by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:10 AM

Old March 5th, 2024, 09:39 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Herbs? Well, if nothing else Shrewstep was familiar enough with the scents that often accompanied them, from his numerous visits into Ebonyfang´s den a long time ago. Generally, sharp. If it smelled sharp and unpleasant, chances are it was an herb. The new medicine cat was kind enough to give them some additional descriptions to go off of, dock and burdock root were apparently their quarries in the swamp, and he imagined Raggedfang would know something seeing as they were given the lead of the patrol. It didn´t matter much to him regardless, he simply had to go and come back with a burdock root or two (they sounded easier to find) and all would be well. For now, he settled down int he clearing and waited for Darkcloud and Raggedfang to show up. @Rogueheart @The Doctor
Old March 5th, 2024, 09:00 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 8 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

an herb patrol? squirrelpaw will happily admit that she'll take an herb patrol over a hunting patrol and day. there were less ways to mess up, just searching for flowers — poppies and burnet. unless I grab the wrong one and end up poisoned somehow.., a little voice in the back of her mind points out. her face drops, looking absolutely miserable. cheer up, at least mistlewhisker's with you this time. she wouldn't let me accidentally poison myself or something stupid, the russet apprentices reassures herself.

she takes note of the smile that mossfreckle sends her way - reminds her of rattail in a way. trying her best to shake the nerves away, she pads over to the forming patrol.

[ @Micanomancy @Theraphosa ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 5th, 2024, 10:22 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn<3 View Post

PATROLS ARE DUE MARCH 14th
BY 11:59pm CENTRAL TIME

If you would like to be replaced please let me know no later than March 8th. You are more than welcome to ask for an extension up to three days after the patrol is due (OCC I would prefer you tell me beforehand but I will not deny an extension as long as it is within that range), however, patrols that fail to report back or return with empty paws will be punished in character by Mossfreckle and/or Lostspark or Dawnstar.

Please report in this thread to Mossfreckle [mention me @/Fawn<3] with the number of each herb gathered along with a link to the post in which you collected the herbs. Note that no cat should be realistically able to carry more than 5 herbs - if you have The Collecter purkk you will be able to carry 8 and if needed extra trips can be made to carry back more.

Unless stated by the patrol leader, everyone should report their own herbs
[failing to return with herbs will result in IC punishment]

Please VM if you have any question or concerns, I don’t bite

(If your character is an apprentice and none of the warriors are showing up it is your responsibility to find a warrior to go with you and/or go and speak with Mossfreckle)

*A majority of cats were selected at random from the allegiances list, unless I asked you specifically assume you were randomly selected/lh*

❀⊱ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ⊰❀

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

Freckled oriental shaped form stretched into a mountain shape as Mossfreckle stood and stretched, mossy hues fell on Lostspark and he offered his lithe grey mentor a soft smile before he padded diligently from the belly of the medicine cats den to the mouth and out into the clearing here he settled at the base of the Shadowledge, his feathery tail curling over his white tipped paws. The herb supply was not pitiful but it was better to keep it that way than to take it for granted, anxiety prickled at the medicine cat apprentice’s pelt as he prepared himself to announce the patrols… focus, focus, focus, focus… his starry mind soothed into the mocking voices of his mind - Lostspark trusted him to do this and he wanted to prove himself to her and his clan… he was useful to his clan and he hoped that the cats he called would not let him down - he was usually quite a calm feline but he would be quite irked if anyone was incompetent and failed to follow the simple orders he gave them.

Mossy hues fell on the trouble maker of the meeting, “Flickerlight [ @GoldenRavenWings ] since you decided to cause problems and waste herbs, you will be going to Shadowclan Territory in search of Marigolds and Cobwebs,” he meowed curtly, a twinge of irritation painting his usually calm tones, ”Marigolds are orange flowers, their quite hard to miss. You will be taking Starrylight [ @peachfuzz~ ] and Dovedance [ @paris ] with you.” Tail flicked idly, he had chosen the easiest and most used herbs first, anyway with the raid coming up these herbs would soon be in short supply and it was better to prepare… a necessary evil… he reminded himself before he turned to the next cat on his mental list of patrols.

“Darkfall [ @Dark ],” Mossfreckle yowled to get the attention of the dark pelted tom, You will be heading to Icy Heartlands to look for Lavender and Comfrey. Lavender is tall stalked purple flowers and Comfrey tall stemmed with long leaves and purple hanging blossoms,” Mossfreckle continued on after a pause, ”as request you will be doing this patrol, if need be make two trips - we need all we can get as Comfrey is quite low,” a momentarily frown turned the corners of Mossfreckle’s white maw as he remembered the reason they were so low on Comfrey… how had an apprentice confined to camp hurt themselves that badly… but that was a problem for later, the task on paw was patrols.

