Today 11:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 14th, 2016, 08:32 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Cucumberpickle snarled,"Who do you support?
Redpool glared at the unfamiliar tom, a sneer upon his maw. “Well, for one thing, it isn't anyone you'd support.” the large gray tabby tom sneered tauntingly, sitting back and examining his claws, his eyes mild without much in the way of any concern. He looked up, his lips drawn back in a snarl. “Though I'm sure only a mousebrain wouldn't support the Dark Forest and Blazingnight.”

Last edited by doghouse; December 14th, 2016 at 08:33 PM.
Old December 14th, 2016, 08:36 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Redpool glared at the unfamiliar tom, a sneer upon his maw. “Well, for one thing, it isn't anyone you'd support.” the large gray tabby tom sneered tauntingly, sitting back and examining his claws, his eyes mild without much in the way of any concern. He looked up, his lips drawn back in a snarl. “Though I'm sure only a mousebrain wouldn't support the Dark Forest and Blazingnight.”
He smirked," Only a fool would get that backwards...,mouse brain yourself!" He retorted. If you ever heard they kill kits for fun in Windclan and agree with it because the kit said they support Starclan then you deserve to die." He unsheathed his claws," Do you, or maybe for sport with the runts of all litters not giving them a chance. Or playing a game where one is the Starclan supporter and the other supports the Darkforest killing the one playing the Starclan supporter, or simply for asking what Starclan is?" He questioned hoping Redpool would say yes or realize his error.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; December 14th, 2016 at 08:40 PM.
Old December 14th, 2016, 08:39 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
He'd learned the truth, and surely wasn't happy about it. Russetswirl had come from Riverclan, where he'd witnessed Bucknight's death and his sister, Thornfrost's removal from her position. Apparently, he was a murderer, and Blazingnight was guilty of treason against her leader and deputy- at least, that's what he was told by... well, another cat. It wasn't exactly the most trustworthy thing he'd ever heard, but he couldn't deny something backed up by Halestorm, the former deputy of the clan- Finchfeather most likely had been telling the truth when they bumped into each other on the way. That was why he was here- to help dethrone another cat from their position, one who'd been a traitor her entire leadership. Blazingnight, correct? Gosh, let's hope this works. Arriving right behind the Skyclan cats, him and a few others from the liberated Riverclan were ready to help out in any way they could. "Shadowclan- get ready for freedom." He breathed quietly, his attitude having gotten quite a bit more responsible ever since his confrontation with Thornfrost during the battle of Riverclan. He'd learned something, the idea of not having to believe everything he heard- to question things, and fight for what was truly right- in this case, it was Starclan. Bunching up his limbs as his eyes scanned the clearing quickly, Russetswirl leaped into the fray of battle, claws slightly unsheathed as the tom seemed to be slightly unnerved about the idea of hurting others- but it was in order to protect more innocent lives from the leadership of a so-called tyrant. He couldn't let his guard down for a second, and only had one thing on his mind- we're going to win, and we're going to show mercy. We're going to make it, and we can free this clan without total decimation, at least- we just need to get her to step down. He was finally ready to fight.
@Ever
Marbledface wiggled out of the warrior's den the minute she heard the first angry yowls. Her black and white mottled pelt was spiked from where she had slept on it. The threats of the two clan leaders sent her into a moment of consideration and confusion. Blazingnight evil, fighting for Starclan? She didn't know there were sides to this, she'd simply always followed her leader. That's what made you a good warrior, right? Her moss eyes were wide with anxiety and unease now, as she considered her options. Though it was an easy choice, she would follow her leader wherever. She was no traitor, she would fight in the name of Shadowclan. "For Shadowclan!" She screamed into the wind as she barreled into the battle. She was healed enough from her shoulder's last flare up- enough. It wasn't sore heading into battle, so she had time to work with in before retreat was necessary. Her ears pinned as she snarled at a tom. She couldn't place a distinct smell to him, not fully Riverclan and it wasn't that of the stranger clan. Something about his scent was familiar. She pushed aside her quick attempt in trying to place him somewhere and ran for him, her teeth bared in a snarl. Her claws were outstretched as she tried to run into his side.
Old December 14th, 2016, 08:48 PM
questionmark

Quote:
He smirked," Only a fool would get that backwards...,mouse brain yourself!" He retorted. If you ever heard they kill kits for fun in Windclan and agree with it because the kit said they support Starclan then you deserve to die." He unsheathed his claws," Do you, or maybe for sport with the runts of all litters not giving them a chance. Or playing a game where one is the Starclan supporter and the other supports the Darkforest killing the one playing the Starclan supporter, or simply for asking what Starclan is?" He questioned hoping Redpool would say yes or realize his error.
Redpool shrugged indifferently. “WindClan's loss then. Not mine.” he said evenly, unsheathing his claws. “And don't their mothers teach them that StarClan is evil? Isn't it obvious that StarClan is trying to take over the forest! All those dead cats are dead! Their lives are over, yet they claim power of us!” he snarled, his eyes alight with fury and anger. He wanted to see StarClan destroyed one and for all. The gray and black long legged tabby blinked. “WindClan are all mouse-brained apart from Gorsefeather and Singenight.” he added,clarifying his hatred for WindClan.
Old December 14th, 2016, 08:56 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Marbledface wiggled out of the warrior's den the minute she heard the first angry yowls. Her black and white mottled pelt was spiked from where she had slept on it. The threats of the two clan leaders sent her into a moment of consideration and confusion. Blazingnight evil, fighting for Starclan? She didn't know there were sides to this, she'd simply always followed her leader. That's what made you a good warrior, right? Her moss eyes were wide with anxiety and unease now, as she considered her options. Though it was an easy choice, she would follow her leader wherever. She was no traitor, she would fight in the name of Shadowclan. "For Shadowclan!" She screamed into the wind as she barreled into the battle. She was healed enough from her shoulder's last flare up- enough. It wasn't sore heading into battle, so she had time to work with in before retreat was necessary. Her ears pinned as she snarled at a tom. She couldn't place a distinct smell to him, not fully Riverclan and it wasn't that of the stranger clan. Something about his scent was familiar. She pushed aside her quick attempt in trying to place him somewhere and ran for him, her teeth bared in a snarl. Her claws were outstretched as she tried to run into his side.
In this tom's mind, what made you a great warrior was fighting for what was right, and being able to support what you believe in. He couldn't just turn away from his family and friends who resided in the stars now, knowing that they were watching him and rooting for his own victories every day. Russetswirl was fighting for those who died for us, and helped shape the clans around them- and he couldn't stop now, not when he'd arrived to help win their fight. As he jumped into the battle, his dark eyes widened as a Shadowclan molly seemed to recognize him right away, running towards him as he stood towards the entrance of camp. He didn't fully smell like Riverclan, but he should smell like it enough to that he wouldn't be profiled as a Skyclan cat as well- but he didn't have time to think about things like that. Immediately swerving away as the Shadowclan warrior came charging through, he didn't have the time to react fully, leaving a slash on one of his hind legs as he scrambled away, panting in surprise. She was a good fighter- I hope that I can do better, for everybody's sake. Mumbling a few incoherent words to himself about Starclan, the bulky tom attempted to swerve underneath the cat in order to knock her legs out from under her, though his large size might compromise the move. Running as fast as he possibly could, the tom dove for her hind legs with claws sheathed, not aiming to scratch- only to simply unbalance her.
Old December 14th, 2016, 08:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Redpool shrugged indifferently. “WindClan's loss then. Not mine.” he said evenly, unsheathing his claws. “And don't their mothers teach them that StarClan is evil? Isn't it obvious that StarClan is trying to take over the forest! All those dead cats are dead! Their lives are over, yet they claim power of us!” he snarled, his eyes alight with fury and anger. He wanted to see StarClan destroyed one and for all. The gray and black long legged tabby blinked. “WindClan are all mouse-brained apart from Gorsefeather and Singenight.” he added,clarifying his hatred for WindClan.
Cucumberpickle scowled," Starclan simply sends us omens and leaves us be, helps our medicine cats and leaders. Why do you hate them, what have they done to you?!?"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 14th, 2016, 08:59 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strobelight View Post
Rowanflash pinned Brokenpaw down as he exited the apprentices den,"Whose side are you on?" He hissed

