Seab Love?
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 08:46 PM
feed dizzy art!
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 08:43 PM

Old August 5th, 2023, 08:20 AM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Swiftkit bounced around playfully

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time

Hey! Don't leave yet! I've got a Hogwarts RP just for ya. Still no RP thread but once we get members in the Sign ups, I'll make a RP thread. Link: Click or else Avada Kedavra
Old August 5th, 2023, 08:44 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by {Roach} View Post
Fawn'Kit

Fawn'kit padded to her dad curiously, her eyes beamed brightly noticing her fathers sleeping figure. "WAKE UP!," she shouted running into the tom cats fur and ramming her head into his chest as if she was trying to wrestle him. "No more sleepy head, time to wake up fluffy!," she called, yelling in her fathers ear.

#fire

eveningdance // he/him // 43 moons

---

When his ear is shouted into, it flicks incessantly as if to will the noise from it. The small kit tries her best to 'wake' him, but he doesn't much react to the shoving and headbutting. This little one was feisty She would made a wonderful warrior one day. A thoughtful hum interrupts his purr and he leans down to bite onto the kit's scruff, using it to lift her in between his front paws. He speaks quietly as he begins to groom her fluffy, unruly coat.

"How did you sleep, little one?"

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old August 5th, 2023, 10:43 AM
"Your good old friend!"

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post

eveningdance // he/him // 43 moons

---

When his ear is shouted into, it flicks incessantly as if to will the noise from it. The small kit tries her best to 'wake' him, but he doesn't much react to the shoving and headbutting. This little one was feisty She would made a wonderful warrior one day. A thoughtful hum interrupts his purr and he leans down to bite onto the kit's scruff, using it to lift her in between his front paws. He speaks quietly as he begins to groom her fluffy, unruly coat.

"How did you sleep, little one?"

She threw her paws back in a playful manner trying to get his mouth off of her scruff. "I slept great!," she mewed out playfully following with a giggle. "What are you doing still asleep don't you have patrols to do or something?," she asked trying to move his tongue away from her face only to mew in annoyance as her face was cleaned.

#fire

Last edited by Barnaby; August 5th, 2023 at 10:46 AM.
Old August 5th, 2023, 04:48 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Mapleface lingered in the clearing, jade hues distracted. She was trying not to panic. Redkit had gone missing. Of course, the kitten had returned, but Mapleface couldn't not panic. Her daughter - her last one had almost disappeared.

Maybe it’s the fact that every time I fall, I lose it all.
Old August 5th, 2023, 08:06 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlow View Post

Plumkit
ThunderClan | Kit | He/Him | 1 moon

\\ This post takes place at a different time than the ones before it //

Plumkit was up and ready to wreak havoc way before the sun had risen. Not like the sun could boss him around. No siree! Plumkit would decide when Plumkit woke up, and he'd also decide what new friend would play with him that day!

His littermates were still fast asleep, so he'd have to find someone else to play with him. His slim yellow eyes scanned the clearing for any unsuspecting victims. There were plenty of cats up at the same time as him, but they were all warriors and apprentices. He wondered if he could convince one of them to drop their work and spend some time with him.

Or better yet... Plumkit eyed a large brown warrior somewhere in the clearing. They were the biggest cat he'd ever seen! The runty kit sneaked his way closer to the strange warrior until he was right behind them. Then he hooked his little claws into their tail and took a big ol' bite through the thick fluff of fur. Well... it was more like a nibble since he still didn't have many teeth yet. If the nibbling didn't grab their attention though then he'd just have to use his super special ankle-biting move!

@Rani (get ready to have your ankles bitten~)

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

#Air

Yeah Mudhound did not, infact, notice the chewing on their tail. At all. The kit was simply too small, too toothless, and their fur was too thick for the giant maine coon to notice in the slightest. It did not help that Mudhound was swaying in place, borderline half asleep where they stood and chocked any movement on their tail as a waking dream.

In their defense it was too early! The sun wasnt even up! This was animal cruelty to make them wake up this early but nooooooo Alderstep had called forward morning patrols and Mudhound was apart of that. Well they were at least. It was kinda a situation. Someone (Mudhound hadnt bothered to hear their names it was kinda a snoozy blur) hadnt shown when called at first so they were rudely woken to take their place. Only to not actually go out as said cat did finally show up and go on the patrol they were assigned on. It was stupid and a waste of time and here the tripod was, swaying in place as their addled brain tried to decide if it was worth it to go back to bed.

They'd been standing there blankly at that point for like ten minutes as the few braincells the warrior had lagged behind in their nest, not doing the thinking they should be doing.

The only thing that even slightly jolted the warriors brain as Plumkit chewed on their tail was one of the kittens little baby fangs going to deep, prompting an automatic flick of the tail. Honestly it was kind of instinctive, the way you flick off an irritating fly without thinking of it but given the sheer size difference between kit and warrior if Plumkit hung on during the single tail wag they could actually get some air. But still, Mudhound did not notice the kit. Plumkit would have to try harsher tactics to alert the boulder-cat.
Old August 5th, 2023, 08:07 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

yarrowcrest // he/him // 16 moons

---

Once he had the molly in his sight, he immediately trotted towards her, tail raised high. There was excitement in his gait this morning, the young warrior eager to see his dear friend and catch her up on the recent goings on! He was sure that she hadn't heard the news yet and he wanted to be the first to tell her! He wonders what the look on her face will be...

"Sparrowfur!" He calls, his pace quickening the last leg of the clearing. "Good morning!"

He greets her with an affectionate rub of his cheek. It was plain as day that he was excited about something-- the tom never spoke with so much energy in his voice.

"I have something to tell you!"

// @Roo_! // [ #fire ]
124 words = 24 pts.

sparrowfur

she/her - 16 moons

---

sparrowfur looked up surprised from where she was sitting. it was certainly odd to see yarrowcrest excited but never unwelcomed. from the time she knew yarrowcrest this was his version of bursting at the seems with excitement. the she-cat smiled.

"yarrowcrest!" she purred, returning the gesture and matching his excited energy. "what is it?"

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!

Last edited by roo!; August 7th, 2023 at 08:52 AM.
Old August 6th, 2023, 12:46 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Plumkit
ThunderClan | Kit | He/Him | 1 moon
Hmm, it seemed his strategic tail bite didn't work. Plumkit wasn't gonna give up yet though. This called for drastic measures! The lilac kitten let go of Mudhound's tail and crawled over to one of their legs... which appeared to be missing? Plumkit was a little amused to find they only had three legs, but didn't let it deter him from his ultra-amazing friend-making plan.

He slipped under Mudhound's belly and emerged to the other side of their flank. Then he turned around and latched onto their remaining back leg, sinking his itty-bitty baby fangs into its ankle. If this didn't work then Plumkit would seriously have to up his game!

@Rani

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old August 6th, 2023, 03:59 PM
nothing's forever

Birds don't shut up, Alderstep realized. They just kept chirping, and chirping, and chirping. They irked him to no end. Even sitting in camp, he felt the need to find (and kill) whatever stupid piece of to-be prey had decided that its dumb bird song had to be heard by everybody else in the forest. It was like it was inadvertently taunting him, or perhaps it was purposefully doing it. Alderstep's mood soured as his ears listened, unwillingly, to a chickadee's endless chittering.

Eventually, it died off. Either the bird found new interests other than being annoying, or somebody else had murked it. Fair's fair; very few got away with singing that loud so close to camp for a reason, whether it be the temptation of fresh-kill or the irritation that came along with being forced to listen to the tantalizing siren song.

But it was too quiet. Deafening silence, the oxymoron that it was, described what Alderstep was hearing perfectly. Stars. Huffing, the russet cat got to his pretty white paws and stalked off, with every intention of leaving camp to go do something. Anything to liberate himself from the prison that he called home, on occasion. How poetic. In another life, he could've made a great musty, rotting elder with dumb proverbs and sayings. In another life. Alderstep had serious doubts with his career that he'd make it to be old enough to retire in this life.

Morbid thoughts. Enjoyable in moderation. Enough with the grim prospects, though. Alderstep cast a passing glance over his shoulder back at the clearing, checking that all was well before he would make his departure. He only hoped nobody took this hesitation as an opening to bother him.

@dino.
Old August 7th, 2023, 05:24 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo_! View Post

sparrowfur looked up surprised from where she was sitting. it was certainly odd to see yarrowcrest excited but never unwelcomed. from the time she knew yarrowcrest this was his version of bursting at the seems with excitement. the she-cat smiled.

"yarrowcrest!" she purred, returning the gesture and matching his excited energy. "what is it?"

---

After greeting his friend what he deemed properly, he takes a seat before her. The look in his eyes is just teeming with more excitement than he was physically capable of showing. It had definitely been some time since the normally subdued cat has shown this much emotion-- probably since his apprentice ceremony. His tail swishes from side to side as he begins to talk.

"You'll never believe it! I have an apprentice now!" He chirps, expression alight with an infectious glee. "I didn't think I was ready yet but... Well, I guess I am! To be honest, it makes me a little nervous but... I'm going to try my hardest."
[ #fire ]
112 words = 22 pts.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old August 7th, 2023, 07:58 AM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

---

After greeting his friend what he deemed properly, he takes a seat before her. The look in his eyes is just teeming with more excitement than he was physically capable of showing. It had definitely been some time since the normally subdued cat has shown this much emotion-- probably since his apprentice ceremony. His tail swishes from side to side as he begins to talk.

"You'll never believe it! I have an apprentice now!" He chirps, expression alight with an infectious glee. "I didn't think I was ready yet but... Well, I guess I am! To be honest, it makes me a little nervous but... I'm going to try my hardest."
[ #fire ]
112 words = 22 pts.

sparrowfur - she/her - 16 moons

---

sparrowfur gasped loudly, her fur puffing up as she did so. her eyes sparkled at him.

"no way!! ah! yarrowcrest im so happy for you!" she laughed. "youre gonna be great!"

she was so happy for her friend. his joy was intoxicating and she was over the moon. she bounced up around him like a kit.

"tell me everything!"

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!

Last edited by roo!; August 7th, 2023 at 08:58 AM.