Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Seastones
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 03:07 PM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:01 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:59 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Rowan
Today 02:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 26th, 2019, 06:29 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
"Is it?" His ears perked up. It sure sounded like it was over. "Why don't we play a game? How about Patrol the Moor?"
Runningkit smiled. She bounced into her home paws, thinking backwards. She stood up, smiling despite her clumsiness.
"Yes, lets! Lets!"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 26th, 2019, 08:15 AM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Lonestar23

At the she-cats answer he plopped back on the ground. "The night is pretty isnt it?"The tom was slightly disappointed he couldn't run that errand if you will, he got fidgety if he sat or stood in one place for too long. "So what training are you working on?" He asked instead. He rested on his side, casually grooming his chest for a moment, not liking how his fur was always untidy. He caught himself staring at yhe she-cat a moment too long, and turning away. The clouds held many different shapes, and Talon loved to watch then morf and change.

He looked at the she-cat. It was a habit of his to srraighten other peoples fur as well. Something made him want to be close to her, so he looked for an untidy bit of fur to maybe point out and smooth.
Old October 26th, 2019, 08:42 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Moorfoot paused when he was about to take a bite out of his hare. This was... It came as a shock to him, to say the least. He knew that the clan would be in good paws, but... He just couldn't process it yet. He looked over to where Pebblepaw had frozen up.

Pebblepaw didn't know what to think. It was the first time, as far as he could remember, that he experienced a leader dying. He was new to this clan, too, out of all things!
He thought of how Riverclan cats were no longer allowed to come to this clan, and how he probably wouldn't be allowed to visit his family there anymore. Now Pebblepaw didn't know anyone here. He held his head down. For the first time, Pebblepaw was truly alone.

Moorfoot pushed away his own grief when helooked at the cat, apparently from another clan, and felt how he suddenly got attached. I usually don't get involved in these things, but... "This must be hard for you, but all we can do is move on," Moorfoot said. The apprentice looked up. "I wish I could, I don't even have a mentor yet." the little one asked. Moorfoot tried not to let the prickle of surprise in his pelt show.
"What's your name?" Moorfoot asked.
"Pebblepaw," he answered almost shamefully.
"Pebblepaw, trust me, I'll do something about this." Moorfoot tried to sound confident.
Pebblepaw looked at him with evaluation, when twithed his whiskers in happiness.
"Thank you." Moorfoot pushed the hare forward instead of responding. "What do you say about some fresh prey first?"
Old October 26th, 2019, 08:49 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
The news was... Jarring, for Simmerkit. I mean, he knew that Blazing was sick, but for some reason he couldn't wrap his head around that his father could actually die right now. Weren't parents supposed to die after you grew up and got a chance to know them? All he ever knew about Blazingstar was that he was sick. So much from learning from him, thought the young tom bitterly. Deep inside it stung, to know that his father was well and truly dead. Simmerkit didn't believe in Starclan, so truly, Blazing was gone for him.

Flicking his ear at a wail, the young tom swiveled his head about with a slight frown of annoyance before realizing it was his sister. Act sad to relate with her or act funny to cheer her up? Weighing his choices, he got up to his paws and walked over. Clearing his throat, the tom put on a funny accent he heard at some point in the nursery. "Ya know there Prairiekit, all that their cryin' might disturb the critters! They'll go all nibblin' at yer toes if ya don't stop!" With that, he would pounce at her and nibble lightly at her pawpads, chuckling, trying to lighten her mood, maybe distract her from the pain of loss.

The painful wailing of Shimmerpaw's sibling came to curt end as she felt her toes getting nibbled on. The ginger molly shot upwards and turned to see her brother. "Not now Shimmerpaw!" Prairiepaw mumbled, eyes dropping to the ground. "Don't you understand? Dad is dead! We won't see him again until we join StarClan..." Tears threatened to pour down her face again, she felt so much grief, she didn't know how to process it.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old October 27th, 2019, 12:50 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

| @BILL.; |
Snailpaw looked at Foxpudge then at the kits with a smile. "It wasn't too hard, but it gave up a bit of a fight.", she meowed with excitement. Her lower eye focused on the kit called Peacockkit. Her face deformity caused her not to be able to see the kit with her good eye, but she still managed to look at them with her bad eye. Memories came back to her as she remembered her and her adopted brother Beeblaze playing in the nursery when they were kits. They were extremely close then, but then they drifted apart, but her brother was a bit protective of her. Her heart sunk after remembering her father visiting her every night to tell her a story or tell him about a border or hunting patrol he was on. Then there was her mother who had become a rogue when she was a moon old. Her biological mother's name is now Dana and she didn't want anything to do with her, because of her face deformity. She forced those thoughts away and smiled a fake smile.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 27th, 2019, 04:14 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Arikara
____

Padding from his den was a tired looking Beeblaze. He simply laid down in the shade , feeling cool breezes go past him. He had failed his job as a medicine cat. Blazingstar had died all because of a stupid infection , one he couldn't stop. Sighing , the blonde tom got up and got a small mouse from the prey pile , eating the meal quickly.

