Rabbitbreeze's Mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 04:09 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 25th, 2017, 01:00 AM

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by monfang View Post

"So you think, Ashstar, but I am Whitestar, the greatest tom to ever live!" He meowed, making a few more attempts to tackle him, laughing and giggling, making swipes with unsheathed paws, his blue and green bi-coloured eyes gleaming with play. He gave careless leaps at Ashpaw, swatting his tail and pawing his head and ears, a big grin on his maw. He stood on his hind legs, lifting his forepaws up. "Roar! I'm a monster!" He said, waddling forward.
(Gah, I think my heart just gave out from this cuteness overload...)

Ashpaw laughed at 'Whitestar's' response, dodging some of the attacks but letting Whitepaw land some so it would be fair. After all, not even the great and powerful Ashstar could avoid every attack! As Whitepaw declared he was a monster, and began waddling forward on his back legs, Ashpaw let out a giggle before opening his jaw in a mock gasp. "Oh no!" He raised a paw to his forehead. "A monster! I am surely done for! Whatever shall I do? I am all alone, no other cat for miles... StarClan, help me!" He squealed, stumbling backwards and landing on his rump in a comical fashion.
Old July 25th, 2017, 01:19 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
(Gah, I think my heart just gave out from this cuteness overload...)

Ashpaw laughed at 'Whitestar's' response, dodging some of the attacks but letting Whitepaw land some so it would be fair. After all, not even the great and powerful Ashstar could avoid every attack! As Whitepaw declared he was a monster, and began waddling forward on his back legs, Ashpaw let out a giggle before opening his jaw in a mock gasp. "Oh no!" He raised a paw to his forehead. "A monster! I am surely done for! Whatever shall I do? I am all alone, no other cat for miles... StarClan, help me!" He squealed, stumbling backwards and landing on his rump in a comical fashion.
Whitepaw laughed, and he jumped forward, his forepaws landing on Ashpaw's stomach, his weight causing him to tumble onto Ashpaw, and he laughed. "The monster has pinned Ashstar!" He meowed, and he nibbled at Ashpaw's paw. "And it's eating him!" Whitepaw meowed, his voice muffled from Ashpaw's fur. He laughed again, shifting so he had a better hold of the other tom, and he continued to gently bite and paw Ashpaw, having fun with his new friend.
Old July 25th, 2017, 01:25 AM

Quote:

Whitepaw laughed, and he jumped forward, his forepaws landing on Ashpaw's stomach, his weight causing him to tumble onto Ashpaw, and he laughed. "The monster has pinned Ashstar!" He meowed, and he nibbled at Ashpaw's paw. "And it's eating him!" Whitepaw meowed, his voice muffled from Ashpaw's fur. He laughed again, shifting so he had a better hold of the other tom, and he continued to gently bite and paw Ashpaw, having fun with his new friend.
Ashpaw giggled, pawing at Whitepaw. "Ashstar won't go down so easily!" He announced, pushing at Whitepaw slightly and laughing. "Rargh!" His tail lashed playfully as he lunged forward, pinning Whitepaw beneath his fluffy paws. "Pinned ya'." He smirked down at Whitepaw, tail flicking with amusement. His blue eyes sparkled in the moonlight, happy that he had made a new friend- especially one from a different clan. As his mother had told him, making friends with the other clan cats was good- it strengthened the bonds between the clans, so that when a threat rose, so would the clans, together as one. Ashpaw's dark ears flicked, waiting for Whitepaw's response.
Old July 25th, 2017, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Ashpaw giggled, pawing at Whitepaw. "Ashstar won't go down so easily!" He announced, pushing at Whitepaw slightly and laughing. "Rargh!" His tail lashed playfully as he lunged forward, pinning Whitepaw beneath his fluffy paws. "Pinned ya'." He smirked down at Whitepaw, tail flicking with amusement. His blue eyes sparkled in the moonlight, happy that he had made a new friend- especially one from a different clan. As his mother had told him, making friends with the other clan cats was good- it strengthened the bonds between the clans, so that when a threat rose, so would the clans, together as one. Ashpaw's dark ears flicked, waiting for Whitepaw's response.
{ AHHHHHHHH }
Whitepaw fell back, and he stared up at Ashpaw, before making a fake annoyed face. "Hey, lemme up." He said, pushing Ashpaw off of him. But he quickly smiled and lunged for Ashpaw, his eyes alight with determined play. "Rawr!" He laughed, feeling his white paws go against Ashpaw's chest, a smile on his face.
Old July 25th, 2017, 10:18 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

