Closed Thread

Old February 23rd, 2021, 02:47 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ⚡️Who Let The Dogs Out? ⚡️

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCuphead View Post
Stagkit woke up as Bluestripe carried him to the med-den. When he turned his head he saw Eveningmist picking up that evil Dustbillow. Pain rased up his spine as he looked at his blood covered pelt.
Rosekit looked down at him. ¨Stagkit! Stagkit! Are you okay?¨ She cried, her eyes wide with fear.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old February 23rd, 2021, 02:56 PM
A good song in your heart

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Stagkit woke up as Bluestripe carried him to the med-den. When he turned his head he saw Eveningmist picking up that evil Dustbillow. Pain rased up his spine as he looked at his blood covered pelt.
Bluestripe gently lifted the kit and gathered some of the softest moss he could find and set stag kit down"Shh there there little one",purred Bluestripe "your going to be just fine".Bluestripe started to clean the kits fur while they were waiting for Rainywhisker.He winced at the taste of the coyotes and Stagkits blood.When he was finished he got a leaf filled with water and nudged it towards Stagkit.The elder looked up as a she cat rushed into the den,her recognized her as Rosekit."yes he is going to be fine"answered Bluestripe,"I hope"he thought silently.

Last edited by Twilight Wing; February 23rd, 2021 at 02:59 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2021, 03:01 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skyfall- View Post
Rosekit looked down at him. ¨Stagkit! Stagkit! Are you okay?¨ She cried, her eyes wide with fear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Wing View Post
Bluestripe gently lifted the kit and gathered some of the softest moss he could find and set stag kit down"Shh there there little one",purred Bluestripe "your going to be just fine".Bluestripe started to clean the kits fur while they were waiting for Rainywhisker.He winced at the taste of the coyotes and Stagkits blood.When he was finished he got a leaf filled with water and nudged it towards Stagkit.
Stag kit licked at the water then anered his friend. "Y-yeah" he coughed. He licked at the water as Bluestripe cleaned his pelt. He had to survive this, right? He wanted to become an apperentice so bad! He was going to try his hardest to live. No matter what.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old February 23rd, 2021, 03:03 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Stag kit licked at the water then anered his friend. "Y-yeah" he coughed. He licked at the water as Bluestripe cleaned his pelt. He had to survive this, right? He wanted to become an apperentice so bad! He was going to try his hardest to live. No matter what.
¨Come on! You have to live.¨ Rosekit said. ¨You have to be a warrior with me! We´ll be the strongest in the Clan! Besides Buskstar and Eveningmist.¨

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old February 23rd, 2021, 03:20 PM
A good song in your heart

My Mood: Fine

Bluestripe watched the two kits feeling sad knowing that Stagkits wounds were great,but he had a feeling of responsibility to the kit,that if he was still a warrior he could have saved Stagkit,Why did I retire so soon he wondered.Bluestripe was still young,oldish for a warrior but not that old for a elder he remembered how he gave up and stopped being a warrior because of his lost mate,Bluestripe could almost hear her saying,"go you know what you must do....".Bluestripe wanted to help this kit become the best warrior he can be,he wanted to be a warrior again.
Old February 23rd, 2021, 06:49 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierceclaw View Post
~Silverclaw~
Silverclaw turned her head when Gravehound came to help. With the distraction, the coyote threw Silverclaw off, making her land on the ground and making her more sore. She stood up and leaped on the coyote’s head and landing on it’s muzzle. She slipped and dug her claws into the coyote to stop herself from falling. The coyote howled and looked at her with it’s two eyes. Well, it would be one eye now. Reaching quickly with a paw, Silverclaw aimed to scratch at the coyote’s right eye. She was successful. The coyote howled and finally threw Silverclaw off, making her land harder on the ground. She jumped to her paws again and she headed towards the coyote, biting it's leg and scratching it's belly. The coyote howled and shook anyone else still remaining on top of it and ran out of camp. Silverclaw didn't look back at the other two to see how they were. She spotted another coyote and ran towards it, distracting it. She ran out of camp as fast as she could, the coyote bounding behind her. She ran towards the riverbank occasionally looking back to see if the coyote was following her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Good at least this time with this coyote Gravehound had re-enforcements to drive it down and he didnt have to take this alone. He wasnt sure he couldve in the long run. Shaken off the tom watched at the beast fled comforted in the fact that it probably wouldnt last long out there with the bloodloss anyway, he felt it going weaker and limper as its throat was clawed and its eyes gouged so that coyote would undoubtedly die before the night was over. Good. Good. The ground was awfully close wasnt it? Blinking from where he'd fallen to the dirt Gravehound let himself go boneless as he finally gave into the pain of his wounds. The large warrior was out of the fight at this point and probably needed help to get to the medicine cats den but he felt like he'd probably live so it was fine. He just needed some help.

