Today 04:59 PM
quillpaw's stealth lesson...
Last post by furrensic
Today 04:54 PM

Old November 4th, 2016, 10:03 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Abysslight tilted her head, but didn't ask why. She thought it seemed a bit too personal. She sort of settled on her side, her belly propped up awkwardly. She sighed. "I'm not doing great, but I'm doing awful." She sighed, half to herself. She flicked her tail in Sapphirekit's direction, deciding to tell him. "Hey Sapphirekit, I'm going to be having kits soon, and I won't be able to come here as often." She meowed, watching the blue gray tom, wondering how he'd react to her statement.
Old November 4th, 2016, 10:10 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
Abysslight tilted her head, but didn't ask why. She thought it seemed a bit too personal. She sort of settled on her side, her belly propped up awkwardly. She sighed. "I'm not doing great, but I'm doing awful." She sighed, half to herself. She flicked her tail in Sapphirekit's direction, deciding to tell him. "Hey Sapphirekit, I'm going to be having kits soon, and I won't be able to come here as often." She meowed, watching the blue gray tom, wondering how he'd react to her statement.
"What?! Cool! So... I'll have friends to play with! Hey, you could bring them over and we could play when they are born!" he meowed enthusiastically. "Sapphirekit, that't not how life works." she laughed. She looked up at Abysslight, and wink. "I should know." she purred, and stood up, padding over to the border. "Though, when they get older, I'm sure Abysslight would bring then over to play." she mewed. The thought of Sapphirekit and one of Abysslight's kit having play dates made her smile. He was such a handsome kit, and equally tough. Sapphirekit gave his goofy grin. "Yeah!" he meowed.
Old November 4th, 2016, 10:23 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

"What?! Cool! So... I'll have friends to play with! Hey, you could bring them over and we could play when they are born!" he meowed enthusiastically. "Sapphirekit, that't not how life works." she laughed. She looked up at Abysslight, and wink. "I should know." she purred, and stood up, padding over to the border. "Though, when they get older, I'm sure Abysslight would bring then over to play." she mewed. The thought of Sapphirekit and one of Abysslight's kit having play dates made her smile. He was such a handsome kit, and equally tough. Sapphirekit gave his goofy grin. "Yeah!" he meowed.
"Sure. Once they're older." She purred. She would love to bring her kits over to play. She thought it would be great for them to learn to think of all cats equal, since all cats were equal, no matter what Clan they were from. No border would stop her kits from having friends. She looked at Sapphirekit's goofy grin and a smile spread over her maw. Abysslight tilted her head to one side and stretched a paw towards Sapphirekit. Then she rolled on to her back with all her paws in the air. "Now I'm a turtle." She said before getting to her paws.
Old November 4th, 2016, 10:27 AM

Quote:
"Sure. Once they're older." She purred. She would love to bring her kits over to play. She thought it would be great for them to learn to think of all cats equal, since all cats were equal, no matter what Clan they were from. No border would stop her kits from having friends. She looked at Sapphirekit's goofy grin and a smile spread over her maw. Abysslight tilted her head to one side and stretched a paw towards Sapphirekit. Then she rolled on to her back with all her paws in the air. "Now I'm a turtle." She said before getting to her paws.
"And I'm a Mink! Fast and Sleek!" he mewed, jumping onto her back. He layed over her back with a "Oof". "I think I'm stuck." he giggled. Moonfang also chuckled. "Come on now..." she said, grabbing Sapphirekit by his scruff.
Old November 4th, 2016, 10:45 AM
questionmark

Quote:

"And I'm a Mink! Fast and Sleek!" he mewed, jumping onto her back. He layed over her back with a "Oof". "I think I'm stuck." he giggled. Moonfang also chuckled. "Come on now..." she said, grabbing Sapphirekit by his scruff.
Abysslight stumbled slightly as Sapphirekit jumped on to her back, and she nodded her thanks to Moonfang for getting him off. "Well...." She trailed off, rather unsure of what to say. She looked around, thinking.
Old November 4th, 2016, 10:52 AM
Lucifer's soulmate