(It's fine)
A brown tabby molly sat still. Her green orbs scanning the area. Mostly it was just cats casually talking. Suddenly her gaze caught on a lone cat. One away from the others. Doesong narrowed her eyes. Who could that be? Suddenly a realization hit the young molly. Cottonfrost! they had met at the border a while ago. As in a long while ago. Things had happened between then. Doesong had met Flame, which was the best part. But it would never hurt to see someone you knew like Cottonfrost. Who cares if he was ThunderClan? Doesong got to her feet, and padded over to the tom. "Cottonfrost." she said to get his attention.
Cottonfrost was scanning around with his fur resting in a relaxed fashion along his spine when he heard his name being called. He recognized the voice, but it took him a moment to place it. He turned his head around to face her and immediately recognized the female molly.
"Doesong," he greeted evenly. "Are you well?" He remembers the she-cat from their last meeting at the border. It had been a while, but that was fine. The tom nodded to the space beside him. It was a respectful distance away, but yet it was still close enough that the two could carry on a conversation without yowling their heads off.
Old July 25th, 2017, 10:27 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Cottonfrost was scanning around with his fur resting in a relaxed fashion along his spine when he heard his name being called. He recognized the voice, but it took him a moment to place it. He turned his head around to face her and immediately recognized the female molly.
"Doesong," he greeted evenly. "Are you well?" He remembers the she-cat from their last meeting at the border. It had been a while, but that was fine. The tom nodded to the space beside him. It was a respectful distance away, but yet it was still close enough that the two could carry on a conversation without yowling their heads off.

Doesong nodded her head, 'yes'. "Yes, how about you?" she asked in a voice that sounded like she was talking in a very formal way. The molly was. She was talking to a cat from another clan. Sure she had met that cat before, but she knew very well that it was better to use her "you're from another clan" voice, instead of the voice she used talking to Flame, or cats in her clan. Doesong had told this cat a lot of things, but she had matured since then, at least a little. Her snappish and sarcastic remarks were still there.
Old July 25th, 2017, 11:55 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Cuckootree rolled over into a weak spot of the shrub and fell into the shrub yowling in shock,"dang I'm stuck." He meowed unaware of the warriors near by.
The tomcat couldn't pay attention to the leaders anymore; whatever this other cat was doing was bothering him. "Hmm, are you awake now?" Waspwhisker inquired, lifting up his head a little bit to peer down into the bush. He wasn't sure if the (probably ThunderClan) tom was awake or just talking in his sleep again.

The RiverClan warrior made no move to help Cuckootree get out of the bush; he just stared at him blankly.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old July 25th, 2017, 12:37 PM

Quote:

{ AHHHHHHHH }
Whitepaw fell back, and he stared up at Ashpaw, before making a fake annoyed face. "Hey, lemme up." He said, pushing Ashpaw off of him. But he quickly smiled and lunged for Ashpaw, his eyes alight with determined play. "Rawr!" He laughed, feeling his white paws go against Ashpaw's chest, a smile on his face.
(*Sly smirk*)

