Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:53 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM

Old January 13th, 2018, 03:04 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default shadowclan battle patrol !

okay, so, as hopefully most of you know, shadowclan will be involved in the upcoming battle, siding with windclan
now, i’m not exactly running in there and trying to roleplay with 3 + cats, so that’s why i’m opening applications !

i’m also in need of a cat, from either thunderclan or rivenclan, who will take one of golden’s lives, since it might as well help the plot in some way ( i have no idea if i’m allowed to say who will win to everyone else - )

during the battle, you will be allowed to jump in as you please, but here’s a list of requirements in a way, this could also be counted as a battle thread, so if you want to battle golden, feel free to put in a form as well !

anyways -

requirements for patrol !
  • must not be an apprentince
  • cannot be a queen / elder / kit ( you should probably know that - )
  • cannot have any deformities on vital body parts ( no crippled legs, blindness, etc )
  • preferably (not needed) not just made a warrior / recently had kits in the past few moons
  • no cats that were born in other clans, though born outsiders are welcome

i don’t have any preference when it comes to the cat that takes one of golden’s lives, as long as they’re not a rouge, a shadowclan cat, or a windclan cat .

form :

name :
body type ( short, tall, sleek, etc ) :
best battle moves :
personality :
appearance :
role:
roleplay example :
ppd :
how often are you usally on ? ( i need active members )
other:
questions :

please mention me on your post ! ( don’t quote it, or it won’t be looked at )

Last edited by :blue:; January 13th, 2018 at 04:38 PM.
Old January 13th, 2018, 04:29 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: shadowclan battle patrol !

@.:Blue Wishes:.
name : Dungfoot
age: 20 moons (IK he’s youngish for your requirements, but he’s a good fighter)
body type ( short, tall, sleek, etc ) : chubby and medium height (unknown to him kittypet heritage)
best battle moves : play dead and shove them up when pinned down (IDK the name of it) side attack onto someone unaware of him (great way to start a battle) launching himself from a tree onto an enemy (he does parkour (cat-style) so he kinda invented some moves on his own)
personality : He is juvinile and playful. He goofs off, but in battle he won’t goof off, as it’s enough of an adreniline rush the battle that he won’t risk injurying his clanmates playfighting midbattle. Which he often does in camp. He’s able to keep quiet when he needs to such as arriving in battle.
appearance : he is chubby he has chunky (typically ungroomed) messy dark-brown fur and hazel eyes. His tail is fluffy. (I’m bad at apperance descriptions)
any mental illnesses ? ( i have my reasons for asking ): No. The closest thing to a mental illness on his part is when excited he repeats the same joke over-and-over again (I’d maybe call it autism (mild) or ADHD)
role: Patrol member
roleplay example : Dungfoot licked his paw and nosed the vole in front of him. He took a bite out of it. Lazily and sloppily he ate the vole.I need to do something, I’m so lazy currently. He stood up shaking out his pelt. He stepped out of camp into the territory, a sturdy magnolia tree was growing nearby. He launched himself onto the tree digging his claws into the bark slowly pulling himself up the tree, he wasn’t a Skyclanner after all, he still had to pull himself up the tree slowly not springing up it afterall. He reached the top of the tree and launched himself into another tree, his adreniline rushing. He loved that feeling as he landed in a new tree, he did that for awhile, before below him was a thin layer of ice, and a river below it, he dove into the river as the ice cracked under him and the ice gave him a sensation of shock. He thrusted his head out of the water gasping for breathe as he swam to shore, breaking the ice as he went. Before reaching shore, shaking out his fur and racing to camp his eye wide, yes he was cold, but it was fun.
ppd : 13.58
how often are you usally on ? ( i need active members ) On-and-Off all day
other: the no blindness and stuff is unfair, like in the books, Brightheart was missing an eye, right. Are you going to say she was bad at fighting when she finished her training? I get Briarlight or Jayfeather- they’d flail in battle, but missing one eye, or missing a paw (Jackdaw Cry) they can still fight as well as any clanmate, just more effort to fight.
Current Injuries: Maybe a torn-claw at most (cat-parkour is climbing trees jumping from tree to tree then diving into the icy river and running to camp, easy way to get torn claws)
questions : Is he too young/too much energy?

