Today 02:16 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 20th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Flarerunner shook her head, relaxing her stance slightly. "Well, before you go attacking other cats I'd suggest you know what you're fighting for," she huffed, raising a paw to swipe at the blood above her eye. She glanced over at Nyx. "It's going to get bloody here- cats will die. I suggest you and your sister leave before you both get injured. I've seen enough innocent blood spilled lately, you two don't need to be added onto it." She scanned the clearing, trying to guess who was winning. "Oh Starclan, let Thornpelt be alright," she murmured, thinking of her mate.
"My brother is perfectly capable of handling himself, he is much larger and more muscular than me. Darn, I really hate admitting that." Nyx looked around the battle field and yelled "NOVA!?!?!?"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 20th, 2016, 03:47 PM

My Mood: Bored

Weasel tail manages to sit and pain shoots through her broken leg and she flinches.
Weasel tail's leg is on the ground limp and unable to move and she stands on 3 legs and drags herself outside and flexes claws unable to watch fight anymore
(Open)

Last edited by Static; December 20th, 2016 at 03:48 PM.
Old December 20th, 2016, 03:52 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
"My brother is perfectly capable of handling himself, he is much larger and more muscular than me. Darn, I really hate admitting that." Nyx looked around the battle field and yelled "NOVA!?!?!?"
(Gosh darn I keep messing their genders up, sorry bout that :/)

Flarerunner looked around for Nyx's brother. "Even if he is strong, he is fighting against Singenight's supporters, and they are very fierce. They wouldn't hesitate to gang up on him in order to win." She paused, catching her breath. "Nova, your sister needs you!" She yowled loudly, hoping it would catch Nova's attention and bring him running.

Old December 20th, 2016, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
(I have another rp so u can take your time)

Flameblossom spotted a tom not far off. She ran over to him and tackled him just to knock him off his feet, "What side you on?" she hissed. Her orange and black spotted pelt was bloody yet still shone bright. Her emerald eyes were fierce.
Carmelblood moved away from the she-cat, giving a slight hiss. The WindClanner backed into the shadows a bit more. "Singenight is my leader, but... StarClan is who I follow." the tom lied emotionlessly in a sudden urge to not be attacked by the older warrior as his stature was still smaller then most cats his age.
(idk what to do here to have this post lol)
Old December 20th, 2016, 03:57 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

His head turned at the blow, the crimson splashing the light colored fur around his cheek. A growl rose deep in the young tom's as he met Sorrelstripe's gaze evenly, his pale blue a fire against hers. She wouldn't get away with that. She wouldn't walk away leaving him bleeding and her unscathed. Thrushflight let the crimson drip onto the ground. The sticky liquid stained the ground with a few of the many drops of blood that would be shed today. "You'll regret coming here, cat," he hissed before a sudden lunge sent him across the distance between them. His claws were outstretched now, daring the she-cat to counter attack. He had a plan, but she had to batle the way he wanted her to for it to work right.
"Never!", Sorrelstripe hissed angrily, rage flickering in her amber hues like a dancing flame. Sorrelstripe came here to win, to fight, to show them that StarClan was the way. She wasn't going to give in and she didn't regret a single action or thought she had made. The black and white she cat watched as Thrushflight leaped into the air, she decided to meet it with her own. She crouched down and like she was a spring, she leapt into the air, her claws outstretched, teeth bared and eyes focused and determined. Sorrelstripe was pretty sure that Thrushflight was underestimating her. She would show him, and all the non believers of StarClan for that matter. "StarClan will always win!", The sorrel specked she cat yowled. Who could ever have possibly guessed what awaited her though?

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; December 20th, 2016 at 03:57 PM.
Old December 20th, 2016, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singenight was taken aback from the apprentice's sudden rage. He easily pushed him away and rested a large paw on the apprentice's chest, holding him down. "Not entirely. How was I supposed to know it would kill her? Of why would I stop the one who was helping me to change the Clan for the better?" he hissed. He found it rather disappointing that he turned so easily. Obviously his mother wasn't smart enough to get away from the fire, why was Foxpaw so attached to her? He himself didn't know what it was like to love parents, he only knew hate for his.
Foxpaw felt the weight of Singenights paw and stopped struggling "I thought you were different Singenight, you were the only cat willing to give me a home even if it was hostile, I thought knew how helpless i felt when I couldn't pull my mother out from underneath the burning tree!" Foxpaw hissed each word out with fury "I couldn't save her or avenge her but I can kill one Bucknight's friends" he yowled desperately trying to free himself from Singenight's grasp.

