Last post by burntToast
Today 04:48 AM

Old April 20th, 2018, 05:23 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerhawk View Post
"Windclan is next looks like." He said with a sigh. He started running as fast as he could so that the patrol could be done and they could go home.
*He runs after you and catches up with you* Ok let's do this so we can get home
Old April 20th, 2018, 07:24 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
No I don't *he said lying* if I did something tell me *he mewoed*
"You started tickling me!" She cried outraged. Emberpool pounced on his side playfully, knocking him down and pinning him with a victorious lash of her tail. She purred.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 20th, 2018, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Nightshade's words had the desired effect; Brokencreek's crooked tail lashed in disgust as the thought of eating fish--fish, of all things--flitted through his mind. What kind of cat would willingly eat RiverClan food? Shuddering, he shook the feeling of slimy scales off his tongue. "Sure!" he replied, hating the unnatural chipperness in his voice. He could tolerate hunting with a partner for a while. With a prideful arch in his spine, he led the way deeper into the territory.

As Brokencreek dropped into a crouch, eyeing a shiver in the bushes, his mind wandered. I remember why I hate hunting with other cats now, he thought gruffly. His crooked tail brushed a twig, sending a vole scurrying from its hiding place. Great. He sighed and sat up. "So," he said awkwardly. "Do you know any... better locations for prey... maybe?"
"Unfortunately, ThunderClan is the only place I've seen anything other than tiny mice." Nightshade sighed, flicking her ears to the side. "And the river in RiverClan territory is where the frogs like to hang out this time of year. It's disappointing that our main food source right now are skinny lizards and whatever fish RiverClan doesn't catch." She lifted her head haughtily. "But of course, Goldenstar isn't asking for help from the other clans because of this ridiculous fighting." She frowned, looking over at where the camp was.
Old April 20th, 2018, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmbreFeather View Post

"You started tickling me!" She cried outraged. Emberpool pounced on his side playfully, knocking him down and pinning him with a victorious lash of her tail. She purred.
Oh I'm sorry here tickle me back to make it even *he said*
Old April 20th, 2018, 11:53 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"No," Wildstrike began Lavenderkit seemingly being calmed as the little tabby kitten started to coo and purr, "No need to be sorry! Yeah, and I know that most tom-cats aren't like that I was just being stupid!" He sputtered feeling bad for the comment about toms, "I'm so sorry!" He whimpered beginning to tear up as he rocked Lavenderkit, "NO! Please don't get Daydream I don't want to bother them! They might have somecat actually important they need to tend to!" Wildstrike sniffled picking up his other two living kittens and lying them in his paws as well. Thornkit seemingly miffed that his meal had been cut short as he let out a tiny hiss squirming as he tried to make his way back to Wildstrike tummy. @Broken Madness @Boba Fett
Sliverscar begins to lick his cheek “ ....” he growls softly as he stands up “ Wildstrike... don’t feel sorry about it. It’s not your fault.. it’s.. mine!” He suddenly yells, “ my blood has corrupted yours! Not only did you have my kits.. but you’re.. you’re...” he closes his eyes “ ... I dare not to say.. but it’s my fault. You can punish me, hurt me or even beat me bloody but.. but I won’t let you die.. please.. please.. tell me this is some sick joke.. I’ve suffered enough and I’m not a good tom.. I’m a beast! I’m unworthy yet you saw worth in me.. you saw something in me and now you have my kits... despite knowing the dangers.. the pains to come because of it.. I ignored it.. because of you... because I love you.. but..” tears slowly fall as he looks to the side “ but... I can’t do anything... it’s my fault... I’m so sorry... I’m so sorry! May the stars curse me but please stay with me.. please..” he begins to nuzzle his head against his “ don’t leave us alone..”
Old April 21st, 2018, 02:03 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Yeah I would like to join you *he said laying down next to you*
BeechClaw shifted his gaze back to the ground. There were a few bees collecting nectar from the small flowers that were dotted around the territory. At one point he even saw two butterflies playing together. "Beautiful aren't they...insects are curious creatures...but I have found they are not so different from us cats..." The Tom purred.
Old April 21st, 2018, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
BeechClaw shifted his gaze back to the ground. There were a few bees collecting nectar from the small flowers that were dotted around the territory. At one point he even saw two butterflies playing together. "Beautiful aren't they...insects are curious creatures...but I have found they are not so different from us cats..." The Tom purred.
Yeah it's kind of nice *he said as he watched 2 doves walk together*
Old April 21st, 2018, 08:04 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"Unfortunately, ThunderClan is the only place I've seen anything other than tiny mice." Nightshade sighed, flicking her ears to the side. "And the river in RiverClan territory is where the frogs like to hang out this time of year. It's disappointing that our main food source right now are skinny lizards and whatever fish RiverClan doesn't catch." She lifted her head haughtily. "But of course, Goldenstar isn't asking for help from the other clans because of this ridiculous fighting." She frowned, looking over at where the camp was.
Brokencreek growled in frustration, his claws sinking into the mud beneath his paws. "Of course," he said in a low voice. The mere thought of having to ask for help from the other Clans because they couldn't find food... pitiful. "I refuse to beg for prey," he meowed, his shoulders pulled back in indignance. "What kind of warrior would I be if I betrayed my Clan like that?" Brokencreek shook his head in disgust and glowered back in the direction of the ShadowClan camp. "I'd have half a mind to go back there and tell Goldenstar what I think of his idea of 'leadership'."
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old April 21st, 2018, 02:21 PM

My Mood: Amused

[QUOTE=ShadowFire 1967;491500]*He sat there awake* maybe she can be a girlfriend *he thought* @Lunarfalls[Wakes up and stands up yawning and stretches she looks around the den and then looks outside of it noticing the sun out
Old April 21st, 2018, 02:22 PM

[QUOTE=Lunarfalls;496305]
Quote:
*He sat there awake* maybe she can be a girlfriend *he thought* @Lunarfalls[Wakes up and stands up yawning and stretches she looks around the den and then looks outside of it noticing the sun out
Hey FrozenShadow *he said getting up*