by Ian
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 10:40 AM

Old April 3rd, 2018, 10:20 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Why can’t We all Just be The Same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Rong smirked " good to hear " he replied in Aarons answer he had his hands behind his back but one was holding his skateboard " well I suppose it is fair buut ...you never know with monkeys " he said " and besides I can do better then you two " he added . Hei looked a bit worried then nodded " thanks aaron but be careful " she said now walking back over to casey and apollo "sorry guys it's just ....well I didn't want to leave my friends in a time like this but if they say they can handle it they can handle it . So....how you two been?" She said but she asked the last part a bit quietly @Alicewolfheart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
(Thanks X3, that was the plot I was kinda wanting)

Aaron gave Casey an annoyed sigh. This girl again? Ugh, I never did anything to her, but she hates me so much. Now, I can't follow through with my plan of faking an injury, so the teachers would think Rogan hit me, because goody miss two shoes Casey is here to play witness, and I doubt she'll testify on my side. He thought bitterly. He then turned back to Rong again. "Fine, we'll fight, but since there's such a large power gap between you and us, we get to fight you all at once. It is only fair." Aaron began to lead the way himself, not looking back to see if Rogan had agreed to his conditions. His voice turned hushed as he spoke in Hei's ear. "You don't have to fight if you don't want to. Me and Spiral will be fine against this doofus. If you want you can stay and talk to Casey and Apollo, they're... decent people." He led all who followed behind the main school building, were people didn't visit very often. He turned back to Spiral. "Don't worry, I have a feeling we'll all be just fine."
spiral followed behide, her steps were growing hesitant and more slow. she was thinking of her own plan inside her head. she knew she couldn't do ignition properly for heaven knows why. which always put her at a disadvantage. it made her attacks more weak. spiral assumed she would have to get better sooner or later. she didn't have the proper education either so, she blamed that on her misshaped anima. spiral unsummoned her anima, saving her energy which wouldn't do much. the moment they were at the back of the school, spiral summoned her anima and used sepreation which split it in three's. "guess we should just get this show on the road, eh?" spiral didn't want to waste anytime. she waited for Aaron's signal for well, when she should attack.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old April 3rd, 2018, 10:33 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
spiral followed behide, her steps were growing hesitant and more slow. she was thinking of her own plan inside her head. she knew she couldn't do ignition properly for heaven knows why. which always put her at a disadvantage. it made her attacks more weak. spiral assumed she would have to get better sooner or later. she didn't have the proper education either so, she blamed that on her misshaped anima. spiral unsummoned her anima, saving her energy which wouldn't do much. the moment they were at the back of the school, spiral summoned her anima and used sepreation which split it in three's. "guess we should just get this show on the road, eh?" spiral didn't want to waste anytime. she waited for Aaron's signal for well, when she should attack.
Quote:
Rong smirked " good to hear " he replied in Aarons answer he had his hands behind his back but one was holding his skateboard " well I suppose it is fair buut ...you never know with monkeys " he said " and besides I can do better then you two " he added . Hei looked a bit worried then nodded " thanks aaron but be careful " she said now walking back over to casey and apollo "sorry guys it's just ....well I didn't want to leave my friends in a time like this but if they say they can handle it they can handle it . So....how you two been?" She said but she asked the last part a bit quietly @Alicewolfheart
Aaron allowed his anima to form ignition, but only slightly. His anima swirled around him in a bright red color, and formed the outline of a bird. He made sure not to let it form fully, so his true anima wouldn't be discovered. He then used transferal, and his right hand turned bright red, before becoming sharp talons. He then gave Spiral a nod to start, before racing off towards the monkey boy. In a flash, he had already appeared beside Rogan, and swiped at Rogan's shoulder with his sharp talons. His ignition stayed swirling around him in a bright red color, to lessen the effects of anything that did hit him.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 10:44 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

