Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Monster Den
by BEAR.
Last post by gs29513
Today 12:50 PM
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by Daragca
Today 12:44 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 12:33 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 12:32 PM
Desolated Tracks
by BEAR.
Last post by gs29513
Today 12:25 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 18th, 2019, 08:36 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Virgo:. View Post
Ivypaw's smile dropped when he said his mentor would let him relax today, remembering that his sibling had just died. "I feel you buddy. But hey, you get to spend all day with me since my mentor isn't here. I know. It must seem like the worst thing ever, but it could be fun!" She said the last part sarcastically, to try and keep her friend's spirit up. 'Hmm... I wonder if he likes puns.'

Ivypaw smiled mischeviously, thinking of a pun to say. "Well, there are a few cat-aclysmic events in life, but you should always land on your feet!" She said and realized she snuck in two jokes instead of one. She choked trying to keep the laughter in, and waited for his reaction

(please forgive meh for those horrible cat puns, they were quite cat-astrophic I have no regrets)
(I was laughing so hard i fell on the floor xD )

Duskpaw smiled dryly when she talked sarcastically. It is. He wanted to tell her, but he didn't want to be weird about it. Duskpaw looked at her disbelieving when she finished her puns, then let out a round of laughs, unable to breathe. "That was so stupid." He said good-naturally. "I loved it." He panted once he was done. ( me ) "Anymore you got up your fur, Miss Puns?" Duskpaw asked.

(We want more :> )

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old February 18th, 2019, 11:55 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

Windystar nodded, letting out an internal sigh of relief that the gesture was taken well. He knew that he could be... overbearing at times, especially to more anti-social cats. He had some sort of desire to make cats feel better, and one of his ways of doing that was reassurance by touch. But he listened to Bearear’s words, taking them in and nodding. “Of course, I’ll make it happen. And with that, it seemed the conversation had dropped. It felt awkward, to say the least. But that was fine, he could improvise if Bearear wasn’t going to speak. “I can’t wait for new leaf,” he started, knowing that this was a topic for some flexibility and that could lead to new discussions. “I can’t wait for this snow to melt and see the flowers bloom...” The leader trailed off, staring off into the distance. How he loved newleaf, a time of growth and beauty. It had replaced leaf-fall as his favorite season. He... didn’t really like leaf-fall all that much anymore.

Bearear listened to the leader's words, from what he says I don't think he has any intention of making me deputy, I don't think I could see him in the same light as I do now; I don't think I could respect him as much. He calmed himself with sandy tom's question. "New-leaf is okay, Personally I don't know if I have any favorite season, I mean Green-leaf is okay but a little hot, leaf-bare is cold, and leaf-fall and new-leaf, well, I don't know."He paused, not knowing if he should continue or not, I really don't know how I should feel about I mean..."Just last leaf-bare I had to deal with my sister's death, and green-leaf, well, I don't think any amount of flowers and new growth can atone for her hard work wasted. She was my sister, my only sister, I can't fathom that she's gone, even though I visit her grave almost every day." He whispered not realizing that he was thinking out loud. His gaze had sunk down to his oversized paws, I don't even know why I'm "here." His thoughts became spoken words once more, and in his voice, he held a mellow tone of sorrow. And just as his outburst began, it ended with him realizing that he had made his deepest inner thoughts public without even meaning to. As he looked up at Windystar his pupil's dilated, his eyelids were wide showing the whites of his eyes, and his mouth, agape. He didn't know whether to apologize and forget about it or run, so he sat, in a calm terror where the only thing that had moved before he said or even thought a word, was his head.

Last edited by Cave; February 19th, 2019 at 12:05 AM.
Old February 19th, 2019, 05:53 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
StormPaw looked right into GrandPaws eyes. He shuffled a bit, not knowing what to do. “You know, maybe you shouldn’t hiss at her.” He mumbled, barely audible.
"Sorry," Grandpaw said. "Did Silverpaw tell you the full story or just some stupid modified one to make herself look good?" I really shouldn't have hissed, he thought.

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!
Old February 19th, 2019, 06:03 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

(I was laughing so hard i fell on the floor xD )

Duskpaw smiled dryly when she talked sarcastically. It is. He wanted to tell her, but he didn't want to be weird about it. Duskpaw looked at her disbelieving when she finished her puns, then let out a round of laughs, unable to breathe. "That was so stupid." He said good-naturally. "I loved it." He panted once he was done. ( me ) "Anymore you got up your fur, Miss Puns?" Duskpaw asked.

