Old May 20th, 2022, 01:59 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: A little Plant Shop (Rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
~~Maxwell Dowley~~

Maxwell listened to his daughter's words. "If you just tell us these things, we could help." He said, letting go of his daughter. "Why didn't you tell us that your magic was getting weaker?" Ciara stepped up. "Why didn't you ever tell me about what they were doing? I could have helped. Why didn't you ask me for help?" All eyes were on Selena, Maxwell's breath rough and hot.
~Selena~
she took a deep breath. "i-i don't remember..." she said, before rain stood. "you never said your magic was getting weaker in fear you would be forgotten about completely, and you never asked ciara for help, in fear that she might be forgotten about. i understand that>" she said. "so do i," lilly chimed in, sighing and setting a small hat on her head she had taken off not to long ago.
Old May 20th, 2022, 02:24 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Panic View Post

~Selena~
she took a deep breath. "i-i don't remember..." she said, before rain stood. "you never said your magic was getting weaker in fear you would be forgotten about completely, and you never asked ciara for help, in fear that she might be forgotten about. i understand that>" she said. "so do i," lilly chimed in, sighing and setting a small hat on her head she had taken off not to long ago.
~~Ciara~~

Ciara stared at her sister. She didn't tell anyone because she was afraid she would be forgotten. No wonder she hated me back then. Father took a deep breath, standing up. "Why would we forget you? We were getting ready to tell you something, Selena, but when you went missing with your sister, we were unable to. But now, we can. And I can give you and your sister my gifts." He took out two small black boxes and held them out to the two sisters, Mother giving the same black box to Rain(female). Ciara and Selena looked at each other and opened them at the same time. Inside Selena's box was a small, wicked sharp dagger. The metal was shiny and looked rock-solid. In Ciara's box was a simple knife. In Rain(female)'s box was a vile with emerald green liquid in it. Ciara tested the knife, smiling.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old May 20th, 2022, 02:31 PM

Quote:
~~Ciara~~

Ciara stared at her sister. She didn't tell anyone because she was afraid she would be forgotten. No wonder she hated me back then. Father took a deep breath, standing up. "Why would we forget you? We were getting ready to tell you something, Selena, but when you went missing with your sister, we were unable to. But now, we can. And I can give you and your sister my gifts." He took out two small black boxes and held them out to the two sisters, Mother giving the same black box to Rain(female). Ciara and Selena looked at each other and opened them at the same time. Inside Selena's box was a small, wicked sharp dagger. The metal was shiny and looked rock-solid. In Ciara's box was a simple knife. In Rain(female)'s box was a vile with emerald green liquid in it. Ciara tested the knife, smiling.
~Selena~
"i-i thought so because i was always being told, 'be more like your sister'," she said, looking at the box before opening it. "ooo... this... this is it isn't it? the dagger i had wished for every night when i was supposed to be sleeping?' she said, smiling and lifting it up. rain seemed overly pleased about her gift. overly pleased.
Old May 20th, 2022, 02:36 PM
error in the code

Quote:

~Selena~
"i-i thought so because i was always being told, 'be more like your sister'," she said, looking at the box before opening it. "ooo... this... this is it isn't it? the dagger i had wished for every night when i was supposed to be sleeping?' she said, smiling and lifting it up. rain seemed overly pleased about her gift. overly pleased.
~~Maxwell Dowley~~

Maxwell nodded to his daughter. "Yes, you were told. And we meant it. We were fools back then. And yes, that is the dagger you asked for." He was glad his daughters were happy. Ciara suddenly gasped in pain. Max whirled his head towards his youngest daughter. She had the knife in her chest where her heart was, blood dripping from the wound mixed with pink. Tears were running down her face. She stared up at her father, a look of horror and pain on her face. No. No! "CIARA!!!" Maxwell roared as Ciara collapsed, her eyes rolling into her head, her body hitting the ground with a loud thud. Maxwell dropped to his knees, holding Ciara's hand, starting to cry. "YOU DID NOT JUST KILL YOURSELF, CIARA!!! WAKE UP!!!" he shook his daughter;'s body before backing up at Selena's words.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old May 20th, 2022, 02:40 PM

