Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:19 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 07:12 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:45 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:59 AM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:43 AM

Old November 27th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Hamiltrash at its finest

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Merciless|Discussion and signups

Merciless

Main thread

You’re life had seemed perfect. You were well fed, you had many friends, everything had been pieced together. But then it struck. A tornado hit. Destruction and chaos was everywhere. Close to nothing had survived. Your friends and family, gone. All the morals you were taught had disappeared. You were alone. That is, until you found ‘them’. A group of different dogs. Not one of them had seemed to have something in common. There were some soft, domesticated dogs who had no idea what was happening, and then a group of ungroomed strays and ferals posing threats to the house pets. In the midst of them, stood a confident male Doberman Pinscher in a somewhat commanding pose. ” The world has betrayed us. We are no longer supported by the humans and creatures that once took care of us. Food is scarce. And water is short. There is only one way for us to survive now. To form a hierarchy. Any objections are free to leave and risk the life of a rogue. Choose your sides now. Join the support of pack mates, or live an isolated life of a loner.”

Welcome to Merciless! A roleplay based on abandoned strays and house pets uniting to form a pack! With the lack of prey and water, along with the harsh frosts of winter approaching them, will you join the pack in support of everyone’s survival, or become a rogue, and ensure yours?

Rules

Woth the privilege of being able to have roleplays, there comes rules. There won’t be a lot, I swear! All normal rules have to be followed. All pack rules may be broken.

Roleplay Rules.
• No Mary/Gary sues.
• All forms must be posted on the Discussion thread.
• Pm me if you want a high rank. (Don’t ask for alpha female. The alpha will choose them.)
• All of wco’s rules apply.
• No power playing.
• No killing another persons character without permission.
• Only create as many characters as you can handle.

Pack Rules.

• Never disobey the alpha
• Listen to higher ranks
• Food is to be handed to the high ranks first.
• Omega always eats last.
• There will be no tolerance of betrayal.
• Higher ranks are obtained through battles only.
• Selfishness is not tolerated. All prey hunted must be brought back to camp.

Forms

Here are some premade forms! They’re pretty simple and quickly made, so if you’d like to Pretty up your own forms, feel free to!

Dogimghere

name. xx
nickname. xx
age. xx
gender. xx
scent. xx
kin. xx
crush. xx
mate. xx
pups. xx
rank. xx
personality. xx
appearance. xx
history. xx

Old November 27th, 2017, 07:00 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Merciless|Discussion and signups

name. Valdeze, meaning fierce one
nickname. Val
age. 3 Years
gender. Male
scent. Wood and moss, undergrowth
kin. Open
crush. None
mate. None
pups. None
rank. Assassin
personality. Ver is harsh. He doesn't know when to stop, and has a keen sense for danger and fighting. His temper could use some curbing, as could his vocabulary, but the male never took time to correct his mistakes whenever someone pointed them out. Despite his rough exterior, even a dangerous nuisance like him can get lonely. Despite his enduring attempts at politeness and kindness, he never quite got the hang of it. Ver comes off as coolly polite, chillingly sinister, and, most definitely, a dangerous creature to cross.
appearance. Reference Val is a large, muscular brown wolf-like male with lonely grey eyes.
history. Born to [Mother] and [Father] with [Sibling 1] and [Sibling 2] in the ruins of an old human cabin, Valdez knew hardship from the start. Spfood was scarce, and they had to fight for every mouthful. To his benefit, the young wolf was a strategist from the start; he was the one to come up with games and strategies when he and his littermates were bored. Some of his games were dangerous, however, and his front right paw was broken and twisted horribly after one unfortunate mishap. It had never fixed up correctly, so he now has a bad limp. After Val grew old enough to leave his family, he adventured toward the city. He got into quite a few fights, earning a nasty reputation and quite a few scars due to his dangerous temper. After the tornados struck, Val decided to try his temper with a pack, quickly gaining the post of assassin through his aura of darkness and foreboding as well as his reputation in the city. It was only beneficial to his role that he was massive, much larger than most dogs in the newly formed Pack.
. @Wolfheart2329
Old November 27th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Hamiltrash at its finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
name. Valdeze, meaning fierce one
nickname. Val
age. 3 Years
gender. Male
scent. Wood and moss, undergrowth
kin. Open
crush. None
mate. None
pups. None
rank. Assassin
personality. Ver is harsh. He doesn't know when to stop, and has a keen sense for danger and fighting. His temper could use some curbing, as could his vocabulary, but the male never took time to correct his mistakes whenever someone pointed them out. Despite his rough exterior, even a dangerous nuisance like him can get lonely. Despite his enduring attempts at politeness and kindness, he never quite got the hang of it. Ver comes off as coolly polite, chillingly sinister, and, most definitely, a dangerous creature to cross.
appearance. Reference Val is a large, muscular brown wolf-like male with lonely grey eyes.
history. Born to [Mother] and [Father] with [Sibling 1] and [Sibling 2] in the ruins of an old human cabin, Valdez knew hardship from the start. Spfood was scarce, and they had to fight for every mouthful. To his benefit, the young wolf was a strategist from the start; he was the one to come up with games and strategies when he and his littermates were bored. Some of his games were dangerous, however, and his front right paw was broken and twisted horribly after one unfortunate mishap. It had never fixed up correctly, so he now has a bad limp. After Val grew old enough to leave his family, he adventured toward the city. He got into quite a few fights, earning a nasty reputation and quite a few scars due to his dangerous temper. After the tornados struck, Val decided to try his temper with a pack, quickly gaining the post of assassin through his aura of darkness and foreboding as well as his reputation in the city. It was only beneficial to his role that he was massive, much larger than most dogs in the newly formed Pack.
. @Wolfheart2329
Accepted!
Old November 27th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Hamiltrash at its finest

