Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
what ingredients make up...
by wolfie
Last post by Aolani
Today 10:13 PM
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 10:06 PM
Twigstep the evil grandpa...
Last post by Rose
Today 10:02 PM
HIHI!
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:48 PM
vice versa, vise versus...
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 09:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 25th, 2016, 02:35 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quiet stream limps,into camp "it's been a while." He coughs a little bit but then stops. He looks for ember splash or any friends he starts to frown when he sees no one.
Old November 25th, 2016, 02:53 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
(I luv this rp XD)

"I-I'm fine!" She huffed, wiping the tears from her cheeks with a paw. "You saw me during the evacuation, I couldn't stand on my own paws! I always seem to need someone's help..." All the hostility melted away from her. Thank Starclan... I'm back in control... "I couldn't save Russetbrook." Her mew became weak and tired, after the flood of emotion it left her drowsy, dizzy, sick to her stomach. Ashenkit saw a whole new side to her, a side she wanted to remain hidden but it was too late. She wanted to go back to the shadows and hide forever. Her ambitions to become a warrior like her sister faded like they had never been there in the first place. Honeykit pushed herself close to his side, their fur melding ginger and grey. "Please forgive me, I didn't mean to snap at you... I just want to be stronger." Right now I'm just an over-emotional clumsy kit... Will I ever become a warrior? "Why do you feel obligated to help me? After I pushed you away like that...?" She asked meeting his gaze with round blue eyes.
Ashenkit looked surprised and then his blue hues became determined. He couldn't believe what he was hearing his friend say. "That's not true! Honeykit, both you and I know that it was chaotic and crowded there, it could have been anyone who tripped and I'm sure other cats did! And besides, you don't always need someone else's help- I thought you might need help, but you probably would have done fine on your own! You're a strong kit, Honeykit...you've just got to be firmer with yourself. Don't let yourself believe that, not even for a minute, because it's a lie. Okay?" Ashenkit mewed, and then he stopped. Russetbrook. Her mother? Her mother...oh no...no. He thought, suddenly feeling as dizzy as Honeykit was at that moment. "Y-your...your Mother? Oh Honeykit...oh no...I'm so sorry..." He mewed, unable to think of anything else to say. And truth be told, there wasn't really anything else to say. Ashenkit kept his tail wrapped tightly around her, wishing that he could keep her away from the world as it was. It seemed Honeykit had learned how unfair and cold the world could be at a young age- and Ashenkit hated it. "It's fine, don't worry about it. But you are strong, Honeykit...I hope you realize that." Ashenkit mewed, wondering whether she knew it or not. He felt a sudden twinge of surprise at her question and he looked at her. "Because you're my best friend! I have to help you, what kind of a friend would I be if I didn't?" Ashenkit asked, truly surprised that she was wondering about that. "Didn't you know?" He asked, a little taken aback that she hadn't known this before.
(xD me tooo...they are adorable, seriously!!!)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 25th, 2016, 03:19 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Ashenkit looked surprised and then his blue hues became determined. He couldn't believe what he was hearing his friend say. "That's not true! Honeykit, both you and I know that it was chaotic and crowded there, it could have been anyone who tripped and I'm sure other cats did! And besides, you don't always need someone else's help- I thought you might need help, but you probably would have done fine on your own! You're a strong kit, Honeykit...you've just got to be firmer with yourself. Don't let yourself believe that, not even for a minute, because it's a lie. Okay?" Ashenkit mewed, and then he stopped. Russetbrook. Her mother? Her mother...oh no...no. He thought, suddenly feeling as dizzy as Honeykit was at that moment. "Y-your...your Mother? Oh Honeykit...oh no...I'm so sorry..." He mewed, unable to think of anything else to say. And truth be told, there wasn't really anything else to say. Ashenkit kept his tail wrapped tightly around her, wishing that he could keep her away from the world as it was. It seemed Honeykit had learned how unfair and cold the world could be at a young age- and Ashenkit hated it. "It's fine, don't worry about it. But you are strong, Honeykit...I hope you realize that." Ashenkit mewed, wondering whether she knew it or not. He felt a sudden twinge of surprise at her question and he looked at her. "Because you're my best friend! I have to help you, what kind of a friend would I be if I didn't?" Ashenkit asked, truly surprised that she was wondering about that. "Didn't you know?" He asked, a little taken aback that she hadn't known this before.
(xD me tooo...they are adorable, seriously!!!)
Honeykit remained silent the whole time, staring at her paws. All the gloominess started to ebb away at each word Ashenkit spoke. Her heart felt as warm as her fur that pressed close to his. She was caught by surprise when he said it. Best friend. So it really is true! He's my best friend... She pushed her muzzle to his cheek, "Oh thank you Ashenkit! I didn't think it was true, I thought you just felt obligated because I'm clumsy, but no, we really are best friends!" A purr louder then she had every managed to create rumbled in her throat. "It was the toughest most painful thing when my father told me about Russetbrook." She explained quietly, "I felt so alone, but thank you for being there for me."
(shorter post, going to le movies ill be back soon)
Old November 25th, 2016, 03:26 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

@fenic!