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; January 13th, 2018 at 04:30 PM.
Old January 13th, 2018, 04:32 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

name : Fallenstar
body type ( short, tall, sleek, etc ) : Bulky, tall
best battle moves : Just tackling them head on, biting the neck
personality : In link
appearance : In link
role: Cat who takes one of Goldenstar's lives
roleplay example : [Taken from Riverclan Streamstone]
He was choking on it, and he didn't know how to suppress it, it was eating away at him, and he didn't know what to do about it. He was happy for the molly, she was a clanmate he knew quite well and he had liked how straight-forward she was when they were chatting in the clearing, she was the perfect feline to keep him in check, to make sure he's the leader Riverclan needed him to be. But he couldn't swallow down the hatred again, he tried and tried, but everytime he swallowed, it choked him, almost torturing him, killing him slowly. He couldn't snuff out the blazing hatred that welled up in his stomach. Of course it wasn't directed toward the molly herself, but rather, the rank itself. The tom thinned out his smile and tried his hardest to hide the anger and rage the moment he saw her deflate, the moment he realized he was ruining a perfect moment for her. He replaced his serious gaze with that of a small, rather forced, smile, and the second he did that, he could feel the anger burn even brighter, and he had no choice but to push it back by himself this time, Honeypool wasn't here to drive it away with a smile, she wasn't here to support and ensure him, he was all by himself.

Fallenstar ripped himself out of his thoughts and gave the molly a small, swift smile, as though he was apologizing for the cold gaze he was giving her. He was unstable, mentally, unstable, he couldn't tell right from wrong, it was just as bad the moment he met the ginger warrior who managed to snatch his fondness and run away with it. The blurred lines between his morals were growing more and more obscure. As she answered, a firm, yet unsure answer he nodded his head and stepped even closer, practically teetering off the edge, as if he was going to fall, as if he was going to jump, and honestly, he had thought about it before, if the drop was enough to take out all nine lives. He looked at the ginger molly, his lapis hues met and focused on Daisyshade's own, but only for a few seconds, before he lifted his muzzle and looked up at the sky, the brush of dawn, purple with a wave of light blue beyond the mountains, with pink clouds littering the sky. "I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of Riverclan is Daisyshade." he called, his voice booming in the silent clearing, this statement mean he wasn't taking no for an answer. The burly feline looked back down at the smaller molly, noticing the question in her eyes, and honestly, he dipped his head in answer to her question she hadn't yet asked aloud.
ppd : 6.14
how often are you usally on ? ( i need active members ) Every day
other: na
questions : na

name : Onesong
body type ( short, tall, sleek, etc ) : Sleek, slim, average height
best battle moves : attacking from above
personality : In link
appearance : In link
roleplay example : ^^
ppd : ^^
how often are you usally on ? ( i need active members ) ^^
other: na
questions : na

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; January 15th, 2018 at 04:52 PM.
Old January 13th, 2018, 04:43 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
name : Dungfoot
age: 20 moons (IK he’s youngish for your requirements, but he’s a good fighter)
body type ( short, tall, sleek, etc ) : chubby and medium height (unknown to him kittypet heritage)
best battle moves : play dead and shove them up when pinned down (IDK the name of it) side attack onto someone unaware of him (great way to start a battle) launching himself from a tree onto an enemy (he does parkour (cat-style) so he kinda invented some moves on his own)
personality : He is juvinile and playful. He goofs off, but in battle he won’t goof off, as it’s enough of an adreniline rush the battle that he won’t risk injurying his clanmates playfighting midbattle. Which he often does in camp. He’s able to keep quiet when he needs to such as arriving in battle.
appearance : he is chubby he has chunky (typically ungroomed) messy dark-brown fur and hazel eyes. His tail is fluffy. (I’m bad at apperance descriptions)
any mental illnesses ? ( i have my reasons for asking ): No. The closest thing to a mental illness on his part is when excited he repeats the same joke over-and-over again (I’d maybe call it autism (mild) or ADHD)
roleplay example : Dungfoot licked his paw and nosed the vole in front of him. He took a bite out of it. Lazily and sloppily he ate the vole.I need to do something, I’m so lazy currently. He stood up shaking out his pelt. He stepped out of camp into the territory, a sturdy magnolia tree was growing nearby. He launched himself onto the tree digging his claws into the bark slowly pulling himself up the tree, he wasn’t a Skyclanner after all, he still had to pull himself up the tree slowly not springing up it afterall. He reached the top of the tree and launched himself into another tree, his adreniline rushing. He loved that feeling as he landed in a new tree, he did that for awhile, before below him was a thin layer of ice, and a river below it, he dove into the river as the ice cracked under him and the ice gave him a sensation of shock. He thrusted his head out of the water gasping for breathe as he swam to shore, breaking the ice as he went. Before reaching shore, shaking out his fur and racing to camp his eye wide, yes he was cold, but it was fun.
ppd : 13.58
how often are you usally on ? ( i need active members ) On-and-Off all day
other: the no blindness and stuff is unfair, like in the books, Brightheart was missing an eye, right. Are you going to say she was bad at fighting when she finished her training? I get Briarlight or Jayfeather- they’d flail in battle, but missing one eye, or missing a paw (Jackdaw Cry) they can still fight as well as any clanmate, just more effort to fight.
Current Injuries: Maybe a torn-claw at most (cat-parkour is climbing trees jumping from tree to tree then diving into the icy river and running to camp, easy way to get torn claws)
questions : Is he too young/too much energy?
1. i have my reasoning for not letting blind cats participate, i’m not denying anything about brightheart, and i’m not saying they can’t fight, by blindness, i meant “i cannot see anything at all” not “oh you can’t see through one eye so bam you’re out” if they can fight, and fight well, then they might be able to participate

