Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 12:34 PM
Dino's Free Art Requests
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 12:21 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by zozelen
Today 12:13 PM
The next generation of...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:11 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 11th, 2022, 06:05 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: fight your way to the top! [SHC sparring event apps + warriors]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkice View Post

(Its fine, but the moves you're doing would kill Lynxpaw if I let them hit him, this one included, which is why i have him evade them. Please do softer strikes, Lynx is a small apprentice. Hes fast and strong, but small and could be easily crushed by Nightwing)

Lynxpaw slipped when Nightwing stepped on his tail and fell to the ground. He hit his jaw badly and when Nightwing slammed him on the head he instantly blacked out.
(You happy now? Lynx is passed out)
(WAIT I DIDN'T MEAN FOR THAT TO HAPPEN!!!!!!)

Nightwing stared at Lynxpaw in fear. WHAT DID I JUST DO!?!?! He grabbed the apprentice and took him to the medicine cat's den.

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old March 11th, 2022, 07:11 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebender View Post
(WAIT I DIDN'T MEAN FOR THAT TO HAPPEN!!!!!!)

Nightwing stared at Lynxpaw in fear. WHAT DID I JUST DO!?!?! He grabbed the apprentice and took him to the medicine cat's den.
(His dad already took him, but all those blows were death blows. You can't have a full grown warrior slam an apprentices skull.)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old March 11th, 2022, 07:54 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Hawkice @Firebender @Hopeless (mention of owlfeather since shes at the event) //
➵ marshwolf | she/her

all was going well until a certain warrior decided to start playing too rough. a loud snarl came from marshwolf, sharp teeth on display. ”Nightwing!” she boomed, tail lashing back and forth as she stomped towards the warrior. laying near the two was poor lynxpaw, who was bleeding from his mouth and head. she looked away for one second, and a warrior had slammed an apprentice.

one large paw raised, she aimed a hard smack at the warrior's face, hissing. ”tell me, are you stupid? and absolute idiot? you must be!” she snapped. she paid little attention to fiercefire dragging lynxpaw away. ”what type of warrior do you think you are? CLEARLY, you are not one of shadowclan - no shadowclan warrior would slam an apprentice into the ground. when i paired you up with lynxpaw, i expected you to TEACH him, not harm him!” claws dug into the ground and she was tempted to slam the warrior into the ground like he had done to lynxpaw, maybe even hurt him worse.

”you’re a damn disgrace. dawnstar will hear about this once she’s back, so she can ultimately decide your punishment. i’ll see what owlfeather or elmshadow wants to do with you, later.” stars know what she would do if she was able to decide his punishment.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; March 11th, 2022 at 08:53 AM.
Old March 11th, 2022, 11:06 AM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by sid View Post
@Hawkice @Firebender @Hopeless (mention of owlfeather since shes at the event) //
➵ marshwolf | she/her

all was going well until a certain warrior decided to start playing too rough. a loud snarl came from marshwolf, sharp teeth on display. ”Nightwing!” she boomed, tail lashing back and forth as she stomped towards the warrior. laying near the two was poor lynxpaw, who was bleeding from his mouth and head. she looked away for one second, and a warrior had slammed an apprentice.

one large paw raised, she aimed a hard smack at the warrior's face, hissing. ”tell me, are you stupid? and absolute idiot? you must be!” she snapped. she paid little attention to fiercefire dragging lynxpaw away. ”what type of warrior do you think you are? CLEARLY, you are not one of shadowclan - no shadowclan warrior would slam an apprentice into the ground. when i paired you up with lynxpaw, i expected you to TEACH him, not harm him!” claws dug into the ground and she was tempted to slam the warrior into the ground like he had done to lynxpaw, maybe even hurt him worse.

”you’re a damn disgrace. dawnstar will hear about this once she’s back, so she can ultimately decide your punishment. i’ll see what owlfeather or elmshadow wants to do with you, later.” stars know what she would do if she was able to decide his punishment.
Nightwing growled as Marshwolf hit him on his face. "I'm no mentor! I didn't know I was going to hurt him like that! DON'T TELL DAWNSTAR SHE'LL HAVE MY HEAD!!!!" The large warrior bolted away, hiding in the warrior's den. I'm so dead! He thought.

