RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by constellation
Today 05:27 PM

Old April 15th, 2023, 01:43 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever you see me on
My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

{<DuckKit>}
-She gets bored of staying still and runs out of their spot,deciding to bug the other cats/kits-
Old April 15th, 2023, 02:11 PM

{<DuckKit>}
-she saw the kit lying-
“Hey! Wanna play a game!”
Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
briarkit

blinking her eyes open, briarkit was staring at the ceiling. Scowling in annoyance, she tried to roll onto her side, per us, but then her eyes fell up the restriction that kept her from standing. The cobwebs wrapped around her torso, and her paws felt her stomach. It sent a strike of pain shooting through her, and she whimpered. What had happened?

She moved on short, flame colored legs to stand shakily at the entrance of the medicine den, ignoring all screams for kits to get in the nursery. She didn't even look in, just threw a few words over her shoulder. "Don't worry Stone! I'll protect you!"

The memory came back in a haze, slowly, and she inhaled sharply, feeling the pain in her shoulder too.

A black dog bore down on her, not focused on the medicine den like she feared, only focused on her. And Briarkit forgot that she was supposed to be brave. "it's gonna be okay, stone!" She whimpered, shrinking back as it got closer. Very fiber of her being told her to run, but how was she supposed to know if Stonepaw was in the den behind her? And all his magic plants were in there too.

The reflection came back blurry, but then as the black fuzz came closer and closer, everything came into focus in a snap.

Massive jaws full of bloody teeth opened, and she screamed as she was snapped up in the jaws, and thrown to the side. The black canine was upon her, ready to gobble her up.

And like every bullheaded child, Briarkit was afraid of the memory, but also in awe of how much of a badass she was. She fought a dog! (and lost... bitterly. didn't get a single blow in, but she was going to bet that he was pissed he didn't get to eat her. so she won. she beat him. ha ha.)

not hearing any more barking (she had been unconscious for two days, which made it sound strange that she was still tired) she lay there for a little bit. wondering if dad or stonepaw was gonna visit. or lily or fawn or silversnow. Or stinky Antkit (who had a LOT of explaining to do!) and also like every bullheaded child, she could only think of one other thing in that moment.

"I'm starving." She announced to the closest cat, a declaration of her triumph over that stupid dog, that came in the form of a demand for food. and attention. but mostly food.

[ open! ]
Old April 15th, 2023, 03:03 PM

{<SwampEar>}
-walks into nursery- “Hi Duck” -she sighs again-

{<DuckKit>}
-She sees her mom walk in-
“Mama! Your back!”

{<SwampEar>}
“Yeah not for long,I was just seeing what you were doing,bye now”

{<DuckKit>}
“Mama!Dont go! Let’s play for a bit!”

{<SwampEar>}
“Not now Duck!” -she hisses-

{<DuckKit>}
-whimpers- “Please?”

{<SwampEar>}
“I SAID NO!” -she yells baring her teeth at the Kit-

{<DuckKit>}
-she starts sobbing- “Okay mama…..”

{<SwampEar>}
-she simply stares at the Kit and walks away-

Old April 15th, 2023, 03:09 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafKit/Tail View Post
{<DuckKit>}
-she saw the kit lying-
“Hey! Wanna play a game!”
Briarkit smiled painfully, and fluffed out her messy ginger fur. "Sure!" She squeaked, even though she was injured she had nothing better to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafKit/Tail View Post
{<SwampEar>}
-walks into nursery- “Hi Duck” -she sighs again-

{<DuckKit>}
-She sees her mom walk in-
“Mama! Your back!”

{<SwampEar>}
“Yeah not for long,I was just seeing what you were doing,bye now”

{<DuckKit>}
“Mama!Dont go! Let’s play for a bit!”

{<SwampEar>}
“Not now Duck!” -she hisses-

{<DuckKit>}
-whimpers- “Please?”

{<SwampEar>}
“I SAID NO!” -she yells baring her teeth at the Kit-

{<DuckKit>}
-she starts sobbing- “Okay mama…..”

{<SwampEar>}
-she simply stares at the Kit and walks away-

The little ginger molly hopped up from her best, wrapped in cobwebs, as she heard yelling and crying. Oh no. Not another cat treating a kit badly. Not on Bri's watch. Stalking forward, the injured kit tried to stand in front of Ducky. "Don't talk to them like that, lady. Ducky didn't do anything wrong."

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; April 16th, 2023 at 11:48 AM.
Old April 15th, 2023, 03:31 PM

{<SwampEar>}
-she just laughed and went to the warriors den-

{<DuckKit>}
“T-Thank you…..What should we play?”
Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

Briarkit smiled painfully, and fluffed out her messy ginger fur. "Sure!" She squeaked, even though she was injured she had nothing better to do.

The little ginger molly hopped up from her best, wrapped in cobwebs, as she heard yelling and crying. Oh no. Not another cat treating a kit badly. Not on Bri's watch. Stalking forward, the injured kit tried to stand in front of Ducky. "Don't talk to them like that, maam. Ducky didn't do anything wrong."
Old April 15th, 2023, 03:39 PM
Pfp by Caspian :&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt; Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

~Spottedkit~
The kitten slowly awakened, the sun shining on her pelt. She looked around seeing Briarkit defending Duckkit from the weird, hairless cat. She snsrled slightly. Not only was that cat ugly on the outside, but also on the inside. She rolled her eyes, standing up and stretching. Her head was hurting, and her vision wasnt the greatest thst morning, but she had gotten used to it.

