Today 03:34 AM

Old February 5th, 2023, 02:08 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archbone View Post

Foxpaw shook his mentors paw off their head quickly. She did not like it there. But he did listen to what their mentor said and tried to loosen up her legs and overall stance. He succeeded some, and then tried to stalk in that pose, finding it a good bit easier. "Like this?" they asked.

[please use either all pronouns for Fox, or they/them]
Shadefrost gave one of his famous Cheshire grin's before speaking, "you see I knew you could do it, now just keep practicing it everyday (even if it isn't for long) and you'll be able to pull this off without using much of any effort." His voice had decided to raise several octaves while he spoke, which he didn't mind, making him sound like he was happier than he really was, which he also didn't mind. "Alright, I said we'd do some hunting so let's get to it.” The tom stood up and started to make his way into the forest, then he stopped and turned back towards his apprentice, ”I’d like for you to keep in mind that this will not be some run of the mill hunting session. I'm going to make this a bit of a challenge so get ready."

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old February 5th, 2023, 02:29 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
Shadefrost gave one of his famous Cheshire grin's before speaking, "you see I knew you could do it, now just keep practicing it everyday (even if it isn't for long) and you'll be able to pull this off without using much of any effort." His voice had decided to raise several octaves while he spoke, which he didn't mind, making him sound like he was happier than he really was, which he also didn't mind. "Alright, I said we'd do some hunting so let's get to it.” The tom stood up and started to make his way into the forest, then he stopped and turned back towards his apprentice, ”I’d like for you to keep in mind that this will not be some run of the mill hunting session. I'm going to make this a bit of a challenge so get ready."
"I've never hunted before though!" He protested. "Can't I just practice easily? Like maybe practice stalking leaves first? At least don't critize me if I don't get it right first try." Foxpaw muttered. They didn't like not being perfect
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old February 5th, 2023, 03:26 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottagecake View Post

The two toned molly couldn't help but snicker, she could remember her days as a kit, despite it on;y being a moon or two ago, having been made an apprentice at the ripe age of six moons. She had grown restless being confined to the walls of the clearing. Just knowing that there was a world worth seeing she too would sneak out when everyone was asleep to get a taste of it. She let out a soft hum as she cocked a brow "If you're going to the dirt tunnel you're going the wrong way. Unless they moved it from behind the nursery in the last day or so." She calmly stated a grin dusting her face.

She could tell that the feline was going out too why else would they have tried to lie about things? "It's okay if you're trying to sneak out, I won't tell anyone... Just as long as I can go with you! I can't sleep right now spent the last while trying to sleep and it just won't work.." She huffed lightly as she stomped the ground before. Asterpaw had trouble falling asleep quite often, there were times when she could fall asleep in a matter of minutes others it felt as if she never got any rest by the time shone the next day.

"Besides, aren't you about to become an apprentice? I'd really hate for them to hold you back because you were caught, with me I could easily just say I was out stretching my paws or something. It'd be perfect! What do you say?" She said softly tilting her head to the side as she studied the kit's face. She was slightly hopeful that they were willing to let her as it'd make the time go by a lot more quickly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Moonkit (she/her)
Black calico with half face ginger and amber eyes
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Moonkit stared with annoyance at the apprentice who had stopped her and was trying to convince her to go out together. Or rather threatening me, she thought with a prick of frustration. She kept her cold gaze on Asterpaw for a few seconds without speaking, pondering whether she should just return in her den and pretend that nothing had happened. This cat has probably my same age, but she talks to me like she's a warrior allowed to go anywhere she wants.

In the end, she decided to let it run and let the she-cat join her. Moonkit snorted and replied: "Whatever. But I lead. You follow."
Without waiting for further replies, she lashed her tail and turned around to reach her usual sneaking spot, a little breach in the thorny camp walls that allowed her to leave without the danger of being seen by someone in the dirt place. It always left some tufts of fur on the thorns that scratched her pelt, though.

She trotted confidently through the familiar path that led to the small swamp she was used to visit so often; easily walking on the black ground that the moon didn't manage to illuminate.
Hmpf, always being bothered once or so... it seems that every Shadowclan cat likes to be up at night. She still complained to herself in her mind, but kept her jaws shut as she made her way in the pine scented marshland.

Gliding like a figure in the night, Mirehound had caught wind of distinct nursery scent and following the trail had led her to the edge of the undergrowth. Two young cats - one who appeared to be Moonkit and the other Asterpaw - seemed to be near a swamp of sorts. Blue eyes flashed in disappointment; were no queens watching them?? She knew a majority of ShadowClan cared not for the lives of their children, but the black warrior would be damned if she simply allowed this.

