Closed Thread

Old October 24th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian View Post

Burrpaw growled. "I'm not letting go of you that easily!" He roared and lunged at the black tom again, slashing out with his claws.
I just relized i wrot "Dont let yourself be controlled by fart!"}
Badger matched him paw for paw. Death stumbled backwzrds. "You fools!" He yowled in rage.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old October 24th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
I just relized i wrot "Dont let yourself be controlled by fart!"}
Badger matched him paw for paw. Death stumbled backwzrds. "You fools!" He yowled in rage.
"I think it's the other way around!" Burrpaw growled, leaping through the air, aiming to land on the black tom's back. This had worked when he fought Jinx before, perhaps it would work again now.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old October 24th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian View Post

"I think it's the other way around!" Burrpaw growled, leaping through the air, aiming to land on the black tom's back. This had worked when he fought Jinx before, perhaps it would work again now.
The toms legs buckled as the tom landed on his back. Teeth met his leg and he struggled to get free.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old October 24th, 2017, 03:52 PM

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sir yes sir!) Nightmare eyes glowed as he begins to stand up and growl loudly soon he was begins to stand up and hiss loudly. As he immediately begins to run to the side attacking any nearby warrior in his case he tackled down a apprentice which was meadowpaw
Meadowpaw yowled, her legs buckling under the weight of the Dusk Syndicate cat, managing to flip herself over, aiming a soft blow at his muzzle. She squealed as his claws dug harder into her shoulders. She closed her eyes, waiting for another hard blow.
@Aura
Old October 24th, 2017, 04:39 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Firefall growled as the tom stepped forward. He couldn't help feel a pang of guilt as he spoke, however. He unsheathed his claws. He bristled his fur and growled once again as a warning. Firefall's eyes conveyed anger. He hadn't stolen any prey from the boarder! Sure, he disagreed with the stealing, but their cats needed to eat too! Snowstar was a good leader, he didn't question her. "Newsflash, flea-pelt." He spat, trying to sound tougher than he felt. "We aren't stealing your prey anymore." At least I don't think we are He thought, hoping he wasn't lying to clear his Clan's name. The smile the tom gave made Firefall swallow nervously. Taken off guard by the tom flying at him, Firefall yowled and swung his paws wildly, trying to fight off the tom blindly, shielding his eyes.
you wont be stealing our prey anymore. fury ran through his body in waves. everything seemed to be building up, and spireflare was only itching to get his claws under someones pelt. his twin brother,fireflare, had only gotten into a fight with him not to long ago. his brother was his life, his everything. was. now they were separated, and spireflare was out of control. he let his claws dig into the toms chest, knocking him back completely while he attempted to pin him to the ground. like thunderclan, spireflare was built with heavy muscle and weight, meant to give powerful blows rather then quick paced attacks like riverclans and windlcan. fiery green eyes stared at the tom, raising a single paw, clear claws extended for a deadly swipe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by russet View Post

Pine raced into the clearing a little late,
having been hyping himself up beforehand. He looked around the clearing, watching blood and fur fly everywhere, trying to find a viable opponent. He looked up near the large rocks, seeing a young looking cat scanning the clearing. Easy prey. He slunk towards the young cat, sneaking around him. He jumped out of nowhere, aiming a hard blow at the cat's muzzle.
daypaw was pushed to the ground in a flash,claws being yanked around their muzzle. they were scrawny and skinny, bones lined out against their sides. they were frail, not built like stronger shadowclan cats. but they were quick on their paws, and remember their warrior training they let out an irritated yowl, feeling blood pour and dribble down their muzzle from the gash above their nose this fighter had caused. angered yellow hues gazed at the tom. how dare they even lend a claw against them? they whipped around,facing the tom, large clear claws extended as they heaved a deadly swipe towards the cats chest.

