Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 04:55 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 04:47 AM
Highlights made [p]
by Eden
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 04:32 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:47 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Fawn
Today 01:46 AM

Old December 21st, 2016, 10:11 PM
slipping from existence

Default Re: The Tree-Trunk Den (New Site Restart){CLOSED}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post

Maximum chuckled. "Calm down." she purred, and layed down. "Where are my brothers? Your father?" she asked. "And why are you limping." Max asked as she lifted her head to see if she could catch any signs of injury.

"I...I think they went to the dusk syndicate. I lost them on the way there. I guess they figured me dead or something . I really don't know. ". Moss's pale ,yet vivid eyes gleamed as she explained , frowning slightly. Her tail flicked in time with her ear as she continued. " I was injured on my way to find them. A fox kit got ahold of my leg and chased me up a tree . I stayed until it left. It gave me a pretty bad scar, but I'm still alive". During this time of explanation she took a few short intakes of air . "now, your turn to tell me what's going on "
Old December 21st, 2016, 10:29 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: The Tree-Trunk Den (New Site Restart){CLOSED}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
"I...I think they went to the dusk syndicate. I lost them on the way there. I guess they figured me dead or something . I really don't know. ". Moss's pale ,yet vivid eyes gleamed as she explained , frowning slightly. Her tail flicked in time with her ear as she continued. " I was injured on my way to find them. A fox kit got ahold of my leg and chased me up a tree . I stayed until it left. It gave me a pretty bad scar, but I'm still alive". During this time of explanation she took a few short intakes of air . "now, your turn to tell me what's going on "
"Your mother, that's all I can say for certainty. But I was out hunting and we were attacked. I could hear my brothers talking the everything when black, and I saw your mother in StarClan..." Max explained, licking the top of Moss' head. "Have you heard from her recently?" she asked with a purr.
Old December 21st, 2016, 10:42 PM
slipping from existence

:heartballoon4:
Quote:

"Your mother, that's all I can say for certainty. But I was out hunting and we were attacked. I could hear my brothers talking the everything when black, and I saw your mother in StarClan..." Max explained, licking the top of Moss' head. "Have you heard from her recently?" she asked with a purr.
" no,not really" moss answered. "Though stream makes appearances iin my dreams often nowadays. " . The she cat sat and purred, curling her long tail around herself. "What has mother been saying to you ? "
Old December 21st, 2016, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
:heartballoon4:

" no,not really" moss answered. "Though stream makes appearances iin my dreams often nowadays. " . The she cat sat and purred, curling her long tail around herself. "What has mother been saying to you ? "
"I have to get my brothers out of the syndicate. They have turned into evil, ruthless killers, even your father." she explained. "And your mother and some other StarClan members are wanting them out of there and back here." she said, wrapping her tail around Moss. "Mind lending a paw in this?"
Old December 21st, 2016, 10:48 PM
slipping from existence

Moss's eyes widened as she nodded vigorously. "Of course! Anything to help my family. Especially my father. I just hope the dusk syndicate hasn't completely ruined him." She said quietly, slow!y beginning to zone out as her words faded. After a moment she snapped to reality. "We have to get them"
Old December 21st, 2016, 11:24 PM

"Purrfect." Max purred, and stood up. "I just hope none of them are completely ruined." she mewed and turned to Zia( @Spirited Darkness ). "Would you mind staying here for now. I have to at least find them before we can do anything."

Last edited by monfang; December 21st, 2016 at 11:27 PM.
Old December 21st, 2016, 11:38 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
"Purrfect." Max purred, and stood up. "I just hope none of them are completely ruined." she mewed and turned to Zia( @Spirited Darkness ). "Would you mind staying here for now. I have to at least find them before we can do anything."
Zia turned from sorting the herbs, noticing a small kit for the first time, and her eyes narrowed suspiciously. It's just a kit. Just a kit. She told herself, trying to appear more friendly. She let out a faint purr, then stopped abruptly and looked at Maximum. “I don't mind.” Zia replied truthfully, dipping her head.

Her green gaze flickered back and forth between the kit and Maximum, then she lowered herself so she was eye level with the kit. “Hi there.” she whispered, attempting to sound friendly, yet her voice was still rather rough and had a menacing hint in it, even though she wasn't being menacing, just friendly.

She wished she would've just not said anything, so the dark tabby turned and went back to sorting her herbs, noting that she had a lack of poppyseeds.Ah, well. She thought, putting away the measly pile and turning back to the kit and Maximum.
Old December 21st, 2016, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Zia turned from sorting the herbs, noticing a small kit for the first time, and her eyes narrowed suspiciously. It's just a kit. Just a kit. She told herself, trying to appear more friendly. She let out a faint purr, then stopped abruptly and looked at Maximum. “I don't mind.” Zia replied truthfully, dipping her head.

Her green gaze flickered back and forth between the kit and Maximum, then she lowered herself so she was eye level with the kit. “Hi there.” she whispered, attempting to sound friendly, yet her voice was still rather rough and had a menacing hint in it, even though she wasn't being menacing, just friendly.

She wished she would've just not said anything, so the dark tabby turned and went back to sorting her herbs, noting that she had a lack of poppyseeds.Ah, well. She thought, putting away the measly pile and turning back to the kit and Maximum.
Maximum nodded, and smiled as Zia said hi to Moss. "This is my niece. Her name is Moss." Max purred, licking the kit's head.
Old December 21st, 2016, 11:50 PM
slipping from existence

Moss dipped a greeting in return . "nice to meet you " she meowed politely. She had noticed how the cats voice was rough, yet as though it was trying to be friendly. She somewhat smiled at the thought and turned bacvk to her aunt.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 12:13 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Zia turned again, dipping her head. “I'm Zia. It's a pleasure to meet you.” she tried to make her voice soft, but only managed to get quieter, so she gave up on that and finished sorting through her herbs. “Your limp. May I take a look?” she asked, turning around and sitting down, looking at Moss's leg with intense green hues.

She studied it from a distance, even though she had yet to have Moss's permission, she looked away, staring out into the snow, knowing that at last, leaf-bare was upon them. She shuddered, wrapping her fluffy tail over her paws to keep them warm in the extremely cold air.