Today 10:03 PM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by zozelen
Today 10:01 PM

Old July 12th, 2019, 04:51 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Nokosi growled, eyes flickering between the three wolves in front of him. His eyes were obviously hurt once he saw Shadow step on Seba’s side. So many emotions were flying through his mind, appearing in his eyes. One after another, almost to quick to notice or make any sense of it. Anger, sorrow, disgust, betrayal, thankfulness, shock, and many more to follow. The brown wolves eyes dimmed, his body shaking, as if refusing him to be able to speak. Nokosi closed his eyes, silently making a vow that he would one day return. Whether it be by the same body or another. He would fulfill his destiny.

With a defeated glint in his eyes he stared Shadow and Seba, holding their stares. Sure, he will give up his position, but he will not submit to them. “I-“ He began, his body shaking more violently as if it hurt to say the words which were to follow. “I surrender. And with that I give my position to those who rightfully have claimed it.” Venom laced it words, almost strong enough to kill. Hatred burned in his eyes like flames, ready to engulf whoever dared meet his gaze. He would have given his life then and there. But with Taka’s life on the line, he could never do such a thing.

Taka sighed in relief when he heard Nokosi's surrender. "Oh my shining sun." He whispered sitting next to him, continuing on working on the wounds.

Shadow turned to all the wounds around. "It has been declared!" He announced. "The alpha has resigned and given away his position!" This was followed by a few cheers of excitement. "By this decree, Seba is now the new alpha of this pack!" Shadow decreed.

Seba looked all around the wolves, no longer fighting and turned to him. He did not know what to say. He just wanted to stop his reign of tyranny and bring back the order of the packs he still hardly understood.

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old July 13th, 2019, 04:04 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
Taka sighed in relief when he heard Nokosi's surrender. "Oh my shining sun." He whispered sitting next to him, continuing on working on the wounds.

Shadow turned to all the wounds around. "It has been declared!" He announced. "The alpha has resigned and given away his position!" This was followed by a few cheers of excitement. "By this decree, Seba is now the new alpha of this pack!" Shadow decreed.

Seba looked all around the wolves, no longer fighting and turned to him. He did not know what to say. He just wanted to stop his reign of tyranny and bring back the order of the packs he still hardly understood.

Nokosi did not pay much attention to Taka, only his eyes glared at the wolves in front of him, but they widened as some stepped besides him and Taka, there were few, but just enough. Five wolves or such stood next to him, those including a extremely weak Viper and Matasi. Sure, they were nothing compared to the wolves left but it still gave Nokosi hope. The wolves started growling but with a bark from Nokosi they stopped. He stood, ignoring the pain that came with it, and looked at Shadow and Seba. “These wolves chose me, over you. They have the right to follow me wherever I choose to lead.” He looked at them, challenging them to disagree. After all, not having wolves have their own free will would be a bad dent on Seba’s and Shadow’s reputation.

Nokosi knew of a place, where he heard many rumors from Viper. She said it was beautiful, and held enough land to start a new pack, a place for rest and recovery, and Nokosi was intent on finding it with her help. “I will leave now,” he begun glaring those down who dared look him in the eye. “But those who had chosen to go with me shall stay by my side, and I will make sure of it they don’t try anything.” His words held warnings to his followers.

~0~

Viper, who had been standing over Sages body shaking when it was announced that Nokosi had lost almost gave up. Yet with a shaky breath she decided to carve a ‘V’ onto the most noticeable side of Sage, and slowly, but surely, the white and grey female made her way to Nokosi, who had been with Taka. The she wolf gave a stare of sadness to Seba before padding her way over to Nokosi’s side. Her nervousness faded once more started to join her. Their small group looked at the two packs in front of them, all of them ready to die for their leader, yet they were all scolded by Nokosi with a harsh growl.

The entire time she kept her eyes on Seba, not once leaving his gaze. Though she had tears threatening to spill, her eyes were as cold as ice, her body rigid and bloodied from war.

