Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Today 09:58 PM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 09:51 PM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:40 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 09:28 PM
HR History Help
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 11th, 2017, 03:40 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
The She cat chuckled cutely as she smiled
" yes I'm current silly " she meowed and layed down she tilted her head and a small purr rose from her throat , she licked her nose and she yawned she was growing bored and wondered what type of drama she can pick up on from this tom. " so Mapleflame huh? It's nice to meet you " she said as she was gonna play along since something in her gut told her don't talk to that tom! Danger danger weeehoo! her danger alarm was going off inside her brain as she had many alarms 1 is mouse brain 2 is jerk 3 is trouble the trouble alarm was going off in her head and she could swear she can hear the alarm noise in her own ears . Her wiskers twitched
Something burned inside of him. And the tom couldn't hold the question in anymore. "H-hey, I'm going to ask you something. But I don't know how you'll take it. I'm having trouble with this... cat you see..."
Old October 11th, 2017, 03:44 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Something burned inside of him. And the tom couldn't hold the question in anymore. "H-hey, I'm going to ask you something. But I don't know how you'll take it. I'm having trouble with this... cat you see..."
Cloudrunner ears perked as her head rose up
" Trouble? Do tell? " she said as she was curious as what this tom has gotten his self into . She did like to see cats in trouble truth be told she had a Dark side but she didn't care what Other mouse brains think of it. She smiled as her tail swayed
" oh no another majestic tom having trouble with a cat! What ever shall he do? " she said in a dramatic voice and put her paw to her own head and smiled she loved being sarcastic as she giggled . She wondered how much she can pull this tom whiskers before he got irate

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 11th, 2017, 04:02 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird View Post

Drizzleflower felt trapped. Until Hawkfeather's words reached her ears. "We're going to be best friends, remember?" She hadn't had a best friend since she had her kits. Everyone shunned her for having kits with a tom outside ThunderClan- she was lucky she wasn't exiled. But she doubted Hawkfeather knew about this. She doubted Hawkfeather even knew she had kits. She managed to look up and smile at Hawkfeather. "Yeah. We're going to be best friends." She managed to stand up and plant her head into Hawkfeather's chest. "I love you. And I know you don't love me- at least not in the way that I love you. But if I'm friends with you, maybe the pain will go away." She looked up and smiled at Hawkfeather with her broken smile, her eyes soft and desperate.
"I'm sorry I scared you like that. I'm sorry I'm in love with you. You're just so nice, and so amazing, and with you... with you, I can erase my past. I can focus on the present. Thank you. Thank you for that." Her chest began to lighten up and she began breathing normally again. Almost inaudibly, she whispered again. "Thank you."

(also yeah thanks to a finder she has half-clan kits now)
The way that Drizzleflower was speaking to her scared Hawkfeather. Love. She meant like, friends, right? Of course Hawkfeather loved her! The tabby loved everybody, why would she think otherwise? The fact that Drizzleflower thought she didn't love her was what scared the feline. "But - but I do love you! You're my clanmate, and my best friend, right? That's how you love me, right? Of course I love you, and I bet there are lots of other cats who do too!" She mewed, a smile lighting up her features, lighting up her eyes, making her smile brightly.

The tabby was curious as to why the other cat had thought otherwise in the first place, because surely no one had said anything to her - right? No cat would be that cruel! "Why'd you think I didn't?" Hawkfeather mewed, almost right before Drizzleflower repeated her thank you. Did she think the she cat hadn't heard her the first time.

Oh no, that was horrible! That would make the tabby sad, if she hurt someone else - because that was the one thing the she cat never wanted to do. She could never be hurt, though, because she was totally used to other cats both ignoring her and being mean to her, even if she didn't always understand their comments. Why would someone call another cat a mouse brain? She didn't have a mouse brain, that was just silly! And she wasn't a fluffball either, because she had a thin pelt! Ha, other cats sure can be funny sometimes. They come up with the BEST jokes! Hawkfeather thought with a smile on her maw. "You're welcome," She responded finally.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 11th, 2017, 04:11 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Cloudrunner ears perked as her head rose up
" Trouble? Do tell? " she said as she was curious as what this tom has gotten his self into . She did like to see cats in trouble truth be told she had a Dark side but she didn't care what Other mouse brains think of it. She smiled as her tail swayed
" oh no another majestic tom having trouble with a cat! What ever shall he do? " she said in a dramatic voice and put her paw to her own head and smiled she loved being sarcastic as she giggled . She wondered how much she can pull this tom whiskers before he got irate
"You see," He started, feeling hot under his pelt. "S-she..." Mapleflame looked up at the she-cat. "Hey," He hissed, tail lashing as he puffed his fur out. "You don't have to be so rude. I'm just asking for help. I don't need for you to waste my time!" He hissed, snarling in Cloudrunner's face.
Old October 11th, 2017, 04:18 PM

Quote:

"You see," He started, feeling hot under his pelt. "S-she..." Mapleflame looked up at the she-cat. "Hey," He hissed, tail lashing as he puffed his fur out. "You don't have to be so rude. I'm just asking for help. I don't need for you to waste my time!" He hissed, snarling in Cloudrunner's face.
Cloudrunner raised her eyebrow and smiled she was in mappleflames face and her eyes shined
" lighten up big boy , it was just a joke . What's the problem? I promise to not be sarcastic " she purred and giggled again and straightened her ears
' Yeah promise in a million moons ' she thought
" c'mon I'm all ears " she added and licked her left paw she was honest this time as she looked up at mappleflame

Old October 11th, 2017, 04:21 PM

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The way that Drizzleflower was speaking to her scared Hawkfeather. Love. She meant like, friends, right? Of course Hawkfeather loved her! The tabby loved everybody, why would she think otherwise? The fact that Drizzleflower thought she didn't love her was what scared the feline. "But - but I do love you! You're my clanmate, and my best friend, right? That's how you love me, right? Of course I love you, and I bet there are lots of other cats who do too!" She mewed, a smile lighting up her features, lighting up her eyes, making her smile brightly.