Pluto
"The difference between life and death is clear, but i can control both."

name. Pluto
nickname. Hadee
age. 4 years
gender. Male
scent. Burnt wood

kin. N/A
crush. N/A
mate. TBD
pups. N/A

rank. Alpha
personality. Pluto (or Alpha) is a vicious dog. He tends to almost never show a hint of mercy or sympathy for others. He sticks to his beliefs that the only way others will listen and learn is through violence and punishments to their actions. However, he has a soft spot to himself. He rarely ever shows it. But maybe if you got to know him well enough..
appearance. Black and Brown Doberman. His sleek coat is accompanied with brown eyes.
history. He had been adopted from a pound by an old man when he was 7 months old. He had been renamed Pluto as a reference to Hades, the god of the underworld. He’d live up to his name, becoming a guard dog outside his owners house. But of course, everything has its end. One day, he had been desperate to impress his owner. In his excitement to show off, he’d gotten carried away. He attacked a nearby dog and a little girl walking it. The injuries were so bad done to the dog, the owners of the attacked dog and girl had threatened to sue the old man. Out of fear, the old man had taken Pluto far away from the city they had been living at. From there, he let him go, abandoning him to live by himself. That’s why Pluto is resentful to trust and love. He had held the grudges done by the humans to his own kind. Punishing other dogs for his mistakes.
Old November 27th, 2017, 07:24 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

name. xx star // midnight
nickname. xx doesnt have one // blacky
age. xx 3 // 2
gender. xx female // female
scent. xx grass and wood // mist (yeah that counts as a smell) and
kin. xx open // open
crush. xx open // open
mate. xx open // open?
pups. xx open // open
rank. xx hunter // omega
personality. xx star is a happy husky that likes to run. she has a hard shell for anyone to break and if someone tries, she is quick to snap back. most of the time she is happy, besides when she is angry, and she is one of the sun shines of the group. // blacky is always scared and shy of any dog really, she would rather be hiding in fear and do what she has to do stay from getting abused, bitten or worse even though she knows its hard to avoid really. blacky is the kind of dog that even if you just stair at her she would back away in fear.
appearance. xx http://animal-jam-clans-1.wikia.com/...rian-Husky.png the picture the see after it loads. // http://dogtime.com/dog-health/genera...-matters-petmd the picture you see after it loads the black one that looks scared not the white one the girl is holding
history. xx star was born in a line of snow dogs till she was adopted by a family and moved. they had named her star after her fur coloring and how often she would go outside to look at the stars, up till the accident they had lived a good life then the tornado had struck. her owners where killed and she was force to leave and upon doing so she joined their group. // blacky had lived with mean owners who abused her, and doing so she became scared threw out her life and hiding a lot. a couple of times she had tried to escape only getting chocked by her collar or hit more if caught. once the tornado hit she was finally able to leave and start a new life, once she met their group she thought her luck had changed till her role was chosen in the pack.
@Wolfheart2329

profile pic is not owned by me.

