Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Biographies

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 03:04 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:03 PM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 03:02 PM
Looking for PebbleSplash...
by Dakotaa
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 03:02 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 02:53 PM

Old March 4th, 2019, 11:36 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Shiver's Kitties

Name: Walnutkit-Walnutpaw-Walnutwhiskers

Clan: Skyclan

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: Walnutwhiskers is a very gruff tom that struggles with being open about his emotions and understanding others. Although he struggles to understand and be open about emotions he is easily read like an open book. He tends not to be affectionate in traditional ways but he is very thoughtful and generous which leads him forms of affections to be in forms of small gestures such as bringing someone freshkill without them asking. He is extremely loyal to his clan and finds and prides himself in being a hardworking warrior. Due to this, he hates to see other slack off it is one of his pet peeves. He values all the cats in his life since he realizes he can be hard to deal with.

Appearance: Boop

Distinguishing Features: Long brown fur, brown nose, tufts of hair coming out his ears, stripes on his head, black spot behind his head, and brown eyes.

Family: Open
Best Friend: Open
Friends: Curltail ( @Wheatley )
Love Interest: Cloudpaw ( @~Silverkit~ )
Apprentice: Open

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Last edited by Shivers; May 9th, 2019 at 07:09 PM.
Old March 4th, 2019, 11:41 PM
I am a Niffler

Default Re: Shiver's Kitties

Name: Swankit-Swanpaw-Swantalon

Clan: Windclan

Sexuality: Undetermined

Personality: Although she appears quite innocent and beautiful she has an extremely horrible attitude. She is extremely negative, cynical, sassy, and sarcastic. She is also very easily angered and tends to hold grudges. She is very independent and dislikes being looked down on and underestimated due to her size and appearance. Swankit is very ambitious in order to compensate for her size. Although she has an extremely tough personality she can be a bit sensitive, not that she lets many cats know that, but tends to mask it with anger. She is an excellent hunter and fighter and has learned to use her size to her advantage. She gets along with other cats in her clan, not so much with cats outside of Windclan, but she is very choosy with the ones that are truly close to her. With those selective people she is close to she can be really sweet and docile.

Distinguishing Features: Short white fur, black markings around her eyes, black ears, black tail, and bright blue eyes.

Friends: Quiverkit ( @Zero to Hero )
Love Interest: Open
Future Mentor: Magnoliachaser ( @Rosemew )

Inspired By: Yuri Plisetsky

Last edited by Shivers; July 1st, 2019 at 11:03 PM.
Old March 5th, 2019, 12:22 AM
I am a Niffler

Name: Cloudkit-Cloudpaw-Clouddash

Sexuality: Pansexual

Clan: Riverclan

Personality: Clouddash is a very serious yet anxious tom with a deep sense of duty to his clan. He can come off as cold but he just has trouble talking to others once you get past the initial coldness he is very a kind. He worries a bit too much and struggles to relax. His biggest problem is over thinking every little thing he does. He tries to take his mind off things by keeping himself busy by going on hunting and patrolling the territory this often leads to him being overworked and constantly tired. This cat enjoys his naps because it's one of the few times he can genuinely relax and forget about his worries. He's easily embarrassed and flustered and struggles with confrontations.

Distinguishing Features: Shortfurred gray and white cat, gray tabby markings around his face, and bright blue eyes.

Family: Graniteclaw (Father/ @Calliecat), Willowwings (Sister/ @CloverFlame )
Best Friend: Oakflame ( @Rosemew )
Friends: Nightsky/Beechpelt ( @Lonestar23 )
Enemies: Goosejaw ( @Lonestar23 )
Apprentice: Kestrelpaw ( @Rosemew )

Backstory: Has a distant relationship with his father after the death of his mother

Last edited by Shivers; July 23rd, 2019 at 05:46 PM.
Old March 8th, 2019, 10:10 PM
I am a Niffler

Name: Finchkit-Finchpaw-Finchtail

Sexuality: Undetermined

Clan: Riverclan

Personality: She is a free-spirited, curious little kit who always longs for adventure. Her curiosity often leads her to get in trouble when she sticks her nose where it doesn't belong. Finchkit could talk and talk for hours and not get bored. She is extremely sweet and eager to please and avidly counts down the days till her apprentice ceremony. However, she is extremely naive and gullible which makes her an easy target for people. She tends to get in trouble a lot for doing things she's not supposed to and has trouble learning from those experiences.

Distinguishing Features: Pale tabby she-cat, brown stripes, cream fur, long tail, and wide hazel eyes.

Family: Blissflower (Mother/ @Wheatley ), Whispermoth (Father/ @Wheatley ), Honeykit (Sister/ @Flippaw )
Best Friend: Otterpaw ( @|:| Tundra |:| )
Friends: Open
Future Mentor: Charmpelt ( @Lonestar23 )

Last edited by Shivers; July 23rd, 2019 at 05:43 PM.
Old March 13th, 2019, 07:23 PM
I am a Niffler

Name: Thornkit-Thornpaw-Thornfire

Clan: Thunderclan

Personality: Thornkit is loud and short tempered. He always wants to make his opinion heard and will call someone out if he disagrees with something they say. He has a sharp tongue which can make him come off as unfriendly but he can be pretty playful and has a good sense of humor as long as you don't push his buttons. He has a pretty big family and they're all very important to him. He tends to be impulsive which tends to get him in trouble sometimes but it works for him. Thornkit loves to fight both verbally and physically. Even as a kit the tom is pretty strong and tends to be rough. His roughness comes in handy though because he wants to be the strongest warrior in Thunderclan so he could one day become leader.

