Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Dark
Today 11:50 AM
Character Roleplay...
Last post by Red'fur
Today 11:33 AM
Critter’s Anything Finder!
by Vessel
Last post by Vessel
Today 11:33 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by zBlaze
Today 11:10 AM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Hound
Today 10:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 20th, 2017, 10:36 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤Insert_User_Name¤ View Post
Wolftail got up and shook his pelt. "It's okay." He says, looking at Whitedove and smiling. "I'm Wolftail. And don't say sorry. It was an accident. Accidents happen. I should have been more polite."
The female chuckled and shook her head, "nah, it was my fault and you are just fine," she then widened her eyes, "like your attitude not the way you look I mean do look nice I mean... wow I'm bad at talking," she meowed shaking her head.
Old February 20th, 2017, 10:45 PM
DanMachi Enjoyer

Bump Policy: DM me after a few days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
The female chuckled and shook her head, "nah, it was my fault and you are just fine," she then widened her eyes, "like your attitude not the way you look I mean do look nice I mean... wow I'm bad at talking," she meowed shaking her head.
Wolftail laughed a bit. "It's okay. I understand where you were coming from." He says, smiling. "Now, wanna help me hunt some rabbits?" He asks.

Night Awaits is my Brother in Arms
xxJaggededgexx is my Silent Gladiator
Aleka is my Personal Temmie
Turtlestrike is my Raging Wolf
Flowerjoy of Thunderclan is my Dragon-cat sister
Hollystorm4eva is my Delusional Pet Bird
RosePelt145 is my Fiery Wild Child
tinyalienkid is That One Kid Always Throwing Me Into Closets
Old February 20th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashy Sky View Post

Caramelblood had followed Thrushflight behind the warrior's den, their sparkling and soft eyes hardening as they got into cover. "Exactly. This clan if full of StarClan-loving softies." they emotionlessly growled out. Their caramel-marked tail thrashed at the thought of what WindClan had become after Singenight was gone. Their crystal-sky blue eyes seemed to slowly gain hate at thoughts going though his head. "It's all that peice of fox dung's fault; Blazingstar." they spat out the star part of the WindClan leader's name, as if it was a dirty joke that didn't deserve to be spoken with respect. It might have in turn been the late Dapplestar's fault, but Caramelblood would of course blame his nemesis for the softening and 'purifying' of his clan. The cream and caramel colored cat was sure that change needed to happen, but they weren't exactly sure how. The small and oddly fluffy feline knew that it was most likely Thrushflight and them to change the clans, for the better in their eyes but for the worst in the eyes of others.
Thrushflight had drawn his paw up to his mouth to lightly lick the fur off the top of it. Before he suddenly realized something and stamped it back to the cold ground. "I have a friend in the Dusk Syndicate that would love to help us if we need someone gone. Of course we can't just take Blazingstar out because Skyclan will come crawling back, but if we take cats out one by one and train apprentices...." he trailed wondering if Caramelblood got the hint. However they needed to be careful, one wrong move would get them caught. They certainly couldn't train kits who were obviously going to grow up Starclan lovers, but perhaps if they targeted the more fiery cats, the ones who seem to want the best for the clan and corrupt them, it could be a start.
[short x.x]
[obviously since staff don't want a third EE, this whole plan thing they're doing will get the two banned or they could run away together c:]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 20th, 2017, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Thrushflight had drawn his paw up to his mouth to lightly lick the fur off the top of it. Before he suddenly realized something and stamped it back to the cold ground. "I have a friend in the Dusk Syndicate that would love to help us if we need someone gone. Of course we can't just take Blazingstar out because Skyclan will come crawling back, but if we take cats out one by one and train apprentices...." he trailed wondering if Caramelblood got the hint. However they needed to be careful, one wrong move would get them caught. They certainly couldn't train kits who were obviously going to grow up Starclan lovers, but perhaps if they targeted the more fiery cats, the ones who seem to want the best for the clan and corrupt them, it could be a start.
[short x.x]
[obviously since staff don't want a third EE, this whole plan thing they're doing will get the two banned or they could run away together c:]
(yep hah)

Caramelblood's tail thumped against the ground once. "It seems like a good plan... We could gain a following... an army..." they muttered softly, a cat-like grin spreading across their face. The thought of having so many others against Blazingstar with them was wonderful. The ability to capture, or more likely; kill, the current WindClan leader sparked sudden emotions of pure happiness in their mind which caused the grin on their muzzle to spread farther. The pointy and dark grin that the caramel-marked cat gave was a rarity, as they usually only had a neutral frown on their emotionless face.