Buttercupbreeze would be the new leader of Windclan once she got her nine lives. She'll make a good leader but... He thought , trailing off at the end. He frowned , brows furrowing slightly as he simply laid his head on his paws. He needed to stop thinking about the issue. There were other things that needed to be done , like restocking on herbs and such. Maybe he could do that today , soon. He could also possibly get some prey on the way back.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; October 27th, 2019 at 04:15 PM.
Old October 27th, 2019, 05:07 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
@Arikara
____

Padding from his den was a tired looking Beeblaze. He simply laid down in the shade , feeling cool breezes go past him. He had failed his job as a medicine cat. Blazingstar had died all because of a stupid infection , one he couldn't stop. Sighing , the blonde tom got up and got a small mouse from the prey pile , eating the meal quickly.

Buttercupbreeze would be the new leader of Windclan once she got her nine lives. She'll make a good leader but... He thought , trailing off at the end. He frowned , brows furrowing slightly as he simply laid his head on his paws. He needed to stop thinking about the issue. There were other things that needed to be done , like restocking on herbs and such. Maybe he could do that today , soon. He could also possibly get some prey on the way back.
coming from the territory the tom held a rabbit in his jaws, for the second time! He wasn't as fast as the blood born cats here and the last but first one he caught was when he was ten moons! He's now eleven nearing twelve ! He couldn't wait to tell beepaw! ....that's another thing. He's not been able to be around beepaw a lot because A the tom was busy and B it just slipped his mind. Too busy trying to prove himself. At that moment he caught that familiar cream pelt only for his stub to wiggle. Tossing his catch in the pile he dashed over the older tom and leaped in the air hoping to tackle him "IN COMING!~" he meowed. Completely oblivious to what's currently happened .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; October 27th, 2019 at 05:07 PM.
Old October 27th, 2019, 07:51 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post

Snailpaw shrugged at his question, "Hopefully it's something good, but I'll admit I don't really care. It's a warrior name.", she replied. The Windclan apprentice had recently talked to her aunt and she didn't seem the same. Maybe there was something wrong with the leader. She sure hoped not.
Emeraldbush had decided not to really press any questions relating to her warrior name or when her ceremony would take place as he was pretty sure it might upset her. Instead, he smiled, flicked his ears and did the dopiest thing he could think of, and that was to flop onto his back and begin rolling to the side. He continued to do this for a solid 10 seconds until finally he stopped and stood up, giggling and stumbling from the sudden dizziness it had given him. He shook the grass from his pelt, sat down on his haunches and turned to face Snailpaw as he smiled and said, "You know, now I can see why dogs do this. It's so fun!"
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old October 27th, 2019, 08:04 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
coming from the territory the tom held a rabbit in his jaws, for the second time! He wasn't as fast as the blood born cats here and the last but first one he caught was when he was ten moons! He's now eleven nearing twelve ! He couldn't wait to tell beepaw! ....that's another thing. He's not been able to be around beepaw a lot because A the tom was busy and B it just slipped his mind. Too busy trying to prove himself. At that moment he caught that familiar cream pelt only for his stub to wiggle. Tossing his catch in the pile he dashed over the older tom and leaped in the air hoping to tackle him "IN COMING!~" he meowed. Completely oblivious to what's currently happened .

Feeling himself get tackled by someone , he scrambled to his feet with bristled fur , a hiss coming from him. "Watch it!" He spat harshly , looking at who he now recognized as Harveypaw. "Oh..Harveypaw. Sorry." Beeblaze apologized , sitting back down. How was he so happy? Surely he didn't know what happened to the leader—or else he wouldn't be so hyper and all. "Do you know what's happened?" He inquired to the apprentice with slightly narrowed eyes. "If you don't know , Blazingstar has died." He commented , not waiting for an answer.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old October 27th, 2019, 08:19 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Feeling himself get tackled by someone , he scrambled to his feet with bristled fur , a hiss coming from him. "Watch it!" He spat harshly , looking at who he now recognized as Harveypaw. "Oh..Harveypaw. Sorry." Beeblaze apologized , sitting back down. How was he so happy? Surely he didn't know what happened to the leader—or else he wouldn't be so hyper and all. "Do you know what's happened?" He inquired to the apprentice with slightly narrowed eyes. "If you don't know , Blazingstar has died." He commented , not waiting for an answer.
flinching from the snap his ears folded back only to back up, if he had a long tail it would be between his legs by now. He hadn't mean to upset him...maybe I should be careful more often.. "no I'm sorry Beepaw...I should've been more..well careful in a way? ..." gaze toward the ground with kneeding paws he shook his head at the question . He truly didn't know what's been going on, only that he's been doing what he's supposed to. However once the tom told him his eyes widened and head jerked up wait.....what!?! But how!? "how!? He looked fine to me when I last saw him! Oh my starclan...i...I didn't know ...i...what happened !? " he meowed in shock. "was it sickness ?? It's not even leafbare yet though. ." he guessed .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Closed Thread