error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: July Gathering

*Bluefang ran back to the camp*

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old July 23rd, 2023, 06:09 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap saw RiverClan leave, wondering when the other clans would follow.
Old July 23rd, 2023, 06:49 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

It was silly. One moment indifferent, the next the ThunderClan deputy almost looked suspicious of his being. Like, why? He asked a mere question (of which the answer was obvious), nothing to be suspicious about. But oh well, to everyone their preferences. He supposed that if Alderstep preferred to question his every move then he could do just that, Gingerfrost wouldn’t break his mind over it. He shrugged the look of (metaphorically, he didn’t actually move) and looked back out over the plethora of cats, silently tuning out their chatter. Somewhere along the lines this ShadowClan deputy showed up, which had piked a bit of Gingerfrost’s interest, though he couldn’t care less for Alderstep’s comment. Which, by the way, he’d almost snicker as the fellow deputy soon back-pedalled from it. Though he kept that to himself, only idly glancing their way as he dipped his head in light greeting to what’shisname.

Then, finally, announcements began. Dawnstar started off with a banger: Ivysnake, their medicine cat apprentice, ruthlessly murdered by a group of ThunderClanners on ShadowClan territory. Of course, Bumblestar didn’t respond in kind. Gingerfrost didn’t bother with the details, all he noted was that both were evidently on edge and fuming, and war was declared. A war he’d rather not get involved in, though, he didn’t fail to note Beanstar’s reaction to Twilightstar’s apology for what happened at their borders. Internally he grimaced; he couldn’t say he was pleased with the information, nor was he entirely on par with the way Beanstar worded his response. But, it got the point across; no point in budding in.

Then, happened the unexpected. Gingerfrost, idly listening to the leaders talk with an internal grimace though an exterior expression of neutrality, was rather caught up in his thoughts when loud BANGS sounded across the sky. His eyes went wide and his fur spiked up. Somehow, the RiverClan deputy took a mighty leap into the sky! He landed on all fours, though right on the edge of the Seastones. Though he tried to hold on, nails raked over slippery stones as he slid right off. Oof. He landed rather gracefully, though. Unshaken as though nothing had happened. But on the inside, boy, he could be swallowed up by the ground right about now if it wasn’t for the fact that his eyes were locked on the sky. He’d… Seen these things before. Back when he was travelling back to RiverClan. But what were they? Why did they appear again? Was it a twoleg thing?

He had little time to ponder these questions. Soon enough, Beanstar’s commanding yowl sounded across the clearing, sending RiverClan home. He huffed, recomposing himself from this momentary distraction. Turning around, Gingerfrost awaited the slow departure of RiverClan so he could lead the backside, as to make sure no stragglers were left behind. Though a part of his mind remained locked on these bright lights in the sky.

Old July 23rd, 2023, 07:27 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Lionpaw
RiverClan | Apprentice | He/Him | 4 moons | 57/100
He hadn't paid any mind to Leafpaw's response. He didn't bother to respond either as Beanstar's voice rang out between the mutterings, yowls, and explosions. As soon as the order was given he wasted no time following the rest of his clanmates back to camp. He still had no idea what was happening, but one thing was certain was that he would never forget this night for the rest of his life.

The way the stars had ignited and stained the sky like paint splattering onto a starry canvas. It was beautiful. But it was also terrifying in a way; to think of Starclan becoming so enraged that they would destroy the very foundations of Silverpelt, all in the twitch of a whisker.

Lionpaw didn't know whether to think of it as beautiful or disturbing.

╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions:
@Leafie
╚════════ ════════╝
Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old July 23rd, 2023, 08:18 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Springpaw
long haired torbie - 42/100 - She/Her - 6m

Oh this was bad stuff happening, she thought they were just going to be throwing threats around like last time. This was only her second gathering after all, what else should she expect. Oh the thunderclan leader just basically declared war on shadowclan, oh this was bad but also exciting! Springpaw heard the comment that Treepaw said and stared at him with a raised brow. "You sure about that? Bee's actions speak otherwise " she had noted how battle ready the thunderclan leader was. Especially talking about ripping out others throats, that spoke for itself. "Looks like your clan just declared war on the musky smelling cats!" she pointed out just before the loud bang went off. "OH, the sky is on fire!?" she yelled out jumping to her feet. It had to be with that bang, nothing else would explain it, "Look what your leader did!" she pointed a paw at Treepaw. The thunderclan leaders words must of pissed the sky off and now they were trying to bring hell upon them. No longer paying attention to Treepaw she turned to her sister. "Lets go lets go lets go lets go!" she repeatedly said as she attempted to drag her sister away by whatever means necessary. Thank the skys it appeared that Beans had the same idea about getting the hell up out of here.

@Octavia! @SuspiciousMindz

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old July 23rd, 2023, 08:27 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Leafpaw
dark colored Siamese - 13/100- She/her

A part of her was annoyed that the Riverclanner ignored her shot back at him but who the hell cared about that. It also appeared she wouldn't get to gain back his attention since his clan was leaving the gathering. Leafpaw would note to herself for now on that not only were riverclanners smell like fish but also rude when it came to conversations. Even if she was unnerved from the loud noise she hide that underneath letting her self appear calm and cool. Like she was going to show the other clans how afraid that loud sound made her. She still wanted to go make sure her sister was okay but there was a lot of noise going and she guessed others freaking out.

@Woodlow [just for the mention]

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old July 23rd, 2023, 10:00 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

The older apprentice had no luck in trying to make small talk with the other one, which made her miffed. She'd been listened to all the words the leaders exchanged with one another, including, the death fo Ivysnake. This made her pause. The Shadowclan medicine apprentice had been around since before Kestrelpaw was alive. And killed Thunderclanners? She shivered. This could mean war.

But suddenly, a loud noise broke into the sky, and the gray apprentice jumped. Fear captured her heart as Beanstar screamed the order to retreat back to camp. The other clan shad to evacuate, right? Maybe Beanstar was just the quickest to respond. So, without saying goodbye to the apprentice she had sat next to, she got up and darted away with her clanmates back to camp.

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old July 24th, 2023, 01:09 AM
I am the reinforcements.

My Mood: Hungry

Autumnpaw flinched when the sky boomed and bursted. She thought she'd go deaf. At least my nose won't be the only thing that doesn't work... she thought sarcastically. She followed Springpaw back to camp, and called over her shoulder. "Bye Treepaw! Nice meeting you!"
@SuspiciousMindz @Leafie

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old July 24th, 2023, 01:20 AM
:-)

My Mood: Pensive

Beepaw ran back to camp
Old July 24th, 2023, 04:27 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Bearpelt said "yeah, I'm sure."
Frostpaw
10/100

Frostpaw looked at Bearpelt unconvinced "B-but most of the warriors here seem so experienced..." she was cut of by a yowl from Riverclan's leader and watched with worried eyes as all the Riverclanners started fleeing "W-why are the Riverclan cats leaving s-should we be leaving t-too?" the young she-cat asked nervously and still shaking with fear.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; July 25th, 2023 at 03:30 PM.
Closed Thread