~0~

Matasi looked down upon Zuri, who was alive, but barely able to move. Her eyes were weak and she was on the verge of passing out. He snickered and leaned close to her ear. “I’m afraid Taka won’t be able to fix that up.” He smiled, watching her eyes horror in fear and anger. Ignoring her threats to him about killing him if he so much laid a claw on the healer, he walked away smiling to himself, and ignoring the stinging of his wounds he went to go find Klaus, but froze in terror once he heard Shadow announce who had won.

Pushing his way through the wolves, he saw Viper standing near Noksoi and Taka. With a panicked gaze, he looked at the wolves around them before padding next to them. He then smiled once three more wolves joined him and they all challenged every wolf around them, but quickly stopped with an order from Nokosi himself.

~0~

Klaus looked around the crowd surrounding Nokosi and his goons. His eyes glared at Matasi with pride, but suddenly they were broken as Matasi only smiled back, realizing that he had left him with Zuri. Yet, with a blow to the heart he realized the amount of blood on Matasi was not his. Once he ran his gaze over the wolves he noticed Taka and started to growl. “You!” He growled. “You’re the traitor?! I trusted you! Zuri trusted you!” He went to leap but Matasi, who had stepped in front of him dared him to try. “This war had ended.” He hissed. “Don’t let us loose more lives.” Matasi smiled which only earned a growl from Klaus, and finally he stood back. Allowing Matasi to return to Nokosi’s side.

Old July 13th, 2019, 07:35 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Nokosi did not pay much attention to Taka, only his eyes glared at the wolves in front of him, but they widened as some stepped besides him and Taka, there were few, but just enough. Five wolves or such stood next to him, those including a extremely weak Viper and Matasi. Sure, they were nothing compared to the wolves left but it still gave Nokosi hope. The wolves started growling but with a bark from Nokosi they stopped. He stood, ignoring the pain that came with it, and looked at Shadow and Seba. “These wolves chose me, over you. They have the right to follow me wherever I choose to lead.” He looked at them, challenging them to disagree. After all, not having wolves have their own free will would be a bad dent on Seba’s and Shadow’s reputation.

Nokosi knew of a place, where he heard many rumors from Viper. She said it was beautiful, and held enough land to start a new pack, a place for rest and recovery, and Nokosi was intent on finding it with her help. “I will leave now,” he begun glaring those down who dared look him in the eye. “But those who had chosen to go with me shall stay by my side, and I will make sure of it they don’t try anything.” His words held warnings to his followers.

~0~

Viper, who had been standing over Sages body shaking when it was announced that Nokosi had lost almost gave up. Yet with a shaky breath she decided to carve a ‘V’ onto the most noticeable side of Sage, and slowly, but surely, the white and grey female made her way to Nokosi, who had been with Taka. The she wolf gave a stare of sadness to Seba before padding her way over to Nokosi’s side. Her nervousness faded once more started to join her. Their small group looked at the two packs in front of them, all of them ready to die for their leader, yet they were all scolded by Nokosi with a harsh growl.

The entire time she kept her eyes on Seba, not once leaving his gaze. Though she had tears threatening to spill, her eyes were as cold as ice, her body rigid and bloodied from war.

~0~

Matasi looked down upon Zuri, who was alive, but barely able to move. Her eyes were weak and she was on the verge of passing out. He snickered and leaned close to her ear. “I’m afraid Taka won’t be able to fix that up.” He smiled, watching her eyes horror in fear and anger. Ignoring her threats to him about killing him if he so much laid a claw on the healer, he walked away smiling to himself, and ignoring the stinging of his wounds he went to go find Klaus, but froze in terror once he heard Shadow announce who had won.

Pushing his way through the wolves, he saw Viper standing near Noksoi and Taka. With a panicked gaze, he looked at the wolves around them before padding next to them. He then smiled once three more wolves joined him and they all challenged every wolf around them, but quickly stopped with an order from Nokosi himself.