2. no, he’s fine !
Old January 16th, 2018, 09:06 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

name- Iceclaw
age-37 moons
gender- Male
rank- Warrior
body type- Tall and Muscular
best battle moves- Front paw blow, Back kick
personality- Lonely | Comes off cold | Determined | Direct | Uncertain | Loyal

Ice is viewed as a cold tom due to the fact that he doesn't spend much time with others, not always out to make new friends - though this is mostly because he still feels uncomfortable in the clan due to his past. He can be kind to the few people who happen to somehow get close to him - he shows surprisingly affectionate towards cats he really cares about. This tome doesn't like to talk about his life before joining the clan, and he didn't like to talk about the clans while he's a loner. He tends to have a dislike for his past, no matter what happened. Ice has mentally grown up a lot since he had first joined the clans He has noted his actions, and even becoming a bit nicer to others than he was initially, though is still cautious about making new friends. He feels bad for hurting people in his past, and wants to fix things... even though it can never truly be fixed like before. Ice is a determined cat, and doesn't like to back down whether a physical or verbal fight, though he knows when to quit. He is still pretty anti-social and not excited or looking forward to meeting new people, but there are few exceptions. He isn't much of a follow nor leader, but he's willing to devote all his loyalty to Shadowclan, which has become his home during his conflicted life.
appearance- [ in link ]
role- Shadowclan Fighting Patrol
other- noop
questions- noop

name- Mistfall
age- 21 moons
gender- Female
rank- Warrior
body type- Lean, Sleek. She's a smaller cat with the appearance of an apprentice, though she has some muscles under her pelt.
best battle moves- Pretty much the all the fatal ones.... Though she is also good at Belly rake/Half-turn belly rake, Leap-and-Hold, and is alright with the Upright lock
personality- Allocentric | Conciliatory | Ambitous | Determined | Courteous | Logical

As she matured Mist became more and more anti-social, and complicated inwardly. She likes to think, but not over think mostly because she's afraid of what she will find and has a fear of the truth depending on what it is because once you know it you can't just pretend that you don't and she is wary about trusting others. After the things she's been through she started to distance herself from everyone and doesn't let anyone in nor let herself care too deeply about anyone - this is mostly since one by one it seems that these people leave her life, either by physically leaving or by death. This makes Mist even more guarded about those she allows herself to trust. Though she does have a darker side to herself, she had since locked it away, but it is always bubbling at the surface and threatening to break free. She is smart, and honest... but isn't afraid to lie sometimes given the right reason and if it's worth it and for the best. And she is constantly struggling between her good side and her dark side.
​Ever since Royalwatcher has started coming to her in dreams, Mist is started to find more and more of the light in life. She's become determined to find her old self- though she is certain she'll never be exactly the same, anything is better than her look on the world now, and not trusting many others. She's even made a friend since re-joining Riverclan - this is something that she rarely does. Mist has also become very determined and now has a purpose in her life as she tries her best to become a great warrior and cat in general. She still puts her clan-mates' safety before her own and continues her wish to protect them no matter what happens.
She has become quite the sensible cat you'd expect from someone older than her. She has become allocentric meaning she's become selfless and puts other's needs before her own. She also prefers to be a conciliatory and stay peacefulness pushed for for the greater good. Mist is Courteous also well and shows respects towards others and tries to keep up a calm demeanor. She is also Semi-liberal, meaning she is open to new ideas if they are better than tradition, but this doesn't mean that she will drop all tradition and can respect the past of the clans and their traditions, though she continues to try to keep an open mind and is listening for any new ideas. Mist is also logical and tends to think ahead now - much different from her 'act first, questions later' personality she had when she was younger. She remains determined and ambitious, still keeping a watchful eye on the leader position - though unlike in the past, she has no wish to try to gain the leader position with brute force but rather earning it by being strong rather in mind than muscles. Though she does still have her self-doubts and is still struggling with loving herself, but she continues to visit Royalwatcher in her dreams, whom in return is helping her with this. Mist also had a shadow of her old personalty, which scares her. She still enjoys fighting, the rush of knowing how much is one the line and the feeling of ripping at someone's skin, the taste of blood and the feel of it on her paws. Sometimes when she gets really aggravated,her old self kicks in and she could possibly attack someone though it's getting more and more rare for her to suddenly snap like that. She can also get a bit carried away while fighting, and can sometimes get to the point of nearly killing the cat she's fighting despite it being against the code. She's been trying really hard to calm herself down and lock up her blood-lust.
appearance- [ in link ]
role- (Riverclan) Cat to take one of Goldenstar's lives
other- Due to training in the Dark Forest at a young age, Mist has a lingering darkness in her. She has a blood-lust in battle and loves the fight - despite being scared of this love, and Mist is also aggravated and even more lost now than before. Because of this it's likely she would kill somebody during this large battle, and it would be really cool if it were Goldenstar ^^
questions- noop

