Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:42 PM

Old November 4th, 2020, 02:37 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[ @Siren Bliss ]

Thornscratch

The molly paused for a second. So, the tom could be emotionless like her. "How are you?" Thornscrach asked, trying to make her voice sound friendly, while her eyes lacked emotion.
Old November 4th, 2020, 11:22 AM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Thorn nervously, but sadly padded into ShadowClan camp with a dead Bluekit in his jaws. Bluekit was still bleeding out from a neck wound, and there was blood in her mouth. Thorn set down the kit and touched her with his nose. @Undertaker
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old November 4th, 2020, 07:22 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

[ @S t a r - its okay bahaha ]
Burning heard the pattering of paws and the slightly annoying chatter of his clanmates before he tried to drown the noise out. He closed his eyes and put his head on his paws, hoping his patch of camp would be quiet enough so that he could take a nap. However, it was soon clear that it wasn't. "What do you need?" His voice was grouchy as he opened his eyes to look at the cat who had so rudely interrupted his attempt at a nap. He flicked his tail, gold eyes scrutinizing the she-cat before a memory tickled at the back of his head. "Dork- I mean, Darkpaw, was it?" Sleep grabbed at his mind and his words lost their usual edge - if only for a moment - as he struggled for her name. Dorkpaw fits better anyways. He thought, shaking his pelt.

⁀⁀⁀⁀⁀♡⁀⁀⁀⁀⁀
[ @Arie - oh yikes haha its alright! you should get some sleep though lol ]

Burningspark scrutinized the molly once more. However much her stutter pissed him off, he found her to be rather smart, or at least she had decent reasoning for the words she said. He flicked his scarred tail and sighed, putting his shrew at his paws. Interest flared in his eyes as she sat down and mewed to let him go to the spot he had looked at. Interesting, though... there's something still wrong with her eyes. I'm just not sure if she's completely blind or partially or if theres something else. He thought to himself before speaking. "I suppose. You know, I was like you when I first came to Shadowclan. Coming to a new clan with a disability isnt easy, but I bet you grew up here with a nice, loved life." The last part he kind of spat out bitterly. His parents; no idea where they where and he no longer cared, siblings; as far as he was concerned, he no longer had any. He realized his pelt was bristling and he forced himself to calm down - he wasn't about to stalk off like an undignified kit.

⁀⁀⁀⁀⁀♡⁀⁀⁀⁀⁀
[ @Saltyteardrops - Sorry this paragraph is kinda iffy, im still warming up with him]

He was once again interrupted by a clanmate of his coming up to talk to him, completely uncalled for. Can no cat have any peace and quiet these days? He wondered with a sigh. He gulped down the frog he'd grabbed from the fresh kill pile as he glanced up at the newcomer. "Go hunting?" With you? His tone seemed to imply. He hadn't meant to come off so rude so quickly, but if he was able to get back to his meal he decided it might be worth it. Only... Burningspark glanced back at the fresh-kill pile and sighed before finishing off his frog and getting up to his paws. "I guess so." He sighed, resigned. If he did it now, at least he wouldn't have to do it later, and he might be able to get a nap in.

⁀⁀⁀⁀⁀♡⁀⁀⁀⁀⁀
[ @Noface - time for training hehe, also sorry for the shortness of this lol ]

Burning sighed. It seemed... one of the furballs in the apprentices den was now his apprentice. He'd tried to avoid them the first few days but now... well the more he trained them the sooner he would no longer have them. He padded across the clearing, trying to keep the usual scowl of his face and instead looking collected, though now he firgured probably looked like he was sulking. He dropped the effort as he found his apprentice and padded up to them. "Fadedpaw, was it?" His tone was brittle and left no room for arguement as he nearly glared at the apprentice. "Time for training. Let's go hunting and see what skills you have to offer to the clan." He rolled his shoulders and flicked his scarred ear before padding towards the clan entrance.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old November 4th, 2020, 08:49 PM
oh, how i love you..