”Silverlark [ @Alchemist Kitsune ],” Mossfreckle meowed to the silvery enforcer, he was quite happy to know that this update feline would not let him down, ”Take Pearnose [ @chickadee ] and Flamepaw [ @Katiethewolfchild ] with you to Sunkissed Creek to get Chickweed and Coltsfoot.” Mossy hues fell on the cats gathered in front of him and he continued on with the descriptions, ”Chickweed is a plant with smooth light-green leaves and deeply indented white flowers and Coltsfoot is a short dark-green stemed plant with small, bright-yellow flowers,” two more patrols to go Mossfreckle thought as he turned to the next patrol.

”Mistlewhisker [ @Micanomancy ] you will be leading a patrol to Shadow’s Break,” Mossfreckle meowed to the feline he had just buried a clanmate with, ”You will be collecting Poppies which are red flowers with black centres and Burnet which is a tall thin stemmed plant with clumps of burgundy star shaped flowers. Please take Moonmeadow [ @Theraphosa ]and Squirrelpaw [ @furrensic ] with you, it will do the latter some good to learn some more,” before he continued onto his last patrol announcement he gave the nervy apprentice a soft reassuring smile that barley twitched up the corners of his white maw.

Almost done, he had one more set of felines do announce before his task was over, ”Raggedfang [ @Rogueheart ] take Darkcloud [ @The Doctor ] and Shrewstep [ @gs29513 ] with you to Croaking Swamp,” he called as his mossy hues searched the clearing to make sure the patrol leader had heard him, ”You three will be looking for Dock and Burdock Root. Dock has large oval leaves with some of the lower leaves having distinctive red stems and Burdock Roots come from the Burdock plant which is a tall stemmed plant with purple flowers and dark leaves.”

All the patrols announced, Mossfreckle dipped his angular head to lick his freckled oriental shaped idly, all the while his mossy hues where keenly focused on the camp exit and the clearing so he could watch first hand and make sure the patrols got off without a hitch… and to take care of any problems that may arise or concerns that may need to be addressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post
Moonmeadow
They/them | ShC warrior | Moons: 20 | Purrks: none | Maine coon-like build

Moonmeadow lifted her head from looking through the prey pile and back towards Mossfreckle as the young tom called out to the warriors and apprentices in the area. Ah, a herb patrol, smart with the raid that's coming up. The medicine would do good to be as filled as possible. Shaking out dark fur, the feline carried themselves on big paws over to the patrol leader, Mistlewhisker, while lazily scanning the area for Squirrelpaw.

Good thing that today was a good day for her eyes, it'd be pretty bad if everything was extra hazy. Prey, the feline could deal with on bad days, each creature having their own clear and distinct scent but herbs....Moonmeadow wasn't too familiar. Whenever the feline was in the medicine den everything was always too mixed and mingled to take in any individual scent. Just thinking about it gave Moonmeadow a headache. They commended Lostspark and Mossfreckle for dealing with it each day.

"Ready when you are, Mistlewhisker." The feline mewed politely as they approached. Poppy, red flowers with black centers, Burnet, tall-stemmed with star shaped flowers. Yeah, Moonmeadow could remember that well enough. Red was nice, broke out against most other colors. Well, at least if Moonmeadow misremembers one of the herbs, which they shouldn't, their clan mates will fill in the blanks, the feline thought with a small, proud purr.

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

[@Micanomancy (Mistlewhisker), @furrensic(Squirrelpaw)]
[[What are you thinking for post order, Micanomancy? /genq]]
[[[Also, first patrol for me, fair warning /-\]]]

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 8 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

an herb patrol? squirrelpaw will happily admit that she'll take an herb patrol over a hunting patrol and day. there were less ways to mess up, just searching for flowers — poppies and burnet. unless I grab the wrong one and end up poisoned somehow.., a little voice in the back of her mind points out. her face drops, looking absolutely miserable. cheer up, at least mistlewhisker's with you this time. she wouldn't let me accidentally poison myself or something stupid, the russet apprentices reassures herself.

she takes note of the smile that mossfreckle sends her way - reminds her of rattail in a way. trying her best to shake the nerves away, she pads over to the forming patrol.

[ @Micanomancy @Theraphosa ]
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer

she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and pale green eyes, left gouged out
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker nodded to Mossfreckle, wordlessly padding to the outskirts of the gathered group and waiting for her clanmates. As they gathered, she found herself pleased with the selection. She smiled at her apprentice, amused at the fact that this was their first patrol together. She lead them out to Shadow's Break.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old March 6th, 2024, 01:09 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Psychedelic

Darkcloud perked her ears at as she was assigned to a herb patrol. Herbs, not her favourite type of patrol but it didn't matter. Padding over she gave a polite nod of greeting to however was already waiting.

