Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:16 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:14 AM
A new Dawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:13 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:10 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 02:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 12th, 2017, 07:38 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Flameleaf glanced at the tunnel. "Since your bored, wanna go hunting?" Flameleaf meowed flicking her tail. "The freshkill pile needs to be restocked." Flameleaf flicks her ear as she watched a border patrol emerge from the tunnel. Flameleaf glances at Leafpelt and stares at the tunnel through narrowed eyes.
"Not really...I've been on a few patrols already." Leafpelt sighed. "Say, may I ask, why didn't you run from me?" They asked. Leafpelt clawed the ground. They shook their pelt once more, their yellow gaze narrowed at Flameleaf. Leafpelt waved their tail, their large paws sat still on the ground. Leafpelt looked up once more, "It's been a while since Ratnight left..." Theymumbled. Leafpelt sighed, then let out a large yawn. Flashing their large fangs at Flametail
Old January 12th, 2017, 10:30 AM

Silvermoth padded into the clearing. She sat down and lapped at her paw, then drew her paw over her short whiskers. She scanned the clearing before her for a few heartbeats before going back to her grooming.
Old January 12th, 2017, 11:08 AM
Falling In

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
sure) Hopekit walked into the nursery with a sterling in her jaws. She dragged it across the floor.
As the smell filled his nose, he stomach growled. "That's what I sound like when my sleep is disturbed!" He laughed awkwardly with a sweet little embarresed smile.
Old January 12th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
"I'm doing better too with Ashstar and Gyrewind back in their rightful places", Honeypaw responded. Honeypaw, like Hiddenpaw, was very close to being promoted to a warrior status. She had been an apprentice for many moons and managed to fit in quite a bit of training with her mentor Bramblefur, despite the strange changes in the clan. "Now that Ashstar's back we can finally become warriors!", Honeypaw said in an excited tone. She was super excited knowing that it wouldn't been much longer. She would miss being an apprentice. It was fun learning battle moves and finding good hunting tactics. Her mentor Bramblefur was very kind towards her, so she would miss training with her. She remembered when she had first been made an apprentice, she had started to miss being a kit. The comforting warmth that radiated from her mother and siblings was something she treasured as a kit. Although as she grew although, being an apprentice was a great thing for her. And now she was about to become a warrior! "What do you think your warrior name will be?", Honeypaw asked Hiddenpaw, remembering he was still there.
Hiddenpaw nodded in agreement, his amber hues clouding over in slight thought. He wished Whitewing were still around to see him become a warrior. His mentor seemed to have disappeared when the Evil Era started and since then, his injury had kept him from being a warrior. Now he was ready, just a little lonely. Although on the brighter side, his sister, Rosepaw would be having the ceremony with them. Her question brought the cream and white tabby back and his amber gaze cleared a little. "Oh, I don't know, probably something to do with my claws though," he shrugged, but held up one paw and flexed his abnormally large front claws. They were threatening at first glance, but also calming as his clan mates weren't the ones who'd have to face them. "What about you?" Hiddenpaw's paw dropped back to the ground and he waited for her answer.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 12th, 2017, 05:19 PM

My Mood: Stressed

@Teggy
@JustJoye

Fogfire glanced up at the sun, guessing some time had passed. She picked up her bird, along with a mouse and squirrel, then started heading back to where Nettlenose and Thunderstrike were going to meet back up. She was happy with her catch, though she had to admit that it was just luck that she had been able to catch the squirrel- that or the dumb thing was deaf, as it hadn't reacted at all when she accidentally stepped on a twig.

The gray molly lifted her head, looking at the sky. A cold breeze ruffled her fur, but her coat was thick enough that it didn't bother her all that much. She continued on, her paw steps light and quiet, until she came to the small clearing. It looked like she was the first one back, so she dropped her prey at her paws as she sat down to wait for the others to return. I wonder how much they caught, and if they had any luck. She thought, eyes wandering around the surrounding shrubbery.

Old January 12th, 2017, 06:08 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

"Why would I run away from you?" Flameleaf asked. "You seem nice." Flameleaf looked at the sky then back at Leafpelt "why are you narrowing you eyes at me?" Flameleaf asked. "Are you angry at me?" Flameleaf paused for a heartbeat then began grooming herself. Flameleaf glanced at iceflower as she padded past. A breeze blew past. Flameleaf stopped grooming and shut her eyes, letting the wind ruffle her fur. Flameleaf flicked her tail. "So are you just gonna sit here all day?" Flameleaf meowed. "Its almost sunhigh! I wanna go on a patrol, or hunting!" Flameleaf meowed while bouncing in circles. "Maybe we will go to the gathering tonight!" While Flameleaf was bouncing in circles she landed on a sharp rock "ouch!" Flameleaf meowed and began licking her paw to get rid of the blood on it. Flameleaf smiled "maybe I should pay attention to where I'm putting my paws!"