(We want more :> )
Ivypaw smiled "Oh you bet." She said, and then let out another round of puns, "I really hope this day is Purr-fect, although there is the chance that it could be just Claw-ful." She said, then took a few seconds to dig up a few more cat puns, "Last time we had a battle to fight, my opponent was quite Fur-midable, even though I- of course -won, but even then I was very Fur-tunate." She then grinned sheepishly, "That's all I've got."
Old February 20th, 2019, 05:51 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

His whole experience had been ruined by one cat. Even though it had been about half a moon, Windystar’s legs still shook. He didn’t want another outburst, and the one from Peachfuzz really hit home. He was more and less confident at the same time. It was weird, but he climbed onto the branch anyway. Settling in the branch, the large cat called

”May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highbranch for a Clan meeting!“

There were less kits today, but signifigantly more warriors. Still, he’d abide by what he’d done last time and announce the kits first.

“Ashkit And Marshkit [ @SuspiciousMindz ] you have come upon the age of six moons and are ready to begin your apprentice training. Ashpaw, your mentor will be Dovepool [ @Hexict ]. Marshpaw, your mentor will be Smokestorm [ @Lonestar23 ].”

Nodding toward the newly made apprentices, he moved on to the next, larger group of cats.

“Kiwipaw [ @Lilyfur2 ] you have completed your warrior training and have earned your warrior name. May StarClan look down on this feline, let her serve and protect her Clan. Kiwipaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?”

[ “I do.” ]

“Then by the power of StarClan, you shall be deemed Kiwibounce until StarClan calls you to their ranks. We honor your boundless energy and courage.”

“Beetlepaw [ @Rosemew ] you have completed your warrior training and have earned your warrior name. May StarClan look down on this feline, let her serve and protect her Clan. Beetlepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?”

[ “I do.” ]

“Then by the power of StarClan, you shall be deemed Beetlefrost until StarClan calls you to their ranks. We honor your undying loyalty and seriousness.”

“Blackpaw [ @Fuzzyfeline ] you have completed your warrior training and have earned your warrior name. May StarClan look down on this feline, let her serve and protect her Clan. Blackpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?”

[ “I do.” ]

“Then by the power of StarClan, you shall be deemed Blackmoon until StarClan calls you to their ranks. We honor your loyalty and amazing devotion.”

“Rapidpaw [ @Wheatley ] you have completed your warrior training and have earned your warrior name. May StarClan look down on this feline, let him serve and protect his Clan. Rapidpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?”

[ “I do.” ]

“Then by the power of StarClan, you shall be deemed Rapidsplash until StarClan calls you to their ranks. We honor your loyalty and outstanding courage..”

He finally breathed. That... was a lot.

“Thank you all, this meeting is dismissed!

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 20th, 2019, 07:39 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

Bearear listened to the leader's words, from what he says I don't think he has any intention of making me deputy, I don't think I could see him in the same light as I do now; I don't think I could respect him as much. He calmed himself with sandy tom's question. "New-leaf is okay, Personally I don't know if I have any favorite season, I mean Green-leaf is okay but a little hot, leaf-bare is cold, and leaf-fall and new-leaf, well, I don't know."He paused, not knowing if he should continue or not, I really don't know how I should feel about I mean..."Just last leaf-bare I had to deal with my sister's death, and green-leaf, well, I don't think any amount of flowers and new growth can atone for her hard work wasted. She was my sister, my only sister, I can't fathom that she's gone, even though I visit her grave almost every day." He whispered not realizing that he was thinking out loud. His gaze had sunk down to his oversized paws, I don't even know why I'm "here." His thoughts became spoken words once more, and in his voice, he held a mellow tone of sorrow. And just as his outburst began, it ended with him realizing that he had made his deepest inner thoughts public without even meaning to. As he looked up at Windystar his pupil's dilated, his eyelids were wide showing the whites of his eyes, and his mouth, agape. He didn't know whether to apologize and forget about it or run, so he sat, in a calm terror where the only thing that had moved before he said or even thought a word, was his head.

[ this is the last reply since I couldn’t respond yesterday <3 ]

Of all the directions that their conversation could turn, Windystar didn’t expect that. He had expected maybe a shift of mood, but he was hoping for a more positive shift. Instead, it seemed that Bearear had gone down a whole new toad of miserable. The normally upbeat tom that he was, Windystar listened. Oh, his heart sank further and further. He hadn’t experienced as much loss as his Clanmates, and he knew he was lucky. But still, he felt inexperienced and vulnerable. And he hated that feeling. Like everyone was suffering, and he couldn’t do anything about it except mutter a stupid, simple “I’m so sorry.” He could feel his own mood shift from wistful to upset, but he didn’t want to show that. And what was worse, he had to go. He couldn’t just walk out, could he? That would be rude. “Bearear, thanks for talking with me. I really enjoyed it, and I hope we an talk sometime later. I - I have to go, I’m sorry.”