~0~

Klaus looked around the crowd surrounding Nokosi and his goons. His eyes glared at Matasi with pride, but suddenly they were broken as Matasi only smiled back, realizing that he had left him with Zuri. Yet, with a blow to the heart he realized the amount of blood on Matasi was not his. Once he ran his gaze over the wolves he noticed Taka and started to growl. “You!” He growled. “You’re the traitor?! I trusted you! Zuri trusted you!” He went to leap but Matasi, who had stepped in front of him dared him to try. “This war had ended.” He hissed. “Don’t let us loose more lives.” Matasi smiled which only earned a growl from Klaus, and finally he stood back. Allowing Matasi to return to Nokosi’s side.

Taka watched as Nokosi got up to lead his group of followers away. He looked back at the group of those that fought against him. He couldn't understand it. Why couldn't they just figure out what Nokosi was trying to do for the packs. He understood it, why couldnt they? He sighed and shook his head. He turned to Klaus, he had been called a lot of things, now he could add traitor to that list. It's fine. It didn't affect him in the least. He met Shadow's gaze finally, a small smile appeared on his face, it wasnt a friendly goodbye. It was a warning signaling that they would be back. He sat in his position until all of the followers left until he too, stood up, and followed his shining sun that he promised he would follow forever. His old life ended then to start a new refreshed and happy life.

Seba growled as all of those who dared to follow Nokosi but his aggression was immediately suppressed when he saw Viper, his own sister join Nokosi and followed him out. He was now at a lost for words. Desperate not to see her go, he attempted to follow her and convince her back. "Viper!" He called but the paw of Shadow got in the way.

Shadow shook his head. "It's pointless, there's no convincing her back. Shes made up her mind and it doesn't look like shes changing it." He said looking around. "For now we must see those that have fallen." He said looking at Zuri's unconscious body, but more importantly, Sage's dead body. He walked over to his body, a "V" engraved in his fur. "Sleep well, old friend." He said putting a paw on his body. "Sunset will miss you, I will miss you, and the pack will miss you. We will not forget what you have done." He closed his eyes and a tear fell down his side onto Sages body. They will pay for what they have done. He opened his eyes to look for the opposing alpha. "Where is your alpha?" He asked a wold for the opposing pack.

"She's dead." Seba growled. "I couldn't get to her fast enough." He said through clentched teeth. If only I was faster, I could've stopped that monster!" He looked up at the sky. "Dammit! Why did this have to happen!" He looked around, all of this fighting and death for what? What did it accomplish in the end? He turned away to walk off. He just wanted to be alone now.

Old July 13th, 2019, 09:33 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Taka watched as Nokosi got up to lead his group of followers away. He looked back at the group of those that fought against him. He couldn't understand it. Why couldn't they just figure out what Nokosi was trying to do for the packs. He understood it, why couldnt they? He sighed and shook his head. He turned to Klaus, he had been called a lot of things, now he could add traitor to that list. It's fine. It didn't affect him in the least. He met Shadow's gaze finally, a small smile appeared on his face, it wasnt a friendly goodbye. It was a warning signaling that they would be back. He sat in his position until all of the followers left until he too, stood up, and followed his shining sun that he promised he would follow forever. His old life ended then to start a new refreshed and happy life.

Seba growled as all of those who dared to follow Nokosi but his aggression was immediately suppressed when he saw Viper, his own sister join Nokosi and followed him out. He was now at a lost for words. Desperate not to see her go, he attempted to follow her and convince her back. "Viper!" He called but the paw of Shadow got in the way.

Shadow shook his head. "It's pointless, there's no convincing her back. Shes made up her mind and it doesn't look like shes changing it." He said looking around. "For now we must see those that have fallen." He said looking at Zuri's unconscious body, but more importantly, Sage's dead body. He walked over to his body, a "V" engraved in his fur. "Sleep well, old friend." He said putting a paw on his body. "Sunset will miss you, I will miss you, and the pack will miss you. We will not forget what you have done." He closed his eyes and a tear fell down his side onto Sages body. They will pay for what they have done. He opened his eyes to look for the opposing alpha. "Where is your alpha?" He asked a wold for the opposing pack.

"She's dead." Seba growled. "I couldn't get to her fast enough." He said through clentched teeth. If only I was faster, I could've stopped that monster!" He looked up at the sky. "Dammit! Why did this have to happen!" He looked around, all of this fighting and death for what? What did it accomplish in the end? He turned away to walk off. He just wanted to be alone now.

Nokosi looked forward. For a couple of seconds, he had felt betrayed once more by the same very wolf that he admired more than he would wish to admit. He watched Viper, without hesitation fill in the spot of which Taka would have filled. Right next to him. The male's eyes grew dark at her presence, knowing exactly why she was always aiming to impress him. He sighed. "Yes, Viper? You may speak." He regretted his words almost instantly.

"He chose to be with the other pack. He might have not stayed by you. But I forever will-" She paused as she saw the silver coat of the healer she had grown to hate. Viper's grey eyes narrowed at the sight of him. Her upper lip twitched in annoyance as Nokosi enthusiastically invited him up to where they stood. Her gaze went cold and she had to refrain from growling when Nokosi had asked what she had been saying. Oh no. It was not in an apologetic tone. No, he was being cocky.

With a deep breath, Viper forced a smile to Taka. "I was saying," She begun. "That the land I had promised is very rich in prey and very spacious. There is a she wolf that inhabits the area but I am hoping she will join us without a fight. If not, she is difficult to kill, but she is getting older." She spoke without emotions. "However I should be able to contradict her moves, she is the one who taught me, after all." Sure, Seba was always better, and sure, sometimes her mother may have favored him more over her, yet she still loved them each greatly. She was only hoping that love would save her from her doom. "She can be very useful in teaching us, Nokosi," She looked to her leader.

"She could teach you how to defeat Seba." Her voice nearly broke at the thought of her brother dying. But he had ruined all their lives. He had almost killed her one true love. And she didn't think she could ever forgive that. Hopefully, the murdering of Sage would be enough proof to show she was not afraid.

~0~

Klaus frantically looked for a healer, and with luck, the other pack offered him/her to help Zuri. Klaus could no longer bear to look at her mangled body. The 'M' engraved on her side. It was horrific. Tears rolled down his cheeks. He was such a coward.

~0~

A she wolf ran after Seba, her strides were small and shy, and it seemed like she would spin and turn around any minute. Her smell was obviously from the other pack, and though she was covered in many cuts her eyes were full of sorrow. "Seba.." Her voice was soft and more feminine sounding than the others. "I...i want to thank you on behalf of my pack..they may all be a mix of confusing emotions but...I just want you to know that if it wasn't for you..." She paused. "We would have lost. We would have all died. You saved us all, from whatever torments Nokosi had in store for us. He left us the very few remaining she wolves here. I cannot bear the thought..." Her voice broke as tears started to well up. "Yes well," She smiled. "The benefit from this...is we are not slaves against his men. And we can live freely." She smiled. "I hope that means something to you."

She spun before looking back real quick. "My name is Nomain." And that is all she said before returning to help out her fellow pack mates.

Old July 13th, 2019, 10:21 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Nokosi looked forward. For a couple of seconds, he had felt betrayed once more by the same very wolf that he admired more than he would wish to admit. He watched Viper, without hesitation fill in the spot of which Taka would have filled. Right next to him. The male's eyes grew dark at her presence, knowing exactly why she was always aiming to impress him. He sighed. "Yes, Viper? You may speak." He regretted his words almost instantly.

