Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 03:09 AM
[WC Healing] The Forest...
by Rose
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 02:18 AM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 02:10 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 01:57 AM
Duskleaf art!
by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 17th, 2022, 08:22 PM

My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: A Punny War! {Event for all RiverClan Ranks!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
( Permission was given to me by the lovely @canineantics )

Event [#event]

The colorful leaves fluttered in the wind as if every tree in RiverClan territory had given instructions to their kin to dance the night away and give way to leaffall, the elder sister of the bitter leafbare. Was it a warning or a celebration? Cricketsting took a long thought about this as he climbed on top of a rock.

Whichever side Leaffall was on, it will still result in a cold forest. Deaths had come and it threatened the mental health of Cricketsting’s friends. Littlepaw was devastated to see Nightpaw’s water-slick body laying in RiverClan camp. The death of the deputy Slatewhisker seemed to do no good for Pikestar or anyone close to the deputy. Fawnpaw was missing, but it was reasonable to assume that she had died, the warrior thought. A young cat, about ten moons old in fact, left the camp without any companions. It would be lucky if she survived and came back. For now, he kept his mouth shut; what good will it do to bring more trauma? Not to mention that if he was right…he did not venture further into that thought.

That’s why he was on top of the rock, to call out to his clanmates and start an activity that would hopefully bring everyone together and get back onto the path of cheerfulness.

“Cats of RiverClan!” The cream warrior searched for the next words, thinking back to a couple of events that some of his clanmates would put on. “Leaffall had visited, but not without any company,” he continued, adding an ominous emphasis to the last word as a way to hint this company was sadness, depression, trauma. “We may have gathered warmth for the whole camp, but warming ourselves with joy is just as important. And to do that, we will have a battle of words and wits and laughter. That’s right, we will have a pun war and a prank battle!”

HOW THIS WILL WORK

There are two activities!:

- The Punny War!

Cats will find an opponent who is in their respective rank. After everyone finds an opponent, I will roll a dice to determine who will go first. Go first at what? To go first at posting their cat creating a pun and share it with their opponent! The opponent will create the pun afterwards.

After each cat posted one post (and only one post), I will use a system of stats:
- Charm
- Creativity

Each cat starts with 0 Charm and 0 Creativity. The points will be added on by me when I post the results.

I will roll a 6-sided dice, and whoever gets a higher dice will gain a point!
The cat that gets the point will earn a level for Charm. The opponent earns a level for Creativity. The level is added to the dice roll.

If there was a tie, both cats get a point, but no added levels.

Whoever has 3 points wins the pun battle and can go ahead to continue with finding a free opponent who won. The other is eliminated, but is able to have pun wars for fun (it won't have any affect on the game).

If both cats gain 3 points, a tie-breaker will be dealt with by Cricketsting!

The Tie-Breaker!
Each cat will tell a joke, does not have to be a pun!, and whichever joke Cricketsting likes better, the creator of that joke wins!
----
To make it fair, when the cats earned a level for the secondary stats (secondary as in the second stat that gains a level). This level will take away the level of the initial stat.
For example: Cat 1 got their first level in the first result! The level goes to Charm. The next results, they earned a level for Creativity. So now Cat 1 has 1 Charm and 1 Creativity. These levels will cancel out (1 - 1), meaning that no level will add to the dice roll.

If Cat 2’s initial stat was Charm and later they have 1 Charm and 3 Creativity, then the dice roll will be decreased by 2 (since 1 - 3 = -2).

The stats stay the same in the next battle, unless changed through results.
----
The Pun War ends when there's only one cat each rank who has not been eliminated.
------

- The Prank War!

Only apprentices and warriors can join! (Apps and Warriors can take part of The Pun War and The Prank War at the same time)

Each app and warrior will create only one post that contains either of three options:
- Create a trap
- Walk around
- Walk up to someone and prank them

A 6-sided dice will be rolled:
- For creating: if the dice gets a 3 or under, the trap does not work. A 4 and upper means that the trap is finished! No point received
- For Walking around: If the dice gets a 3 or under, you will get captured in a trap, a point given to the trapper. If 4 or upper, you will survive a trap and gain a point.
- For pranking. If you get a 4 or higher, you will succeed in pulling a prank on someone and gain a point. 3 or lower would mean that you failed and a point goes to the target. After the action, whether win or lose, you won’t do this action for 1 turn. And when you are able to do the prank again, you cannot go for the target from last time or any targets you targeted before, meaning that you need to choose a newly different target each time (depends on how many cats join in, i’ll make sure to allow the cats to go after old targets)

For traps and pranks, please describe what trap or prank your character will do.

From time to time, I will throw in Cricketsting to get captured in a trap or get pranked. He is worth 2 points!

The Prank War will wrap up after The Pun War ends.
-------

From time to time, I will post the results for The Pun War and The Prank War.

Pun War prizes: In Character prizes
Kit - A joke designed by Cricketsting
Apprentice - bragging rights and a pet cricket!
Warrior - A well-deserved praise and a free "Cricketsting can help" coupon!
Queen - A shiny trinket
Elder - A free "get Cricketsting to remove the ticks" coupon!

Prank War prizes: OOC prizes
1st place - art of OC, body
2nd place - An art of OC, head
3rd place - A music theme for your OC
4th place - A poem about your OC
5th place - A poem about your OC

“Oh. My. StarClan.” Pearlshine’s mouth was wide open, and his words were much louder than he intended. Finally, I have found someone who understands my talents.”

He bounced onto his paws, hoping he looked amazing and perhaps intimidating? I would like to join both!”

I’m up to RP any time! Send me a VM!

Last edited by KitKat<3; November 17th, 2022 at 08:22 PM.
Old November 28th, 2022, 10:32 AM

Default Re: A Punny War! {Event for all RiverClan Ranks!}

Winterfur turned to mistycloud about to snap but thought better of it
Closed Thread