@starfall
@Strobelight
Brokwnpaw hissed as he was pinned by the larger warrior "My ancestors side!" He spat and clawed at the warriors face and wrighled free of Rowanflash's grip. The black apprentice spun around and looked at the warrior hatred danced in his blue orbs, his black fur rose as he watched clanmates kill other clanmates.
{Sorry cooking dinner brb}

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 14th, 2016, 09:03 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Cucumberpickle scowled," Starclan simply sends us omens and leaves us be, helps our medicine cats and leaders. Why do you hate them, what have they done to you?!?"
Redpool hissed. “It's not me. They lie. Their omens are fake. They claim to have power of us, but they're supposedly just a bunch of dead cats that may or may not exist!” he snarled, anger filling his voice. He took a step closer, his fur standing on end and ears flat.
Old December 14th, 2016, 09:28 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiiix View Post
Applepaw gave out a large snarl, amber orbs glaring at the Skyclan Cats. Starclan? What nonsense. She growled, looking for an pathetic Starclan Follower to come at her, as her tail swished back and forth angrily. The molly wanted to tear flesh, to give a death to one of the Skyclan Cats, to prove, that they were wrong, that they had no power in her clan, that they were just a pathetic bunch of rogues who have a will of pathetic dead cats. "Come at me, Starclan Lovers, let me show you the power of Shadowclan!" She yowled confidently, eyes glaring like sharp daggers. Applepaw gave a smirk, challenging the Skyclan Cats to face off against the sharp and rather vicious apprentice.
-
Doepaw felt a huff escape her maw as she stalked into the camp with her clanmates, eyes still shining with the same hope, she knew this would work out in the end, nothing would stop her from reforming all the clans, with the clan to help all, Skyclan. She knew of the history of her poor clan, but that didn't matter right now, this clan had a terrible leader, and needed alot of help. She knew what to expect of the Dark Forest Followers, ambitious, deadly, cruel and evil, those qualities needed to be gone, and Doepaw meant gone. The cream and brown tabby whipped around to cautiously, eyes sparking with worry if she would survive this battle or not, her fears were close, and that frightened the Skyclan Apprentice.
-
( Blizzardpaw will not be in this battle due to being a new apprentice. )
( Both Open! Applepaw will be killed during the battle,
so you may just be a simple opponent, or the cat who kills her. )
{whoops, posted with the wrong cat, lemme try that again XD }
Cloudspots heard a shadowclan apprentice yowl and looked in the direction of the cry, his light blue orbs scanned the clearing, looking for the one who is not on starclans side. After a few seconds of serching the dappled warrior spotted a small apprentice. The skyclan warrior twiched his wiskers and swiftly made his way to the molly, anger began to pool in his stomach the closer he got to the apprentice "There is nothing wrong with believi g in our ancestors." He snorted, unseathing his claws once he got close enough to see just how dangerous she may be.
Cloudspots lashed his tail and rose his chin, confidence danced across his blue orbs as he looked down at applepaw "Do you really believe that you can defeat me? Defeat Skyclan? Defeat all of those who are loyal to their ancestors, who are loyal to their past, present, and furute?" He questioned, his dappled fur seemed sleek in the sun, the blood caked on his claws sticky as he dug his claws into the earth. The skyclan warrior bent down and shoved his muzzle close to the mollys "You really think a piece of fox-dung like you is able to take down all 5 clans legacy? You think you can take down, the history of the clans, thry must be bad at teaching you apprentices how to respect your clans past." He spat, his sky blue eyes blazed with anger as he growled at the apprentice.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 14th, 2016, 09:59 PM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

Rowanflash hissed and leapt for the Tom,"Fool!Don't you want to follow us!We are stronger together!We don't need Starclan!" He managed to score a bite on Brokenpaws forepaw,But he slipped under him.

You know you want to....

Last edited by Strobelight; December 14th, 2016 at 10:00 PM.
Closed Thread