Last edited by Tundra; January 12th, 2017 at 06:12 PM.
Old January 12th, 2017, 06:28 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
"Why would I run away from you?" Flameleaf asked. "You seem nice." Flameleaf looked at the sky then back at Leafpelt "why are you narrowing you eyes at me?" Flameleaf asked. "Are you angry at me?" Flameleaf paused for a heartbeat then began grooming herself. Flameleaf glanced at iceflower as she padded past. A breeze blew past. Flameleaf stopped grooming and shut her eyes, letting the wind ruffle her fur. Flameleaf flicked her tail. "So are you just gonna sit here all day?" Flameleaf meowed. "Its almost sunhigh! I wanna go on a patrol, or hunting!" Flameleaf meowed while bouncing in circles. "Maybe we will go to the gathering tonight!" While Flameleaf was bouncing in circles she landed on a sharp rock "ouch!" Flameleaf meowed and began licking her paw to get rid of the blood on it. Flameleaf smiled "maybe I should pay attention to where I'm putting my paws!"
Leafpelt was slightly annoyed with the cats questions and outburst. He sighed,"Fine fine, better then doing nothing I suppose." Leafpelt got up, their large muscles ripped threw their pelt. Stretching, the cat looked up at Flameleaf. "You wanna lead the way?" Leafpelt asked, narrowing their ears at Flameleaf. Leafpelt walked over to the camp entrance, "Make sure the brambles don't scratch you! You don't want to mess with Zerosight right now." They mewed
Old January 12th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Flameleaf padded out of the camp entrance. She breathed in the scents of the forest. She spotted a squirrel and droped into a crouch, she moved quickly and quietly across the forest floor. Once she was in leaping distance she pounced. She soared through the air. She landed on top on the squirrel and killed it with a swift bite to the neck. She picked up the squirrel and padded back to Leafpelt. "Bet I can catch more prey than you!" Flameleaf challenged. Smileing Flameleaf padded forward. They padded through the forest. Flameleaf froze as she heard something snap. She looked around but saw no one else other than Leafpelt. She looked up and saw a thick, heavy branch falling towards her.
Old January 12th, 2017, 07:11 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@Inglewood Binks

Brightkit sat in the nursery, her tail wrapped around her paws, bicolored hues sparkling and glancing around the nursery. She looked somewhat excited, although as always her green hue was unfocused and a little strange looking. She was looking for her friend, although she couldn't seem to spot him. As usual, her line of vision was extremely shadowy and she was having trouble making out the figures of different cats.

Why does everything seem so...different? She thought, glancing around and her tail twitched impatiently. Her expression was confused as she tried to look for Martenkit. Her calico tail twitched back and forth, the tip of it moving rapidly as she did so. A small smile appeared on her maw and she looked eagerly around the nursery. A piece of straw rolled towards her paw and she put a tiny paw on it, batting at it eagerly as she did so. A smile grew on her maw as she continued to bat at it, and her good hue glanced around the nursery for Martenkit. Where is he, anyways? Where could he possibly be? She thought, trying to find her friend with her good eye.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 12th, 2017, 07:25 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
Lichenkit padded out of the nursery, glaring around the camp. She saw a kit she was well familiar with, and gave him a sneaky grin. She then padded up to him, and sat down beside him. "Sparrowkit," she said simply. She curled her tail around her paws, and sat up straight beside the young tom, and watched the other cats in the camp.

Sparrowkit gave Lichenkit a more polite smile, since he did indeed take pride in being polite. There was a slightly cold, hard gleam to his hues however, something that almost seemed to give away the innocence of kithood. He was no longer a young kit; he was close to being an apprentice. And the tom would soon be ready to fight for his Clan; well, for the Clan that there used to be. Where did Ashstar come from, anyways? How could he have just suddenly reappeared, out of nowhere, no less! The tom thought with an angry lash of his tail, his expression furious before he realized he needed to regain his composure in front of his...friend.

At least, she was the closest cat to him, and as far as Sparrowkit knew that made her a friend. "Lichenkit. We need to talk." He mewed, bumping against the she cat a little in an attempt to get her up. "Follow me. We need to be in a more...hidden place. Where we will not be overheard." He told her, padding a few pawsteps away towards a hidden part of camp. He waited for her; after all, if he were going to do anything, he should at first run through it with Lichenkit. If he ever did become leader; she would definitely be his deputy. But of course there was very little chance of that. Still, he was able to have ambitions...wasn't he?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread