Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by squidz
Today 12:21 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:17 AM
Onion Sandwich's ocs :D
Last post by Onion Sandwich
Today 12:11 AM
high tensions (quillpaw...
Last post by Dark
Today 12:06 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by taillow
Today 12:04 AM

Old December 4th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: KingdomClan

moondust couldnt sleep in her den so she walked outside to grab some fresh kill.she grabed a rabbit from the pile and sat down to eat

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old December 4th, 2017, 04:46 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Dawn nodded her head. She dropped the last of the moss. “Are you all dry?” She mewed. (Hey is it okie if I add she has like a fluttershy voice? She is really quiet.)

Silent stuck to his name and remained silent. He only watched for potential threats to the king. And the prince while he was at it. He did listen to the conversation though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Amber padded out of the room and collected some Jasmine and Lilac flowers. She went back to the room and placed it down. ``Ok, Purple and Jasmin for the scent smell. Extra Lilac for the amethyst necklace.`` Amber mewed, pawing each item.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Beautiful Leaf? Sparrow thought for a moment. Well, she would be a nice mate for Prince Ares. Wait, What about Amber? Whatever maybe she is just a close friend to him? Don't be silly Sparrow! Prince Are will choose Leaf! She'll be a great queen. I'm just trying to be a friend to Amber. He thought privately. ``Er, I saw Silver bring a pigeon, a squirrel and two mice.`` Sparrow replied quickly to the king so it didn't seem like Sparrow was zoned out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven hollow View Post

leafs fur grew hot as he said that but she tried to keep her cool, maybe he is just messing around with me she thought and nodded. "is there anything you need me to do now that i am here" she asked him.

(@Shadow, sure!)
Princess Aphrodite nodded. "Thank you Dawn." she purred as she flashed her a beautiful smile before standing up and walked over to were her favorite jewels were. "Now we put gold on me." she told her, but instead of letting Dawn do it she did it herself. Lastly she put on the golden small crown on her head. "Thank you Dawn. You soon will get the hang of it." she purred and with that she dipped her head to her mother and padded out of the cave, walking deeper out of the cave she came across the entrance of the waterfall purring she walked out of the cave and into the clearing of her people. Her eyes looked around.

Queen Cleopatra purred at her favorite servant. "Thank you so much, Amber." She meowed as she watched her place them on her. "You are the best servant I have ever had, well you are more like a friend than a servant too me." she smiled with a purr.

King Apollo looked at his bodyguard. "Knight Silent, company on my walk will you?" He meowed as he padded over the bridge and into the camp clearing. He dipped his head to everyone. "Say what is my mate doing?" he asked. "My queen?" he meowed again.

Princes Ares's purred at Leaf. "Yes company with me on a walk, Mistress Leaf." he meowed as he padded after his father but this time went on the opposite direction.

Last edited by BTS.official.__; December 4th, 2017 at 05:09 PM.
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
(@Shadow, sure!)
Princess Aphrodite nodded. "Thank you Dawn." she purred as she flashed her a beautiful smile before standing up and walked over to were her favorite jewels were. "Now we put gold on me." she told her, but instead of letting Dawn do it she did it herself. Lastly she put on the golden small crown on her head. "Thank you Dawn. You soon will get the hang of it." she purred and with that she dipped her head to her mother and padded out of the cave, walking deeper out of the cave she came across the entrance of the waterfall purring she walked out of the cave and into the clearing of her people. Her eyes looked around.

Queen Cleopatra purred at her favorite servant. "Thank you so much, Amber." She meowed as she watched her place them on her. "You are the best servant I have ever had, well you are more like a friend than a servant too me." she smiled with a purr.

King Apollo looked at his bodyguard. "Knight Silent, company on my walk will you?" He meowed as he padded over the bridge and into the camp clearing. He dipped his head to everyone. "Say what is my mate doing?" he asked. "My queen?" he meowed again.

Princes Ares's purred at Leaf. "Yes company with me on a walk, Mistress Leaf." he meowed as he padded after his father but this time went on the opposite direction.
Dawn nodded and found some gold. She wondered where to put it but then had an idea. She put the smallest gold stones all over the princesses pelt, so in the end the princesses pelt looked like a beautiful glimmering pelt from (idk what they worship so imma just say) the star kingdom,but except with gold. “I-is that ok princess?” She asked rather afraid of what she would think.

Silent nodded. “Of corse your highness.” he followed very close behind.

Last edited by Shadow; December 4th, 2017 at 05:13 PM.
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Dawn nodded and found some gold. She wondered where to put it but then had an idea. She put the smallest gold stones all over the princesses pelt, so in the end the princesses pelt looked like a beautiful glimmering pelt from (idk what they worship so imma just say) the star kingdom,but except with gold. “I-is that ok princess?” She asked rather afraid of what she would think.

Silent nodded. “Of corse your highness.” he followed very close behind.
Aphrodite nodded. "It is perfect. Thank you Dawn. Now you are dismissed. I want to go speak to my people. Go talk to anyone you wish." she meowed as she padded out of the cave were they got ready, she walked deeper and found the entrance of the water. Purring she padded out of the cave and into the clearing. Her blue eyes looked around at her people and she let out a sigh of happiness.

King Apollo nodded as he walked along the clearing. He was silent then turned to him. "Do you love your job?"