@Fierceclaw @Phoenix Fall
Lightningpaw tried his best to fight, really. But Stoneymentor still needed to teach him that! He saw Silverclaw get thrown off the coyote once, then again. The first time, he wanted to help! He raced over, but she was already back on the coyote. The second time, the coyote ran away. It'd been a success! He was about to start cheering, especially as another howl rang through the clearing, and all the enemies started to stampede away. Well, some of them. Some limped, some hobbled, a few didn't move, but the rest did! They won! He started bouncing, then saw the gray warrior that helped on the ground. He ran over, and stared at the warrior for a moment. He looked alive! "Hey, um, Gray Warrior?" he asked, because he didn't know his name. Or maybe he did. "Uhhhh... Gravehound?" Yeah, that had to be right. "You're alive, right? Because I don't think it would be good if you weren't."
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old February 23rd, 2021, 07:06 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooingPanda View Post
The coyote's disappeared into the forest. Nightpaw stared after them. Why would they suddenly leave? She wasn't sure if she was supposed to chase after them. It looked like most of the cats in the clearing were staying, so Nightpaw did as well. Padding slowly across the camp, she was surprised to find Linnetwing. She didn't know her very well, but she knew that Linnetwing had left the Clan. "Hey, Linnetwing," she murmured. She noticed that the other cat had a pretty serious leg injury. "You should get that checked out," she advised, too worn out to wonder why she was back.
Linnetwing looked at an apprentice she didn't really know. Someone saw her now she couldn't leave. She wouldn't either way. She looked at her missing paw. It should be checked out, but it wasn't bleeding. Her clanmates should get help before her. "I will as soon as I know everyone else is okay.", she meowed. She was just as stubborn as that sister of hers before she lost it.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old February 23rd, 2021, 07:29 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post

Linnetwing looked at an apprentice she didn't really know. Someone saw her now she couldn't leave. She wouldn't either way. She looked at her missing paw. It should be checked out, but it wasn't bleeding. Her clanmates should get help before her. "I will as soon as I know everyone else is okay.", she meowed. She was just as stubborn as that sister of hers before she lost it.
Nightpaw shrugged. If the she-cat wanted to grow and infection, that was fine by her. "It looks like everybody's alright," she observed, staring around as the cats in the clearing began to move around. She still felt stunned by the attack. "Why would the coyote's do that?" she asked, half to herself.

Old February 23rd, 2021, 07:32 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooingPanda View Post
Nightpaw shrugged. If the she-cat wanted to grow and infection, that was fine by her. "It looks like everybody's alright," she observed, staring around as the cats in the clearing began to move around. She still felt stunned by the attack. "Why would the coyote's do that?" she asked, half to herself.
Linnetwing looked around. Maybe she would. She wanted to wait until either the deputy or leader acknowledged her. She wasn't part of Thunderclan thanks to those stupid coyotes. They had forced her out. Linnetwing couldn't help but listen to what the young cat was saying to herself. "They want our territory. They were trying to drive us out just lie they did me.", she responded.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old February 23rd, 2021, 07:38 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post

Linnetwing looked around. Maybe she would. She wanted to wait until either the deputy or leader acknowledged her. She wasn't part of Thunderclan thanks to those stupid coyotes. They had forced her out. Linnetwing couldn't help but listen to what the young cat was saying to herself. "They want our territory. They were trying to drive us out just lie they did me.", she responded.
Nightpaw looked quizzically at Linnetwing. She wasn't sure she understood, but didn't press the issue. "Even though your technically not part of ThunderClan any more, since you helped drive the invaders, I'm sure Rainywhisker would still treat you," she urged.

Closed Thread