◺--------------◿
Old March 11th, 2022, 01:08 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

[ @Hopeless - so sorry about the late reply!! ]

Shimmerpaw nodded as she padded over Nettlepaw. "Yes, let the best apprentice win," she meowed, eyes narrowed with determination. The molly dodged to the left as she saw Nettlepaw was heading for her right shoulder, but then her opponent moved to the other side. Shimmer gasped slightly to herself, but she managed to dodge to the side halfway, leaving her left side being tackled to the ground. She growled, tugging her shoulder away and aiming a paw that was first sent at Nettlepaw's ear, but then it moved over to her legs in an attempt to make her fall down.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old March 11th, 2022, 01:27 PM
trying to figure out life

~ Nettlepaw ~
@luminous

A short smile flashed across her face as she hear the slight noise of surprise come from Shimmerpaw, since that meant Nettlepaw's little trick had worked, slightly since her opponent still managed to counter, but it was a slight success anyway! Shimmerpaw's nest move was a swipe towards Nettlepaw's ear. Odd, she would have expected a move that would actually do something. Since a paw to the ear, with claws in at that, was something used playfully, not a practice fight. So why... Her reflexes still kicked in though and ducked down and backed a step before preparing a proper counter, but Shimmerpaw was quicker and another quick smirk danced over Nettlepaw's face as the other apprentice tried to use her own trick back at her. "Hehe, you should have used a more convincing deception-move, no one would use a clawless paw to the ear as an actually attacking move." The words spilled out in a hurry as she evaded before rising up on her back legs (something she had practiced and could now pull off without losing her balance) and sent two quick jabs in a follow towards Shimmerpaw's face head in an attempt to distract her (she was having fun with tricks so why stop?), which she followed up by swiftly as a breeze coming down on a four and charging the few mouse tails between them to try and tackle Shimmerpaw over.
Old March 11th, 2022, 03:50 PM
trying to figure out life

~ Owlfeather ~
@sid @Firebender

A loud voice cut through the air, and the large molly broke away from her sparring to turn her attention to Marshwolf, the one who had caused it. Lynxpaw was still on the ground, from the words exchanged between Marshwolf and Nightwing, she could understand the situation. "Shut your mouth!" She commanded loudly to Nightwing, who had started wildly raising their voice and being annoying. "Your being overdramatic. First, you shouldn't have to have trained an apprentice before to know they aren't built like grown cats, use what's inside your thick skull for that. And second, I doubt Dawnstar will decapitate you for being wreckless unless you ended up killing the thing" she nodded towards Lynxpaw. "Your punishment won't be death." Where had everyone gotten the idea that Shadowclan cats just killed whoever they weren't pleased with. Traitors needed to be dealt with, but just slashing the throat of anyone without a brain and they would be many - still in other ways useful - warriors shorter.

"Someone get Lynxpaw to Bounceberry, he'll figure out what to do about that. And Nightwing" she mewed, turning to the dumb tom. "You'll get what you deserve later, either when dawnstar returns if she can find the time to deal with you, otherwise Elmshadow or I will handle it." The words as much to Nightwing as to inform Marshwolf about everything. "Now you can go sit in a corner and think about how brain dead you are, and please don't bother us while we actually do something sensible over here." She was still feeling like sparring, that wasn't ruined by Nightwing's shenanigans, she just didn't want him bothering anymore.
Old March 11th, 2022, 04:44 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeless View Post

~ Owlfeather ~
@sid @Firebender

A loud voice cut through the air, and the large molly broke away from her sparring to turn her attention to Marshwolf, the one who had caused it. Lynxpaw was still on the ground, from the words exchanged between Marshwolf and Nightwing, she could understand the situation. "Shut your mouth!" She commanded loudly to Nightwing, who had started wildly raising their voice and being annoying. "Your being overdramatic. First, you shouldn't have to have trained an apprentice before to know they aren't built like grown cats, use what's inside your thick skull for that. And second, I doubt Dawnstar will decapitate you for being wreckless unless you ended up killing the thing" she nodded towards Lynxpaw. "Your punishment won't be death." Where had everyone gotten the idea that Shadowclan cats just killed whoever they weren't pleased with. Traitors needed to be dealt with, but just slashing the throat of anyone without a brain and they would be many - still in other ways useful - warriors shorter.

"Someone get Lynxpaw to Bounceberry, he'll figure out what to do about that. And Nightwing" she mewed, turning to the dumb tom. "You'll get what you deserve later, either when dawnstar returns if she can find the time to deal with you, otherwise Elmshadow or I will handle it." The words as much to Nightwing as to inform Marshwolf about everything. "Now you can go sit in a corner and think about how brain dead you are, and please don't bother us while we actually do something sensible over here." She was still feeling like sparring, that wasn't ruined by Nightwing's shenanigans, she just didn't want him bothering anymore.
Nightwing growled. "I know, you idiot! I'm not dumb! You don't order me like that!" He snapped at Owlfeather. He snapped his jaws at the she-cat, not bitting her, and turned and stomped out of the camp, knocking prey off the fresh-kill pile. He didn't pick them up. He just left the camp. He needed time by himself.

◺--------------◿
Closed Thread