by dino.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old March 12th, 2024, 08:37 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: March Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Not much was going on this time around. Wolfhive didn't necessarily mind that - he'd rather ThunderClan end problems, not start them anyway. His ears flickered at Bumba's announcements, giving a brief nod in Springlight's direction though he didn't expect her to see it. He'd congratulate her later - she definitely did earn it.

His attention landed on an unfamiliar form in the crowd, the stench of fish unmistakable. Given the odd circumstances, he figured he ought to investigate. Best case scenario, all the fish died and this was the lone survivor. Worst case scenario, RiverClan continued to have issues keeping their cats in line.

Wolfhive crossed through the crowd to confront Snowstripe, muzzle drawn tight. "Where's the rest of your Clan, fish? Did they get lost on their way here?"

[ @Silverfur & Co ]

Snowstripe looked at the cat that approached her "That i thought i followed in behind them somehow either i got ahead or i missed a memo." She looked at Wolfhive. "Also the name is Snowstripe not fish." The snow tiger molly got annoyed by him calling her fish but she let it go as the ancestors would be disappointed in her by causing a fight

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old March 12th, 2024, 08:43 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfhive didn't ask for a name, and would not be using one for the fish. They weren't on a name basis to him. "Leave it to a fish to not know whether or not their Clan is attending." A scoff, disgust with the lack of organization. "It's no wonder your leaders keep leaving - you can't even try to listen to them." RiverClan was clearly not coming tonight, outside this stray. They had plenty of time to show up and announcements were currently underway.

This cat was just making her Clan look even worse.

[ @Silverfur & Co ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 12th, 2024, 08:51 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Wolfhive didn't ask for a name, and would not be using one for the fish. They weren't on a name basis to him. "Leave it to a fish to not know whether or not their Clan is attending." A scoff, disgust with the lack of organization. "It's no wonder your leaders keep leaving - you can't even try to listen to them." RiverClan was clearly not coming tonight, outside this stray. They had plenty of time to show up and announcements were currently underway.

This cat was just making her Clan look even worse.

[ @Silverfur & Co ]

Snowstripe wasnt going to take any of this and decided to ignore his last statement "Considering your being the way you are i do not blame them. I will take my leave. I just came to hear how the other clans are doing and to congradulate new warriors and apprentices. Its alright have a great time." She disappeared outside the island

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old March 12th, 2024, 04:03 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Mosspaw and Willowpaw sat in the clearing.

(OPEN)

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Earth
—————————————
Join my alliance on Dragon City! It’s called Warrior Cats Online <3 (with the heart)
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.
Old March 12th, 2024, 05:00 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

If the fish thought he was going to play nice, she must've been even dumber than she seemed. Their Clans were enemies, ThunderClan just raided their camp, and making fun of how pathetic the other Clan was came naturally.

Wolfhive watched Snowstripe leave with amusement, before he reclaimed his spot where he could observe for other disturbances.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 12th, 2024, 06:19 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Lazy

Whisperingpaw(134/100)

Whisperingpaw padded into the gathering, his usual sour look etched on his face. He walked over to the side and loafed, his ear flicking. Would anything happen that involved Windclan? Everything was about Thunderclan and Riverclan fighting.
[Open]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; March 12th, 2024 at 06:39 PM.
Old March 12th, 2024, 06:59 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

A tall tri-colored she-cat with blue/green heterochromia.
a light Russian accent [purr after an R]
Purrk(s): Monkey's Paw (wish & withdrawal determined)
Not the most social cat
Maplepaw didn't really react much to Bumblestar's little... "boast" about her attacking RiverClan while it was already weak. Maplepaw didn't really like the fish-cats, but attacking a clan while it was already at its weakest until it's enough to drive them out? Well... she didn't agree, but didn't disagree either. Both ThunderClan and RiverClan were pains in the ass, so Maplepaw didn't really care if one was driven out. Heck, drive both out. Drive out the two problems, then the forest would be peaceful.

Maplepaw glanced around--and came directly face-to-face with another apprentice, one with a crabby looking face, and she almost jumped out of her boots. Her legs froze and her face froze and... everything froze. What was she supposed to do? This cat appeared out of nowhere. Was Maplepaw supposed to talk? Was she supposed to tap their shoulder?
Say a word?
Flick her tail?
Flick their tail?
Acknowledge them at all??

36/100
@ChaosBringer. hello hello!!

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old March 12th, 2024, 07:55 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

A pair of narrowed hetrochromatic eyes fixed on Mistlewhisker was a clear but quiet 'I see your deflections rat' even if be begrudgingly let off (for now). He at least could respect not wanted to answer questions even if he found it annoying.