Distinguishing Features: Dark ginger fur, piercing green eyes, long claws, bulky body, and a long tail

Family: Foxjump (Mother/ @~Silverkit~ ), Adderfrost (Father/ @Flippaw ), Acornkit (Brother/ @Rosemew ), Featherkit (Sister/ @Hyp3rGamin ), Redkit (Sibling/ @YourAromanticAlly )
Best Friend: Perchkit ( @Okapi )
Future Mentor: Kestrelflight ( @Lonestar23 )

Last edited by Shivers; July 23rd, 2019 at 05:39 PM.
Old March 14th, 2019, 11:54 PM
I am a Niffler

Cool Re: Shiver's Kitties

Name: Mottie-Violetkit-Violetpaw-Violetshade

Sexuality: Bisexual

Clan: Shadowclan

Personality: Violetshade is a seemingly sweet, docile, and ditzy. At first glance, she seems incapable of doing basic tasks, always 'losing' her prey and 'spacing out' during combat practice, but this all an act. She is, in reality, an extremely good hunter an even better fighter. Violetshade loves to manipulate others not for the benefits she just genuinely likes feeling in control. She is actually highly intelligent, confident, and independent. She can and will talk about others behind their back and never get caught. She lets very few people see her true self and those are the only people she'd never manipulate because they matter to her unlike the cats she manipulates. She varyingly switches back and forth from a preppy high pitched voice to her normal voice when talking to different cats. She is also a huge flirt and it's one of her favorites ways to manipulate someone.

Distinguishing Features: Siamese she-cat, dark face, brown legs, ice cold blue eyes, and fluffy fur.

Family: Nevada (Mother/ @Rosemew ), Mapleshatter (Sister/ @Silhouettes )
Best Friend: Duskwing ( @Cindercloud777 )
Friends: Smokestorm ( @Lonestar23 )
Enemies: Clawslash/Forestpelt ( @Lonestar23 )
Love Interest: Blue (Fling / @canine ), Badgerstripe (Fling/ @Lonestar23 ), Seathorn (Crush/ @Rosemew )

Backstory: Violetshade and her sister Mapleshatter were originally born kittypets but were eventually brought back to Shadowclan by their father.

Inspired By: Tsunoda

Last edited by Shivers; July 23rd, 2019 at 05:42 PM.
Old March 30th, 2019, 04:51 PM
I am a Niffler

Name: Fantine

Clan: None Kittypet

Personality: Fantine is initially extremely innocent and naive. She is the type of cat that would actually believe any blatant lie told to her. She extremely optimistic and struggles with seeing the bad in others, unless they're clan cats but she severely fears them. She is quite shy but friendly to everyone she meets. Fantine is in love with the idea of love and easily falls for anyone. Fantine struggles to take care of herself and relies on her owners for everything. However, once betrayed she becomes extremely hostile and mistrusting. She'll still have trouble determining the truth but what's different now is that she just won't believe anything. An optimist quickly becomes a pessimist. Although she becomes aggressive she's terrible at fighting and is quite weak.

Distinguishing Features: Plump brown and white she-cat, brown speckled legs, soft brown eyes, and brown nose.
Love Interest: Loki (Fling/ @Tyler_Joseph ), Shadow (Love Interest/ @Dovekit12 )
Future Kit: Cosette (Played by me)

Inspired By: Fantine

Last edited by Shivers; June 13th, 2019 at 11:13 PM.
Old April 7th, 2019, 01:35 PM
I am a Niffler

Name: Pricklekit-Pricklepaw-Uncertain

Clan: Windclan

Sexuality: Aromantic Asexual

Personality: Pricklepaw is an overly confident apprentice that is quite boastful. He believes that he is the best apprentice in the world and is definitely in line to become the next Windclan leader due to his "amazing" hunting and fighting skills. The truth is that he's really quite average and that frustrates him. He is rather power hungry and will do anything to become stronger no matter how dangerous or who it could hurt. He has little interest in others feelings due to having Narcissistic personality disorder so he can be quite blunt and unsympathetic.

Distinguishing Features: Gray tom, flat face, fur that sticks up, cold yellow eyes, and huge paws.

Love Interest: None
Mentor: Stonefrost (Darkforest/ @Cave ), White'Brook (Mentor / @TawnyNeedsACoffee )

Last edited by Shivers; April 10th, 2019 at 10:04 PM.
Old April 7th, 2019, 02:37 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

<3
Old April 10th, 2019, 09:24 PM
I am a Niffler

Name: Coalkit-Coalpaw-Coalblaze

Clan: Shadowclan

Personality: Coalblaze is a fierce she-cat who will always fight for what she believes in. Aside from being a fierce fighter Coalblaze also has a fierce tongue which usually causes her to be witty and sarcastic. She is extremely determined and ambitious which may seem like a negative trait sometimes. However, she does have a soft side for young cats and any other cats in her life who she would fight to the death for. She is extremely sensitive but she often bottles her feeling away, usually by masking them with anger, until she explodes.

Distinguishing Features: Charcoal gray she-cat with amber eyes, tabby markings on her face, big ears with tufts of fur, torn right ear, multiple scars, and lighter gray tail.

Family: Featherkit (Daughter/ @GLaDOS)
Friends: Antstep ( @Lonestar23 )

Inspired by: Jenna Hutcherson

Last edited by Shivers; July 23rd, 2019 at 05:47 PM.