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Stonewillow smiled. "I'm fine, River... Just, jumpy I guess." she said, letting out a slightly nervous chuckle. Her faded green eyes softened away from worry when he leaned against her, and she let a small purr rumble in her chest, leaning back on him.
The purr coming from Stonewillow made Aquaheart purr too, a deep rumble in his throat. A wide grin on his face as she leaned into the tom as well. "So what shall we do now? Should we just lie back in the grass?"
Quill is my fallen angel sibling | Lost Illusion is my demon child | Imgurheart is my adopted demon child | Ludi is my daughter in-law | Chara Dreemurr is my psychopathic child named Chara | Holly is my demon grandchild | Dizerel is my grandchild | Moonfang is my nice demon kitten | Aleka is my personal toaster | Fallen is my pet hawk

#WeskerForDaWin2017RE6 (HAHAHA MOONY)
Old November 4th, 2016, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciPie View Post
The purr coming from Stonewillow made Aquaheart purr too, a deep rumble in his throat. A wide grin on his face as she leaned into the tom as well. "So what shall we do now? Should we just lie back in the grass?"
Stonewillow smiled. "Well, I don't know..." she sighed, looking up at the sky. "I like watching the stars." she said.
Quote:
Abysslight stumbled slightly as Sapphirekit jumped on to her back, and she nodded her thanks to Moonfang for getting him off. "Well...." She trailed off, rather unsure of what to say. She looked around, thinking.
"Hey, do you got names yet?" Sapphirekit asked. "Son, they have to be born first." Moonfang said. "I didn't think of your name before you were born." she purred. "Pa said you did." Sapphirekit replied. Moonfang laughed. "And when did your 'Pa' start telling you truthful stuff? He told you StarClan lived on the sun, and yet you still listen to him?" she mewed with amusement.
Old November 4th, 2016, 12:24 PM
Lucifer's soulmate

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Stonewillow smiled. "Well, I don't know..." she sighed, looking up at the sky. "I like watching the stars." she said.
Aquaheart slumped onto the ground and lay there, looking up at the sky temporarily before speaking. "Come on then Shadow," the tom flicked Stonewillow with his tail. "Let's enjoy watching everything in the sky before we have to go." His voice purred as he spoke, enjoying the happiness of the moment.
Quill is my fallen angel sibling | Lost Illusion is my demon child | Imgurheart is my adopted demon child | Ludi is my daughter in-law | Chara Dreemurr is my psychopathic child named Chara | Holly is my demon grandchild | Dizerel is my grandchild | Moonfang is my nice demon kitten | Aleka is my personal toaster | Fallen is my pet hawk

#WeskerForDaWin2017RE6 (HAHAHA MOONY)
Old November 4th, 2016, 12:30 PM
questionmark

"No. I don't have names yet." She purred. She stood up, her swollen belly seeming to weigh her down. "I should probably get back to RiverClan and rest." She sighed. To her herself she added, I'm gonna need it. Then she gave Sapphirekit a flick over the ears with her tail. "I'll see you later." She meowed, then the black molly turned and headed back to camp, yawning once or twice as she went.
Old November 4th, 2016, 01:35 PM

Quote:
"No. I don't have names yet." She purred. She stood up, her swollen belly seeming to weigh her down. "I should probably get back to RiverClan and rest." She sighed. To her herself she added, I'm gonna need it. Then she gave Sapphirekit a flick over the ears with her tail. "I'll see you later." She meowed, then the black molly turned and headed back to camp, yawning once or twice as she went.
Sapphirekit smiled. "Have fun!" he mewed. "Come on, Sapphirekit..." Moonfang meowed, and they headed back to camp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciPie View Post
Aquaheart slumped onto the ground and lay there, looking up at the sky temporarily before speaking. "Come on then Shadow," the tom flicked Stonewillow with his tail. "Let's enjoy watching everything in the sky before we have to go." His voice purred as he spoke, enjoying the happiness of the moment.
Stonewillow felt her heart speed up slightly. She layed in the grass next to him, and sighed happily. "Oh, StarClan how bright you are, everyone now a beautiful star. With a rest, to you I pray, make tomorrow a happy day..." she sang softly.