Old September 26th, 2023, 07:59 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: || The Fury ||

eveningdance // he/him // 44 moons
purrks: -

---

The tabby had been watching, waiting for an opponent. And upon watching the Shadowclanner cut down one of his clan mates his attention stays upon him, watching as he makes an attempt to sneak up on another. But Eveningdance wouldn't allow it. Growl low in his throat, he jumps into action, launching himself at the other tom until they're both barreling over in a blur of fur. Using his height to his advantage once they've stop rolling, he looms over the rat, both clawed paws pressing into the other's chest in an attempt to keep him pinned.

"You'll pay for blood with your own, scum."

After he spits venom at the Shadowclanner, he makes an attempt to strike, lunging forward with fangs bared to try and get a bite at his throat.

cunningthroat | @Pangoligon

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old September 26th, 2023, 08:22 AM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

@Pitou @bubblegum.

Jaggedface had her ears flattened to her head, definitely hostile. “I’m leaving. I have no place in this conversation between you two.” she said with a his, pouncing back into the storm they called a battle
Old September 26th, 2023, 09:10 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Pristinewish swirled about, gracefully twisting to avoid claws as She slashed out to claw the nearest cat. A regular puffball, indeed, she thought of the giant white puffball Sleepyhollow. She dodged as the puffball leaped forward, twisting herself around to bite the white puffball. She wouldn’t Fail to complete her mission. Sleepyhollow yowled in pain as Pristinewishes jaws clamped down on the she-cats foreleg painfully. Sleepyhollow hissed and bite down on pristinewishes ear, ripping it clean off. It only provoked the silvery she-cat to bite down harder to the point where the bone she was clamping down on snapped loudly. Sleepywillow howled in Pain and Tore herself away, fleeing.

Pristinewish spit a tuft of fur out of her mouth. She twisted around to pounce on her next victim, spotting a young apprentice nearby, she darted over to attempt to pounce on them @elsander ,

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn

Last edited by Ragwort; September 26th, 2023 at 09:11 AM.
Old September 26th, 2023, 09:11 AM
Health is questionable

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

△▼△
Cunningthroat - He/Him - 40 moons
▼△▼△
꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦
The warrior was shocked but quickly regained himself. Well…this was interesting, once he tried to kill the victim actually fought back. Well now that he’s pinned down he was forced to think of a plan before he himself becomes the victim of this rat; wouldn’t that be embarrassing? So he tried to forge a plan to get out of this cat’s pin. ”Fine then, we’ll see about that” he talked back. He refused to make it that easy for this cat. He’ll make the rodent’s job a lot harder. He was confident in that

He watched as the cat lunged at him with fangs, ready to bite him. He swung his claws unsheathed (a little diagonally but mostly straight) in an attempt to block the attack and claw the other cat’s face or at least make the cat bite his leg instead of his throat that will make it be less fatal. If the all the above fails? He’ll just use his hindlegs and try to get up
╰─▸ ❝ @silverwynds :sweats: totally didn’t try to write on my phone or anything-

IGNORE. bear is marking off where the tallies are currently at

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by BEAR.; September 26th, 2023 at 09:24 AM.
Old September 26th, 2023, 09:34 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Active | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 2] - Active

Dawnstar's words might have brought up some trouble with Silverlark's sense of honor at some point before it had all come to this. Before he had become convinced that ThunderClan was a bunch of vile, murderous rats that had no sense of honor themselves. There had been too many deaths. Too many murders done unjustly on ShadowClanners. Too many instances of ThunderClan thinking they could simply walk over the border to strike at the lives of their own for him to care. The young warrior believed in acting with honor and fighting fair, but he'd learned the last time he'd fought these cats that would get him nowhere fast. If they wanted to win, they had to fight as dirty as these cats did.

As such, the gray furred tom stuck to the shadows, muscles rippling underneath his pelt as he walked close to his fellow guard and ShadowClan's newest enforcer. A grin spread across his lips, tugging at his whiskers at the dark warrior's words. "Born ready," he responded, his silent pawsteps keeping him hidden from all except his current battle partner.

Silverlark was not... the brightest of cats. He wasn't naturally quick witted or overly intelligent. He'd learned that since he was a young kit, what with even one of his former mentors telling him he had to learn how to think. But the tom had taken this to heart, and he was... observant. At least, as far as battling went. And there was one thing he had noticed the squirrels were fond of doing. Ganging up on warriors in unfair, uneven fights. So what was the smart play here? To bring the same level to the battlefield, and ambush whoever was dumb enough to attack Darkydark before they had a chance to do to much damage. And in the chaos of battle and the shadows offered by the trees? That was more than doable for the stealth expert.

It seemed ShadowClan's newest warrior was right. Darkydark had already attacked one cat, a massive, golden tom similar in size to the enforcer, and yet before the silver throated tom could strike, another was aiming a blow at his friend. And not just any old ThunderClanner. The ThunderClanner that had killed Ivysnake if Vixensnarl was to be believed... which... why wouldn't he believe her? The normally even tempered molly rarely became so filled with ire at the sight of another cat. Which meant only one thing... this warrior had just found his target.

