She Sang like the Wind

Quote:
Flamepaw growled. She glared at him coldly. "I don't want to meet ANYBODY! And this isn't YOUR territory! There's a border right here, and im on MY territory so YOU CAN JUST LET ME BE!" She snapped as she stood up with her fur bristling.
"I don't want to meet anybody!" the she-cat screeched angrily. Fogpaw stood his ground, baring his teeth. I swear to Starclan, he thought to himself, if i have to look at this piece of fox-dung anymore, I'm going to claw out my own eyes!

"And this isn't YOUR territory! There's a border right there, and I'm on my territory, so you can just let me BE!' sne snapped, her eyes glowing with rage. Fogpaw just narrowed his eyes, emenating indiffrence and dislike.

"You don't have to be such a mousebrain," he grumbled, annoyed. "I was just doing my job- checking the borders and keeping my clan safe."

All my cats!

Old July 22nd, 2019, 07:56 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
"I don't want to meet anybody!" the she-cat screeched angrily. Fogpaw stood his ground, baring his teeth. I swear to Starclan, he thought to himself, if i have to look at this piece of fox-dung anymore, I'm going to claw out my own eyes!

"And this isn't YOUR territory! There's a border right there, and I'm on my territory, so you can just let me BE!' sne snapped, her eyes glowing with rage. Fogpaw just narrowed his eyes, emenating indiffrence and dislike.

"You don't have to be such a mousebrain," he grumbled, annoyed. "I was just doing my job- checking the borders and keeping my clan safe."
Flamepaw frowned and sunk her claws into the ground. "Im not a mousebrain! If you would've just let me be like I asked, we wouldn't be fighting" she growled, narrowing her eyes at him.
Old July 22nd, 2019, 09:18 PM
She Sang like the Wind

Quote:
Flamepaw frowned and sunk her claws into the ground. "Im not a mousebrain! If you would've just let me be like I asked, we wouldn't be fighting" she growled, narrowing her eyes at him.

Fogpaw wanted to scream. Could she just shut up and be done with it? He didn't want her to have the last word, though. Itwas a silly thing, but it meant a lot to him.

"Ah, yes, of course you're not a mousebrain- how could I have missed the fact that you are, instead, a pile of foxdung."

With that, he turned and stalked away, hatred making his heart pound. He hoped he never had to see that cat again.

All my cats!

Last edited by Tempest's Song; July 22nd, 2019 at 09:20 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2019, 07:17 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Fogpaw wanted to scream. Could she just shut up and be done with it? He didn't want her to have the last word, though. Itwas a silly thing, but it meant a lot to him.

"Ah, yes, of course you're not a mousebrain- how could I have missed the fact that you are, instead, a pile of foxdung."

With that, he turned and stalked away, hatred making his heart pound. He hoped he never had to see that cat again.
Flamepaw growled. She turned around and walked off. Oh she would make that tom pay, she was positive. She let out a hiss as she walked back towards camp. "Mousebrain" she muttered.
Old August 20th, 2019, 03:43 PM
so. so tired.

My Mood: Lurking

@Soup
Before Tanglefoot could respond, they approached the border, and the scent of prey filled his nose as well. He dropped down to a crouch and glanced over at Stonewater. "Good nose. We just have to be careful - it's a bad idea to get too close to the border," he whispered. His large, fluffy tail hovered above the ground. His eyes, green and narrowed, searched the area. In front of them, he saw a fat juicy squirrel, far enough away from the border that it wouldn't cause any problems. He nudged Stonewater gently with his shoulder and nodded his head to the squirrel's location. "Watch where your paws land and use your tail to keep yourself balanced," Tanglefoot said in a hushed tone. "Don't jump until you know it can't tell you're there."

Last edited by jazzyanathema; August 20th, 2019 at 05:06 PM.