Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by squidz
Yesterday 11:57 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:48 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by kenjaku
Yesterday 11:41 PM
Twilight Falls
by Ian
Last post by alkaline
Yesterday 11:31 PM
“Don’t Focus on the...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Yesterday 11:17 PM

Old November 15th, 2022, 05:26 PM
Rat left WCO

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: The Phycopathic Duo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredTheFrog View Post
"PUT ME DOWN!" Cody yowled.
"Than wander me mouse-brain..." He said as he said to himself "might as well let him go Cody, no I wanna watch him pay.." He whispered to himself, just talking to himself as the other Tom replied while his deep blue eyes looked down at him..

(( Also, I'm making free artwork of characters for others, are you interested Fred?))

Last edited by SpirtTheRat0w0; November 15th, 2022 at 05:26 PM.
Old November 15th, 2022, 05:28 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpirtTheRat0w0 View Post
"Than wander me mouse-brain..." He said as he said to himself "might as well let him go Cody, no I wanna watch him pay.." He whispered to himself, just talking to himself as the other Tom replied while his deep blue eyes looked down at him..
Cody wasn't listening. He was too busy with his own mind. Just kill him! I can't! Why? You see what he can do! Oh my god, you act like i care. I don't care if you care! Alright, fine then! I'll just be super annoying. LALALALALALALALAL! please stop...

(do i smell free art?????)

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art

Last edited by sock; November 15th, 2022 at 05:29 PM.
Old November 15th, 2022, 05:39 PM
Rat left WCO

Quote:
Cody wasn't listening. He was too busy with his own mind. Just kill him! I can't! Why? You see what he can do! Oh my god, you act like i care. I don't care if you care! Alright, fine then! I'll just be super annoying. LALALALALALALALAL! please stop...

(do i smell free art?????)
He threw the Tom into a tree, and ran up to the laying body to but his claws to his throat. "Are you ready to die? Or would you say; 'STOP CODY STOP~' Before I slice your throat?" After he said that he thought (- oh no, I said my name.. -) regretting what he just said.

(( Yes u do smell free art!))
Old November 16th, 2022, 07:25 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
He threw the Tom into a tree, and ran up to the laying body to but his claws to his throat. "Are you ready to die? Or would you say; 'STOP CODY STOP~' Before I slice your throat?" After he said that he thought (- oh no, I said my name.. -) regretting what he just said.

(( Yes u do smell free art!))
Cody felt the wind knocked out of him when he was thrown into a tree. He landed in the grass with a huff, but stood up quickly. He wasn't going to acknowledge that Cody was his name. The young hazel tom shook his pelt. "I've already killed my sister. And now im gonna kill you too." Yes! Cody launched himself at the tom again, but slipped beneath his legs just as he was in front of him. Cody brought his claws along the other Cody's stomach as he passed, and when he popped out behind the tom, he jumped onto his back. "Now, are you gonna say, 'Stop Cody stop!' Before I slice your throat...?" He whispered into the tom's ear.

Old November 16th, 2022, 08:12 AM
Rat left WCO

Quote:
Cody felt the wind knocked out of him when he was thrown into a tree. He landed in the grass with a huff, but stood up quickly. He wasn't going to acknowledge that Cody was his name. The young hazel tom shook his pelt. "I've already killed my sister. And now im gonna kill you too." Yes! Cody launched himself at the tom again, but slipped beneath his legs just as he was in front of him. Cody brought his claws along the other Cody's stomach as he passed, and when he popped out behind the tom, he jumped onto his back. "Now, are you gonna say, 'Stop Cody stop!' Before I slice your throat...?" He whispered into the tom's ear.
Cody shook the other Cody straight off, he then pounced onto the other Cody saying with is claws unsheathed "Not if I kill u first~" He laughed a psychotic laugh from his throat.. "You'll pay just like I had too~"
Old November 16th, 2022, 08:17 AM
don't eat me

Quote:
Cody shook the other Cody straight off, he then pounced onto the other Cody saying with is claws unsheathed "Not if I kill u first~" He laughed a psychotic laugh from his throat.. "You'll pay just like I had too~"
Cody didn't move. He didn't squirm. "I've already paid. I've paid everyone i love. I've paid time and time again." Cody meowed. "Scars lay in my pelt as proof for all the times i've paid. My tail is gone as proof for all the times i've paid." The tom closed his eyes. "Make it quick." YOU'RE GIVING UP!?

Old November 16th, 2022, 08:36 AM
Rat left WCO

Quote:
Cody didn't move. He didn't squirm. "I've already paid. I've paid everyone i love. I've paid time and time again." Cody meowed. "Scars lay in my pelt as proof for all the times i've paid. My tail is gone as proof for all the times i've paid." The tom closed his eyes. "Make it quick." YOU'RE GIVING UP!?
Cody stopped.... He thought about the logical side of things for a moment... "What is your name?" He asked in a curious mew before letting off the Tom as he look down with his deep blue eyes..
Old November 16th, 2022, 08:47 AM
don't eat me

Quote:
Cody stopped.... He thought about the logical side of things for a moment... "What is your name?" He asked in a curious mew before letting off the Tom as he look down with his deep blue eyes..
Cody sat up, and licked his paw. "I'm Cody."

Old November 16th, 2022, 08:53 AM
Rat left WCO

Quote:
Cody sat up, and licked his paw. "I'm Cody."
"..." He stood in silence... "Guess we are both named Cody-" He said as he laughed afterwards just think about the chances it could be that they were both named Cody.
His deep blue eyes looked at the younger Cody.. "Well Cody, would you like to be killed or join me? I wanted to torture someone but I guess you're not the right person.." He said as his white fur glistened in the dimmish light, waiting for a response.
Old November 16th, 2022, 08:56 AM
don't eat me

Quote:
"..." He stood in silence... "Guess we are both named Cody-" He said as he laughed afterwards just think about the chances it could be that they were both named Cody.
His deep blue eyes looked at the younger Cody.. "Well Cody, would you like to be killed or join me? I wanted to torture someone but I guess you're not the right person.." He said as his white fur glistened in the dimmish light, waiting for a response.
Cody looked at the older Cody. Pleeeeaaaassseeee?" "I'll join you." He meowed, looking down at his paws with pinned ears. "It's the only way to silence them."