"He chose to be with the other pack. He might have not stayed by you. But I forever will-" She paused as she saw the silver coat of the healer she had grown to hate. Viper's grey eyes narrowed at the sight of him. Her upper lip twitched in annoyance as Nokosi enthusiastically invited him up to where they stood. Her gaze went cold and she had to refrain from growling when Nokosi had asked what she had been saying. Oh no. It was not in an apologetic tone. No, he was being cocky.

With a deep breath, Viper forced a smile to Taka. "I was saying," She begun. "That the land I had promised is very rich in prey and very spacious. There is a she wolf that inhabits the area but I am hoping she will join us without a fight. If not, she is difficult to kill, but she is getting older." She spoke without emotions. "However I should be able to contradict her moves, she is the one who taught me, after all." Sure, Seba was always better, and sure, sometimes her mother may have favored him more over her, yet she still loved them each greatly. She was only hoping that love would save her from her doom. "She can be very useful in teaching us, Nokosi," She looked to her leader.

"She could teach you how to defeat Seba." Her voice nearly broke at the thought of her brother dying. But he had ruined all their lives. He had almost killed her one true love. And she didn't think she could ever forgive that. Hopefully, the murdering of Sage would be enough proof to show she was not afraid.

~0~

Klaus frantically looked for a healer, and with luck, the other pack offered him/her to help Zuri. Klaus could no longer bear to look at her mangled body. The 'M' engraved on her side. It was horrific. Tears rolled down his cheeks. He was such a coward.

~0~

A she wolf ran after Seba, her strides were small and shy, and it seemed like she would spin and turn around any minute. Her smell was obviously from the other pack, and though she was covered in many cuts her eyes were full of sorrow. "Seba.." Her voice was soft and more feminine sounding than the others. "I...i want to thank you on behalf of my pack..they may all be a mix of confusing emotions but...I just want you to know that if it wasn't for you..." She paused. "We would have lost. We would have all died. You saved us all, from whatever torments Nokosi had in store for us. He left us the very few remaining she wolves here. I cannot bear the thought..." Her voice broke as tears started to well up. "Yes well," She smiled. "The benefit from this...is we are not slaves against his men. And we can live freely." She smiled. "I hope that means something to you."

She spun before looking back real quick. "My name is Nomain." And that is all she said before returning to help out her fellow pack mates.

Taka happily walked over to Nokosi's side as he invited him over. Listening to a place Viper said they could stay, he kept looking forward, feeling her angered gaze that she tried so well rto hide. "It does sound like a nice place to stay." He praised. "Sounds like I can find me a good supply of herbs there as well. "

As Nomain left Seba, another she-wolf walked up to him. "Um-" She started. "We thank you as a pack for saving us." She said. "My name is Rem." She greeted. "To show my gratitude for saving our pack from our ultimate demise, I would wish to become the new healer for your pack." She offered. "Seeing as that your healer has betrayed you and my apprentice seems to know enough about herbs, it would be my honor and pleasure to be your healer for your pack.

Seba stopped walking when he heard a voice behind her. Turning, he listened to the she-wolf give him praise. He smiled only a tad. Her gratitude did help his morale a tad. Morale did not bring his sister back. He couldn't stop thinking about his sister.
He watched Nomain leave and a new she-wolf approach. He could only shake her offer. "You should go ask Shadow." He said. "He's technically the leader now since Nokosi is gone. " He stated flatly.

Rem only smiled. "Oh it is not Shadow that leads this pack. They chose to follow yoy throughout this fight. You are their destined leader that would help the packs thrive again."

Seba turned to face her. "Thank you for your offer. We could use a healer for the pack right now especially. I'll gladly accept you to this pack. With a nod, he watched her go and check up on the others that seemed to be injured.