Apparently the other warrior wanted focus to be shifted onto her apprentice, a bit odd, usually mentors were more protected and viewed no attention as good attention. But then again, shadowclan apprentices were not usually so cowardly and shy. Maybe this was trail by fire in an attempt to toughen her up or something, well Crowtooth wasnt a cat to torment apprentices unless they deserved it and this one didnt seem to.

A future shadowclan warrior not as willing to maul windclan at the drop of a feather was a good one, the tunneler would try and foster that. Hey, maybe it'd work on Mistlewhisker too.

A grey eye flicked down to look at Squirrelpaw, an unintentionally scary look though he did sit down at least to not tower as much. "Greetin's Squirrelpaw, rare name fer a shadowclan cat but pleased ta meet ya. Ya don' have to be scared o' me, our clans are allies even 'f we've been at war a long time ago, an' 'ts a gatherin' besides. Aint no-one gonna start trouble tonight lest they wish ta face the ire o' all the leaders." The tom coughed, rasp a bit bad tonight turning his words especially gravelly.

"'d introduce ya ta my apprentice but I don' think she's comin' tonight." Fair enough its not like Crowtooth usually came to these shindigs. "Prey runnin' well enough fer yall? I bet riverclan's happy the ice 'as melted though 't don' look like they've had time ta enjoy it." There neutral topic on a shared thorn in the side they could speculate and talk on until guard had dropped enough for Crowtooth to pry about shadowclan again.

@Micanomancy @furrensic

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 9 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

squirrelpaw's jaw drops in an open-mouthed frown as mistlewhisker slides out of the way, revealing her. she looks up at the warrior with a pleading gaze, frozen in place like a deer in headlights. was this?? a nightmare?? the cold nipping at her paws says otherwise. I don't..want to be rude..I have to say something, she thinks. grbbsjev!!!

her eyes slowly shift from the shadowclanner to the windclanner. she shrinks under crowtooth's gaze, appearing as if she was melting into the ground. allies?? it does little to soothe her anxiety and embarrassment (although she's not even sure why she's embarrassed..she just is.) she wonders if he'll figure out that it's nothing personal against him — she is just horrible when it comes to socializing. maybe that's why mistlewhisker is subjecting her to exposure therapy.

"hello...cro-crow..tooth...nice t-to..meet you.." she greets, voice barely above a whisper - and sounding like she'd been holding her breath - with a dip of her head. which, she was holding her breath. wait, why was she holding her breath?? if she wasn't afraid of embarrassing herself even more, she'd drag her paws down her face. or maybe wallow in her self pity and curl up. not entirely sure if he was talking to her mentor about the prey or not, she simply gives a small nod of her head, murmuring a "..yes...v-very."

it feels as though a huge weight is lifted off of her shoulders once bumblestar speaks up, effectively starting announcements. it gives her something else to focus on other than her sad attempt at talking. the relief does not last long, though. riverclan's leader vanished?? and they sound like an absolute trainwreck of a clan. which, she feels a little bad, heart aching for the clan despite her knowing that she probably shouldn't feel bad considering the problems riverclan has caused lately.

even after bumblestar moves on, her mind is stuck on the raid. riverclan lost more than thunderclan, which is expected considering the state they're in. but she can't help but start to worry if shadowclan will be the ones losing more once they (eventually) launch the raid on thunderclan. brows knitted together and mouth drawn in (what seems to be permanent at this point) a deep frown, she gives mistlewhisker a concerned look.

[ @Micanomancy @Rani ]
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and pale green eyes, left gouged out]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3
· · ────────────── · ·
[Squirrelpaw - @/furrensic ] [Crowtooth - @/Rani ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker was pleased to see Crowtooth playing along, though she could tell he was irritated with her for changing the subject. Her long tail swept over Squirrelpaw's back to ease her apprentice's fears, and as a show of pride in her stepping (being forcefully shunted) out of her comfort zone. She was free to excuse herself if she wished.

Mistlewhisker opened her mouth to continue their conversation, but Bumblestar's voice rang out over the beach, and she cast him a glance that said they would continue after the molly was done.

Ah, so there had been a raid. Explained why the fish cats weren't here. She wondered how badly ThunderClan had beaten them that caused them to stay behind. Or, how quickly they were recovering, making Gatherings were less important. Once Bumblestar was done, she turned to Crowtooth again. "Prey is running well. I assume for you as well?" She eyed the tom and the wounds fresh on his pelt. "I see something is causing you trouble, however." She didn't say it with a mocking tone, merely stating a fact. She knew Dawnstar had encountered minks at the WindClan border... had that been what attacked many of the WindClan warriors here? She glanced briefly at Twilightstar. "As for your earlier inquiries, any questions will be answered by Dawnstar." Her one pale eye blazed in the moonlight, and for a brief moment her lips curled up in a feral grin before dropping back into cool neutrality. "You will know when you need to know." Mistlewhisker wasn't about to share information that Dawnstar hadn't already publicly stated herself.

