Today 07:51 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 07:42 AM

Old August 19th, 2017, 08:29 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool fan writing cause i'm bored

{ this is just bored typing, i had this idea and i dunno i saw it play out kinda like this… }

The dog flicked him off with ease, and he saw Avalanche running to the side to distract it, and Viana went to the other side. He shook his head and stood. He had to find a weak spot. He jumped up to the distracted dog, biting its neck and clawing it’s shoulder. But after a few yelps it flicked him off and his back hit a rock. He yowled in pain, and then Viana and Avalanche rushed in, attacking and fending off the dog. He rolled onto his stomach, cringing in pain, when suddenly Viana’s scream pierced the air. He shot up and saw her knocked down, Avalanche having been tossed back. Joke then bolted, as fast as he possibly could, and jumped in front of it, and he lunged forward, biting and clawing the dog, tearing into the now yelping dog.
“No one messes with my family!” he yowled, and he clawed the muzzle, and made a jump for the neck, when the dog whipped its head around and sunk it’s teeth into his neck.
“Joke!” Viana screamed, and the cat lifted his body, the dog’s teeth beginning to tear into his neck. He clawed and clawed at the dog’s neck and face until it let him go, and he crumpled to the floor. Yelping and whining the dog ran off, and Avalanche rose, running over to her older brother.
Viana jumped up and stood over him, and she nuzzled him. “Joke, no!” she cried, but Avalanche shoved her out of the way, and stood over him.
“Joke! Joke, please, don’t die…” she cried.
Joke sputtered, blood pooling around him and dripping from his mouth. “Don’t w-worry….” was all he said before he coughed, blood sputtering from his mouth.
“Avalanche, go get help, I’ll stay here with him.” Viana said quickly, but Avalanche only snarled.
“This is your fault! You go get the help, I’m staying here, not you!” she cried, and layed down, laying her head on her dying brother’s shoulder, sniffling and crying, tears mixing with his blood. Viana, scared, backed away slowly before she bolted back to the Dusk Syndicate.

She bolted into the camp, panting, crying. “Help! Somebody! My brother, he’s been injured, bad, he needs help! A dog attack!” she cried, and a few healers rushed out, along with some fighters and guards.
“Where is he?” one healer asked.
“This way!” she said and lead them all back to her brother and sister. Avalanche stood back but shot a hateful glare to Viana, whose ears went down when she saw it.
The fighters and guards carried him back to the camp, and the healers worked on him for hours. Viana and Avalanche sat outside, waiting in silence.
“This is your fault!” Avalanche cried, snarling at her sister.
“Ava, I did nothing! He came to help me and-”
“If you didn’t need help he would have been fine! This is all because of you! If he dies, it’s on you, because you had to be weak.” Avalanche snapped, ears falling down and her nose wrinkled as she snarled. Viana’s eyes widened and she stepped back, tears filling her eyes.
“Ava, please…” Viana began but Avalanche snarled, swiping at her.
“No! Go away! Go flirt and use people, like you did Joke.” she snarled, and stormed into the healer’s den. Viana stepped over to the entrance, seeing the healers working desperately on Joke. Avalanche stood beside one of the guards, crying. She looked over and saw Viana, and she only shot a glare and moved. Viana gasped softly and ran off to the fighter’s den. There she cried, thinking about what her sister had said. And soon she fell asleep.

She woke up, her brother and sister laughing and giggling, she smiled and rose, stepping closer to them, when suddenly they snarled at her, Joke and Avalanche swiping and lunging at her. Joke’s neck was cut wide open, blood matting his fur, eyes faded like he was dead. Viana gasped and ran, and she ended up at the edge of a cliff, a waterfall just beside. She turned seeing Joke and Avalanche behind her. Avalanche stepped up and turned to Joke. “For you, brother.” she said and she turned to Viana and gave her a shove. Viana screamed as she fell down the cliff. Her body turned and she saw rocks nearing closer and closer until-

“Ahh!” she screamed, shooting her head up. She panted, swallowing air, heart thumping in her chest. She looked around, seeing sleeping fighters all around her. No one heard her, thank god. She rose out of her nest, and stepped out of the den feeling the cool night air brush on her silky white fur. Her pale indigo eyes twinkled from the starlight above. She padded over to the Healer’s den, and she saw Joke, covered in leaves and herbs. His chest lifted and fell in a rhythmic sort of way. Alive, he was alive. She let out a small breath of relief and began to walk forward when she heard the stirring of another cat. She looked and saw a sleeping Avalanche. She shrunk in fear, ears falling against her head, pinned down like papers to a board. She looked back at her brother, at his wounds, and she lowered her head. She sighed, turned, and walked out of the den.

{ @RedHead @Nighty so i kinda had the idea that avalanche favored joke over viana, and that’s what caused viana to find her sister annoying and stuff, and so when joke is injured, ava blames via for the entire thing, and via becomes slightly frightened of her sister. although with their personalities i doubt that tis would be how it plays out haha but i was inspired and so i wrote this }

{ charries;
Joke - mine
Viana - Nighty's
Avalanche - Red's }
Old August 19th, 2017, 09:53 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: fan writing cause i'm bored

@monfang

Oml
That escalated
Wow
Umm
XD idk what to say
It was good but oml poor via
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 19th, 2017, 09:54 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: fan writing cause i'm bored

lol i know i tend to do that with short stories xD @Nighty