Frost's theme song:https://youtu.be/qyxrpmD5cq0
Old December 20th, 2016, 04:04 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
(Gosh darn I keep messing their genders up, sorry bout that :/)

Flarerunner looked around for Nyx's brother. "Even if he is strong, he is fighting against Singenight's supporters, and they are very fierce. They wouldn't hesitate to gang up on him in order to win." She paused, catching her breath. "Nova, your sister needs you!" She yowled loudly, hoping it would catch Nova's attention and bring him running.
(It's okay)

Nova's ears perked up when he heard a call for aid from someone who knew his sister's name. He took off in the direction of the call, but when he was in their sights he ran into a Windclan cat.

(Open Rp)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 20th, 2016, 04:08 PM

Weasel tails broken leg dragged on the ground painfully as she limped in the clearing wincing with every step but still wanting to fight for starclan and not windclan anymore

Last edited by Static; December 20th, 2016 at 04:09 PM.
Old December 20th, 2016, 04:21 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca!
Neko glanced around. "Are you sure you don't want me to..." he paused, looking at his brother whom he knew probably wouldn't appreciate him offering to help an "enemy". "Are you sure?"
"N-no!!" Doepaw stumbled away to find the medicine cat, or someone, who wasn't with...powers. It was weird, too weird for the newly half-blind apprentice anyways. The apprentice tried to avoid any cat to battle as possible, she needed the medicine cat, so getting herself hurt more was not an option. Her one amber eye searched for someone that...looked like they were avoiding the battle, but trying to help the injured.
Old December 20th, 2016, 04:25 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
Gorsefeather burst out of the nursery, anger and jealousy burned like a flame in his eyes. He muttered something about Palestone and Lilypelt, then looked up from his place to see his ex-mate, Dovecloud.He listened to her fierce words and snarled. The calico tom flexed his claws and stared down at Dovecloud. "I left you because you lied to me! About everything! Those kits you had and said they were Gustflight's, don't think I can't tell that those were my kits." Gorsefeather hissed. "Now what are you going to do? If you came here to chat, then I must say 'good bye, for Singenight needs me." He meowed. And with that, the calico tom turned away and started to walk off.
Dovecloud snorted and lashed her tail "They are Gustflights kits, and they're yours too." She called after the tom, hoping to catch his attention "I never lied to you! Me being half kittypet never came into a conversation, you can't just casually throw that fact in as your eyes speaking to the love of your life. You made my worst fear come true, you left me because no of who I was, but honestly, you saved me from who I would've become, a mouse-brained,fox-hearted, piece of crowfood like yourself who gives up on starclan and decides to go fight with the kittypets and rouges." She spat, throwing herself at the deputy and clawing at the side of his muzzle. The silver queen recoiled back before her ex mate could land a blow, "They've taught you all they know, I can tell, you're fox-hearted, quick to flee, and fight, exactly like a kittypet. What kind of warrior are you? I'm emberassed for you, and for them." She hissed, her words dripped with hatred as she sneered at Gorsefeather.
Dovecloud was surprised at herself,the way she'd acted, the things she said,she was even surprised by what she's was thinking. The silver tabby shook her head and crouched down, her green eyes flashed with menace as she glared at the tom "what, afraid you can't hurt little old me? Your ex-mate, the one who loved her with all her might, who gave up her past and was ready to throw away her future for you?! Gorsefeather, those emotions, love, wanting, they're gone now. Now the only feelings I have twards you, are hatred and disgust." She said cooly, her silver pelt was fluffed up as she padded forward and shoved her muzzle into the toms face, her eyes shone with challenge "Be a warrior, fight me." She spat then turned and padded a few mouse-lengths away, standing in front of the path that lead to Singenight "Or be a kittypet, and run away." She said, her tail flicked back and fourth as she awaited an answer from the tom.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Closed Thread