Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Adopts:3
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 04:01 PM
Hello, once more!
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:59 PM
Gnawkit's Finder
by Ragwort
Last post by lionparty25
Today 03:56 PM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:50 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 03:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 25th, 2016, 06:25 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Gender: Fe=Iron. Male=Man. Therefore, I am Iron Man. (aka FEMALE)
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Sky sat down again, watching the Clan cats at they slowly gathered in the clearing.

I care that his light has gone out, and in the end he will always matter. RIP Chester Bennington

Morrowburn Academy REBOOT: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ad.php?t=17552
Old November 25th, 2016, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@AshtonTheRavenclaw
Gorseleap padded out of the warriors den and looked around, walking slowly to the gorse tunnel. 'I'm not staying in this clan much longer, just a little further and i'll be home free and i'll go support singenight,sorrelskip and gorsefeather in windclan.' He thought excitedly to himself as his green eyes gleemed with joy and menace as he got closer to the tunnel.
Bramblekit came back from the dirtplace and spotted Gorseleap. He quietly ran over to Gorseleap. "Where are you going?" He asked Gorseleap quietly.
Kittypet: Gemini
Windclan: Batwhisker, Heatherpaw, Bramblepaw
Thunderclan: Meadowleaf
Shadowclan: Aspenpetal
Cat Biographies
All my characters except for Gemini are open to rp and need family, friends, enemies, ect. If you want to apply then pm me.
Old November 25th, 2016, 08:59 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@AshtonTheRavenclaw
Gorseleap slightly jumped when he heard a voice behind him, the tom turned his head and gave the kit a small smile and leaned down "shh,keep your voice down." He whispered, his eyes gleamed with glee and he looked at the kit "I'm going to windclan, I'm leaving Thunderclan." He stated simply so that the kit would understand "I'm sure they'll find a good mentor for you here." He tried to reason and he flicked his tail and began to pad to the gorse tunnel.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 25th, 2016, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@AshtonTheRavenclaw
Gorseleap slightly jumped when he heard a voice behind him, the tom turned his head and gave the kit a small smile and leaned down "shh,keep your voice down." He whispered, his eyes gleamed with glee and he looked at the kit "I'm going to windclan, I'm leaving Thunderclan." He stated simply so that the kit would understand "I'm sure they'll find a good mentor for you here." He tried to reason and he flicked his tail and began to pad to the gorse tunnel.
"Wait!" Bramblekit hissed quietly. "Let me come with you." He whispered to Gorseleap, not wanting to stay in Thunderclan anymore because of his sister. "I'm almost an apprentice." He added.
Kittypet: Gemini
Windclan: Batwhisker, Heatherpaw, Bramblepaw
Thunderclan: Meadowleaf
Shadowclan: Aspenpetal
Cat Biographies
All my characters except for Gemini are open to rp and need family, friends, enemies, ect. If you want to apply then pm me.
Old November 25th, 2016, 09:29 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Clearing

( @Random Melody !!!)
The tom scanned the clearing of the new camp. The low amount of cats that were there compared to before the fire brought some tears to his eyes, but he quickly blinked them away. Looking around, he searched for the familiar honey-orange pelt. Wounds lined his pet, and a long gash lined is left eye. He looked and looked, and finally called, "Honeypaw?!"
Old November 25th, 2016, 09:37 PM
Yeet Yeet

My Mood: Incognito

ShadowDawn crept into the clearing hoping she wasn't spotted.
"Please just let me get a mouse and go!" she thought
Old November 25th, 2016, 10:31 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Fennelstrike's mind was swirling trying to figure out who she would kill first to get back at until Ratsting's meow brought her out of her thoughts and she looked at him steadily, narrowing her eyes. Was he trying to toy with her? After looking at ThunderClan new leader and deciding, she gave a nod. "I would have assumed you would have given it to someone else." Fennelstrike was thinking of Echofrost, the pretty tabby Ratnight sometimes hung out with. "Ratnight, I would be honored to." She dipped her head. "You have my back until I die. No doubt, your leader skills will be able to bring this clan into a new age, or era." Fennelstrike brought her head up and lifted her chin. This was an excellent choice that fate had brought them. The meek little mice would soon be bowing down before Ratnight, praising him.
Ratnight gave a satisfied nod. "I'm thrilled you accept the position." He purred complacently. "Together, I'm sure we can make ThunderClan greater then ever." He smiled for the first time at the bold warrior. Ratnight truly believed that. He could tell that they would work well together. He now turned to Moonfeather who had approached them, and all the other cats who were scrutinizing him. "Where's Ashstar, you ask?" He meowed loud enough for the rest of the clearing to hear. In answer, he made his way confidently to the Highpeak.
Old November 25th, 2016, 11:12 PM

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Ratnight leaped confidently up onto the Highpeak, and padded silently to the edge. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join under the Highpeak for a meeting!" He yowled the ancient words. His eyes swept the clearing as cats began gathering. His words rang over the clearing, and he felt a sudden sweeping sensation of power. This was what he had wanted since he was a new apprentice. He had worked so hard in training to become the best warrior he could, with this image in his mind. And now he was here, standing on the Highpeak, ThunderClan, now his Clan, milling about below him. They all seemed so small from up here. "Now," he began. "please don't be alarmed by me standing here. I will explain everything." He paused, flicking his thin tail. In the recent tragedy that was the fire, our beloved leader unfortunately stumbled into the flames." He paused again, letting all cats get in their gasps of horror and shock before continuing. "With his last breath, he appointed me as your new leader." Ratnight stood taller, looking down at his Clan with pride. "Now it has come to my attention over the last few moons, that Ashstar may have been starting to be softer on you all; and not payed enough attention to your training and this Clan's strength altogether." Another pause, slightly longer, and Ratnight contemplated what exactly to say. "My ambition is to bring all that back. It's time for a change in this Clan." He flicked his tail to beckon Fennelstike forward. "But of course, I could not do this on my own. Please welcome Fennelstrike, as your new deputy." He purred. The leader halted there, to let cats voice their opinions about the situations of their former leader, their new leader, their new deputy, and the change that he would elaborate on in a moment. He let out a deep breath, and put the spotlight on them for a bit, genuinely wanting to hear the voice of his Clan.
Old November 25th, 2016, 11:34 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Fennelstrike dutifully followed her leader and stopped at the base of the Highpeak, ready to listen to announcement that he would replace Ashstar as leader of ThunderClan. She drew in a slightly shaky breath. To be honest, she was a little nervous about the young tom's declaration. She doubted the clan would revolt, but then she could always be wrong. Even if they did accept Ratnight, they would always have to 'exterminate' the clan's pests. Those cats could be easily taken care of, no doubt. She gave a little grin, her lip curling to reveal a neat set of sharp teeth.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old November 25th, 2016, 11:34 PM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

@Iceclaw

Dawnfrost, with the help of Iceclaw, Stoneheart, Redclaw and Skyleap, had gotten the kits to the new territory.

She overheard Ratnight's voice as she attempted to settle down her kits.