- fennelpaw

WINDCLAN
- Thirdeye

SHADOWCLAN

OUTSIDERS

MISSING

STARCLAN

- Littlelark

Last edited by SUGA; April 17th, 2023 at 02:47 AM.
Old April 15th, 2023, 05:47 AM
side effect

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: SUGA’s current characters

SLEEKSHINE
Female | AFAB | 24 moons | finder
APPEARANCE
Sleekshine as an agile cat, her leg muscles are built up very nicely for swimming, she has a long tail fit for balancing and pushing against the water and her claws are sharp. Her fur lengths are medium and she is grey. It covers her whole body except her underbelly, muzzle and paws, which are light grey which looks like white from afar. She has white markings on her face, freckles and a long stripe down her back. Her eyes are green and sparkling and she has a pink nose. She smells of ginger and

In the end I survive, somehow survive
결국에 난 살아남아, 어떻게든 살아남아

PERSONALITY
Sleekshine is a cat who will not tolerate fooling around, she tries to take care of everything and ends up getting worked up on those. She is sharp and prefers not to have small talk as she doesn’t seem to find the point of it. She prefers to be approached, not approach to cats. She is wise and fair. She has a saying. Once you’re her friend, you’re her friend for life. Once you’re her enemy, you’re her enemy for life.

She’s incredibly loyal to her clan and very resilient. She will take on tasks and errands for many times and enjoys helping apprentices with lessons and such. You’re welcome to ask for a lesson whenever. But one thing: never bother her on a bad day. You’ll get ripped to shreds.

She has a few phobias such as tight spaces and abandonment. She has a rough childhood, which makes her uneasy about those sort of things.

I know, even if you set a trap, I'll step on it harder
나는 알아, 함정 따위 깔아 봤자 난 더 쎄게 밟아

HISTORY
Sleekshine doesn’t have quite a good history. She was left by her abusive mother who used to keep her in small places also as they were travelling around the forest due to finding no home. They’d stop by somewhere, stay from the night, and leave. One day, her mother never returned. She grew up, learning everything the hard way. She soon joined Riverclan. So far, her heart softened more.

RELTIONSHIPS

Pondheart
Riverclan | close friend
“She’s nice, I can actually talk to her about my problems and she understands me. I love her so much. Yet I don’t know why she looks at me so closely.

[ cat name]
clan | relationship
[ thoughts]

Last edited by SUGA; April 16th, 2023 at 05:02 PM.
Old April 15th, 2023, 10:33 AM
side effect

FENNELPAW, FENNELDRIP
gender neutral | AFAB | 7 moons |
APPEARANCE
Fennel is a small Scottish fold, ears flopped down. They have a beige pelt with light and dark brown splotches and black splotches too. They have hetrochromia eyes of blue eyes and orange eyes. They have light brown stripes on their cheeks as well.

PERSONALITY
Fennel is a sensitive soul, kind hearted. They loves cuddles and often goes up to a cat and massages them. They can also be very funny when they try to be. They get along with most cats, but sometimes they feel alone. they feel that no one actually understands them which makes them feel a bit sad.

they have a few habits. They always has a runny nose so they tend to sniff ever now and then and they always pace around when anxious. they smells of peony and lavender.

HISTORY
Fennelpaw was born from a Kittypet and a clan cat. They were unable to really take care of Fennel in the twolegplace so they thought to leave Fennel with the clan cats. She was nursed and treated. She lived life without the realisation that her mother was a kittypet until she found out. She was so confused and so sad that her life was built up with a lie.

RELTIONSHIPS

[ cat name]
clan | relationship
[ thoughts]

Last edited by SUGA; April 17th, 2023 at 11:15 AM.
Old April 16th, 2023, 04:31 PM
side effect

THIRDPAW THIRDEYE
male | AFAB | 6 moons | her YUMMY finder
APPEARANCE
Blessed with the appearance of a pure white cat, third is a slender cat who is easily mistaken as an angel. He has beautiful eyes of gold and very light grey freckles on his muzzle which is only seen in the sunshine if you get a good view of it. His muscles are well built for crouching down. Yet there’s always a disadvantage. The prey can always see third when he’s approaching.

He moves swiftly, taking his pace with relaxing eyes. He was named third for his bright pelt by his mother, lostsoul. His family had a history of having dream, lost etc. As their names.

Close your eyes, look third eye
눈을 감아 보이는 third eye

PERSONALITY
What’s a word to describe him…? Searching. He doesn’t know what he’s searching for, he just is searching for something. Something. ever since he has been born, he has been searching for something. He’s confused, as if shaken away from reality. He’s still searching on who he was. He feels like there’s something he’s missing.

He wonders if he closes his eyes because he’s afraid. He’s observant and thoughtful, doesn’t speak much. Only speaks when he has to. He thinks his eyes need to be unlocked to see something, or someone. He still doesn’t know. Summary : he’s trying to open his eyes to something, will he for a future plot..

Show me what you want, third eye
원하는 걸 보여줘 third eye

HISTORY
Thirdpaw, named ‘third’ because as he was the third kitten of the litter. The other two were stillborn and he was the only one alive. He was a thoughtful kit, always wondering by himself. The other cats saw him as ‘the odd kit’ as he was always staring at cats.

RELTIONSHIPS

NAME
CLAN | RELATION
“ Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer in nisi quis arcu feugiat dictum.

I just wish I could see me, me

Last edited by SUGA; April 17th, 2023 at 12:07 PM.