Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 09:31 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 09:31 PM
Claws Ready [THC Battle...
by glitch
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 09:15 PM
Willowpaw's Training
by Seamrog
Last post by oakcrane
Today 08:24 PM
Summer Chat Box Trivia...
by stag
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:22 PM

Old June 3rd, 2020, 03:28 PM
oh, how i love you..

Default Re: GalaxyClan (SignUps!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan View Post

Name:
Milkcloud

Role:
Warrior

Personality:
Kind // airy // childish
Milkcloud is a kind individual; never insulting people or being excessively rude to anyone without a valid reason. Some people consider her to be overly kind at times since she tends to throw out compliments whenever she can , often telling people she loves them even if she isn't close to them. This connects with her airy-headed personality. Milkcloud isn't the smartest , she's quite dumb to put in bluntly. She's easily confused with most things , and has trouble thinking of complicated things or trying to understand other people if they don't explain things slowly. She's a bit childish at most times , not taking anything seriously. She likes to joke around and have fun , almost similar to a kit. She likes to come up with things she claims are fun , like going out and exploring or making games.

Stubborn // loud // whiny
Milkcloud is quite stubborn. Once she decides on doing something or starts working on something , she refused to change her mind. It's almost impossible to make her stop or convince her to do something else. This applies to her not wanting to do things. With this , she tends to be quite loud most of the time. She is extremely bad at being quiet , or stealthy , or anything of that sort. More often than not , she speaks very loud so people usually can hear onto her conversations or words in general if they're not extremely far away. She also tends to be a bit whiny , especially if she doesn't get what she wants. She complains about things she finds annoying or if she doesn't want to do them.

Adventurous // curious // optimistic
Milkcloud is adventurous; always wanting to explore new places so she can find new things or meet new people. She loves exploring new terrains , finding everything to be quite unique even if people find it to be boring. Fitting of that , she's a rather curious person. Even if she isn't the smartest and doesn't understand much , she likes to learn new things about people and things in general. She hates sitting around and not knowing anything. She usually is more of an optimistic person rather than pessimistic. She likes to think on the bright side of things , usually assuming the best instead of the worst.

Appearance:
Milkcloud is a slightly pudgy she-cat that has soft , long white fur that tends to make her look much larger than she actually is. She has a few light grey patches. She has short legs that tend to make her quite slow and clumsy when it comes to running. Milkcloud has bright amber eyes. She has a bobbed tail. She has one large scar going over her right eye , which she's blind in.

Backstory (Optional):
[ Listing the main points since it's easier for me! ]
- Was born to a rogue mother and a clan father. When she was born her father took her to the clans and she was nursed by queens in the nursery.
- When she was 8 moons old , she ventured out into the territory and got attacked by a badger. Luckily she escaped , but has a large scar over her right eye , which she is blind in.
- When she was 13 moons she got trapped in a foxes den , luckily escaping with minor injuries which left no scars.

Mention Me: @Shiverr.

Love how detailed your form is! It's Accepted <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamMilkBot View Post
Name: Flickerhowl
Role: Warrior
Personality: strong and brave, wants to take control
Appearance (Image, description, or links work): https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=...AAAAAdAAAAABAD
Backstory (Optional):
Mention Me: @Flurfy
Accepted!

Baby, my phone!

Old June 3rd, 2020, 03:30 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@alan @TeamMilkBot

Both of you guys can go ahead and post Your characters in the friendship games thread, I’ll shout you a mention!

Old August 10th, 2020, 01:59 PM
Rosepaw

My Mood: Adorable

Name RoseBloosom
Age 16 moons.
Gender She-Cat.
Role pregnant Queen.
Personality does not follow orders willingly if she does not want to follow them, curious, smart, outgoing, hates waiting, does not mind being alone, loves kits, is stubborn and sweet once you get to know her.
Appearance. A large orange she cat with blind amber eyes a thick build and black stripes.
Backstory. A young she cat who was born blind, and grew up with a foster mom since her mom died birthing her and her Sister TigerClaw. The two young shecats have a tight bond, were happy when they became warriors and RoseBloosom was happy when she learned she was going to have kits a few sunrises ago.
Mention me. @Shiverr the Flurf

Last edited by Roseleader; August 10th, 2020 at 02:03 PM.
Old August 10th, 2020, 02:10 PM
Rosepaw

My Mood: Adorable

Name TigerClaw
Age 16 moons.
Gender She-Cat.
Role Warrior.
Personality. Shy easily scared hates fighting, loves her sister and sweet once you get her to trust you.
Appearance, a normal sized orange she cat with amber eyes, a normal build, and black stripes.
Backstory. She grew up with her sister RoseBloosom, has a tight bond with her, was raised by a foster mom along with her sister since their mom died birthing them, was happy when they became warriors and was happy for her sister a few sunrises ago when her sister learned she was going to have kits. Mention me. @Shiverr the Flurf.

Last edited by Roseleader; August 10th, 2020 at 02:11 PM.
Old August 10th, 2020, 04:30 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseleader View Post
Name RoseBloosom
Age 16 moons.
Gender She-Cat.
Role pregnant Queen.
Personality does not follow orders willingly if she does not want to follow them, curious, smart, outgoing, hates waiting, does not mind being alone, loves kits, is stubborn and sweet once you get to know her.
Appearance. A large orange she cat with blind amber eyes a thick build and black stripes.
Backstory. A young she cat who was born blind, and grew up with a foster mom since her mom died birthing her and her Sister TigerClaw. The two young shecats have a tight bond, were happy when they became warriors and RoseBloosom was happy when she learned she was going to have kits a few sunrises ago.
Mention me. @Shiverr the Flurf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseleader View Post
Name TigerClaw
Age 16 moons.
Gender She-Cat.
Role Warrior.
Personality. Shy easily scared hates fighting, loves her sister and sweet once you get her to trust you.
Appearance, a normal sized orange she cat with amber eyes, a normal build, and black stripes.
Backstory. She grew up with her sister RoseBloosom, has a tight bond with her, was raised by a foster mom along with her sister since their mom died birthing them, was happy when they became warriors and was happy for her sister a few sunrises ago when her sister learned she was going to have kits. Mention me. @Shiverr the Flurf.
This thread is longer in use, I apologize. You can reboot this if you want though!

Baby, my phone!

Old August 10th, 2020, 04:40 PM

My Mood: Mysterious

Name: Twilightblaze
Role: Warrior
Personality: Bold,loyal,independent,Brave
Appearance (Image, description, or links work):Sleek silver she-cat with white Ear tips
Mention Me: @Flurfy