Last edited by BTS.official.__; December 4th, 2017 at 05:25 PM.
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:24 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

@BTS.official.__
Snow was sitting in the clearing she cleaned her fur and she spotted the princess her ears perked up and she bowed her head was close to the ground she didn't move her head until it was alright
" hello princess " she meowed her voice was soft and pleasant sounding . Her bushy tail flicked so did her ear .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 4th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Aphrodite nodded. "It is perfect. Thank you Dawn. Now you are dismissed. I want to go speak to my people. Go talk to anyone you wish." she meowed as she padded out of the cave were they got ready, she walked deeper and found the entrance of the water. Purring she padded out of the cave and into the clearing. Her blue eyes looked around at her people and she let out a sigh of happiness.

King Apollo nodded as he walked along the clearing. He was silent then turned to him. "Do you love your job?"
Dawn nodded then kept her eyes to the ground and tail as well. The beautiful servant sighed and wondered if she could go outside of the kingdom to explore. Would she run away? Never! Out there..it’s horrid! Even if sometimes this kingdom was a bit...annoying..like how she was placed as a servant..only because of her being born without a left eye..and she refused to be a medicine cat...she still wanted kits! Ah. Getting off topic. She shook her head and thought clearly again. Soon this kingdom would be under the rule of Prince Are. He would be a good king. A..a really handsome good king. ‘No!’ she shook her head. She would not let her apprentice-hood crush get to her now. Plus. She had heard that the prince had taken special liking to his servant-Leaf. She couldn’t help but feel...anger? Anger towards Leaf? Why? She was such a nice cat. Dawn was startled by the king passing by and dipped her head. ‘Thank the Kindom Of Stars that he took me out of my thoughts. I would’ve stayed there till someone called my name.’ She tried her best to ignore what had crossed her mind-and instead she thought of feeling happy for Leaf. Key word-thought of..not feel. Dawn began cleaning her cream, white, and brown colored pelt. Her stunning blue eye looking around the clearing to see if there where any servants to talk to.

Silent looked a little taken aback by shock. After a couple of seconds of thinking he spoke. “Of corse I love it. What better honor to protect my king? Ever since the moment I have received this title I take great pride in it. If I may ask my king, why ask such a question?” he dipped his head towards the last of his speech. Curiosity etched across his features.

Last edited by Shadow; December 4th, 2017 at 05:30 PM.
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
@BTS.official.__
Snow was sitting in the clearing she cleaned her fur and she spotted the princess her ears perked up and she bowed her head was close to the ground she didn't move her head until it was alright
" hello princess " she meowed her voice was soft and pleasant sounding . Her bushy tail flicked so did her ear .
Quote:
Dawn nodded then kept her eyes to the ground and tail as well. The beautiful servant sighed and wondered if she could go outside of the kingdom to explore. Would she run away? Never! Out there..it’s horrid! Even if sometimes this kingdom was a bit...annoying..like how she was placed as a servant..only because of her being born without a left eye..and she refused to be a medicine cat...she still wanted kits! Ah. Getting off topic. She shook her head and thought clearly again. Soon this kingdom would be under the rule of Prince Are. He would be a good king. A..a really handsome good king. ‘No!’ she shook her head. She would not let her apprentice-hood crush get to her now. Plus. She had heard that the prince had taken special liking to his servant-Leaf. She couldn’t help but feel...anger? Anger towards Leaf? Why? She was such a nice cat. Dawn was startled by the king passing by and dipped her head. ‘Thank the Kindom Of Stars that he took me out of my thoughts. I would’ve stayed there till someone called my name.’ She tried her best to ignore what had crossed her mind-and instead she thought of feeling happy for Leaf. Key word-thought of..not feel. Dawn began cleaning her cream, white, and brown colored pelt. Her stunning blue eye looking around the clearing to see if there where any servants to talk to.

King Apollo nodded as he walked along the clearing. He was silent then turned to him. "Do you love your job?" he asked Silent with a tilt of his head before he dipped his head back to Dawn as she passed.

Princess Aphrodite purred as she looked into Snow's eyes with her own blue ones. "Hello, Snow." she purred with a smile, sitting down she wrapped a tail around her paws and looked at her. "How are you this beautiful morning?"
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
King Apollo nodded as he walked along the clearing. He was silent then turned to him. "Do you love your job?" he asked Silent with a tilt of his head before he dipped his head back to Dawn as she passed.

Princess Aphrodite purred as she looked into Snow's eyes with her own blue ones. "Hello, Snow." she purred with a smile, sitting down she wrapped a tail around her paws and looked at her. "How are you this beautiful morning?"
(I edited my original post so silent replied)
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:34 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

Quote:

Snow hazel eyes looked up at the princess the heart of the kingdom no wonder why others liked her! She was so....kind. She looked back at her paws and stayed bowing like she was taught by her father .
" I'm doing well your highness. Is there anything I can hunt for you? Squirrel? Vole? Mice? Rabbit? " she listed . She cleared her throat a bit she couldn't help but smile on the inside she tried to keep a straight face on the outside but a small smile was showing

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 4th, 2017, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Snow hazel eyes looked up at the princess the heart of the kingdom no wonder why others liked her! She was so....kind. She looked back at her paws and stayed bowing like she was taught by her father .
" I'm doing well your highness. Is there anything I can hunt for you? Squirrel? Vole? Mice? Rabbit? " she listed . She cleared her throat a bit she couldn't help but smile on the inside she tried to keep a straight face on the outside but a small smile was showing
Quote:
(I edited my original post so silent replied)
King Apollo purred at his bodyguard. "I was just wondering since I gave you it." he meowed. "Most cats don't like the jobs I give them." he meowed with a shake of his head.

Princess Aphrodite purred at Snow. "You may rise." she meowed indicating that she didn't stay bowing down. "A squirrel would sound nice, and when you get back we can share it." she meowed with a purr. "If you are up to sharing a meal with me?"