Leaping out of the shadows behind the calico, Silverlark struck, claws unsheathed as he aimed to dig his claws behind the tom's back. His enemy might have been big and bulky, but so was he. He had trained his entire life, specialized in combat to the point where he could kill a lynx single pawed. Still... it wouldn't do to get reckless. This tom had killed Ivysnake, after all. The question remained then... could this one take a hit as well as the ShadowClanner? Hopefully not, because he wasn't about to let Darkydark fall to this murderer's claws.

-

@Darkclaws [Darkfall] | @Jayvines [Lioncrest] | @Starfall [Spiderthroat]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old September 26th, 2023, 09:34 AM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumori View Post
Sharpclaw
TC | Warrior | He/Him | 14 moons
'Kill them'

As soon as the command was given Sharpclaw flung himself at the nearest ShadowClan warrior, though he wouldn't be killing them, or anyone for that matter. He wasn't about to break the warrior code, no matter how many-- or few-- warriors seemed to care for it. Unlike some dishonorable warriors, he didn't need to kill to win his battles.

Sharpclaw breathed, controlled and determined as he charged headfirst into battle. His first opponent was nothing special. They were large just like every other ShadowSnake seemed to be, but Sharpclaw held his own until he eventually drove them off. Those advanced moves Mudhound had taught him actually proved useful. Guess mud-for-brains wasn't entirely brainless.

Sharpclaw steadied himself for his next opponent, barreling toward the closest Shadowsnake near him.

(Open for battle) (I plan on using dice rolls to dodge for Sharpclaw and I would like his opponent to do the same so the fight stays fair. Please don't interact if you don't agree to this!)
//Could you give me a hint on how dice would work? Then I would be happy to use them!
Froststorm lunged his way into the fray of cats, tooth and claw sinking into anyone he could reach. He gripped onto a ThunderClan warrior by the scruff and heaved them to the ground, proceeded to inflict wounds onto their pelt. A waiving paw caught him above the eye, a claw tearing into his brow. The marbled grey-and-brown tom backpedaled, wiped blood from his eye. Stars, why did heads have to bleed so much? It wasn't even that deep.
And even better, his opponent had vanished. Froststorm snarled and hurled himself at the next cat, who had already locked onto him.
(Wound him any way, he is dying in this battle)

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old September 26th, 2023, 09:42 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Ah, time for a good old fashioned battle...
Hopefully Shadowclan in a whole would pull through, Thunderclan needed a humbling and he was more than willing to dish it out. Prowling at the edge of the clearing, Vulturefang eyed the beginning of the turmoil. Most cats were already duking it out, so this meant he better dive right in as well.

There were multiple options, but a certain cat caught his icy gaze. Alderstep. Corners of his mouth etching into a sharkish grin, the massive cat readied for attack. This would be fun... Time to see of this guy actually deserved his rank as deputy. Hunching over into a crouch, he bunched the muscles in his hind legs and leapt from the foliage. While he was tempted to shout something in advance, he refused the idea and decided to save the gloating for later. In the mean time, he aimed to barrel into the Thunderclan deputy that way he could take the spar close range.

| @navarra |
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old September 26th, 2023, 09:48 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHunt_17 View Post

once she was on the ground cougarbite adjusted his position to have a safer but dominant pose. he made sure his belly was arched upward and his paws were try to press into her back shoulder. It’d be hard for her to aim her paws at his belly now, so he attempted to bite the back over her head and unsheathed his claws to dig into whatever part of her he had her pinned from

Fawnpaw

Fawnpaw felt pressure on her shoulders. ”Get off me!” She hissed. And idea sprouted in her brain. The apprentice went limp, trying to make the Shadowclanner think she was dead, or defeated so she could slip away…Maybe landing a blow on them too. She slowed her breathing…

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old September 26th, 2023, 09:57 AM
Sugar coated lies

Bump Policy: perferably 9 hours atleast, if its importent then ill accept 4
My Mood: Unpredictable

HoneyBurr
He/Him | TC Warrior | 47M

!~{Open}~!

HoneyBurr narrowed his dark eyes, he couldn't relate to the heat that Bumblestar shared but he didn't exactly go against it either.
He gritted his teeth and launched into the battle, his heavy paws leading him to any open competitor.

Old September 26th, 2023, 09:59 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

eveningdance // he/him // 44 moons
purrks: -

---

Eveningdance takes the hit with a hiss. Not because he was too slow to dodge it but because it was easier to just take the strike to his muzzle so he could retaliate with a bite. Though his lip stung having been scratched open he doesn't hesitate to sink his teeth into the other's front leg now that it was closer to his mouth, jerking his head viciously once the skin and muscle was between his jaws. Hopefully, if anything, such a tear would leave this tom's one leg with a nasty limp for the rest of the battle.

In an attempt to both keep him down and quiet, the tabby lifts a clawed paw from his chest to set it atop the side of the other's head and press it into the dirt.

"Accept your fate." He spits threateningly, mouth still closed around Cunningthroat's leg.

cunningthroat | @Pangoligon

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Closed Thread