The dark tom looked around at his clan-mates, taking in their state that the fire had left them. Northpaw's tail flicked in irritation. He knew that many of theme would be hurt, and he to see his others like this - hurt and scared. But everything was actually calming down which was a good sign. He fattened his ears as the rain poured down on him, making his already charcoal coat look almost black. He was glad that the fire had stopped and everything, but he still searched in fear for his friends. Where's Zerosight? Where's Crescent? What if they got hurt... or worse? These thoughts scared him some more. North didn't want his Mentor or kithood friend to have been kill in the fire. No! He shook his head to rid the thought. They're both smart and capable, they'll be fine, he sighed and looked towards the ground under his paws. As he stood there alone, he realized that for the first time since he met Crescent and became Zero's apprentice, he actually felt... alone.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; November 25th, 2016 at 05:03 PM.
Old November 25th, 2016, 03:34 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
Honeykit remained silent the whole time, staring at her paws. All the gloominess started to ebb away at each word Ashenkit spoke. Her heart felt as warm as her fur that pressed close to his. She was caught by surprise when he said it. Best friend. So it really is true! He's my best friend... She pushed her muzzle to his cheek, "Oh thank you Ashenkit! I didn't think it was true, I thought you just felt obligated because I'm clumsy, but no, we really are best friends!" A purr louder then she had every managed to create rumbled in her throat. "It was the toughest most painful thing when my father told me about Russetbrook." She explained quietly, "I felt so alone, but thank you for being there for me."

(shorter post, going to le movies ill be back soon)
Ashenkit looked surprised and pleased at the sudden contact. "Of course not! You aren't clumsy at all! I'm so sorry, I thought you knew we were best friends!" Ashenkit purred, his expression brightening until it was almost impossibly happy. "Yeah...I can imagine...I'm sorry that had to happen to you, and you didn't deserve it, not one little bit of it," Ashenkit mewed, looking sad and upset at the loss his friend had suffered. He couldn't understand why StarClan would take her...would allow this to happen to Honeykit so early in life. She was only four moons old! And already she was having to suffer the consequences that no cat should ever have to, but that every cat did. "Of course. There's no way I couldn't have been there for you, it's what best friends do," Ashenkit grinned, and rolled over onto his back suddenly, grinning up at Honeykit with a cheeky expression. "So then, onto a much happier subject...wanna play?" He asked, his tail twitching lightly as he did so. He realized afterwards that that might have been the wrong thing to say...but then again, maybe not.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 25th, 2016, 04:02 PM
STORM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Timberkit lied down in the moss bed as she watched the kit's talking about the high rock. For some reason she did not care and curled herself into a ball. SHe actually forgot how many moons she was but tried not to think much about it.
Old November 25th, 2016, 04:25 PM
Q~U~E~E~N O~F N~O~T~H~I~N

My Mood: Stressed

@MaskedBandits
Cherrypaw marched into the clearing, then looked back at her siblings, then looked around.
The fire seemed to really have affected everyone, as they all looked tired and most had soot on their fur.

Old November 25th, 2016, 04:28 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Icefang laid in the corner of camp, her back legs still hurting, Twilightkit and Pondkit huddled on the other side of Icefang asleep, Fireclaw came over and laid by them
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old November 25th, 2016, 04:38 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryIce View Post
@MaskedBandits
Cherrypaw marched into the clearing, then looked back at her siblings, then looked around.
The fire seemed to really have affected everyone, as they all looked tired and most had soot on their fur.
Lightpaw followed her sister in, eyes wide as she took in the damage. "Whoa," She murmured, unsure what else to say. Lots of cats seemed dirty, exhausted, and scared, and the young she-cat didn't know what to do. Is it possible to help all of them?

Burstpaw walked into camp, training behind his sisters. He was still very shaken up from the fire, and his legs were still shaking from fright. Its ok. It's all over now. All the cats in the clearing made him even more scared. "That's so many," He said, eyes also wide. How can the Clan recover from this?!

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 25th, 2016, 04:57 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@AshtonTheRavenclaw
Gorseleap padded out of the warriors den and looked around, walking slowly to the gorse tunnel. 'I'm not staying in this clan much longer, just a little further and i'll be home free and i'll go support singenight,sorrelskip and gorsefeather in windclan.' He thought excitedly to himself as his green eyes gleemed with joy and menace as he got closer to the tunnel.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Closed Thread