Today 05:54 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 20th, 2016, 09:19 PM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: WindClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
@starfall

Gorsefeather winced as Redpaw's claws caught in his thick fur. They scraped against his skin, leaving red marks, but luckily didn't break skin. He chuckled slightly as the tom cat spoke. "Your words don't hurt me though, Redpaw!" Gorsefeather spat. "You think that a kittypet like you could ever have a chance of beating me?" He snarled, towering over the young tom. The calico tom had completely forgotten about his ex-mate, Dovecloud. "And how can you believe in StarClan? They are nothing but a bunch of self-righteous dead cats! Have you ever recieved a dream from StarClan yourself? Have even been to the so called Star Cave?" Gorsefeather lashed his tail furiously and narrowed his eyes to tiny slits of ebony. His gaze burned down at Redpaw like a pale flame. He smirked and lashed his tail once more. Gorsefeather hissed and lashed out. The calico tom leaped forward to give him a scare before spinning around to face Dovecloud.
He watched his ex-mate carefully, looking for signs of weakness. Gorsefeather leaped forward at Dovecloud and covered her in a flurry of scratches before leaping back and lashing his tail. "As for you, I hope you have sent farewells to your beloveds because you might be joining your precious StarClan today." Gorsefeather spat, smirking. The calico tom lept forward and parted his maw, aiming for Dovecloud's neck.
"You may lie, but I care not, for I shall simply ignore you," he meowed stubbornly, although now he was bleeding from a scratch across his face as well as shoulder, his short fur having offered little protection. "And I am not a kittypet!" His tail lashed as well and he growled angrily, then darted forward in an attempt to claw the tom's chest.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; December 20th, 2016 at 09:22 PM.
Old December 21st, 2016, 12:25 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
"Never!", Sorrelstripe hissed angrily, rage flickering in her amber hues like a dancing flame. Sorrelstripe came here to win, to fight, to show them that StarClan was the way. She wasn't going to give in and she didn't regret a single action or thought she had made. The black and white she cat watched as Thrushflight leaped into the air, she decided to meet it with her own. She crouched down and like she was a spring, she leapt into the air, her claws outstretched, teeth bared and eyes focused and determined. Sorrelstripe was pretty sure that Thrushflight was underestimating her. She would show him, and all the non believers of StarClan for that matter. "StarClan will always win!", The sorrel specked she cat yowled. Who could ever have possibly guessed what awaited her though?
A gleam in his pale blue eyes showed that the young warrior was awaiting this counter attack. Fool! Thrushflight narrowed his body, his paws meeting together and his form shifted into something completely straight and small. An unfair move his mentor had taught him. He finally got to put it to the test and as he soared to meet the she-cat, his claws struck her chest and his tucked in head acted as a ram to shove her back towards the ground. The calico's ears were flat against his head and he snarled with satisfied at what he had accomplished. With quick movements, the young tom sank his claws deep into her chest as the impacted into the ground with a thud. His weight on top of hers. "You fight too fair and that'll get you killed," he hissed, a delighted gleam in his blue fires. He was ready to give the final blow, although he seemed stuck holding her to the ground, his eyes studying her face for any sign of reaction. His body stiff waiting for her to struggle, he knew if he waited too long his posture wouldn't hold her down, but he was curious to see what she'd do. It was a little sadistic, seeing as he enjoyed the pain and conflicting it.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 21st, 2016, 12:55 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