Old July 13th, 2019, 10:40 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Taka happily walked over to Nokosi's side as he invited him over. Listening to a place Viper said they could stay, he kept looking forward, feeling her angered gaze that she tried so well rto hide. "It does sound like a nice place to stay." He praised. "Sounds like I can find me a good supply of herbs there as well. "

As Nomain left Seba, another she-wolf walked up to him. "Um-" She started. "We thank you as a pack for saving us." She said. "My name is Rem." She greeted. "To show my gratitude for saving our pack from our ultimate demise, I would wish to become the new healer for your pack." She offered. "Seeing as that your healer has betrayed you and my apprentice seems to know enough about herbs, it would be my honor and pleasure to be your healer for your pack.

Seba stopped walking when he heard a voice behind her. Turning, he listened to the she-wolf give him praise. He smiled only a tad. Her gratitude did help his morale a tad. Morale did not bring his sister back. He couldn't stop thinking about his sister.
He watched Nomain leave and a new she-wolf approach. He could only shake her offer. "You should go ask Shadow." He said. "He's technically the leader now since Nokosi is gone. " He stated flatly.

Rem only smiled. "Oh, it is not Shadow that leads this pack. They chose to follow yoy throughout this fight. You are their destined leader that would help the packs thrive again."

Seba turned to face her. "Thank you for your offer. We could use a healer for the pack right now especially. I'll gladly accept you to this pack. With a nod, he watched her go and check up on the others that seemed to be injured.

"Yes." She responded. "If we keep up an even pace," He raised her voice for all to hear. "We should make it in two days." She smiled as tired wolves gave a howl of happiness.

Now that they were out of the territory altogether, they began to get tired. After all, wolves, like Nokosi, were badly wounded. "We will need to find a place to stay the night.." He hummed looking over his wolves. Finally, he found the two wolves that were last to join him. "You two are the least wounded. Scout ahead to find a place for all of us." He watched them go, and him, Viper, and Matasi all sat out of breath.

"Taka I don't mean to be a pain but.." He sighed. "Did you by chance find anything that can keep us going for a little bit longer?"

~0~

(I just realized, Sunset will have a full-on heart attack when Shadow tells her the news.)

and would you like to skip to when everyone is in their own camp?)
Old July 13th, 2019, 11:04 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

"Yes." She responded. "If we keep up an even pace," He raised her voice for all to hear. "We should make it in two days." She smiled as tired wolves gave a howl of happiness.

Now that they were out of the territory altogether, they began to get tired. After all, wolves, like Nokosi, were badly wounded. "We will need to find a place to stay the night.." He hummed looking over his wolves. Finally, he found the two wolves that were last to join him. "You two are the least wounded. Scout ahead to find a place for all of us." He watched them go, and him, Viper, and Matasi all sat out of breath.

"Taka I don't mean to be a pain but.." He sighed. "Did you by chance find anything that can keep us going for a little bit longer?"

~0~

(I just realized, Sunset will have a full-on heart attack when Shadow tells her the news.)

and would you like to skip to when everyone is in their own camp?)
(Yes. You starting it though)

Taka nodded and quickly ran off. Fortunately he knew where there were some berries that could keep travelers going. And they grew in bunches. He came back shortly with a pile of herbs. "This should be plenty for all of us. Only take two though. Anymore and you could probably stay up the entire night." He warned.

Old July 13th, 2019, 11:23 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
(Yes. You starting it though)

Taka nodded and quickly ran off. Fortunately he knew where there were some berries that could keep travelers going. And they grew in bunches. He came back shortly with a pile of herbs. "This should be plenty for all of us. Only take two though. Anymore and you could probably stay up the entire night." He warned.

Nokosi smiled before taking his share, and seperating the rest for everyone else. "Do you have any?" He asked looking up at him. However, before Taka could answer the two wolves came back.

"We found an abandoned den! It will be a little cramped, yet still perfect for tonight!"

Nokosi smiled at the two and thanked them for their work before giving them their berries, he got up, and with everyone else, he followed the two wolves.

--

A couple of minutes had passed before the abandoned den came into sight. "Well, Wolf and Wolf, I ask you to sleep in the front, since you are the most capable to fight. Then the rest of us will manage." He nodded before walking into the den first, curling up on the floor and giving Viper a warning growl to keep her distance. "Taka you may sleep wherever. But I suggest in the back of the cave...its the safest." He smiled.