Last edited by graves; October 24th, 2017 at 04:45 PM.
Old October 24th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
you wont be stealing our prey anymore. fury ran through his body in waves. everything seemed to be building up, and spireflare was only itching to get his claws under someones pelt. his twin brother,fireflare, had only gotten into a fight with him not to long ago. his brother was his life, his everything. was. now they were separated, and spireflare was out of control. he let his claws dig into the toms chest, knocking him back completely while he attempted to pin him to the ground. like thunderclan, spireflare was built with heavy muscle and weight, meant to give powerful blows rather then quick paced attacks like riverclans and windlcan. fiery green eyes stared at the tom, raising a single paw, clear claws extended for a deadly swipe.
Everywhere around him, surrounding the older male at all angles, felines of all ages and breed were going at each other’s throats with slashes of claws and snapping of teeth. Flintheart was not a rookie when it came to a scene such as this, been on battlegrounds like this in the past, fighting against tough warriors and enemies of all sorts. The thing was that he was never expecting this to happen here, of all places, under the full moon at the Seastones, when things were supposed to be more peaceful and calming. He should’ve known something bad would’ve happened, right from the moment that Blazingstar declared war on Thunderclan out of fury for what Snowstar had done. It doesn’t even matter if this warzone doesn’t have anything to do with that, it was a bad omen from the very beginning and Flintheart knew that the gnawing feeling in his gut when he had sat beside Ebonypaw was not just some bad prey that he had eaten the previous day. “Ebonypaw, keep close!” He called to the dark-furred youth behind him as he dashed through the open battle with his tail lashing behind him with each step. What now? What would be the first place to start at a time like this? His greenish blue-hued eyes darted around, frantically switching from fight to fight in a weak attempt to get ahold of his current surroundings. The Burmilla had always known to go for a certain cat of a clan, but all of this was utter disorganized chaos. Eventually, his gaze landed on a pair of cats, one looking like a Thunderclan tomcat that he had seen before, but could not recall the name of at the moment. The opponent that he was facing was rather large and had a dangerous look in their eye, but they appeared to look more like some normal clan cat rather than a Dusk Syndicate member. Nonetheless, this feline was attacking one of his clanmates! “Get off of him, you dungheart!” Flintheart snarled, racing directly towards Spireflare with his claws unsheathing as he drew closer and closer. As he did so, he could only trust Ebonypaw to do something logical and not get killed while he saved one of their own. He bowed his head and slammed directly into the male with all the force that he could muster, for the time being, hoping to knock them off of Firefall and get a better advantage to defeat this cat. As he did this, the smell of Windclan went through his senses and he immediately knew that this was not some random feline that had no plan - this was a cat with murder on their mind.
Old October 24th, 2017, 05:12 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by russet View Post
Meadowpaw yowled, her legs buckling under the weight of the Dusk Syndicate cat, managing to flip herself over, aiming a soft blow at his muzzle. She squealed as his claws dug harder into her shoulders. She closed her eyes, waiting for another hard blow.
@Aura
The soft blow only made him even more angry especially with the cut it made. He growls loudly blood dropping onto her body as he opens his mouth a bit showing his blooded teeth. “ I’m not weak! I’m not worthless I’l prove it!” He hisses as he moved his claws up aiming to hit her hard in the face but he suddenly begins to cough up a bit of blood weakening his attack as he aims to blow to her face.
Old October 24th, 2017, 05:44 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

. @The Little Robin
@Constellation
Rex had came out as he saw two thunderclan cats. He hissed as he ran at one. His black fur made him visible as he had jumped on wildfire. He smiled as the molly pain.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old October 24th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post
. @The Little Robin
@Constellation
Rex had came out as he saw two thunderclan cats. He hissed as he ran at one. His black fur made him visible as he had jumped on wildfire. He smiled as the molly pain.
As the declaration of the attack sounded from the Dusk Syndicate leader, the warzone seemed to erupt immediately with the slashing of teeth and claws as cats went at each other in a blind, furious frenzy that left them hungry for violence and a good fight it seemed. Wildfire had hardly seemed to be able to get ahold of her surroundings before some feline jumped at her from the darkened shadows of the night, their fur blending in well with the darkness that was around them. The red furred molly hissed in pain as the tomcat’s claws sank into her back, but this would not bring her down - no, not that easily. “You dungface!” She spat and bucked wildly for a moment as she threw Rex from her back, facing them now with a hiss coming from the young warrior, “Only a coward fights from the shadows! Are you just some coward that isn’t willing to face their opponent head on?” Wildfire said with a smirk as her tail lashed behind her frantically.

Last edited by Captain; October 24th, 2017 at 05:58 PM.
Old October 24th, 2017, 06:03 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
As the declaration of the attack sounded from the Dusk Syndicate leader, the warzone seemed to erupt immediately with the slashing of teeth and claws as cats went at each other in a blind, furious frenzy that left them hungry for violence and a good fight it seemed. Wildfire had hardly seemed to be able to get ahold of her surroundings before some feline jumped at her from the darkened shadows of the night, their fur blending in well with the darkness that was around them. The red furred molly hissed in pain as the tomcat’s claws sank into her back, but this would not bring her down - no, not that easily. “You dungface!” She spat and bucked wildly for a moment as she threw Rex from her back, facing them now with a hiss coming from the young warrior, “Only a coward fights from the shadows! Are you just some coward that isn’t willing to face their opponent head on?” Wildfire said with a smirk as her tail lashed behind her frantically.
The Tom had hissed at wildfire comment.
"I'm not a coward. I don't fight with the shadows! I don't use the trees you thuderclanners" Rex hissed going at the molly again. He wasn't done with her yet. He was just starting.
-----
@Hawkstar since no one us fighting golden let's have brezzy and prim do it.)
Breezy was in a fight as she was facing golden, a ds cat. They hissed as she had gotten injured by his claws. She threw him off as she had clawed his eye in the process.
"Prim!" She yelled for her older sister.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Closed Thread