Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
notifs glitch?
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 01:37 PM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 01:36 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 01:32 PM
the fault in our fake stars
Last post by taillow
Today 01:29 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 01:26 PM

Old June 29th, 2017, 08:33 PM
tired individual

Default Re: ♦ Character Finder ♦

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
You may apply for as many roles with as many characters as you wish! The possibilities are endless!

Also, you application is looking amazing - accepted! Whenever you would want them to interact, she is free for roleplay, so just let me know.
Thanks so much! I've updated it now, the roleplay sample is there as well as the reference photos I forgot earlier. I'll see if there's anything else I could apply for, and I'll let you know when I'll be free to roleplay them!
It should be pretty soon; either tonight or early tomorrow. I've been sick for the past few days, so I've been able to be quite active, and it probably won't be gone overnight, so I should be able to be really active tomorrow too!
Old June 29th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
Thanks so much! I've updated it now, the roleplay sample is there as well as the reference photos I forgot earlier. I'll see if there's anything else I could apply for, and I'll let you know when I'll be free to roleplay them!
It should be pretty soon; either tonight or early tomorrow. I've been sick for the past few days, so I've been able to be quite active, and it probably won't be gone overnight, so I should be able to be really active tomorrow too!
Your roleplay sample is amazing and I'm thankful for you applying!
Btw - I would like characters for Newtpaw in Shadowclan, if you are looking for somewhere to apply for more. She's my newest character.
Ah, I hope you get better soon! I've recently gotten over a nasty flu.
I'll be very active tonight and around tomorrow evening definitely, I'm online every single day. :3
Old June 29th, 2017, 08:50 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Your roleplay sample is amazing and I'm thankful for you applying!
Btw - I would like characters for Newtpaw in Shadowclan, if you are looking for somewhere to apply for more. She's my newest character.
Ah, I hope you get better soon! I've recently gotten over a nasty flu.
I'll be very active tonight and around tomorrow evening definitely, I'm online every single day. :3
Thanks so much, and it's no problem at all!
I'll definitely look into that, I've been meaning to make an apprentice character or two, since I have only one (who's a soon-to-be warruor) currently, so this is the perfect opportunity to make one!
And thanks, what I have is strep throat, a nasty case of it at that. It's getting better though, I was able to eat something other than Ravioli or butterscotch hard candy today!
I'll probably make a character to apply for Newtpaw, and after that I'll shoot you a Visitor Message because I'll be able to rp then. Sound good?
Old June 29th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Thanks so much, and it's no problem at all!
I'll definitely look into that, I've been meaning to make an apprentice character or two, since I have only one (who's a soon-to-be warruor) currently, so this is the perfect opportunity to make one!
And thanks, what I have is strep throat, a nasty case of it at that. It's getting better though, I was able to eat something other than Ravioli or butterscotch hard candy today!
I'll probably make a character to apply for Newtpaw, and after that I'll shoot you a Visitor Message because I'll be able to rp then. Sound good?
Ah, I remember having strep throat a few years ago and being out of school for like, three days. I know how you feel. ( Ravioli is delicious though oml )

I'd be delighted to have someone for Newtpaw, she is quite different than all my characters and I really wanna rp her. Sounds great to me. :3
Old June 29th, 2017, 09:41 PM
tired individual

Name :
Lionpaw - (ref)
Clan :
ShadowClan
Apprentice
Personality :
Lionpaw is a fun-loving, outgoing, and energetic cat. He loves making friends, and loves making others laugh and smile. He is very accepting; he tries to be as welcoming as a friend to everyone, no matter what they're like. He will gladly sit and talk to others when they need someone, but a problem with Lionpaw is that, if he has his own issues, he refuses to talk about it. He feels like he's being a burden if he talks about himself at all, even if he isn't, and he will stubbornly refuse to talk about his own issues.
If he sees any other cat especially a friend, being picked on, he will waste no time in sticking up for that cat. Though he may try to be nice to the cat that was picking on his friend, he may come off as rude, because he very much dislikes when a friend of his is hurt in anyway - or any cat that doesn't deserve it, really.
Though he can be sometimes, and may seem like he is often, he is not that oblivious. He knows how to take a joke, and if he's talking to a cat that'd like to be left alone, he can easily take the hint and back off.
Role Wanted :
Newtpaw's Best Friend/Crush or Newtpaw's Friend
Roleplay Sample :
You saw in my first form :3
How do you think your character would interact with mine? :
He would be as kind as he can be and welcome her as his friend. He'll try to make sure no one picks on her because of her difference to everyone else - of course, he can't protect her from others wanting to poke fun all the time, because he has his own duties and unfortunately can't hang out with her as much as he'd like, even though he already does as much as he can.
On a scale of 1 to 10 - how active are you on WCO? :
Refer to first form :3
Questions/Comments :
Nada!
Old June 29th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Name :
Lionpaw - (ref)
Clan :
ShadowClan
Apprentice
Personality :
Lionpaw is a fun-loving, outgoing, and energetic cat. He loves making friends, and loves making others laugh and smile. He is very accepting; he tries to be as welcoming as a friend to everyone, no matter what they're like. He will gladly sit and talk to others when they need someone, but a problem with Lionpaw is that, if he has his own issues, he refuses to talk about it. He feels like he's being a burden if he talks about himself at all, even if he isn't, and he will stubbornly refuse to talk about his own issues.
If he sees any other cat especially a friend, being picked on, he will waste no time in sticking up for that cat. Though he may try to be nice to the cat that was picking on his friend, he may come off as rude, because he very much dislikes when a friend of his is hurt in anyway - or any cat that doesn't deserve it, really.
Though he can be sometimes, and may seem like he is often, he is not that oblivious. He knows how to take a joke, and if he's talking to a cat that'd like to be left alone, he can easily take the hint and back off.
Role Wanted :
Newtpaw's Best Friend/Crush or Newtpaw's Friend
Roleplay Sample :
You saw in my first form :3
How do you think your character would interact with mine? :
He would be as kind as he can be and welcome her as his friend. He'll try to make sure no one picks on her because of her difference to everyone else - of course, he can't protect her from others wanting to poke fun all the time, because he has his own duties and unfortunately can't hang out with her as much as he'd like, even though he already does as much as he can.
On a scale of 1 to 10 - how active are you on WCO? :
Refer to first form :3
Questions/Comments :
Nada!
Accepted! I'm so excited to roleplay them together!