~0~

Many wolves were wounded, and a total of three were dead, including Sage. Sunset, who had paid attention to Taka, had the correct herbs out and ready, yet she looked obviously nervous. Her eyes scanned the crowd for Shadow, Sage, and Taka who had a little after they all did. Her eyes widened at the state of Zuri. Could she be able to do this?

Old July 13th, 2019, 11:45 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Nokosi smiled before taking his share, and seperating the rest for everyone else. "Do you have any?" He asked looking up at him. However, before Taka could answer the two wolves came back.

"We found an abandoned den! It will be a little cramped, yet still perfect for tonight!"

Nokosi smiled at the two and thanked them for their work before giving them their berries, he got up, and with everyone else, he followed the two wolves.

--

A couple of minutes had passed before the abandoned den came into sight. "Well, Wolf and Wolf, I ask you to sleep in the front, since you are the most capable to fight. Then the rest of us will manage." He nodded before walking into the den first, curling up on the floor and giving Viper a warning growl to keep her distance. "Taka you may sleep wherever. But I suggest in the back of the cave...its the safest." He smiled.

~0~

Many wolves were wounded, and a total of three were dead, including Sage. Sunset, who had paid attention to Taka, had the correct herbs out and ready, yet she looked obviously nervous. Her eyes scanned the crowd for Shadow, Sage, and Taka who had a little after they all did. Her eyes widened at the state of Zuri. Could she be able to do this?

Following the wolves to the den he smiled in gratitude. A place to rest felt amazing right now. He might even get some sleep tonight. Nodding his thanks to Nokosi, he smiled and spoke. "I'll sleep in a moment. I need to have a quick talk with Viper if that's alright with you." He said walking out, signaling Viper to follow.

Shadow came back in after the Zuri to help get her settled in the healers den. "May the more severely wounded come in first." He called out to the rest. "The lesser wounded wolves please wait for your turn." He stepped to the side so that Rem could get in.

Rem quickly made her way into the healers den. Seeing all the injured wolves, she had to act quickly, zooming past Sunset who she had not yet noticed. Working at a seemingly impossible pace, she began to check up and start treating all the wolves she possibly could, working her way around to Zuri. Fixing her up to the point where now it was just a matter of when she would wake up. She sighed and that's when she finally noticed Sunset. "Oh. Hi there." She said after taking a deep breath for air.

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; July 13th, 2019 at 11:53 PM.
Old July 14th, 2019, 12:02 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Following the wolves to the den he smiled in gratitude. A place to rest felt amazing right now. He might even get some sleep tonight. Nodding his thanks to Nokosi, he smiled and spoke. "I'll sleep in a moment. I need to have a quick talk with Viper if that's alright with you." He said walking out, signaling Viper to follow.

Shadow came back in after the Zuri to help get her settled in the healers den. "May the more severely wounded come in first." He called out to the rest. "The lesser wounded wolves please wait for your turn." He stepped to the side so that Rem could get in.

Rem quickly made her way into the healers den. Seeing all the injured wolves, she had to act quickly, zooming past Sunset who she had not yet noticed. Working at a seemingly impossible pace, she began to check up and start treating all the wolves she possibly could, working her way around to Zuri. Fixing her up to the point where now it was just a matter of when she would wake up. She sighed and that's when she finally noticed Sunset. "Oh. Hi there." She said after taking a deep breath for air.

Nokosi narrowed his eyes before shrugging and making himself comfortable.

Viper kept her gaze to Taka, her eyes were narrowed suspiciously yet she did not say a thing till they were outside. With her ears pinned to her head, she finally spoke. "What do you want?"

~0~

Sunset, who was lost in a small panic attack, jumped and turned at the voice. "Who are-" She saw her work. "A healer-?" She paused. "Taka..? Who are you?"