"I been great." Apollo said.
"Good what about you" Casey asked.
Quote:
Quote:
Aaron allowed his anima to form ignition, but only slightly. His anima swirled around him in a bright red color, and formed the outline of a bird. He made sure not to let it form fully, so his true anima wouldn't be discovered. He then used transferal, and his right hand turned bright red, before becoming sharp talons. He then gave Spiral a nod to start, before racing off towards the monkey boy. In a flash, he had already appeared beside Rogan, and swiped at Rogan's shoulder with his sharp talons. His ignition stayed swirling around him in a bright red color, to lessen the effects of anything that did hit him.
Rong smirked but was wide eyed as he saw Aaron form ignition then to transferal he dodged to the left hoping he would miss the talons . The talons ripped his clothing and missed his skin he sighed in relief " my turn " he said and he used separation on his anima making it split into two he threw one of his anima at spiral then at Aaron he grinned and started to initiate transferal once he grabbed a pencil out from his pocket a golden yellow light swirled around it starting to form the monkey anima .
---------
Hei smiled a bit " I've been doing good too . Is it your first year here ? I don't remember seeing you two around " she said .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 3rd, 2018, 10:53 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Rong smirked but was wide eyed as he saw Aaron form ignition then to transferal he dodged to the left hoping he would miss the talons . The talons ripped his clothing and missed his skin he sighed in relief " my turn " he said and he used separation on his anima making it split into two he threw one of his anima at spiral then at Aaron he grinned and started to initiate transferal once he grabbed a pencil out from his pocket a golden yellow light swirled around it starting to form the monkey anima .
---------
Hei smiled a bit " I've been doing good too . Is it your first year here ? I don't remember seeing you two around " she said .
"We have been around just in shadows" Apollo said. Casey smiled.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old April 3rd, 2018, 11:05 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
---------
Quote:
spiral was a bit interested in aaron's anima but her attention was quickly grabbed when rong jin through his anima at her. luckily, one of her animas blocked it but in the process, it was destroyed. she was thrown a bit from the impact, landing roughly on the ground. spiral glared at him, she split her animas once again and transport them at aaron. of course, it wouldn't be the best because it was misshaped and not a proper anima form. her hands were fists, her skin turning a yellowish white color. spiral stood up, "lucky shot." she mumbled even if she wasn't even hit. she felt like she was leaving everything to aaron, spiral didn't like it. it made her open to a wound, a emotional wound.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old April 3rd, 2018, 11:25 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
---------
Quote:
spiral was a bit interested in aaron's anima but her attention was quickly grabbed when rong jin through his anima at her. luckily, one of her animas blocked it but in the process, it was destroyed. she was thrown a bit from the impact, landing roughly on the ground. spiral glared at him, she split her animas once again and transport them at aaron. of course, it wouldn't be the best because it was misshaped and not a proper anima form. her hands were fists, her skin turning a yellowish white color. spiral stood up, "lucky shot." she mumbled even if she wasn't even hit. she felt like she was leaving everything to aaron, spiral didn't like it. it made her open to a wound, a emotional wound.
Aaron looked back as Rong shot at Spiral. He could tell she was upset about something, as her hands were tight fists. It must be her deformed anima. He concluded. He began to think back on his own training, before he knew he was the red Pheonix. He had always imagined a small red cardinal in his head when he tried to use ignition, and that caused his own anima to turn out deformed, similar to Spiral. It would make sense based on how her anima seems to change when she tried to wish... He concluded in his own thoughts, not sure if he should give his advice to Spiral yet. He decided to hold back his advice from how she seemed to want to handle things herself, and continued fighting. He glared at the monkey, and easily dodged his separation attack.
Thanks to his wish, Aaron had abnormal physical abilities, and reflexes were just one part of it. He raced forward once again, and snatched the pencil out of Rong's hand before he had a chance to fire it. "Hmmph, I think you forgot it's 2 against 1. It's not your turn yet." He spoke slyly. "It's Spiral's turn." He knew advancing on Rong just to take the pencil would leave him open to be hit, but he wanted badly to see what Spiral was capable of. He looked back at Spiral with a hopeful smile, before tossing the pencil over to her. "Use it, and try a transferal attack."
(Please tell me if I'm making Aaron to powerful >-< , I just figured that he should be near impossible for a monkey to beat being the Red Pheonix, but I also don't want to be a power player, so I'm a bit torn rn.)

Last edited by Panda; April 3rd, 2018 at 11:26 PM.
Old April 4th, 2018, 10:18 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

"We have been around just in shadows" Apollo said. Casey smiled.
Quote:
Aaron looked back as Rong shot at Spiral. He could tell she was upset about something, as her hands were tight fists. It must be her deformed anima. He concluded. He began to think back on his own training, before he knew he was the red Pheonix. He had always imagined a small red cardinal in his head when he tried to use ignition, and that caused his own anima to turn out deformed, similar to Spiral. It would make sense based on how her anima seems to change when she tried to wish... He concluded in his own thoughts, not sure if he should give his advice to Spiral yet. He decided to hold back his advice from how she seemed to want to handle things herself, and continued fighting. He glared at the monkey, and easily dodged his separation attack.
Thanks to his wish, Aaron had abnormal physical abilities, and reflexes were just one part of it. He raced forward once again, and snatched the pencil out of Rong's hand before he had a chance to fire it. "Hmmph, I think you forgot it's 2 against 1. It's not your turn yet." He spoke slyly. "It's Spiral's turn." He knew advancing on Rong just to take the pencil would leave him open to be hit, but he wanted badly to see what Spiral was capable of. He looked back at Spiral with a hopeful smile, before tossing the pencil over to her. "Use it, and try a transferal attack."
(Please tell me if I'm making Aaron to powerful >-< , I just figured that he should be near impossible for a monkey to beat being the Red Pheonix, but I also don't want to be a power player, so I'm a bit torn rn.)
Ok)
Rong growled then smirked " but it's a battle isn't it? So there's really no turns in battles . " he huffed as he watched the two he hated waiting but like all the other things he shrugged it off he had one of the chinese zodiac gods so it should be too hard right ? If he only knew what he was really facing instead of a cardinal and a lizard then maybe he wouldn't have picked a battle with them but at the moment they looked easy to fight . His right hand was behind his back and the same kind of light swirled around it forming the monkey anima and split it into two again " alright Lizard come at me " he said with a grin his green eyes had another glint in them .

-------------------
Hei tilted her head " really? Huh never noticed .your god is a wolf right? " she said

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; April 4th, 2018 at 10:18 AM.
Old April 4th, 2018, 10:43 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Ok)
Rong growled then smirked " but it's a battle isn't it? So there's really no turns in battles . " he huffed as he watched the two he hated waiting but like all the other things he shrugged it off he had one of the chinese zodiac gods so it should be too hard right ? If he only knew what he was really facing instead of a cardinal and a lizard then maybe he wouldn't have picked a battle with them but at the moment they looked easy to fight . His right hand was behind his back and the same kind of light swirled around it forming the monkey anima and split it into two again " alright Lizard come at me " he said with a grin his green eyes had another glint in them .

-------------------
Hei tilted her head " really? Huh never noticed .your god is a wolf right? " she said
"black wolf" Casey said. "But I won't chase you away" casey said. Apollo smiled.

Gone

Old April 4th, 2018, 12:54 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Forgive me for being a bother but is this still open?
Old April 4th, 2018, 12:57 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Forgive me for being a bother but is this still open?
Still open

Gone