Today 05:12 AM

Old February 23rd, 2021, 01:45 PM
A good song in your heart

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlightwolfpup View Post
~Moonstep~

Moonsteps ears perked hearing someone talk to her she stoped looking and sighed smileing abit "h-hi, y-yes im o-ok, s-sorry if i s-seem abit c-crazy, im j-just worried a-about everyone, M-my name is M-Moonstep" she said smileing abit her left eye glimmerd abit a lavender color but the other cat can barle tell if she has a puple or not. Moonstep then saw the fox running out of the entrance she tilted her ears abit "w-what was t-that?" she asked
"Its a fox,a young one at that,"said Rain Dancer,"It must have smelet the blood left behind from the coyotes I should report that to Buckstar,what are you doing all out here on your own I think that after the coyote attack we should go out with two warriors and apprentices should go out with a warrior.Rain Dancer shook her head,"why don't you come with me to tell Buckstar".She stared to walk to camp flicking her tail for Moonstep to follow,"Iam RainDancer and I know how you feel,my sister was badly injured,I was just going to see her."Rain Dancer was quiet for a moment.
Old February 23rd, 2021, 01:53 PM
Matching with Octavia!

Bump Policy: M-F 8AM-4PM
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Wing View Post
"Its a fox,a young one at that,"said Rain Dancer,"It must have smelet the blood left behind from the coyotes I should report that to Buckstar,what are you doing all out here on your own I think that after the coyote attack we should go out with two warriors and apprentices should go out with a warrior.Rain Dancer shook her head,"why don't you come with me to tell Buckstar".She stared to walk to camp flicking her tail for Moonstep to follow,"Iam RainDancer and I know how you feel,my sister was badly injured,I was just going to see her."Rain Dancer was quiet for a moment.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep nodded following RainDancer "s-sure, i can c-come with, i-im sorry t-to hear t-that, m-maybe i can m-make a special p-preasent for you a-and your s-sister" she said smileing abit pading with her back to camp

Hi Im Moonlight
Moonstar Has a Open Den Policy in Heartclan!, if you ever need her do not hesitate to come to her den for her if need be.
Heartclan {Sign Up Re-Revamp}
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder

Last edited by 13719; February 23rd, 2021 at 02:05 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2021, 02:06 PM

Quote:
~Moonstep~

Moonstep nodded following RainDancer "s-sure, i can c-come with, i-im sorry t-to hear t-that, m-maybe i can m-make a special p-preasent for you a-and your s-sister" she said smileing abit pading with her back to camp
"Ok thanks"Answered Rain Dancer letts report to Buckstar first.
Old February 23rd, 2021, 02:13 PM
Matching with Octavia!

Quote:
"Ok thanks"Answered Rain Dancer letts report to Buckstar first.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep nodded "o-ok" she said smileing abit

Hi Im Moonlight
Moonstar Has a Open Den Policy in Heartclan!, if you ever need her do not hesitate to come to her den for her if need be.
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder
Old February 23rd, 2021, 03:52 PM

Quote:
~Moonstep~

Moonstep nodded standing up gently "s-sure" she said smileing abit
RainDancer walked on a fallen log,the forest was beautiful and she had a wonderful friend to share it with,a slight breeze tugged at her whiskers carrying the sent of mouse.Sunlight fell through the tree branches which were swaying in the breeze making the sunbeams dance across the forest floor.RainDancer jumped down from the log and batted her paw on the dusty ground chasing after a sunspot."hey this is fun! you should give it a try Moonstep",said RainDancer hopping along the forest floor.
Old February 23rd, 2021, 04:30 PM
Matching with Octavia!

Quote:
RainDancer walked on a fallen log,the forest was beautiful and she had a wonderful friend to share it with,a slight breeze tugged at her whiskers carrying the sent of mouse.Sunlight fell through the tree branches which were swaying in the breeze making the sunbeams dance across the forest floor.RainDancer jumped down from the log and batted her paw on the dusty ground chasing after a sunspot."hey this is fun! you should give it a try Moonstep",said RainDancer hopping along the forest floor.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep looked seeing a sunspot then she pounced on it, she uncoverd the spot but it moved and she saw another pounceing at it she landed but her paw sliped from underher and she went tumbleing into a bush, it went quiet for amoment then you could hear a loud meow from behind the bush

Hi Im Moonlight
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder

Last edited by 13719; February 23rd, 2021 at 04:36 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2021, 04:35 PM

Quote:
~Moonstep~

Moonstep looked seeing a sunspot then she pounced on it, she uncovered the spot but it moved and she saw another pouncing at it she landed but her paw slipped from under her and she went tumbling into a bush, it went quiet for a moment then you could hear a loud meow from behind the bush
RainDancer stared into the spot where her friend disappeared,as soon as she heard the loud meow she cautiously approached the bush and peeked her head in afraid of what she would find.
Old February 23rd, 2021, 04:40 PM
Matching with Octavia!

Quote:
RainDancer stared into the spot where her friend disappeared,as soon as she heard the loud meow she cautiously approached the bush and peeked her head in afraid of what she would find.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep meowed again but it was in a painful way, "h-help?, R-Raindancer, you still there?, i dont know whats caught onto my leg, i cant see it, its on ly left back leg, but if i tug it tightens" she says in a affraid voice her she tried lifting her leg but each time the fox trap tightend more and more around her leg makeing a big gash ring on her leg "i-it hurts"

Hi Im Moonlight
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder
Old February 23rd, 2021, 04:45 PM

Rain Dancer ran through the bush at the sound of Moonsteps second call,she was stuck in a fox trap! Rain Dancer rushed to her friends side,"don't worry I know how to loosen it." she started to dig at a steel wedge holding the trap in place her claws started to bleed and her pads hurt but she kept on digging.Finally the trap loosened and RainDancer was able to pry it open with her teeth "Pull your leg ot now I cant hold it open for long!".
Old February 23rd, 2021, 04:50 PM
Matching with Octavia!

Quote:
Rain Dancer ran through the bush at the sound of Moonsteps second call,she was stuck in a fox trap! Rain Dancer rushed to her friends side,"don't worry I know how to loosen it." she started to dig at a steel wedge holding the trap in place her claws started to bleed and her pads hurt but she kept on digging.Finally the trap loosened and RainDancer was able to pry it open with her teeth "Pull your leg ot now I cant hold it open for long!".
~Moonstep~

Moonstep nodded abit pulling her leg free from the trap she steped away from the trap but she winced holding her leg up and doing a small lip turning around to see the trap and Raindancer

Hi Im Moonlight
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder

Last edited by 13719; February 23rd, 2021 at 05:02 PM.