Slipping out from the shadowy encampment of pine trees she approached the two, whiskers twitching. "This doesn't appear to be the nursery, I must've gotten lost on my way there." A light tone, but one that held a small bit of sternness to it; in other words, a way to let these two know they had been caught and would not be allowed any further in the territory. Just outside of camp she could understand, and when supervised - but on their own? These two would be torn up faster than a WindClanners pelt who had crossed the border.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old February 5th, 2023, 10:33 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

[ @Kat @Darkclaws ]

Unfortunately, neither of his patrolmates seemed to jump at the idea of hunting together. He resisted a growl of annoyance as they both questioned why he was encouraging them to hunt together. Are you both deaf? I just told you why!

Taking a deeper breath than usual to steady his internal feelings, he said, “You two seem like you’re friends with one another. Go… be friendly. Hunting together is what friends do.” He shifted his gaze toward Darkfall, somehow feeling as if he would be the easier one between the two to convince.
Darkfall

As much as he hated to admit it, Shadowfur had a good enough point. Hunting together is what friends do, after all, he and Larkfire had spared once while they were apprentices. He was getting ready to agree until he heard Larkfire’s voice. The she-cat brought up how they hadn’t hunted together before (which was true obviously), and then said she’d go off on her own before walking off.

Darkfall fixed Shadowfur with a questioning look and a shrug ”What’s her problem?” he asked. It couldn’t have been something he did, at least he didn’t think so… The black tabby couldn’t remember doing anything to draw the ire of the she-cat, but she was prone to frequent mood swings when the two talked so he wasn’t quite sure. For all he knew, she couldd be holding onto something that happened moons ago. ”I guess you’re stuck with me Shadowfur,” Darkfall said with a half grin.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old February 6th, 2023, 08:10 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archbone View Post

"I've never hunted before though!" He protested. "Can't I just practice easily? Like maybe practice stalking leaves first? At least don't critize me if I don't get it right first try." Foxpaw muttered. They didn't like not being perfect
"Oh right, I totally forgot about that sorry," said Shadefrost with a little nervous chuckle. "However, I can't really think of anything that will be a good substitute for practice and leaves won't work since they don't operate like living creatures. Plus, I'm pretty sure that if we tried that idea it'll still be hard for you when you start actually hunting."

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; February 6th, 2023 at 08:11 AM.
Old February 6th, 2023, 10:47 AM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

@Pluto!
Deathwish let out a slik like purr as his eyes hardened "Oh...you think you have choice?" he snarled, suddenly he disappeared, next moment he was holding the she-cat down by her neck, "Don't be afraid" he purred at her. "Don't be afraid of death...I'll be with you the whole way." his happy face turned emotionless, his eyes sparking with excitement from her fear. Fear fed him, it was like his snack of the day...oh how Deathwish loved to see fear in his victims eyes.
Old February 6th, 2023, 10:47 AM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

@Pluto!
Deathwish let out a slik like purr as his eyes hardened "Oh...you think you have choice?" he snarled, suddenly he disappeared, next moment he was holding the she-cat down by her neck, "Don't be afraid" he purred at her. "Don't be afraid of death...I'll be with you the whole way." his happy face turned emotionless, his eyes sparking with excitement from her fear. Fear fed him, it was like his snack of the day...oh how Deathwish loved to see fear in his victims eyes.
Old February 6th, 2023, 03:41 PM
silly billy!!

Bump Policy: every 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoLovesCheese View Post
@Pluto!
Willow'Paw tried to fight the tom-cat but due to no experience, she failed. She kept thrashing her paws against the tom and trying to bite him until she went weak, there was no way out of this. She tried to scream out for help.
Old February 6th, 2023, 03:51 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

The sounds of a struggle caught Vixensnarl's attention, and she silently wove through the trees in its direction. The source appeared to be a ShadowClan warrior attempting to murder one of the apprentices, and a vicious snarl tore from her throat as she lunged out of the undergrowth, claws unsheathed and aiming to knock the tom off of Willowpaw. If it worked, she would try to pin him to the ground. "What the hell are you doing, you traitor?"

@MangoLovesCheese @Pluto! @Undertaker [so you know what's occurring / if you want Dawn to step in]

Last edited by Ian; February 6th, 2023 at 04:00 PM.
Old February 6th, 2023, 03:52 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Shadowfur padded through the territory, on his way for an evening workout session. As he rounded a corner, a sight he never wanted to see met his eyes. A warrior had an apprentice pinned down- by the throat.

Before Shadowfur could react, he saw Vixensnarl leaping out of the undergrowth to confront the cat. She leapt at the attacker, trying to knock him off it seemed.

Snarling, he rushed forward and brought a right paw down toward the warrior. If Vixensnarl’s attempt to knock them over failed, Shadowfur’s blow would be aimed at the warrior’s shoulder. If Vixensnarl’s tackle succeeded, then the blow would be aimed at the warrior’s side.

( Mango + Pluto: I’m intervening because this is a public thread. Pluto- is Deathwish a ShadowClan cat? )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; February 6th, 2023 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Edited to add Bloss mention