roleplay example-

[ link ]

The warrior smiled again as the new leader laughed off the fact that she had almost called him by his previous name. She gave a quick nod of agreement as he point out how strange is was and explained how he himself was still getting use to his rank change. Mistfall felt a slight twinge as she thought about Russetstar - how their former leader, who was also a close friend of her's, had stepped down due to stress. She was glad that Fallenstar was their leader, and she did care for him... but it nonetheless saddened the molly that Russetstar had had such a rough time as leader and resulted in his renouncing his position so early in his reign. Mistfall hoped that Fallenstar would not suffer the same fate. She hoped that he would have a smoother time as leader - though the rising tensions between the other clans may prove this difficult - and did want to see him leader for moons to come, certain that the tom could make a surprisingly good leader.

She observed his face when he went on to answer her question about how it was. The warrior shift her weight slightly as he thought about what to say and how to word it. Mistfall had spent her whole life striving to be leader, and she wanted to know what it was like to be granted nine lives from their ancestors. Forcing herself to become still again, she awaited what he'd say about the experience. The molly tilted her head in curiosity as the leader simply stated that it was eye-opening. At the mention of missing people at his ceremony, Mistfall was left thinking about her own mother as well, and wondered if she was watching over Mistfall. She also feared that her mother may know about some events from her past.

Ears twitching as she continued to observe him, Mistfall hoped that whatever was upsetting Fallenstar would not last and his mind would be eased - though she should know it's not nearly as simple as that. Her gaze grew sympathetic again when she claimed to be sore. She was also a bit surprised when he admitted that the ceremony took a lot of is physical strength. The warrior had not expected it do that, but rather it be some happy peaceful interaction between leader and Starclan. Clearly she did not know how the ceremony truly worked. Mistfall silently wondered what happened during the ceremony to take one's physical strength. But she understood that that wasn't the important part here. "Well, when we get back to camp you will be able to rest. Some good sleep will be really good, regain your strength," Mistfall tried to reassure him.

Mistfall was taken by surprised when Fallenstar in turned asked about her. She looked away as if embarrassed that he figured out something was wrong with her. The warrior had been distressed since the Syndicate attack and Geckoleaf's disappearance. Seeing Hephaestus during the fight, knowing the blood on him was more than likely that of her clan-mates', and then after the fray Geckoleaf cold not be found. These had unsettled her and had taken it's toll on the young molly. Mistfall has been trying to force herself back up and recover, trying to drop her obsessive walks around the territory in hopes that Geckoleaf will return any day. Though she still sneaks out at night and will walk - either still looking for her lost friend or just for the crisp air, or both? she couldn't tell anymore. Mistfall opened her maw to try and explain everything, but she knew that Fallenstar already had enough on his plate, she did not wish to add her own problems to them, so she decided to make her answer vague and simple. "It's just that... there's a lot happening. It seems that we can never have a moment of peace anymore. I'm just worried for the clan - with rising tensions and who knows what the remnants of the Syndicate is doing? So I thought a walk would be good to catch some fresh air."

ppd- 3.72
how often are you usally on?- I'm on everyday and am usually on, though I don't post as much as I should :/

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; January 16th, 2018 at 09:11 AM.