The tabby was curious as to why the other cat had thought otherwise in the first place, because surely no one had said anything to her - right? No cat would be that cruel! "Why'd you think I didn't?" Hawkfeather mewed, almost right before Drizzleflower repeated her thank you. Did she think the she cat hadn't heard her the first time.

Oh no, that was horrible! That would make the tabby sad, if she hurt someone else - because that was the one thing the she cat never wanted to do. She could never be hurt, though, because she was totally used to other cats both ignoring her and being mean to her, even if she didn't always understand their comments. Why would someone call another cat a mouse brain? She didn't have a mouse brain, that was just silly! And she wasn't a fluffball either, because she had a thin pelt! Ha, other cats sure can be funny sometimes. They come up with the BEST jokes! Hawkfeather thought with a smile on her maw. "You're welcome," She responded finally.

Drizzleflower smiled pitifully. The she-cat's innocence only made Drizzleflower like her more, and she sighed. "No, silly. When I say I love you... I mean... y'know, like, I'd like to be mates with you. I... I love you like that." She looked up and nuzzled Hawkfeather. "I don't think you love me like that." Her eyes glittered. "D... Do you?"

Last edited by russet; October 11th, 2017 at 04:21 PM.
Old October 11th, 2017, 04:22 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Cloudrunner raised her eyebrow and smiled she was in mappleflames face and her eyes shined
" lighten up big boy , it was just a joke . What's the problem? I promise to not be sarcastic " she purred and giggled again and straightened her ears
' Yeah promise in a million moons ' she thought
" c'mon I'm all ears " she added and licked her left paw she was honest this time as she looked up at mappleflame
"She's more stubborn, and independent than most. I just can't think of the right thing to say." He mewed, looking away. Mapleflame let out a small sigh.
Old October 11th, 2017, 04:32 PM

Quote:

"She's more stubborn, and independent than most. I just can't think of the right thing to say." He mewed, looking away. Mapleflame let out a small sigh.
The She cat raised her eyebrow again and thought for a moment
" well just talk to her , maybe get her to open up to you more mapple. Try and get her trust trust us always a good thing to have " she meowed and she kinda had an idea that he was talking about her but she let it slide as a misunderstanding

Old October 11th, 2017, 04:49 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Mintberry's eyes widened momentarily before she registered that Ottertail was bluffing. Her eyes narrowed before a playful smirk was returned to her friend. "I knew you wouldn't!" she exclaimed, purring with triumph. The black and white she-cat rolled back over so her stomach was facing the sky, her dazzling pale green hues resting on the clouds above. She loved sky-gazing. It intrigued her, how the clouds formed and shifted through the air. Logically, she couldn't make sense of it, but she didn't want to believe that some clan in the sky was responsible for it. On the subject of significant others, her gaze rolled back towards the brown tom. "I can always arrange something, fluff-butt. I can talk highly of you until I realize they really like you..." she paused, her tone become more playful with each word. "But then I could destroy their dreams mid-way through your relationship. Make you sound like a crazed killer in disguise," Mintberry's whiskers twitched. She knew Ottertail wouldn't ever become a cat like that which made her think saying something like that was okay. She was so confident in her ability to capture what kind of cat he was, that she knew exactly what she could say to make him sound like the most amazing cat ever... or the worst cat in history. It really depended on the scenario.

Well, there went his bluff. But it didn't matter - Ottertail was usually joking, so the fact that she had figured out he wasn't serious didn't bother him a bit. He was pretty good at relaying the message when he was serious, anyways. "Who, me?" The tom responded innocently, grinning over at her before his expression grew even more innocent, a sweet smile spreading over his features and replacing the full-out grin that had been there just seconds before. "Why, they'd never believe that! I'm a perfect angel," He added, stressing the last two words. Angel, ha! Ottertail was anything but a perfect angel, on the contrary, he was the furthest thing from it. There was no way that anyone would mistake him for anything but the sometimes flirty, usually joking, always mischievious cat that he already was. Unless of course, you thought that was an angel.

"Besides, you better be helping me find a soulmate. If I stay alone, you'll be the only one for me to flop on... the only one for me to crush with my fluff-butt..." His voice trailed off and yellow-green eyes flashed in what was supposed to be a threatening way, but instead twinkled like miniature stars. Of course he would still flop on her, even when he did find a soulmate! That was what he would spend his free time doing, most likely, tracking her down. Oh sure - someday Ottertail wanted a family. Kits? Yeah sure, it would be nice to have them, but they made him nervous. He thought he would break them. So maybe just a mate would be nice - or as he had said, a soulmate.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; October 11th, 2017 at 04:50 PM.
Old October 11th, 2017, 04:54 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
The She cat raised her eyebrow again and thought for a moment
" well just talk to her , maybe get her to open up to you more mapple. Try and get her trust trust us always a good thing to have " she meowed and she kinda had an idea that he was talking about her but she let it slide as a misunderstanding
"How do I do that?" He mewed, tail lashing as he sat down. Blazetail was the oddest cat he had met so far. Well, beside Cloudrunner.