Whitepaw's attempt to pin Ashpaw sent them tumbling down a small hill and towards the beach. Ashpaw seized this opportunity and pinned Whitepaw once more with a playful grin. "Pinned ya' again." He giggled, before looking around. "Wow, I don't think I've ever noticed the sea before." Ashpaw noticed, shaking out his fur after getting off Whitepaw. "It's so... big." He tilted his head, staring at the water lapping at the shore. He turned to Whitepaw with a beaming smile. "You're pretty great, dude." He deepened his voice. "And by the declaration of Ashstar, Whitestar shall lead my clan as well!" He announced, with a little giggle at the end. "SkyClan is proud to join with OneClan!"
Old July 25th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Flintheart nodded to the young she-cat’s words, looking towards the leaders in the distance with a twitch of his whiskers. “Tensions are certainly high with everyone this gathering, especially the Thunderclan and Windclan leaders.” He remarked, shaking his head, “It’s a shame that it has to be this way, but I suppose we can only hope that it will get better in the near future.” The grey-furred male gave a final sigh, giving his shoulder a few strokes of his tongue, flattening some ruffled, bristling fur as he tried to ease his own nerves on the subject. Sproutwhisker’s ears perked at the she-cat addressing him now, making the tom look away from the leaders to her. “Oh, hello there, my name’s Sproutwhisker.” He introduced himself, “No, I don’t believe we have met - I’m a Riverclan warrior and good friends with Flintheart here, he was the first cat that talked to me when I went to my first gathering as a young apprentice.” The black-furred male explained with a kind smile on his maw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Yeah.." he replied, the large cats did look powerful and majestic up there. "Er - I may sound mouse-brained, but what's going on with ThunderClan and WindClan? Us SkyClan cats aren't up-to-date with all the stuff happening in your Clans." He chuckled, turning to the she-cat. He smiled as she talked about Halestar, the leader of ShadowClan. He had a respect for her, she was a good leader. Then again, besides the Syndicate, all the leaders were respectable and kind. "Pebbleheart of SkyClan." Pebbleheart dipped his head, a grin on his face. If he wasn't being stupid, it seemed like she was trying to.. flirt with him? He shook the thought from his head, and looked back at the molly. "Nice to meet you, Chrysanthemumshade." He purred, his tail gently swaying. "And thank you." He replied to her compliments, his eyes glittering with warmth. As pretty as she might be, if she was flirting with him, he was too loyal to betray his Clan in any way. He gazed at the leaders, still clueless of the coldness in the air. Wasn't the Gathering a peaceful time?>

Ebonypaw glanced back at the two toms, swallowing a sigh as he stared at his paws. "Ebonypaw, i'm sure somebody will like you if you introduce yourself! I've met plenty of grumps like you!" Ivorypaw chirped in an attempt to cheer her littermate up. He shrugged, then glanced at the leaders. "They look so powerful.." she breathed, his tail swaying. Ivorypaw nodded, her eyes filled with awe. "I know! Powerful, and wise, and amazing!" She squeaked, ears pricked as she gazed at them with admiration.

"Hello Amberstripe!" Ivorypaw purred, nudging her brother. "Huh? Oh, hi Amberstripe." He mewed before focusing his attention back on the leaders. Ivorypaw smiled at her mentor before changing her focus to the same place as her brothers, a purr rumbling from her throat as she turned to Amberstripe. "It's sad there's so much tension at the Gathering because of mouse-brained war.." she sighed, her paws shuffling.
Amberstripe smiled at Ivorypaw and her brother. Turning to Sproutwhisker, the she cat nodded politely. "I see. I'm a Thunderclan cat myself, that should explain why I haven't seen you before." Amberstripe mewed. She looked at Ivorypaw, slightly surprised by the young cat's words. However, she was admittedly right.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old July 25th, 2017, 01:00 PM

Quote:
(*Sly smirk*)

Whitepaw's attempt to pin Ashpaw sent them tumbling down a small hill and towards the beach. Ashpaw seized this opportunity and pinned Whitepaw once more with a playful grin. "Pinned ya' again." He giggled, before looking around. "Wow, I don't think I've ever noticed the sea before." Ashpaw noticed, shaking out his fur after getting off Whitepaw. "It's so... big." He tilted his head, staring at the water lapping at the shore. He turned to Whitepaw with a beaming smile. "You're pretty great, dude." He deepened his voice. "And by the declaration of Ashstar, Whitestar shall lead my clan as well!" He announced, with a little giggle at the end. "SkyClan is proud to join with OneClan!"
{ roxie is laying on me help }

Whitepaw scowled as he was pinned yet again. As Ashpaw stepped off him, he looked up and smiled. "Whoa, it's pretty." He said in awe. And he laughed, standing tall. "I am Whitestar, Ruler of all clans, together, OneClan will be the greatest clan to have ever been created!" He said triumphantly. "And I, Whitestar, make you, Ashstar, my deputy. Do you swear to protect OneClan with your life? And be loyal to us." He meowed, hopping onto a stone to be slightly taller than Ashpaw.
Closed Thread