by dino.
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 08:38 PM
Dreamingbloom adoption
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 08:38 PM

Old May 9th, 2024, 11:21 PM
Stoopi sticker

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

Default Blackout

Mentions Of Blood, Implied Dissociation

Forgive him

Forgive him

Forgive him.

Begging for nonsense. Nothing but a faceless lich. An idiot that begs and drowns in his own blood. Life warped. Jealousy's game. A dangerous desire. Not bothered to work. Incomplete. Everything's fine until the body starts to rot away. Deeper and deeper in an endless cave. A monstrous scarecrow. hidious scarecrow. Everyone's a beast in their own way.
Digging deep. Down to an unknown place among the rest of the souls that reap of misery and blood. Play dead with him. But it won't be a play. Stay dead. How stupid. Burn it. Burn it away. Muffled down to nothing to ashes thrown in the pool, a deep deep red of water. Isn't that right?

No

No

No

Why was he born? The one's that asked. Left without a word of answer. Silence. Nobody truly knows if they don't claw out for the answers themselves. Go away. To an entire world, goodbye. He doesn't exist. There's no place for him. There's no reason to believe in something as stupid as hope. But why do they believe in the future. Life was wasted. Shattered. Cracked. He wants to live, but he can't. He can't go back. There's nothing for him to do. He wants them to suffer. He wants them to die by their own foolishness. He wants to drag them through their own corpse. But he..but he can't...

Never

Never

Never

Being crazy in the mind. His conscious lies in the bottom of the abyss. His sanity. Nobody knows that. Circling the endless void. The feeling of falling and drifting away. Tries to hold his breath in reality. What a joke. A joke he doesn't understand. And won't ever. Until the glass turns Broken. And once it breaks, it becomes useless for the rest of eternity. Once something's useless, it's thrown away. Crushed. Beaten. Killed. How heartless. But that's how it works, no?

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Get Lost

The shouts and melodic screams of the crying creatures. Jumping in a pit of voices without warning. And following through with it without a second thought in the empty, hollow shell of his mind. falling away the stained waters. He realized. Forget it. The cracking of raging thunders, ringing repeats in the ears until ripped away. Break it. Break it. Let the glass crack away. He never existed among where the rest lies. Go away. Things that are endless. Just let him forget. Let him disappear from the obnoxious place that is where everyone walks. Floating in the distance. Let him forget, be forgotten. He doesn't belong anywhere where they may be

Ready,

Set,

Go!

Every word. Useless. Nothing matters in this mind game of life! Definitely! He watched. They're all so stupid. Each and every one of them. Scrapping away from the reality these fools walk on. Dragging himself further and further and further and further and further away to a place no one calls home. Hopes were meant to be shattered. But those who's had their dreams come true. Unfair. So unfair! But life just loops and crashes around in the end, no? Begging for nonsense. Absolute nonsense. Cough it up

Someday. Someday everyone that could be trusted. They'll all leave anyway. Left alone, he'll be another face in the crowd that goes in an opposite direction

Oh? Oh. He has already lost his mind since the day his soul was forced to be clawed into the world. How pitiful. The feeling is sickening to his stomach

[Thanks for reading this. Sorry if it's bad. Minku's been contemplating on whether or not to post this for like 10 minutes now]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; May 10th, 2024 at 08:43 PM.