She flicked her tail, shaking her pelt as she stood, stretching each leg as she left the small nest. Her mother left the clan, so she never got to see her, and, as a rssult, had the nest all to herself. She liked a full nest. She could roll around, stretch out, and take up the whole area without having to worry about other cats or kittens in her way. She looked around, looking for someone to spend time with before her swimming curricular.

(OPEN)
Old April 16th, 2023, 11:31 AM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine View Post
July

After being told where to go from a warrior the young 4 moon old tom padded into the Nursery. Would the queens kick him out with his outsider smell? Being extremely cautious the former scavenger kit stayed near the entrance to the den. Maybe he would wait to get invited in. Sure cats may be friendly just like Pikestar, but he wasn't about to take that chance. Some cats in alleyways weren't so friendly. There was a couple, but it still had been pretty rare.

[ sorry for the long wait. @sol.; ]

The queen was collecting bits and pieces of moss to throw away, as their smell was already beginning to sour. She'd have to have one of the queens watch the nursery later so she could do find more; or, she'd manage to rope on of the patrols to collect some the next time they went out. Whatever, she'd find a way to get more moss soon.

She was getting ready to herd the kits outside for some play time when she smelled an unfamiliar scent. She gave a puzzled frown, before noticing a small kit near the entrance of the nursery. He made no move to come in, but Lilycreek simply gave him a sweet smile.

"Hi there. You alright? Someone tell you to come here? What's your name, sweetie?" She motioned for him to come inside. "Lemme get you some water."

[ @Catherine ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old April 16th, 2023, 11:38 AM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

LILYCREEK

She was keeping an eye on Briarkit as she stood up to Swampear. She gave a small frown at the queen as she left with a laugh, leaving her child with a sad expression and a whimper, before giving Briar an approving nod, leaving her to play with her new companion.

She noticed a kit getting out of their nest, and before realizing it was Spottedkit. Even now, despite their faded history, the name Spotted still left a small reaction to her. It was the name of someone she had held very dear after all. She gave a smile, before calling out softly to the she-kit.

"Good morning, Spottedkit. You have a swimming lesson today, right? How about some breakfast first?"

[ @jupiter - briar interaction @~WallyDarling~ - SNATCHING]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "

Last edited by sol.; April 16th, 2023 at 11:38 AM.
Old April 16th, 2023, 11:55 AM
Pfp by Caspian :&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt; Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol. View Post
LILYCREEK

She was keeping an eye on Briarkit as she stood up to Swampear. She gave a small frown at the queen as she left with a laugh, leaving her child with a sad expression and a whimper, before giving Briar an approving nod, leaving her to play with her new companion.

She noticed a kit getting out of their nest, and before realizing it was Spottedkit. Even now, despite their faded history, the name Spotted still left a small reaction to her. It was the name of someone she had held very dear after all. She gave a smile, before calling out softly to the she-kit.

"Good morning, Spottedkit. You have a swimming lesson today, right? How about some breakfast first?"

[ @jupiter - briar interaction @~WallyDarling~ - SNATCHING]
~Spottedkit~
The kit looked over, flicking her tail, before, unsuccessfully, trying to rush kver. She tripped over a few nests. "yeah!" she said, shaking her head, smiling at the warrior. She liked this warrior. Not like that ugly Swampear. She bounced happily, her tail flicking in excitement. Lillycreek was going to help her swim! She was super excited to be able to actually swim! She was in RiverClan after all,l. She needed to swim! She wanted to swim before she became an aporentice, not to mention Pikestar needed that. But, who cares, she would swim before she had to lesrn to hunt and fight!

She rushed out of the nursery, running in circles exitedly. She tripped on her tail, before jumping up,giving a large smile at lillycreek. "what are we gonna do first?" she said excitedly.
Old April 17th, 2023, 07:59 AM
Matching with Octavia!

Bump Policy: M-F 8AM-4PM
My Mood: Asleep

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....
Moonspot
Genderfluid/Queen

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....

{ @wren }

Moonspot Nodded to her as she asked her if she could tell her something, her ears laied down abit as she heard abit of worry and tention in her friends voice as they began to speak to her. see saw their tail curl and uncurl themself. she could feel she felt she didn't know who she could really speak to about their next path. Moonspot then softly smiled to her, before moveing to touch her paw to chest. "I can understand how you feel. But know this one thing i have always learned from my mother, whoever you speak to, go with how your heart is, and feel that they have a trusting and kind heart. that you can tell them anything thats on your mind, and you can come to them if you need to talk or get stress off your mind. dont go by their appearance but by the heart. i have always learned to give kindness my whole life. so knowing the aura from ones heart is my strong suit." she said smileing to her as she lowered her paw back down. she always felt a kind and soothing aura around her friend. so she always knew that she could come to her if she needed to talk.

Hi Im Moonlight
Moonstar Has a Open Den Policy in Heartclan!, if you ever need her do not hesitate to come to her den for her if need be.
Heartclan {Sign Up Re-Revamp}
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder