Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 12:54 PM

Old April 14th, 2021, 11:03 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Eloise's Yard

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
The ridicule of hunting surprised Rip, she had imagined they would be mildy impressed, perhaps interested in trying actual food for themselves, but perhaps such pampered cats couldn't be expected to understand such things. And I prefer to recognize what I'm eating. she mewed pointedly. What she knew of kittypet food looked quite similar to rabbit droppings, something she had no interest in partaking in. But if he liked them.......she supposed she would let him have them. As Eloise directed her next comment to Dolion, she looked from one to the other. They both seemed a bit wary of the other, not of her, which was a bit strange. @Shade. @Pepperkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post
Dolion
[ @Shade. @gs29513 ]

Dolion took notice in the slight demenor change in Eloise's face but did nothing to acknowledge it. Until he found out what this she-cat was really like, he would not fall victem to any traps set along the way. He glanced once more at Leaf as she spoke of recognizing the food, raising a brow.

"I can very much recognize chicken versus tuna, they have very distinct scents," he laughed softly, almost a purr as he heard the other house cat speak again, this time directed at himself. What a silly statement, if there were others around, the whole neighborhood was full of them, most just chose not to leave their beds till the evening. As for the same breed..

"I don't believe I've ever seen another now that I think of it. Well, besides you of course," he replied dryly, ear twitching slightly as he gazed at the molly.
Eloise herself only occasionally ate food from the store, though it was always high-quality. She had her food made by a cooking human, of course. And it was quite healthy, though she sill had to eat in very little portions and never got treats.
As Dolion answered her and gazed at her, her eyes returned his gaze as she held it with confidence. Almost like a mental battle. And she didn't like losing.
Old April 14th, 2021, 01:58 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Rip snorted in spite of herself at Dolion's comment. You can smell the difference? Oh come on, kittypet food looks and smells like rabbit droppings! Ha! Did they really think she hadn't seen the tasteless, textureless food their kind ate? If they wanted to trick her, they would have to try a lot harder than that. Their apparent foolishness amused her, and she was definitely feeling less intimidated. Settling down on her haunches, Rip licked on of her front paws before running it quickly over her head. It didn't hurt to look alright after all. @Shade. @Pepperkins
Old April 15th, 2021, 08:02 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Dolion
[ @Shade. @gs29513 ]

Dolion's eyes held the molly's gaze for a minute, focusing his attention on the house cat firmly. There wasn't a flicker of movement on his face as they had the small contact war, until the stray spoke once more. Didn't she have other places to be? Yeesh what a nuisance.

Finally breaking his line of sight to scoff, almost in offense, he merely rolled his eyes. His tail lashed slightly behind him as he glanced back down to the she-cat. "For your information, those 'Rabbit Droppings' are only eaten by those of lower class. Like overweight house cats who have nothing better to do than
eat,"
he spat, almost a hiss. He gave Leaf a quick look over before letting out a 'tch' and shaking his head in disapproval, "Or wild-cat strays who want nothing more than to waste other's time with their insignificant ramblings about 'hunting mice'."

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old April 16th, 2021, 12:18 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Rip snorted in spite of herself at Dolion's comment. You can smell the difference? Oh come on, kittypet food looks and smells like rabbit droppings! Ha! Did they really think she hadn't seen the tasteless, textureless food their kind ate? If they wanted to trick her, they would have to try a lot harder than that. Their apparent foolishness amused her, and she was definitely feeling less intimidated. Settling down on her haunches, Rip licked on of her front paws before running it quickly over her head. It didn't hurt to look alright after all. @Shade. @Pepperkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post
Dolion
[ @Shade. @gs29513 ]

Dolion's eyes held the molly's gaze for a minute, focusing his attention on the house cat firmly. There wasn't a flicker of movement on his face as they had the small contact war, until the stray spoke once more. Didn't she have other places to be? Yeesh what a nuisance.

Finally breaking his line of sight to scoff, almost in offense, he merely rolled his eyes. His tail lashed slightly behind him as he glanced back down to the she-cat. "For your information, those 'Rabbit Droppings' are only eaten by those of lower class. Like overweight house cats who have nothing better to do than
eat,"
he spat, almost a hiss. He gave Leaf a quick look over before letting out a 'tch' and shaking his head in disapproval, "Or wild-cat strays who want nothing more than to waste other's time with their insignificant ramblings about 'hunting mice'."
Eloise stifled a chuckle. So, spoiled little kitty thought he was entitled to the world. Though Eloise did not agree with the wild cat, she would never exhibit such rudeness, especially in front of a contestant.
"Now now, friends, I think we may have forgotten our manners. Everyone has different taste, yes? I personally get my food prepared by a special human ans share some treats with my owner. She recently acquired some divine cheese. She, quite rudely, refused to share so I had to get it myself." she said casually.
Old April 23rd, 2021, 09:59 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

(I'm sorry this took me so horribly long!)
Oh, so these were THAT type of kittypets. Rip had heard of them, the fancy ones that thought they were the creme de la creme as it was. Well, she wasn't afraid to claw their pretty little noses off. Her voice took on a waspish tone, her ears flattening slightly against her head. It wasn't full aggression, more of a strong annoyance. Oh, I see. You wish to make your........high status clear. Toot your horn. Well, I won't stop you. Probably couldn't fight worth his sass, but a fight might not be what she wanted now.

Turning her attention with a bit more tolerance to the she-cat, Rip mewed rather pointedly I'm glad someone has manners. It is unfortunate your twoleg is lacking in that department as well. It must be so tiresome dealing with impolite cats, and then having your twoleg be just the same. It might have been overdoing it a bit, but she wasn't particularly scared of Dolion. If he wanted to fight she would have no problem obliging him. @Shade @Pepperkins