(also short lmao)
Old February 20th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashy Sky View Post

(yep hah)

Caramelblood's tail thumped against the ground once. "It seems like a good plan... We could gain a following... an army..." they muttered softly, a cat-like grin spreading across their face. The thought of having so many others against Blazingstar with them was wonderful. The ability to capture, or more likely; kill, the current WindClan leader sparked sudden emotions of pure happiness in their mind which caused the grin on their muzzle to spread farther. The pointy and dark grin that the caramel-marked cat gave was a rarity, as they usually only had a neutral frown on their emotionless face.

(also short lmao)
Thrushflight nodded a bit towards their suggestion. He liked the sound of it. Although this meant that they'd have to keep the act up long enough to gain such a group. This puts them more at risk since some cats will this side to them while the rest of the clan seeing the timid acts they play everyday of their lives. It was tiring honestly. There was a point where Thrushflight almost gave up and left with his former mentor, but to him that seemed cowardly at the time. In fact, the young warrior was taking on one of Gorsefeather's kits for an apprentice. That was to be a very interesting relationship in itself. Blazingstar was foolish enough to allow such things to fester and expect nothing to come of it. "He doesn't allow any conflict in the clan. He's worse than Dapplestar. He's more watchful and has more friends in the clan," he commented, making it obvious that the tom had been watching their new leader for a little bit of time now.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 21st, 2017, 12:13 AM
chirps

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm shrugged his shoulders. "Hey, it's alright," He meowed to Moonpaw's apology. "I know how busy it can be as a warrior apprentice. I was one for a moon before I became the medicine cat apprentice. I swear I was always running all over the place; juggling training and helping out Turtleback was quite the feat." The medicine cat took a moment to remember that moon, smiling. "My mentor was tough on me too, but don't let Winterwisp be too strict on you. Though, I don't think it'll be long before you'll win her over with our family charm." At that he smiled, winked, and gave her an affectionate nudge. "And I also understand if you can't help out all the time like you used to, I won't be offended, I promise."

"And yeah! We'll be able to spend time together doing more cool things! I'll have to steal you away from your mentor one of these days and show you where I got my herbs. Featherpaw and I really hit the jackpot, but it's a bit dangerous so we'll have to be careful," He explained, grinning at his niece. The tom thought back to the moment he had met Moonpaw, and then of all the times they had shared between then and now. It seemed like she was growing up so fast. He didn't know what he would do without her by his side.

The medicine cat finally turned away and finished checking Leopardpaw's foot, making sure the break was healing correctly. "You have to remember to take it easy for a while still," He meowed seriously. "Your paw is healing, but it's still a bit weak." The medicine cat sat up from bending over the apprentice's paw, meeting the apprentice's gaze. "Promise me you'll take it a bit at a time." He thought back to the time he had been dared to jump from the highrock, and had hurt himself, and to the things Turtleback had told him. "And no more dares, okay? You can prove yourself to your friends just by being yourself and by being safe."