A gleam in his pale blue eyes showed that the young warrior was awaiting this counter attack. Fool! Thrushflight narrowed his body, his paws meeting together and his form shifted into something completely straight and small. An unfair move his mentor had taught him. He finally got to put it to the test and as he soared to meet the she-cat, his claws struck her chest and his tucked in head acted as a ram to shove her back towards the ground. The calico's ears were flat against his head and he snarled with satisfied at what he had accomplished. With quick movements, the young tom sank his claws deep into her chest as the impacted into the ground with a thud. His weight on top of hers. "You fight too fair and that'll get you killed," he hissed, a delighted gleam in his blue fires. He was ready to give the final blow, although he seemed stuck holding her to the ground, his eyes studying her face for any sign of reaction. His body stiff waiting for her to struggle, he knew if he waited too long his posture wouldn't hold her down, but he was curious to see what she'd do. It was a little sadistic, seeing as he enjoyed the pain and conflicting it.
As Sorrelstripe lunged through the air she felt like superman felt her eyes widening in shock as Thrushflight somehow managed to pull himself into a slimmer shape, diving through her two outstrected front paws and meeting her chest. Sorrelstripe could feel the air rushing past her as the force flung her back to the ground at full speed. She landed on the ground with a thud and a crack. The force that Thrushflight had given her had been enough for her to land on the ground with a broken spine. "N-No!", Sorrelstripe cried, she lay paralyzed on the ground, the WindClan warriors claws piercing into her chest. She heard a loud yowl from somewhere near by, she managed to catch the image out the corner of her eye. She saw her father, Breezefoot lying on the ground so still, it looked like he was dead. Nevermind he was dead. Sorrelstripe felt tears form in her eyes, "Many lives might've been lost but you will never win. StarClan will prevail". She lay on the ground, helpless and defenceless. With a broken spine, there was nothing more she could do, she awaited Thrushflight's killing move.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; December 21st, 2016 at 12:55 AM.
Old December 21st, 2016, 01:05 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
As Sorrelstripe lunged through the air she felt like superman felt her eyes widening in shock as Thrushflight somehow managed to pull himself into a slimmer shape, diving through her two outstrected front paws and meeting her chest. Sorrelstripe could feel the air rushing past her as the force flung her back to the ground at full speed. She landed on the ground with a thud and a crack. The force that Thrushflight had given her had been enough for her to land on the ground with a broken spine. "N-No!", Sorrelstripe cried, she lay paralyzed on the ground, the WindClan warriors claws piercing into her chest. She heard a loud yowl from somewhere near by, she managed to catch the image out the corner of her eye. She saw her father, Breezefoot lying on the ground so still, it looked like he was dead. Nevermind he was dead. Sorrelstripe felt tears form in her eyes, "Many lives might've been lost but you will never win. StarClan will prevail". She lay on the ground, helpless and defenceless. With a broken spine, there was nothing more she could do, she awaited Thrushflight's killing move.
Thrushflight tilted his head slightly towards the crack her heard then he noticed the way the she-cat wouldn't move. She couldn't move! Satisfaction warmed his body as his gaze bore down into the she-cats eyes. With a light steps, he released his grip, circling her with his tail twitching to and fro. "Oh, this isn't about Starclan," he snickered, his gaze wild as his paws continued to lead him around the paralyzed she-cats frame. It was torture, mental torture and he knew it all too well. "I could care less about clan beliefs. This, this right now is for my entertainment," he grinned towards her, pausing at her head to look down into her eyes. He was really hoping to see the fear welling from her, although she could surprise him and face the sadistic feline with bravery. His claws flexed, crimson stained his paws and the blood that welled where she swiped him continued to well against his fur. Thrushflight looked like a calico with red markings now. Slowly, his paw lifted and he cut deeply into her shoulder, watching the blood well from her. It brought him joy. He could kill a cat today and not have to worry about the consequences. Once more, his claws struck her, although it was a mark on her cheek, similar to his, but deeper still. The torture turned physical. "No one's going to save you now, you're alone here on this forsaken world in a place where nothing shows mercy. Your life is in my claws now and I'll make sure you suffer, don't you worry,"
[Thrush is dark xD]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 21st, 2016, 04:10 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Thrushflight tilted his head slightly towards the crack her heard then he noticed the way the she-cat wouldn't move. She couldn't move! Satisfaction warmed his body as his gaze bore down into the she-cats eyes. With a light steps, he released his grip, circling her with his tail twitching to and fro. "Oh, this isn't about Starclan," he snickered, his gaze wild as his paws continued to lead him around the paralyzed she-cats frame. It was torture, mental torture and he knew it all too well. "I could care less about clan beliefs. This, this right now is for my entertainment," he grinned towards her, pausing at her head to look down into her eyes. He was really hoping to see the fear welling from her, although she could surprise him and face the sadistic feline with bravery. His claws flexed, crimson stained his paws and the blood that welled where she swiped him continued to well against his fur. Thrushflight looked like a calico with red markings now. Slowly, his paw lifted and he cut deeply into her shoulder, watching the blood well from her. It brought him joy. He could kill a cat today and not have to worry about the consequences. Once more, his claws struck her, although it was a mark on her cheek, similar to his, but deeper still. The torture turned physical. "No one's going to save you now, you're alone here on this forsaken world in a place where nothing shows mercy. Your life is in my claws now and I'll make sure you suffer, don't you worry,"
[Thrush is dark xD]
(Yeowch, poor Sorrel)
Sorrelstripe cried out in pain as Thrushflight dug jis claws deep into her shoulder. She felt the crimson liquid ooze down her fur, the pain excruciating. She then felt her face being moved to the side slightly as he struck her across the cheek. When she moved her face a bit of her back moved too and she was suffering so badly. "Can't you just kill me already?!", Sorrelstripe snarled. She didn't want to suffer through this torturing any longer. Pain rippled all through her body and the fact that she was defenceless made it worse. "This may be entertaining for you. But it'll never make you prove your worth. You'll never be a great warrior! I mean just look at you! You're tiny!", Sorrelstripe taunted. Though she didn't think she was taunting him, she was just telling him the truth. Sorrelstripe would forever hate WindClan now, by the looks of it. Her father was killed under the claws of a WindClan cat and now she was being put through absolute torture that she didn't deserve.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 21st, 2016, 04:13 AM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty

{Open}

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old December 21st, 2016, 04:51 AM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singenight was taken aback from the apprentice's sudden rage. He easily pushed him away and rested a large paw on the apprentice's chest, holding him down. "Not entirely. How was I supposed to know it would kill her? Of why would I stop the one who was helping me to change the Clan for the better?" he hissed. He found it rather disappointing that he turned so easily. Obviously his mother wasn't smart enough to get away from the fire, why was Foxpaw so attached to her? He himself didn't know what it was like to love parents, he only knew hate for his.
Woodpeckerpaw raced up to her mentor's side, a grin on her face, "Where is that fox-heart of a leader? Grousestar better know what's coming to him! Singenight! What do we do?" The young apprentice's claws unsheathed, ready to attack.
Old December 21st, 2016, 06:13 AM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@S A G I E @Pink Orca!
{poor Dovecloud her heart's been shattered X3 made me shed a tear}

Dovecloud recoiled and fell on her back, gasping in pain. The silver warrior picked herself up and looked at the pair of battling toms, she felt warm tears trickle down her face as she watched the two toms attack each other "Well, too bad for you, they are your kits, and yes, you and Lillypelt's kits are beautiful, but so are mine. Now before, when I still cared about you, I would've said it was because of you, but now I'm saying it's because there's two queens who know the pain of heartbreak." she spat, launching herself at her ex-mate, her green orbs flashing with hatred. She landed on the deputy's back and began to nip at the back of his neck, not trying to kill the tom right away. The silver queen leaped off and twisted, landing elegantly landing on her paws.
Dovecloud smiled sweetly at Gorsefeather, her eyes shone with murderous hatred and flashed with joy "Distractions huh? Can't wait to tell Lillypelt that, and you're not fit to be Deputy, deputy's don't act like fox-hearts and try and hurt apprentices." she purred, her tail flicked back and fourth, she looked at her ex-mate with longing and heartbreak for a few moments "What about all those fun times we had? When we'd walk by the stream, What about our first litter of kits? Are you saying that they're....are you saying that they can just die?" she choked out, a fresh trail of tears were streaming down the queens face "When I first came to this clan, I thought of you as the most important cat in my life, you were my every thing. I thought of you as my only family, I was even ready to get rid of my siblings for you, but then you left me, because of a past I wanted to eradicate." she whispered, looking down at her paws "It's Ironic really, you left me because I was too scared to tell you my past, yet here we are fighting, because you don't know the truth about." she laughed, turning her watery green orbs back up to Gorsefeather "I dunno, maybe our kits will get along, I can see Morningkit getting along well with Quillkit." she said, slowly padding forward till she was only a mouse-length away from her former lover "I may not be the best mother, but I'm trying my hardest." she said, her voice wavered with sadness and challenge as she looked at Gorsefeather square in the eyes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
"You may lie, but I care not, for I shall simply ignore you," he meowed stubbornly, although now he was bleeding from a scratch across his face as well as shoulder, his short fur having offered little protection. "And I am not a kittypet!" His tail lashed as well and he growled angrily, then darted forward in an attempt to claw the tom's chest.
Gorsefeather hissed, surprised but Dovecloud's sudden attack. Blood dripped from the back of his neck. Redpaw lashed out at the calico tom and one of his claws caught skin, leaving his chest blood stained. Gorsefeather bared his teeth at the tiny apprentice and lept onto his back, shoving him to the ground. He bent down to the tom's ear. "Your luckily I'm not in a killing mood, apprentice. So I suggest you get out of here before I give you some wounds you won't recover from." Gorsefeather hissed into Redpaw's ear. Gorsefeather unsheathed his claws and dug them into Redpaw's shoulders. "Got it?" Gorsefeather snarled, furious. The calico tom lashed his tail in fury before leaping off of Redpaw to face the cat that used to mean so much to him, but now that was gone.