( @Pluto )

Darkpaw ignored his tone and the mistake in her name. "Yep! So glad you remembered!" She giggled and gave him another smile. She'd crack him eventually. Her dark pelt glistened as she shook it out, feeling uncomfortable all of the sudden. She wasn't sure why. She couldn't shake the feeling of.. being watched. She glanced around and her eyes fell upon.. another dark cat. Their features blotted out by the dark, their blindingly white eyes and grin. Her eyes widened for a moment, fear filling her sky blue eyes. The apprentice fought back a shudder, the whispers turning to screams. Her heart raced. She plastered on a smile but she couldn't hide the fear in her eyes. She let out a nervous laugh, trying to seem nonchalant about it. But she couldn't escape the feeling of being watched. She couldn't escape her fear. She was fine. Yes. She was fine.

Baby, my phone!

Old November 4th, 2020, 10:14 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post

⁀⁀⁀⁀♡⁀⁀⁀⁀⁀
[ @Saltyteardrops - Sorry this paragraph is kinda iffy, im still warming up with him]

He was once again interrupted by a clanmate of his coming up to talk to him, completely uncalled for. Can no cat have any peace and quiet these days? He wondered with a sigh. He gulped down the frog he'd grabbed from the fresh kill pile as he glanced up at the newcomer. "Go hunting?" With you? His tone seemed to imply. He hadn't meant to come off so rude so quickly, but if he was able to get back to his meal he decided it might be worth it. Only... Burningspark glanced back at the fresh-kill pile and sighed before finishing off his frog and getting up to his paws. "I guess so." He sighed, resigned. If he did it now, at least he wouldn't have to do it later, and he might be able to get a nap in.
(No worries<3)
The tabby smiled slightly. She had someone to distract her, of course it seemed a little unwillingly, but whatever. She flicked her tail, wanting to leave right away.
"Alright! Let's go." The Molly turned, pivoting on her back feet. Acornpelt paused, making sure that the other warrior would follow. Then the senior warrior set off at a swift and fast pace. Once out of the constraints of camp, she scrolled through her mind for a list of conversation topics. I'll start easy,
"If you didn't mind me asking, what's your name?"
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old November 5th, 2020, 08:38 AM
Pfp by Caspian :&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt; Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

"Of course Burningspark." Fadedpaw said before padding after her mentor. I hope today will be great!! she thought as she left the camp after her mentor.
@Pluto (Long or short posts do you wish?)
Old November 5th, 2020, 12:35 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Lilackit sat near the nursery, bored. The kit leaned against the wall of the nursery and closed her eyes for a moment. She intended to take a nap, but instead Lilackit saw Applekit playing alone in the nursery. Opening her eyes once more, she looked inside the nursery to see Applekit doing exactly what Lilackit had imagined her doing. Huh? This was confusing. Ah well, probably normal. Turning away, she sighed. She was still bored. @Foxsnarl
Old November 5th, 2020, 12:37 PM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoa <3 View Post
Lilackit sat near the nursery, bored. The kit leaned against the wall of the nursery and closed her eyes for a moment. She intended to take a nap, but instead Lilackit saw Applekit playing alone in the nursery. Opening her eyes once more, she looked inside the nursery to see Applekit doing exactly what Lilackit had imagined her doing. Huh? This was confusing. Ah well, probably normal. Turning away, she sighed. She was still bored. @Foxsnarl
Foxpaw shook her fur. The apprentice looked around camp, bored senseless as normal. Seeing a kit near the nursery she purposely let her paws take her in that direction. "And who would you be?" She calmly.
Old November 5th, 2020, 12:38 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Crowpaw glared at the ground. "Can we go for some training?" He asked Acornpelt. "I want to fight.." He snarled.
@Saltyteardrops
Old November 5th, 2020, 12:42 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxsnarl View Post
Foxpaw shook her fur. The apprentice looked around camp, bored senseless as normal. Seeing a kit near the nursery she purposely let her paws take her in that direction. "And who would you be?" She calmly.
"Lilackit." The kit replied. She didn't want to play with a boring apprentice, she wanted her sister. But her sister was having fun with Mousekit or something..