Last edited by cute skeleton; November 28th, 2017 at 06:55 AM.
Old November 27th, 2017, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfheart2329 View Post
Accepted!
Thank you
Old November 28th, 2017, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven hollow View Post
name. xx star // midnight
nickname. xx doesnt have one // blacky
age. xx 3 // 2
gender. xx female // female
scent. xx grass and wood // mist (yeah that counts as a smell) and
kin. xx open // open
crush. xx open // open
mate. xx open // open?
pups. xx open // open
rank. xx hunter or healer helper (is that even a rank? i dont know much of their ranks) // omega
personality. xx star is a happy husky that likes to run. she has a hard shell for anyone to break and if someone tries, she is quick to snap back. most of the time she is happy, besides when she is angry, and she is one of the sun shines of the group. // blacky is always scared and shy of any dog really, she would rather be hiding in fear and do what she has to do stay from getting abused, bitten or worse even though she knows its hard to avoid really. blacky is the kind of dog that even if you just stair at her she would back away in fear.
appearance. xx http://animal-jam-clans-1.wikia.com/...rian-Husky.png the picture the see after it loads. // http://dogtime.com/dog-health/genera...-matters-petmd the picture you see after it loads the black one that looks scared not the white one the girl is holding
history. xx star was born in a line of snow dogs till she was adopted by a family and moved. they had named her star after her fur coloring and how often she would go outside to look at the stars, up till the accident they had lived a good life then the tornado had struck. her owners where killed and she was force to leave and upon doing so she joined their group. // blacky had lived with mean owners who abused her, and doing so she became scared threw out her life and hiding a lot. a couple of times she had tried to escape only getting chocked by her collar or hit more if caught. once the tornado hit she was finally able to leave and start a new life, once she met their group she thought her luck had changed till her role was chosen in the pack.
@Wolfheart2329
((The Ranks can be found here))
Old November 28th, 2017, 01:01 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
((The Ranks can be found here))
(Thanks)

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old November 28th, 2017, 01:48 PM

name: Governor

nickname: Gov

scent:Pine

kin:None

crush:Open

mate:None

pups:None

personality:He will fight everyone and anyone that challenges him, he cares more for the pack than his own life and wishes to die fighting. He is very patient and always calm until he is fighting. He does not take well to betrayers and would rather kill them then allow them to run away.

appearance: He is a Grey wolf/Alaskan Malamute hybrid

history: He was in a very pleasant home with a richer family and went hunting with his owners frequently, making him very deadly and quick when it comes to hunting. He was also a trained guard dog along with his now deceased sibling.
Old November 28th, 2017, 04:24 PM
bruh head

- Name - Spice

- Nickname - Spi

- Age - Three years and ten months

- Gender - Female

- Scent - Leaf litter

- Kin - None

- Crush - Pluto

- Mate - None

- Pups - None

- Rank - Lead Hunter (?)

- Personality- Spice, as her name hints at, is an easily irritable dog, often snapping at others and having problems holding her temper. She'll usually insult another after they made a mistake, then let it go by, not apologizing. The Akita Inu however, is pretty confident in situations she doesn't know about, and she can be assertive to lower ranks. To pair with that, she's very loyal, and it's hard to shift her opinion, and she believes she doesn't need anyone for anything.

- Appearance- Spice is a small sleek Akita Inu, being a mix between a Shiba Inu and an Akita. She has almost a fox-like muzzle, and her main pelt is a shade of dull white, while her shoulders, neck, and back legs are a deep ginger color, as that being that was she was named for.

- History - Spice was born in the house of an elegant breeder, than bough by a somewhat richer family. She was more of an inside dog, and rarely bought outside. She hated it. Once brought outside once more, she escaped, living in the streets.

- Name - Gingersnap

- Nickname - Ginger or Snap

- Age - Five years

- Gender - Male

- Scent - Things such as voles

- Kin - Open

- Crush - Open

- Mate - None

- Pups - None

- Rank - Hunter

- Personality - Gingerspap is a determined canine, though at times he can be selfish. He's eager about most things, though he's an impulsive dog too. Most of the time, he has trouble thinking rationally.

- Appearance - Ginger is a mix breed between a greyhound and a rhodesian ridgeback, having a broad muzzle, and a dark shade of tan hide. He had a slim build, and he had a white chest, paws, and face.

- History - Gingersnap was bred for speed. He was used in the dog sport of running, until the tornado came.