Gorsefeather narrowed his eyes to slits as he looked at Dovecloud. His eyes flames of onyx. "Do you think I can change any of it, Dovecloud? I know what we had...and I just threw it all away. We can't go back now, don't you see that! And frankly, I don't want to go back. I-I love Lilypelt with all my heart, and I'm trying to start over, not make the same mistakes I did with you." Gorsefeather looked down at his paws, tears welling in his eyes. He then looked back at Dovecloud, his eyes buring with murderous hatred. The calico tom bunched his muscles and lashed out at Dovecloud. He then sprang back from his former lover and covered her in a flurry of scratches. "But, if you want to kill me...try." Gorsefeather meowed.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old December 21st, 2016, 06:28 AM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
Gorsefeather hissed, surprised but Dovecloud's sudden attack. Blood dripped from the back of his neck. Redpaw lashed out at the calico tom and one of his claws caught skin, leaving his chest blood stained. Gorsefeather bared his teeth at the tiny apprentice and lept onto his back, shoving him to the ground. He bent down to the tom's ear. "Your luckily I'm not in a killing mood, apprentice. So I suggest you get out of here before I give you some wounds you won't recover from." Gorsefeather hissed into Redpaw's ear. Gorsefeather unsheathed his claws and dug them into Redpaw's shoulders. "Got it?" Gorsefeather snarled, furious. The calico tom lashed his tail in fury before leaping off of Redpaw to face the cat that used to mean so much to him, but now that was gone.
Gorsefeather narrowed his eyes to slits as he looked at Dovecloud. His eyes flames of onyx. "Do you think I can change any of it, Dovecloud? I know what we had...and I just threw it all away. We can't go back now, don't you see that! And frankly, I don't want to go back. I-I love Lilypelt with all my heart, and I'm trying to start over, not make the same mistakes I did with you." Gorsefeather looked down at his paws, tears welling in his eyes. He then looked back at Dovecloud, his eyes buring with murderous hatred. The calico tom bunched his muscles and lashed out at Dovecloud. He then sprang back from his former lover and covered her in a flurry of scratches. "But, if you want to kill me...try." Gorsefeather meowed.
The calico apprentice let out a yelp as the deputy dug his claws into his shoulders, and when Gorsefeather released him, he struggled to his paws, panting slightly in an attempt to reclaim his breath. He felt his fur getting drenched in his own blood and almost wanted to vomit at the thought, but he stayed standing until he was able to breathe again, and sank his claws in the ground. Redpaw watched them fighting and decided it would be better if her waited if he wanted to interfere, although he remained standing his ground, hissing with his tail lashing and eyes narrow.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 21st, 2016, 08:55 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks
The calico stumbled slightly back from the other. "I hope Starclan forgives you someday." She told Crowpaw before leaping back towards her. She scratched at the existing bite wound on the apprentices shoulder, hoping to worsen it and force the other to back down, she wanted to end this battle quickly as she was sure her brother had gotten himself in trouble by now.

Crowpaw yowled in surprise, tumbling down. She scrambled up, the increased wound in her should was worsening, but she silently ignored it. The black and white she cat lunged again, the wound making it a bit more difficult than usual, as she aimed once again, the neck. Her tactic was always the same, lung, leap, slash, try for the neck. That was her way of fighting, she was not fighting just to harm, no, she wanted the she cat dead. And Crowpaw wanted to make sure of that. Perhaps, this time, she would get the aim right, and this time, she could watch the Starclan loving apprentice bleed on the ground. That thrilled her, excitement flashing through her, blocking out some of the pain in her wound. Adrenaline coursed through her, but..then something happened, a flash of regret. Crowpaw knew it was wrong, she knew. Making bad choices was her forte in her clan, it really was. Maybe, she could stop this from happening. With a silent word, she crashed away from the calico, missing the strike.

Last edited by seasalt; December 21st, 2016 at 09:02 AM.
Closed Thread