(Sorry for the short post I'm a bit tired today.)

@Rogueheart @gs29513

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old March 7th, 2024, 09:45 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenRavenWings View Post
Flickerlight
A black Tom with a tortoiseshell pattern on his ears and tail
[ @Fawn<3 + @peachfuzz~ + @paris ]

Flickerlight stared at Mossfreckle in frustration, but he nodded. Fine. He growled, then turned toward the other warriors. DOVEDANCE! STARRYLIGHT! HERB PATROL! He called, bounding to the entrance of camp to wait for them.
[ Just letting you know @/Batt. And @Shellwhisker changed their user. Dw it’s fine
Also, the others may return but I think I may have Flicker be a pain he is and not turn in herbs as I most likely will forget the patrol if no one replies - ]

A flash of silver and white bounded over to Flickerlight. Dovedance padded over.

[ @peachfuzz~ ]

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old March 7th, 2024, 11:49 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Flickerlight
[ @peachfuzz~ + @paris ]

[ Does anyone know why I want to get Flickerlight a mate and have him become sweet- Idk why- ]

Flickerlight turned to Dovedance. Alrighty. Hey. You are to go out with the patrol, but you and Starrylight are doing everything or so help me. He growled into the she’s ear. He flashed her a warning glance before sitting back down. He felt no remorse, no loyalty, to this clan, but at least he was a larger tom or he’d be tossed easily.
But out of the corner of his eye, he looked at Dawnstar with what seemed to be hatred and terror. Flickerlight shifted his attention to Dovedance, his usual look of hatred only returning to his gaze.
Flickerlight had no intention of returning to camp with herbs.

He’d much rather return to camp with the body of Cloudnose of Thunderclan in his jaws.
It was a very long story, but it wasn’t really his fault. It was Cloudnose’s. They’d done the crime and soon, they’d pay the price.
Old March 7th, 2024, 11:57 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenRavenWings View Post
Flickerlight
[ @peachfuzz~ + @paris ]

[ Does anyone know why I want to get Flickerlight a mate and have him become sweet- Idk why- ]

Flickerlight turned to Dovedance. Alrighty. Hey. You are to go out with the patrol, but you and Starrylight are doing everything or so help me. He growled into the she’s ear. He flashed her a warning glance before sitting back down. He felt no remorse, no loyalty, to this clan, but at least he was a larger tom or he’d be tossed easily.
But out of the corner of his eye, he looked at Dawnstar with what seemed to be hatred and terror. Flickerlight shifted his attention to Dovedance, his usual look of hatred only returning to his gaze.
Flickerlight had no intention of returning to camp with herbs.

He’d much rather return to camp with the body of Cloudnose of Thunderclan in his jaws.
It was a very long story, but it wasn’t really his fault. It was Cloudnose’s. They’d done the crime and soon, they’d pay the price.

Dovedance´s amber eyes narrowed. After realizing what the tom´s words meant, the dappled silver-and-white she-cat let out a low growl, loud enough for Flickerlight, Starrylight, Mossfreckle, and Dawnstar to hear.

´´Starrylight and I will bring home marigold and cobwebs on our own accord,´´ The molly meowed coldly, though her voice was polite. ´´If you choose to return home without the herbs Mossfreckle has sent us out for, then the punishment that either he or Dawnstar gives you, you will have earned according to your own will.´´

Dovedance whisked her fluffy tail. ´´If you are to be punished rather harshly, do not come crying to me. I tried to warn you. Do not try saying that I didn´t, because I have witnesses.´´

Giving a nod to Starrylight, Dovedance headed towards the camp exit.

[ Do not worry about adding the patrol to the ShadowClan Patrol Menu. I have already done so. ]

[ @peachfuzz~ // @Fawn<3 // @Undertaker - Mossfreckle and Dawnstar can deal with Flickerlight as they please. I doubt that either one of them will believe him if he tries to say she didn´t warn him when they both heard Dovedance´s warning. ]

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; March 7th, 2024 at 12:07 PM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 01:14 PM
burnout senior… for now

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

Mossfreckle stood as his perked oriental shaped ears took in the tones of dissent, this was the very reason he had stayed under the Shadowledge and watched as the patrols left the camp… well some of them at least. Once again it seemed that Flickerlight had decided to start yet another incident, freckled form padded over to the large tom and locked his mossy hues firmly on those of the obsonent tom-cat, ”You have quite few options, Flickerlight,” Mossfreckle meowed keeping his tones neutral and calm even as his tail lashed with annoyance, ”You can lead the patrol to replenish the herbs that you wasted causing a scene or you face exile or execution for the disloyalty you have shown your clan by refusing to go on your assigned patrol,” tacked on the end was the final option - which in all honesty really did not apply here, ”If Dawnstar feels you have done good for your clan you may be able to slip by with a demotion or if you can give me a reasonable explanation as to why you are refusing this patrol… which does not seem likely.” To say that he was not thrilled with this situation was an understatement, as a cat loyal to a fault to Shadowclan, it was quite irksome to see Flickerlight so blatantly ignoring not only the warrior code but the needs of his clan, especially since he had already caused problems this moon and had been sent on this patrol to right his wrong.

