Default Re: Twilight Falls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post

✿°(•∘ɷ∘•)°✿
Springpaw - she/her - AMAB
post 14
Active Purrks: none

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━
Time to head out, right? Okay, sooo Twilight falls...Uhh where was that again? She didn't know so she totally did not ask a random cat for directions because the warriors weren't really moving. Okay it's right ove rthere then! "Okay, we should probably go now!" she mewed, before starting to move her paws at the direction given to her; She was sure that the warriors were right behind her! One, two, one, two! Andddd she made it! They walk there itself was really cool as well, first time she's been in the territory! It even made her go 'wow'! And Twilight falls itself was beautiful. She never saw a waterfall before so that's part of her excitement! How do these things form?? Where should she check first?? It was uh...sorrel right? The thingy thingy that makes you Hungry hungry? Basal leaves....uh...yea she can look for that. Similar to burnet and daisy but not focusing on the flowers. Well she didn't know what a burnet was either but oh well! She can still look for it! It should be somewhere right here right? She sniffed around and looked around, though getting a bit distrated by that waterfall over there. Anyway, this shouldn't take a lot time if she focus. This place is just so cool, wondering if you can swim in it too. That'll be like the riverclanners! Does anyone in windclan know how to swim? Well Spring sure didn't though. Wonder if there's any fish in there....but they weren't here for fish, they were here for sorrel! Sorrel...that's an interesting name! She keeps wondering who came up with names for herbs...must be a reallyyyy smart cat!
╰─▸ ❝ @Maro [Blizzardfur] @LyNxyboo [Bluebellflurry] Posting a starter here for us! Hope that's fine!

Blizzardfur
A white she-cat with tea green eyes and tan nose

I looked at the apprentice, sniffing every plant she could and looking at everything. -´´First time here, right? Well, let me tell you about this place. Prey is scarce here, but you can find fishes in the pond. Anyway, we must focus. Leave your scent in rocks, trees and everything you see.´´ I said, rubbing my body against a tree. -´´Also you must stay alert to any sound. This is not a playground.´´ I continued walking.

@Pangoligon
;

@lynxyboo;

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆.
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚      .  .   ˚ .             ✦
Old November 23rd, 2023, 12:52 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Heatherwhisker challenged himself to run up and down the cliff overlooking Twilight Falls.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old November 25th, 2023, 07:32 PM
Health is questionable

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

✿°(•∘ɷ∘•)°✿
post 16

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━
Scarce prey and pond fish; okayyy then! Leave her scent here? This is windclan’s territory so the scent here already pretty strong if Springpaw would guess! Sorrel sorrel sorrel…where could these sorrels be? Waterfall be loud, she’s unsure if she could pay attention to little sounds where the waterfalls covers it but she’ll try! What’s a playground again? Springpaw forgot. Whoops. Oo! What’s this?? It looks like a basal leaf….so it must be sorrel righto?? Springpaw picked up the sorrels she found; one…two…three…leaves thing! Oh right, she has to be very careful to not eat any of it or else she’ll be sooooo so hungry! Hmm…are there any more sorrels around here??? Springpaw’ll try to look for more! Yea! Playing hide and seek with a herb is oh so fun! She can do this all day, but she has to focus on the patrol! Err….let’s see…is there any more around here?? Nooo those aren’t sorrels…what about…around here?? No there’s none there as well…hmm…if Springpw was a sorrel, where would she be hiding?? Come out come out wherever you are, sorrels! Oh yea speaking of finding, where could Bluebellflurry possibly be?? Well she could collect herbs while waiting..let’s see…here?? Ah! There! Some more sorrel leaves! Picking up two sorrels, Springpaw was extremely happy. Well..she picked up two more considering she already has three sorrels with her and by adding gwo morr her inventory space is quite full already! And she can’t really find anymore arounjd where she was looking so Springpaw wondered how many Sorrels Blizzardfur has gotten already while she was looking for sorrels as well! So she turned her head to the direction of the older she-cat

Current spring-inventory: 5 Sorrels
╰─▸ ❝ @Maro [Blizzardfur] @paris [Bluebellflurry] paris/Bluebellflurry has been skipped

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old November 26th, 2023, 09:21 AM

My Mood: Worried

Quote:

✿°(•∘ɷ∘•)°✿
post 16

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━
Scarce prey and pond fish; okayyy then! Leave her scent here? This is windclan’s territory so the scent here already pretty strong if Springpaw would guess! Sorrel sorrel sorrel…where could these sorrels be? Waterfall be loud, she’s unsure if she could pay attention to little sounds where the waterfalls covers it but she’ll try! What’s a playground again? Springpaw forgot. Whoops. Oo! What’s this?? It looks like a basal leaf….so it must be sorrel righto?? Springpaw picked up the sorrels she found; one…two…three…leaves thing! Oh right, she has to be very careful to not eat any of it or else she’ll be sooooo so hungry! Hmm…are there any more sorrels around here??? Springpaw’ll try to look for more! Yea! Playing hide and seek with a herb is oh so fun! She can do this all day, but she has to focus on the patrol! Err….let’s see…is there any more around here?? Nooo those aren’t sorrels…what about…around here?? No there’s none there as well…hmm…if Springpw was a sorrel, where would she be hiding?? Come out come out wherever you are, sorrels! Oh yea speaking of finding, where could Bluebellflurry possibly be?? Well she could collect herbs while waiting..let’s see…here?? Ah! There! Some more sorrel leaves! Picking up two sorrels, Springpaw was extremely happy. Well..she picked up two more considering she already has three sorrels with her and by adding gwo morr her inventory space is quite full already! And she can’t really find anymore arounjd where she was looking so Springpaw wondered how many Sorrels Blizzardfur has gotten already while she was looking for sorrels as well! So she turned her head to the direction of the older she-cat

╰─▸ ❝ @Maro [Blizzardfur] @paris [Bluebellflurry] paris/Bluebellflurry has been skipped

Blizzardfur

I looked at the young cat. She's so cute. -´´You must be confused why I asked you to leave your mark.. Well, since we are here, let's advance a task other warriors would have to do. Also be careful to not accidentally eat a poisonous herb. Anyway, i've found two sorrels, what about you?´´ I asked, grabbing my two sorrels to show the apprentice. -´´Leave in mind that the leaves can't be brown or with holes.´´

@Pangoligon

I accidentally forgot it was a herb patrol xD

Last edited by Maro; November 26th, 2023 at 09:24 AM.
Old November 27th, 2023, 07:35 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

WindClan Re: Twilight Falls

Quote:

✿°(•∘ɷ∘•)°✿
post 16

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

Bluebellflurry bounded over to where her patrol was waiting. She carried three sorrels in her jaws. ´´I-I´m here,´´ She sighed.
@Maro

[ I shall report in in a moment. I was grounded all week!

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; November 27th, 2023 at 07:35 AM.
Old November 27th, 2023, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
Bluebellflurry bounded over to where her patrol was waiting. She carried three sorrels in her jaws. ´´I-I´m here,´´ She sighed.
@Maro

[ I shall report in in a moment. I was grounded all week!

Blizzardfur

I looked at the cat, surprised. But it didn't interest me why Bluebellfur was late. -´´You're late... We've collected enough sorrels, but if you can find more, better.´´ Maybe something happened to the feline? I had to admit I was pretty worried, but still not interested. I just wanted to go back to the camp.

@paris

@Pangoligon
Old November 27th, 2023, 11:01 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

WindClan Re: Twilight Falls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maro View Post
Blizzardfur

I looked at the cat, surprised. But it didn't interest me why Bluebellfur was late. -´´You're late... We've collected enough sorrels, but if you can find more, better.´´ Maybe something happened to the feline? I had to admit I was pretty worried, but still not interested. I just wanted to go back to the camp.

@paris

@Pangoligon

Bluebellflurry

TW: Bluebellflurry is quite the moody she-cat. Be careful what you say.

@Pangoligon [ Springpaw ]

@Maro [ Blizzardfur ]
´´I was checking on my sister,´´ The she-cat snapped, her blue eyes glistening. ´´You know very well that Azaleashine is extremely close to kitting. I promised her that since her mate died, I´d help her raise her kits.´´ Bluebellflurry´s blue gaze hardened. She snatched up the three sorrels and headed back to camp.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.
Old November 27th, 2023, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
Bluebellflurry

TW: Bluebellflurry is quite the moody she-cat. Be careful what you say.

@Pangoligon [ Springpaw ]

@Maro [ Blizzardfur ]
´´I was checking on my sister,´´ The she-cat snapped, her blue eyes glistening. ´´You know very well that Azaleashine is extremely close to kitting. I promised her that since her mate died, I´d help her raise her kits.´´ Bluebellflurry´s blue gaze hardened. She snatched up the three sorrels and headed back to camp.

•・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・•
Blizzardfur

I just nodded. -´´Alright. Are we ready to go back?´´She was probably worried about her sister having kits, but patrol is patrol. The medicine cat was in the camp for a reason. She was lucky that she arrived in time.

@paris

@Pangoligon

Last edited by Maro; November 27th, 2023 at 01:30 PM.
Old December 1st, 2023, 02:04 AM
Health is questionable

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

✿°(•∘ɷ∘•)°✿
post 17
━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━
Ohhhh ok ok; so that's why! Springpaw smiled "Springpaw got 5 sorrels!" yey! Should the patrol head back now?? Lightnightstorm would ge so happy that the patrol was a success! The young apprentice's ears perked as Bluebellflurry suddenly appeared; whoa, where did she come from?? Well it doesn't really matter because now the whole patrol was here! That's better! And then they could bright back more sorrels to Lightningstorm! The younger she-cat was quite suprised by the warrior snapping out all of a sudden; eep! She wasn't really paying attention much to what Blizzardfur had said that would've tiggered it. The apprentice watched as Bluebellflurry had went back to camp now before her blue and hazel gaze went over towards Blizzardfur "Uh...okay then..let's go back to camp!" she mewed in response before following not too far behind Bluebellflurry; she wasn't sure what think of her first patrol after that park but it was still super fun to head out of camp for the first time and play hide and seek with sorrel herb thingies and stuff! And now it's time to go back to camp! It went quicker than Springpaw thought it would but even if she wanted to stay and admire the falls for just a few more moments, the patrol has to go back to Lightningstorm to deliver the herby herbs! Hehe that sounds funny and silly

╰─▸ ❝ @Maro [Blizzardfur] @paris [Bluebellflurry]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; December 1st, 2023 at 02:05 AM.
Old December 1st, 2023, 10:01 AM

Quote:
✿°(•∘ɷ∘•)°✿
post 17
━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━
Ohhhh ok ok; so that's why! Springpaw smiled "Springpaw got 5 sorrels!" yey! Should the patrol head back now?? Lightnightstorm would ge so happy that the patrol was a success! The young apprentice's ears perked as Bluebellflurry suddenly appeared; whoa, where did she come from?? Well it doesn't really matter because now the whole patrol was here! That's better! And then they could bright back more sorrels to Lightningstorm! The younger she-cat was quite suprised by the warrior snapping out all of a sudden; eep! She wasn't really paying attention much to what Blizzardfur had said that would've tiggered it. The apprentice watched as Bluebellflurry had went back to camp now before her blue and hazel gaze went over towards Blizzardfur "Uh...okay then..let's go back to camp!" she mewed in response before following not too far behind Bluebellflurry; she wasn't sure what think of her first patrol after that park but it was still super fun to head out of camp for the first time and play hide and seek with sorrel herb thingies and stuff! And now it's time to go back to camp! It went quicker than Springpaw thought it would but even if she wanted to stay and admire the falls for just a few more moments, the patrol has to go back to Lightningstorm to deliver the herby herbs! Hehe that sounds funny and silly

╰─▸ ❝ @Maro [Blizzardfur] @paris [Bluebellflurry]

•・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・•

Blizzardfur

I flicked my tail. -´´Grab your sorrels, Springpaw, and be careful to not damage them with your teeth.´´ I grabbed my two sorrels carefully, and started following Bluebellflurry to the camp, checking a few times if Springpaw was following to make sure she wasn't getting distracted.

@Pangoligon

@paris

Last edited by Maro; December 1st, 2023 at 10:03 AM.