The tom scooted aside to make room for Moonpaw, his ears heating up. "I can do it!" He protested. "You guys always insist on helping me!" However, the tom was still smiling, knowing that the apprentices actually enjoyed helping him out. He turned and went to his nest, gathering all of his little trinkets and such and putting them in neat piles besides his nest. The tom thought for a moment, realizing he was a bit sad that Moonpaw and Leopardpaw were probably going to get really busy from now on. I won't be able to see them as much... and I'll have to do my work alone, which is never fun. He sat back, rubbing his paw over one of his smooth rocks. "Ya know, maybe I should get an apprentice or something."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Leopardpaw smiled. "Yeah! You'd get so much help in here, but if you get an apprentice then we can't come help all the time, you'd have someone doing the job for you." she laughed. Then she remembered her mothers words. You'd be great, no matter your path... she smiled and perked her ears. "Maybe Moon could be your apprentice!" she meowed excitedly, looking down on her friend. "Yeah! You know all the herbs and you are really good at remembering them!" she meowed. "Or... Maybe me?" she said, and looked down in thought. "I wouldn't work, I'm too much a troublemaker, but Moon you'd rock at it!" she meowed excitedly.
Moonpaw grinned as her uncle reminded her that he understood more than met the eye of the position she was. On one paw, she wanted to help her uncle as much as she could, and learn everything she could from him. But on the other, running free across the moor, and one day maybe running into battle... the thought of claws and teeth somewhat still frightened the young apprentice, but with her training she was sure to be prepared well. "Well, I'll still sneak in every once in awhile," she promised, nodding her head as she spoke. Keeping her uncles gaze, she shrugged with a innocent looking smile on her face. "Besides, Winterwisp will be glad to be rid of me, I'm sure." She laughed at the last part, knowing that neither Surgestorm nor Leopardpaw would truly understand how true it was.

At the change of topics, Moonpaw's ears perked up, a flash of excitement sweeping across her soft face. Yes! she thought, the adrenaline already pumping through her veins at the thought of running wild and free by her uncle's side. "Maybe we could even drag Swiftflight out too! He needs to stay in shape," she purred, a smile coming over her delicate features as she thought of her father, who was probably lounging around or eating somewhere. Rarely had all three of them hung out, not since the first few times her dad had taken her to see Surgestorm when she was just a small kitten. She missed it, and made a note in her head to make it happen before her warrior apprentice duties ate up too much of her time.

The young apprentice looked over, watching her uncle as he finished examining Leopardpaw's healing break. "I'm glad it wasn't anything worse than a break," she mewed, looking up to smile at her friend. Her heart had raced with fear when she'd first spotted Leopardpaw come in, and was glad she hadn't been alone sorting herbs and that Surgestorm had been able to help her. As her uncle stated that no more dares were to be completed, Moonpaw nodded eagerly, holding her friends gaze. "Yeah, and if I so much as catch you glancing at it, well... bad things will happen," she ended, before grinning. It was hard for Moonpaw to be mean or daunting, even when everyone there knew it was teasing. The she-cat just chuckled at herself before glancing around.

A shock was sent down her spine as Moonpaw picked up her friends next words. Me? Surgestorm's apprentice? That's ridiculous! "Oh! Heh, I think there are much better cats suited for the job. I can get flustered sometimes with too much on my paws," she began, her ears heating up as she looked back and forth between Leopardpaw and Surgestorm. "Besides," she continued, dropping her gaze to her paws as she drew circles in the dirt beneath her, "I already started my warrior training." A small shrug came from her shoulders as she glanced up, offering a sheepish grin to both of her companions. A realization lit up her gaze and she cast a glanced towards her uncle, a smile on her face. "Plus, you're way too young to take on an apprentice anyhow. You still have lots of moons left as WindClan's medicine cat," she told him, and there was some unknown tone underlying her voice. Of course she wasn't a mouse-brain; she knew that eventually, one day, her uncle and father would no longer be here with her. But that thought made her heart ache more than the worse injury she could imagine, and since Moonpaw had never really been good at concealing her emotions, every thought that crossed through her brain shone clearly in her eyes as she stared at her uncle.

Giving her fur a shake, Moonpaw stood up and looked at the herbs, waving her tail as if to dismiss the subject all together. "But let's focus! We've got a stack of herbs and empty shelves. Leopardpaw, you wanna start on those over there and I'll tackle these ones? And Surgestorm, maybe you could use that handy tail of yours and do some sweeping?" she began, looking around and smiling. She normally wasn't the one to take charge like that, but she desperately had wanted the conversation off the topic of Surgestorm's apprentice. Was she going to deny that her heart's one true desire was to immerse herself in the world of herbs? Of course not. But there was no way she was going to share that, at least not yet. She wanted to give warrior training a try before she completely dismissed it from her future.