Flickerlight stayed in Mossfreckle’s peripheral but for a moment his attention diverted to the other felines assigned to Flickerlights patrol, ”Starrylight,” he called in a raised meow, ”Regardless of whether or not Flickerlight gets his act together, you are the new leader of this patrol,” Mossfreckle was not too thrilled with Dovedance either if he was being honest, he knew she meant well but her scolding tone took on an air of leadership that he had not granted her. Reassignments out of the way his mossy hues found purchase once again on the moments issue, ”Your choice,” his tones firm and curt, this feline had made his choice and as much as Mossfreckle did not want to bother Dawnstar, he would happily bring this tom to her for judgement. Insecurity raked at his heart as his usually calm demeanour took on an authoritative nature, as much as he himself would prefer the first option, Mossfreckle would do what was best for his clan even if it panged as an odd and out of tune note in his moral symphony… Shadowclan came first always… and it would do Flickerlight good to remember that.

{ @GoldenRavenWings ~ Flickerlight }
{ @paris ~ Dovedance }
{ @Undertaker ~ Dawnstar } [moss currently has a handle on this but I may need dawn for her judgement later]
{ @peachfuzz~ ~ Starrylight } [Starrylight is now the leader of this patrol]

Patrol Leaders:
Due to patrol leaders having the most responsibility when it comes to patrols, they will be liable for exile or execution for not reporting in patrols.

Patrol leaders are allowed two excuses (IC) for not reporting their patrols. If they do not give an IC excuse and are seen around camp or in the clan, your cat may automatically get exiled or executed for patrol negligence.

If Patrol leaders have used up their two excuses, they will automatically be expected to choose between execution or exile as punishment, unless Dawnstar says otherwise.

Patrol leaders may be excused from Exile and Execution if Dawnstar deems their contributions (below) to the clan enough to pardon them. Cats will only be pardoned once.
Plot Participation
Succefully training an apprentice to a warrior
Completed Patrols (with or without being ordered)
Training Apprentices
Holding Events
Miscellaneous (fixing dens, fetching herbs, patrolling borders, catching intrudes, etc.)

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old March 7th, 2024, 02:24 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Starrylight
-She/her-AFAB-Pansexual-

Starrylight looked around awkwardly. She was fine with patrols, in fact, she liked them. But in this case, she was a little confused. She paused a moment to think: So, I'm assuming Flicker did something bad and is getting punished for this... but now i'm the leader of the patrol... and got roped into this? Well we're just getting herbs so I'll just play nice-nice with everyone. Starrylight smiled, pretending like she knew nothing was wrong. Well... she tried. And that's all that counts- right? Trying?

Starrylight plastered on her most fake and happy smile she could, "Sir, yes sir!" She chirped playfully, tail flicking and walking toward the clan exit.

{ @GoldenRavenWings ~ Flickerlight }
{ @paris ~ Dovedance }
{ @Fawn<3 ~ Mossfreckle }

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; March 7th, 2024 at 02:28 PM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 03:22 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Flickerlight
[ @peachfuzz~ + @paris ]

Flickerlight turned to Mossfreckle, hatred in his gaze, but as calmly as he could, he spoke. Please keep your nose to yourself. I don’t need to told. He grumbled, turning his gaze to Starrylight. Lead the way, Starrylight. Ugh.. I hate cats who can’t keep their noses out of the conversation. He thought. Tho didn’t dare to bat an eye at Mossfreckle or Dawnstar.
He’d never like the high ranks or important cats. They had their nose in everything. But ofcourse, there was no way to snap at them or blood would stain the clearing or he’d be out of camp.
But then again, he’d rather be exiled. He turned to Dawnstar. You know what. You may aswell exile me. Or execute me. I don’t see that you expect me to do anything. ‘Specially after what happened with Silentraven. He meowed, his look of hatred turning careless. He wanted to leave the clan. He felt himself getting too soft. He’d let himself be dragged away by Fallentree just as he’d been about to deal the killing blow to Cloudnose. But all he got to do was blind.
He flicked his gaze to his patrol mates. Go with or without me. I know Dawnstar or Mossfreckle will want to chat with me. He meowed, returning his gaze to Mossfreckle and Dawnstar.