[ you can reply if you want, but I won’t be posting any more replies after this! ]
Old February 20th, 2019, 01:40 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Virgo:. View Post
Ivypaw smiled "Oh you bet." She said, and then let out another round of puns, "I really hope this day is Purr-fect, although there is the chance that it could be just Claw-ful." She said, then took a few seconds to dig up a few more cat puns, "Last time we had a battle to fight, my opponent was quite Fur-midable, even though I- of course -won, but even then I was very Fur-tunate." She then grinned sheepishly, "That's all I've got."
Duskpaw butted her shoulder with his head. "Those were great." He purred appreciatively. He felt much better now as the sun started to rise higher, and he wished he could be as funny as she. "What do you want to do now?" He asked her.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old February 20th, 2019, 06:37 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Duskpaw butted her shoulder with his head. "Those were great." He purred appreciatively. He felt much better now as the sun started to rise higher, and he wished he could be as funny as she. "What do you want to do now?" He asked her.
"Hmmmm.... I dunno. Maybe we could play a game of mossball like when we were kittens. Or contemplate the secrets of the world. Or just talk." She said and flicked her tail. Ivypaw's green and orange eyes flicked around, as if she was searching for some ideas.
Old February 20th, 2019, 07:49 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

His whole experience had been ruined by one cat. Even though it had been about half a moon, Windystar’s legs still shook. He didn’t want another outburst, and the one from Peachfuzz really hit home. He was more and less confident at the same time. It was weird, but he climbed onto the branch anyway. Settling in the branch, the large cat called

”May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highbranch for a Clan meeting!“

There were less kits today, but signifigantly more warriors. Still, he’d abide by what he’d done last time and announce the kits first.

“Ashkit And Marshkit [ @SuspiciousMindz ] you have come upon the age of six moons and are ready to begin your apprentice training. Ashpaw, your mentor will be Dovepool [ @Hexict ]. Marshpaw, your mentor will be Smokestorm [ @Lonestar23 ].”

Nodding toward the newly made apprentices, he moved on to the next, larger group of cats.

“Kiwipaw [ @Lilyfur2 ] you have completed your warrior training and have earned your warrior name. May StarClan look down on this feline, let her serve and protect her Clan. Kiwipaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?”

[ “I do.” ]

“Then by the power of StarClan, you shall be deemed Kiwibounce until StarClan calls you to their ranks. We honor your boundless energy and courage.”

“Beetlepaw [ @Rosemew ] you have completed your warrior training and have earned your warrior name. May StarClan look down on this feline, let her serve and protect her Clan. Beetlepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?”

[ “I do.” ]

“Then by the power of StarClan, you shall be deemed Beetlefrost until StarClan calls you to their ranks. We honor your undying loyalty and seriousness.”

“Blackpaw [ @Fuzzyfeline ] you have completed your warrior training and have earned your warrior name. May StarClan look down on this feline, let her serve and protect her Clan. Blackpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?”

[ “I do.” ]

“Then by the power of StarClan, you shall be deemed Blackmoon until StarClan calls you to their ranks. We honor your loyalty and amazing devotion.”

“Rapidpaw [ @Wheatley ] you have completed your warrior training and have earned your warrior name. May StarClan look down on this feline, let him serve and protect his Clan. Rapidpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?”

[ “I do.” ]

“Then by the power of StarClan, you shall be deemed Rapidsplash until StarClan calls you to their ranks. We honor your loyalty and outstanding courage..”

He finally breathed. That... was a lot.

“Thank you all, this meeting is dismissed!
(Thank you Windystar! )

Kiwipaw-no, Kiwibounce, was now a warrior! She was so excited. She scanned the crowd for Cascadepaw and Nightsky. "Nightsky? Casacdepaw?" She yelled, padding through the clearing.

@Greywind
@Flippaw

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 20th, 2019, 08:19 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
(Thank you Windystar! )

Kiwipaw-no, Kiwibounce, was now a warrior! She was so excited. She scanned the crowd for Cascadepaw and Nightsky. "Nightsky? Casacdepaw?" She yelled, padding through the clearing.

@Greywind
@Flippaw

Cascadepaw bounded up to Kiwibounce, his eyes wide. "Congrats!" he purred loudly, rubbing her jaw with his muzzle. "You deserve it."

@Lilyfur2 @Greywind

(Sorry ive been so inactive. Ive got a new school so i cant be on as much!)

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Closed Thread