(...you guys gave me a lot to work with I'm sorry ;w; )
Old February 21st, 2017, 12:14 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
@Empress of Evil

Fireflare padded into the clearing after his trip from the Riverclan border. His pelt was ruffled slightly from the wind of the moor,but he didn't mind. Thoughts lingered in his mind of what had just happened. He had just confessed feelings for a Riverclan she cat,and she had not responded the way he thought she would. His pelt still lingered of her,the scent of fresh water and moist air from where she had touched him. Her. He doesn't know why his thoughts lingered around her,she was nothing more the a toy to get Riverclan information and use it to his advantage. But his mind had always came back to the golden molly..Honeypool. He padded into camp,like as said his pelt still lingered the scent of Riverclan but he had done his best to hide is by rolling in snow before he made his way into camp,flecks of pure white snow reflecting off of his ginger pelt. His green eyes scanned the clearing for anycat that he knew.
A black and white she cat padded into the camp, a scowl resting on her face. It wasn't unusual to catch Winterwisp with an angered expression on her face. The bad moments of her past had affected her enough to turn her into a sour cat. Winterwisp had tried many times before to be nice, but it never seemed to work.

Winterwisp was currently in an extremely foul mood. More foul than usual anyway. She had just had her first training session with her apprentice, Moonpaw, and she hadn't been impressed at all. Although, Winterwisp was hard to please anyway. What a waste of my time!, Winterwisp thought, absolutely raged. If she could get a chance later, she would try go and make a complaint to Blazingstar. Ugh. If this was his way of punishing me and making me feel miserable, then he's doing great, the warrior thought, rolling her eyes. Winterwisp just wished to be left alone now. She swore that if anyone were to come near her and talk she would claw their ears of without hesitation.

The WindClan warrior sat herself done in a quiet spot in the clearing. She really just needed some peace. As a kit, she had been grateful to have her clan's company, despite knowing that the majority of them hated her. It had felt great to be near those of her own kind. Before joining WindClan, the only company she had had was the one of twolegs. But even so, they were normally out early in the morning and always returned late. As a kittypet, Winterwisp had never bothered to follow her twolegs and see where they always went, she just waited patiently for them to come home. As she grew older and older, the taunts of her bullies affected her more and more until she turned into the bitter cat she is now. Winterwisp no longer enjoyed the company of her clanmates.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old February 21st, 2017, 12:24 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The orange molly turned her inquisitive honey hues upon Winterwhisp and chuckled, a big smile formed on her maw 'And the plan is now being set into motion...though...she looks familiar.' she thought, though she pushed that thought aside, she had promised herself, as well as her idiot brother that she would find him a mate, and this one right beside her seems like a great first attempt "Blazingstar, my sibling, are you interested? my my, he already has a crush, who would've thought."she chuckled, she still couldn't figure out where she's seen this warrior before, and she's heard her voice before. It annoyed her a little, just the way she asked, the way she asked, the moment they locked eyes she know she didn't like this warrior, but this wasn't for her, she was talking to Winterwhisp for Blazingstar, to find him someone that would help him deal with his stress. Emberdust quivered her whiskers and picked her head up, so that her gaze was even with the warriors, so that Winterwhisp wasn't looking down upon her, it made her even more annoyed, she didn't like others looking down upon her, if anything it was her that would look down upon others, not because of her status, no she didn't care for that, no, it was because of her intelligence, she was much smarter than most of these cats in this clan, how else was she able to come up with this fool proof, mate finding, plan for her brother.
Winterwisp stared at her fellow clanmate impatiently as she awaited an answer. As soon as she got her answer, any curiosity she had had, had vanished. Winterwisp wrinkled her nose in disgust. "Ugh, that disgusting excuse of a cat?", the she-cat remarked, rolling her eyes. It was clear to see that the warrior had not yet forgiven the leader for their recent argument. Deep down, Winterwisp knew she owed the ginger tom an apology too, but she would never admit that. "No. Of course I wouldn't be interested? Why would I?", Winterwisp then snarled. Her deep hatred for WindClan's leader could be heard in every bitter word she spoke about him. "There's nothing good about that cat. Don't even know how he managed to become deputy let alone leader", the black and white she-cat spat, muttering the last bit to herself so that Emberdust wouldn't be able to hear her. Looking at the she-cat that sat close to her, she studied her. I see the family resemblance between them. That's for sure, Winterwisp thought. They both had orange fur, and they both made Winterwisp want to claw off their ears. She may not have talked to Emberdust before, but there was something about the she-cat that just made her want to hate her as much as she hated her brother. The warrior met the other warrior's honey gaze with her own pale green one. She didn't like this warrior, and if she let out any harsh words, she would not let them affect her. She wasn't going to make the same mistake she did last time.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; February 21st, 2017 at 12:25 AM.
Old February 21st, 2017, 12:34 AM

My Mood: Annoyed
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Gorseflower was a little taken aback by how upset Horizonkit seemed over the whole ordeal. She sighed and wrapped her long plume tail around her kit as she stumbled into her fur. She placed her paw in between the kits shoulders and pushed her firmly to herself in a warm, loving embrace. "Horizonkit, it's okay sweet heart. I'm right here." She purred softly into her ear as she bent down to swipe her tongue over the blue kits forehead. "There's nothing to be sorry about. It's over, in the past. Forget the mistakes, but don't forget what they teach you, Okay?" She said softly, her voice barely more then a tender whisper. "I will love you, no matter how big or messy of a mistake you make. You are my sweet little girl, and I love you." She said with another lick to her head. Then she used her paw and lifted Horizonkit's head to make her gaze at her. Gorseflower's blue eyes softened as she smiled. "I need you to tell me what hurts okay? I know you don't want to, but I need to take you to Surgestorm when he gets back. I promise he will make sure you feel perfectly fine. But I need you to tell me what feels wrong." She said, her voice acquiring a serious tone.
There it was... the dreaded question.. why couldn't cats just let the situation go? But... Horizonkit did feel terrible and wanted it to end. So when her mother asked her once again what was wrong she took a deep breath. "It's the nightmares mommy... I havent' barely slept for over a moon. And I think that's why I feel so sick all the time. I'm so tired the room actually moves! and.. and it gets really dark and my head hurts and my paws get all weak. I dont know what's wrong with me but it keeps getting worse.. I'm so, so tired mommy, but if I sleep the nightmares will hurt me again. I feel pain in my dreams and each one is different,but they all hurt a lot. I''m tired of dreaming of pain so that's why I don't want to sleep. She looked down in shame and in exhaustion
Old February 21st, 2017, 11:15 AM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@fenic! @Suspiciousmindz

Sagewhisker slowly closed her eyes as the sun bathed her tortoiseshell fur. She purred as warmth flooded through her body. She opened her eyes and gazed around camp. Everycat was so happy...Could I ever be happy again?....Not if Blazing is still hanging around that goody-two-paws, Galespring. The worst part is that she's my half-sister. A growl rose in Sagewhisker's throat, but was quickly put to an end as the slender molly recoiled in pain. She let out a small gasp and her body began to shake. No, no, no, the kits can't be coming now! The tortoiseshell molly tried to get to her paws, but collapsed back to the ground as another spasm gripped her body. The kits are coming....

--[just gonna skip the part I don't like rping.]--

Sagewhisker wearily looked down at her newborn kits as they suckled at her belly. She gave them a tired smile, but it quickly faded as realization hit the molly. I have no idea who their father is....Blazingstar...or...Assetclaw...all of them look like me...except.. She looked carefully down at the little newborn, ginger tom. Wait...that means....Blazingstar is the father... Joy flooded through Sagewhisker as she reached down to clean each little newborn. I have kits...b-but will I be a good enough mother?....A-And how will Blazing react to having his own kits? No matter what happens, they will always have me, and I will protect them always. Sagewhisker looked up to the roof of the nursery and closed her eyes. StarClan....thank you for these wonderful kits....I will do my best to be the mother that I never had. She looked back down at her kits. They need good, strong names. Sagewhisker turned her attention to the two little tortoiseshell mollies that suckled at her belly. "You will be Larkkit, and you...Brightkit." Sagewhisker said in barely a whisper. She then turned her attention to the little ginger tom. "And you....will be Cardinalkit. You are the spitting-image of your father." She said, admiringly. "I hope he will love you all as much as I do." Sagewhisker mewed as she rested her head gently on her paws.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Closed Thread