Quote:
~~Maxwell Dowley~~

Maxwell nodded to his daughter. "Yes, you were told. And we meant it. We were fools back then. And yes, that is the dagger you asked for." He was glad his daughters were happy. Ciara suddenly gasped in pain. Max whirled his head towards his youngest daughter. She had the knife in her chest where her heart was, blood dripping from the wound mixed with pink. Tears were running down her face. She stared up at her father, a look of horror and pain on her face. No. No! "CIARA!!!" Maxwell roared as Ciara collapsed, her eyes rolling into her head, her body hitting the ground with a loud thud. Maxwell dropped to his knees, holding Ciara's hand, starting to cry. "YOU DID NOT JUST KILL YOURSELF, CIARA!!! WAKE UP!!!" he shook his daughter;'s body before backing up at Selena's words.
~Selena~
"oh great she does it again. right where her stitches are. " she mumbled, kneeling down. "back up, i've got this." she lifted her finger, and made a few motions, her eyes turning a glowing blood red. she pulled the knife out and watched her sister's eyes open. "you did it again! sometimes i swear we should ban weapons from you," she joked, pulling her sister up smiling.
Old May 20th, 2022, 02:49 PM
error in the code

Quote:

~Selena~
"oh great she does it again. right where her stitches are. " she mumbled, kneeling down. "back up, i've got this." she lifted her finger, and made a few motions, her eyes turning a glowing blood red. she pulled the knife out and watched her sister's eyes open. "you did it again! sometimes i swear we should ban weapons from you," she joked, pulling her sister up smiling.
~~Ciara~~

Ciara was trapped in a black void. Where am I? She knew that she had killed herself again. Selena should revive me. Again. For the... 59th time? It had gotten to the point where Ciara didn't know how many times she killed herself with her weapons. She felt her life coming back... Ciara's eyes opened. Her wound was still there but the knife wasn't. Selena's eyes were glowing red. "You did it again!" Ciara's sister said, pulling Ciara up from the ground. Ciara held her right arm with her left hand, blushing in embarrassment. "Sometimes I swear we should ban weapons from you," Selena joked. Ciara elbowed her hard, snatching her knife. "Shut up, you little rascal!" Ciara laughed. She looked at her parents. Father and Mother were looking at Selena and Ciara with shocked looks. Ciara giggled. "You should really see your faces right now!" She joked, taking her phone out and snapping a picture and showing it to her parents. "See? That's what your faces look like." She winked at her sister.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old May 20th, 2022, 03:01 PM

Quote:
~~Ciara~~

Ciara was trapped in a black void. Where am I? She knew that she had killed herself again. Selena should revive me. Again. For the... 59th time? It had gotten to the point where Ciara didn't know how many times she killed herself with her weapons. She felt her life coming back... Ciara's eyes opened. Her wound was still there but the knife wasn't. Selena's eyes were glowing red. "You did it again!" Ciara's sister said, pulling Ciara up from the ground. Ciara held her right arm with her left hand, blushing in embarrassment. "Sometimes I swear we should ban weapons from you," Selena joked. Ciara elbowed her hard, snatching her knife. "Shut up, you little rascal!" Ciara laughed. She looked at her parents. Father and Mother were looking at Selena and Ciara with shocked looks. Ciara giggled. "You should really see your faces right now!" She joked, taking her phone out and snapping a picture and showing it to her parents. "See? That's what your faces look like." She winked at her sister.
~Selena~
she smirked and patted her sister's head. "good sister," she said. "you have learned from the masters." her eyes turned back to violet and she sat down, leaning back, her head against the wall as she looked out the window.
Old May 20th, 2022, 03:12 PM
error in the code

Quote:

~Selena~
she smirked and patted her sister's head. "good sister," she said. "you have learned from the masters." her eyes turned back to violet and she sat down, leaning back, her head against the wall as she looked out the window.
~~Ciara~~

(listening to Poison by WE ARE FURY and DAMM IT HITTING GOOD!)

Ciara laughed, swiping at her sister's hand when she patted her on the head. Father sighed. "We will be going now. See you soon, daughters." Father and Mother left soon after that. Ciara now had another question. She grabbed her sister's arm, her eclectic blue eyes glowing brightly again. "Selena. How did you survive out there? I thought the storm killed you. What happened? Who saved you?" Ciara's mind started racing at Selena's answer. Wha... what!? She fell back, her hand on her head, her eyes closed, trying to stop her pounding heart.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