The absence of Vulturefang up near the Sea Stones was like a sharp thorn in her paw, and she knew the other clans had noticed it too. It could mean anything, really, as sometimes deputies chose to guard camp while most of the clan was away at the Gathering. There would be no deputy waiting when they returned, and there would be no raid until one had been established. Mistlewhisker, not one to crave violence, found even her own paws itching to unleash hell upon the squirrel-rats. It was clear they were haughty after their defeat of RiverClan, and she wanted to knock them down a peg. "What do you think of all that?" She asked after a heartbeat of silence, wondering what the older tom's thought about the ThunderClan/RiverClan conflict.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old March 12th, 2024, 10:06 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

"Honestly... I just don't understand why you insist on over exerting yourself and coming along when you know how you get. 'Specially in crowds, love. Haven't gotten there yet and we've already had to stop... how many times now? Well... don't matter none now, I suppose. Looks like ThunderClan's started up already, hasn't it?"

Lightningstorm's voice could be heard at the very edges of the crowd as she guided an ill looking Firestorm, trailing far behind WindClan's arrival. While the medicine cat was usually swift to arrive after the leader, she was admittedly hesitant to leave her mate behind... especially after she had so stubbornly insisted that she was fine and she wanted to come to the gathering. Gatherings were awfully boring busywork, as far as the healer was concerned, and more work than they were worth. She hadn't a clue why the tabby was so eager to join one when she had a perfectly viable excuse to not bother with them. Still, she had learned better than to argue too much when something wasn't detrimental to her health, and as begrudging as she was to admit it, her sickness was here to stay no matter were she went, so might as well be somewhere the calico could see her in the off chance anything went wrong. This litter was... not the type of litter she was used to dealing with. StarClan knew what she was up against... No, scratch that. It was very possible not even StarClan knew in this case.

Purring as she guided the tabby along, knowing better than to try and convince her to stay by the edges of the crowd, she reached the medicine cat's ledge, turning to nuzzle the hair's width taller feline as she mewed, "Well, this is my stop. Time to go look pretty among the... new cats? Why am I even surprised at this point..." A sigh escaped her before she winked at her mate, a cheeky grin gracing her features as she added a quick, "Try not to miss me too much," before joining the rest of the clans' healers.

@Dark [Firestorm] | @Rose [Lostspark] | @Omari [Drizzlecloud] | @Fawn<3 [Mossfreckle] | @vei [Springlight]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old March 12th, 2024, 11:04 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

The tunneler picked over the information Bumblestar offered, not surprised she seemed prideful given the wealth of things she had to brag about. The deathtoll on her side seemed.... Unacceptable to Crowtooth, a casualty count like that even with more on the other side didnt seem like a win to him, but to each their own. The message was clear, thunderclan was riding high off of their own self importance with lots of rank ups and were intent to keep up that trend.

That remained to be seen however.

Focusing back on his conversation partners Crowtooth acknowledged the apprentices greeting with a flicked ear but, in what might actually be a favor, looked back up to continue to talk to Mistlewhisker.
Who immediately earned a flat look at her own attempts to pry at his superficial injuries. She gave nothing she'd get nothing from the tom as he blatantly didnt answer and instead rasped a short reply of. "Prey 's always runnin' for windclan, given our usual fare."

Her comment on information actually being given was highly doubted though, even outright deflection was preferred to that lie (Dawnstar would never be that giving). That sentiment at least was made clear by the single unimpressed raised eyebrow at her smirk.

They were back to small talk soon at least, and with a decent question to chew on. Which he did, tail flicking as he mulled it over for a moment, lightly mumbling " 'f I answer will ya actually yer own views 'n turn or will ya deflect again, like yer dull 'n wit an' personality or somethin'." It wasnt really a jab or insult, more of an absent minded tease as he thought. Mistlewhisker had proven herself intelligent enough for it to be more a comment on her taciturn habits.

" 'f ya wan' my view..... I think 'm pleased the fish an' squirrels are occupyin' eachother an' not botherin' us as they could be. 'f theyre beatin' the snot outta eachother theyre prolly too busy ta cause other issues, or at least their leaders might 'ave the brain ta stop 'em from startin' more fights when they already got more then they can chew (judgein' by the death toll).

I think theyre both rotten, the squirrels are prideful an' foolish an' the fish are disorganized an' weak. Don' care but that they cannot stop tryin' ta spread these issues ta others."
Crowtooth sighed, offering one 'charitable' thought at least about this. "I feel pity for the fish, kind of. 'ts like kickin' about a baby bird at this point, dunno why thunderclan takes pride 'n 't. But really I just don' care."

Mistlewhiskers turn.

@Micanomancy @furrensic

Last edited by Rani; March 13th, 2024 at 05:30 PM.