Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:34 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 23rd, 2017, 09:09 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

The she-cat nods "Thank you." She then gazes around the camp with her piercing dark blue eyes. She seems anxious. Her tortoiseshell fur bristles, and she hisses, but there's nothing but empty air. She suddenly snaps back to normal, shakes out her fur, and lies down in the shade of a tree. Little does anyone else know, the she-cat was confronted with another dark, ominous vision of her father.

All alone, she mutters to herself "Why did I come? I don't want to put another Clan in danger... not after..." Tears well up in her eyes. After a long moment, she whispers ever so softly, "What am I to do now?"
Old February 24th, 2017, 12:22 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: RiverClan Clearing

{ @The Eye Of The Storm }
Smokeykit padded into the clearing, stumbling as she did so, for she is still getting used to walking without knowing where to go, but her siblings had helped her learn. She was past a moon, about two now, and so she wanted to explore, and her hyperness soon took over. She wonderecx if she would find someone to play with.
Old February 24th, 2017, 02:08 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post
{ @The Eye Of The Storm }
Smokeykit padded into the clearing, stumbling as she did so, for she is still getting used to walking without knowing where to go, but her siblings had helped her learn. She was past a moon, about two now, and so she wanted to explore, and her hyperness soon took over. She wonderecx if she would find someone to play with.
Foxkit, a dark russity ginger swirled tom, looked around, and spotted a pretty grey she-cat. The kit watched the she-kit bumble around, and when catching a glimpse of her misty blue eyes, he came to an understanding. She's blind. He bounded forward to Smokeykit, his older body being stronger and more powerful. "Hi. i'm Foxkit, whats your name?"

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 24th, 2017, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

Foxkit, a dark russity ginger swirled tom, looked around, and spotted a pretty grey she-cat. The kit watched the she-kit bumble around, and when catching a glimpse of her misty blue eyes, he came to an understanding. She's blind. He bounded forward to Smokeykit, his older body being stronger and more powerful. "Hi. i'm Foxkit, whats your name?"
Smokeykit heard the other and purred. "I'm Smokeykit!" she meowed back, her fluffy fur all poofed out from her running around. She turned her head towards him, and smiled. "Hey, wanna play? I'm bored" she mewed, and swiped a paw at him, although she was a tad off, it would land unless he moved, of course.
Old February 24th, 2017, 02:30 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Smokeykit heard the other and purred. "I'm Smokeykit!" she meowed back, her fluffy fur all poofed out from her running around. She turned her head towards him, and smiled. "Hey, wanna play? I'm bored" she mewed, and swiped a paw at him, although she was a tad off, it would land unless he moved, of course.
"Sure!" The tom responded, he was surprised at the molly's quickness; and was about to jump out of the way when he thought of something, let her hit me. If I responded overly quickly, it would be unfair, she can't see. if I stay still she can hit me, and she will like me. The tom froze and felt a dull thump on hi nose. he giggled and leaped onto her but gave an indicator first; "Im gonna get you!"

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 24th, 2017, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

"Sure!" The tom responded, he was surprised at the molly's quickness; and was about to jump out of the way when he thought of something, let her hit me. If I responded overly quickly, it would be unfair, she can't see. if I stay still she can hit me, and she will like me. The tom froze and felt a dull thump on hi nose. he giggled and leaped onto her but gave an indicator first; "Im gonna get you!"
Smokeykit squealed in laughter as a sudden hit of the older kit landed on top of her, however she meowed and pawed his nose as he had her pinned by his weight. The runt kit then gave a rather cute, playful snarl as she tried to kick him off. A lot of her strength was in her legs, and by her build it was clear she would work better in the profession of fighting. "I will win, you'll never beat Smokeystar!" she meowed, and kept kicking until she finally got him off.
Old February 25th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
"well we could play."
"I-I guess so." Shorekit stared at the other with wide eyes, "What should be play?" Her stammering ceased as she started to get a bit more confident around Rainkit.
Old February 25th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
"I-I guess so." Shorekit stared at the other with wide eyes, "What should be play?" Her stammering ceased as she started to get a bit more confident around Rainkit.
"How about moss ball" Rainkit said excitedly.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old February 25th, 2017, 06:11 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

@Duskflight
Chaseripple emerged from the Warriors den, his dark green and yellow hues glimmering in the light. He blinked his eyes, still groggy from his last sleep. As he emerged into the dull sunlight of leaf bare, he reached forwards, extending his claws and arching his back. He released a large yawn, all in attempts of shaking sleep away. He had a job to do, a clan to protect, he could sleep all day, no matter how nice it might sound. The blue gray tom swept his gaze around the clearing. As the suggest feeling slipped away, he began to notice a small rumbling from his stomach. Slowly he approached the fresh kill pile and sniffed through the choices. He rummaged through a few carp, a salmon, a trout. Every thing normal. Not caring much about what he ate, he chose a small carp from the pile and padded away with the cold scaly catch.
He approached a shady spot, cast by the nearby nursery. As he lowered his body to the ground, ready to tick into his quick meal, he let his gaze wander around the clearing. He took a small hesitant bite of the fish, he gazed around,matching jithing more than just the daily clan life. Sometimes he enjoyed being able to sit back and watch some of the simplicities of life unfold around him. To him at least, it appeared that not much drama was happening, which was good. It kept peace between his Clanmates. He knew what it was like to quarrel with some cat who slept right next to you, and knew that it was not at all a pleasant experience. He gazed back down, feeling a slight twinge of guilt that he had not invited some cat to join him in eating this meal. Sure he didn't have too terribly many close friends, but that's till shouldn't hold him back from sharing. Besides, he didn't want to take any extra food that the queens or elders might need. Sure things were starting to look up to new leaf, but the cold and bitterness of leaf bare were still here. Which meant prey was still scarce.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 25th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
"How about moss ball" Rainkit said excitedly.
She smiled shyly then replied with an excited squeak, "Ok!" Shorekit glanced around and found some moss that an apprentice must have dropped during their chores. She herself couldn't wait to be an apprentice but her excitement about that had to wait as she knew Rainkit was waiting. She scooped the moss into a ball before quite weakly tossing it over to him.